Packers get's PNI Smacked!! Prodigy, Thermadex, Paragon Log

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Packers get's PNI Smacked!! Prodigy, Thermadex, Paragon Log


    Ok guys finally my goodies have arrived. I will be logging the following:

    PNI Paragon (90 Caps)

    PNI Thermadex (60 Caps)

    PNI Prodigy (25 Servings)

    Let's see what I can do with this Arsenal!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping


  2. awesome,im in here for sure.i love me some prodigy and cant wait to try the others,what flavor did ya get?
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  3. Oh hell yeah!!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    •   
       


  4. What is your primary goal with this arsenal?

    Looking forward to your results!!

  5. hello Pack
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  6. I got the Blueberry!!!!! It's awesome. I had a sample of it come in an Orbit order while back and was like damnnnn. I ended up using the fruit punch for few times, but I think the blueberry is awesome. I'm looking for the pwo and thermo to give a push in this decreasing bf, while the da to help me maintain strength.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  7. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I got the Blueberry!!!!! It's awesome. I had a sample of it come in an Orbit order while back and was like damnnnn. I ended up using the fruit punch for few times, but I think the blueberry is awesome. I'm looking for the pwo and thermo to give a push in this decreasing bf, while the da to help me maintain strength.
    can not wait to see the results.blueberry is tha bomb,watermelon is good too!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  8. Good luck with this stack Packers !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  9. Today was a good day!! I had a church Christmas play then went to eat with the Mrs. Only bad thing was my Falcons got smacked. I don't know if they were even really playing, since they already clinched their playoff spot. All I know is Cam newton went off with a heck of a game. It's funny cause I'm from Bama and a huge Auburn fan. So I'm glad for him but hate that my falcons lost. Now only hope my Packers can win tonight! Anyway went to gym and hit up chest and tri's! I had my uro nurse call me Friday saying my blood work was good and for me to NOT INCREASE my trt dose any lol. It was right under 1300.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  10. So far I have been dosing Paragon three caps a day spread out, and therm 1 cap. May go to two a day on those. Blueberry Prodigy has become my favorite flavor by far! This stuff kicks in man I can feel the tingles and then boooooom the explosion starts!Chest:


    Incline barbell presses: 155 lbs x 8 185 lbs x 6 205 lbs x 4 245 lbs x 2

    flat db bench press: 70 lbs x 10,10,10

    peck deck: 137.5 lbs x 10,10,10

    high pulley cable crossovers: 50 lbs x 10,10,10

    triceps:

    machine dips: 120 lbs 10,10,10

    v bar press downs: 130 lbs x 10,10,10

    reverse bar high pully cable curls: 120 lbs x 15,15,15

    ez bar skull crushers: 70 lbs x 8,8,8
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  11. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    So far I have been dosing Paragon three caps a day spread out, and therm 1 cap. May go to two a day on those. Blueberry Prodigy has become my favorite flavor by far! This stuff kicks in man I can feel the tingles and then boooooom the explosion starts!Chest:


    Incline barbell presses: 155 lbs x 8 185 lbs x 6 205 lbs x 4 245 lbs x 2

    flat db bench press: 70 lbs x 10,10,10

    peck deck: 137.5 lbs x 10,10,10

    high pulley cable crossovers: 50 lbs x 10,10,10

    triceps:

    machine dips: 120 lbs 10,10,10

    v bar press downs: 130 lbs x 10,10,10

    reverse bar high pully cable curls: 120 lbs x 15,15,15

    ez bar skull crushers: 70 lbs x 8,8,8
    Beautiful workout my brother glad your enjoying PNI products...give paragon about 2 weeks and you will feel it...I love the anti E in it it's great
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  12. Subbed for my brother!!!! Good luck to you bro and I always have ur back
    Last edited by punjabimunde; 12-10-2012 at 01:37 PM.
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  13. Well my workout out partner started a new job today and had him working ot. I had to go solo but managed to hit back and bi's! Energy is out of this world.

    Back:

    close grip high pully chin downs: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

    machine rows: 110 lbs x 10,10,10 PR!!!

    db rows: 50 lbs x 8,8,8

    dead lifts trap bar: 155 lbs x 8 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 8

    biceps:

    db spider curls: 35 lbs x 10,10,10

    seated alt db curls: 40 lbs x 8,8,8

    ez bar curls: 70l lbs x 10,10,10

    seated preacher machine curls: 70 lbs x 10,10,10
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  14. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Well my workout out partner started a new job today and had him working ot. I had to go solo but managed to hit back and bi's! Energy is out of this world.

    Back:

    close grip high pully chin downs: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

    machine rows: 110 lbs x 10,10,10 PR!!!

    db rows: 50 lbs x 8,8,8

    dead lifts trap bar: 155 lbs x 8 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 8

    biceps:

    db spider curls: 35 lbs x 10,10,10

    seated alt db curls: 40 lbs x 8,8,8

    ez bar curls: 70l lbs x 10,10,10

    seated preacher machine curls: 70 lbs x 10,10,10
    nice work,how ya liking that prodigy?
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  15. I know it's still to early on the others but Prodigy I can tell is friggin wicked. I start to feel that tingle and then I explode. I can push myself so much more in the gym. Def enjoying it.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  16. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I know it's still to early on the others but Prodigy I can tell is friggin wicked. I start to feel that tingle and then I explode. I can push myself so much more in the gym. Def enjoying it.
    i know!i love it,once those beta tingles hit,its go time!and what about the focus,some of the best ive ever had.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  17. Def man I am an animal right now and it feels gooooood!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  18. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Def man I am an animal right now and it feels gooooood!
    You are a hulk not animal,..keep it up brother
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  19. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Def man I am an animal right now and it feels gooooood!
    Alpha wolf!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Alpha wolf!!!
    Haha I feel it right now brother and this friggin prodigy is my prey!!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  21. Your volume has really gone up Hulk. PWO is not my thing, but I am interested in Paragon.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  22. Oops, hit send by mistake.....

    Keep killing it !!!! PNI supps look to be a good fit for you.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  23. Name:  hulk mode.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  42.9 KB
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  24. Another day without the partner lol he's having a hard time adjusting to new job, but I know he wants to be there. Hit up legs today. I swear body lunges suckkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!! But I love them I guess I'm into pain.

    Legs:

    seated leg ext: 135 lbs x 10,10,10

    lying leg curls: 80 lbs x 8,8

    leg presses: 4 plates x 8, 6 plates x 8,8

    leg press calf pushes: 10 plates x 20,20

    standing calf raises: don't have a clue what weight just max out and went with it.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  25. oppps forget body lunges 3 sets with each set walking back and forth as one set. OUCH!!!!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  26. Off day yesterday and man I need about 10 more lol. Today at work went from busy to dead busy to dead. Last two hours we sat there and I about went to zzzzz. I was like no way I'm making it to the gym. Got home took the prodigy and freaking click click boom I exploded.

    Shoulders:

    shoulder press machine: 105 lbs x 10, 120 lbs x 10, 12

    db shrugs: 80 lbs x 8,8,8

    behind neck pull downs: 100 lbs x 10, 110 lbs x 10,10

    standing db front raises: 20 lb x 8,8,8

    lat machine pull downs: 150 lbs x 10,10,10 OH YEAHHHH

    db shoulder presses: 50 lbs x 8,8,8
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  27. ....killin' it as always Hulk... in for da ride!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  28. Can't believe how late i am to this party.. in for hulk mode

  29. Sorry guys had planned on working out Monday and yesteday. Started to feel light headed Monday at work. I got home and couldn't eat super, then it was hell. I lost 11 lbs in two days Stomach Virus suckkkks. Still a lil weak today and hoping to make it back to gym this weekend. Will update then.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  30. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Sorry guys had planned on working out Monday and yesteday. Started to feel light headed Monday at work. I got home and couldn't eat super, then it was hell. I lost 11 lbs in two days Stomach Virus suckkkks. Still a lil weak today and hoping to make it back to gym this weekend. Will update then.
    get well soon pack

  31. Ok man finally after a damn near week with the first part taking me the heck out of it with stomach virus from hellllll. I mean the worse I've had in years, I finally made it to the gym. I was worried that I'd be horrible bc I will tell you this stomach bug made me weak from loosing 11 lbs in two days and my joints felt brittle as sand powder. I hit up biceps, and was a bit worried about energy but soon as that friggin Prodigy kick in OH YEAHHHH SNAP INTO A SLIMJIM BIATCHHHHH! This stuff makes me feel like roid rage. I keep wanting to smack a car into the ditch for driving out in front of me I can not stand idiot drives.

    Biceps:

    seated alt db curls: 35 lbs x 8,8,8

    spider curls db's: 30 lbs x 10,10,10

    standing ez bar curls: 70 lbs x 10,10,10

    seated preacher machine curls: 70 lbs 10,10,10

    db concentration curls: 25 lbs x 8,8,8
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  32. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Ok man finally after a damn near week with the first part taking me the heck out of it with stomach virus from hellllll. I mean the worse I've had in years, I finally made it to the gym. I was worried that I'd be horrible bc I will tell you this stomach bug made me weak from loosing 11 lbs in two days and my joints felt brittle as sand powder. I hit up biceps, and was a bit worried about energy but soon as that friggin Prodigy kick in OH YEAHHHH SNAP INTO A SLIMJIM BIATCHHHHH! This stuff makes me feel like roid rage. I keep wanting to smack a car into the ditch for driving out in front of me I can not stand idiot drives.

    Biceps:

    seated alt db curls: 35 lbs x 8,8,8

    spider curls db's: 30 lbs x 10,10,10

    standing ez bar curls: 70 lbs x 10,10,10

    seated preacher machine curls: 70 lbs 10,10,10

    db concentration curls: 25 lbs x 8,8,8
    Glad your getting better my brother!!! Yeah prodigy really kicks my ass into gear in the gym
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  33. Nice to hear your liking it brotha! I was gonna carry this in my online store, they were supsoed to send us samples but than never heard back from them, seems like an interesting product line!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  34. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Ok man finally after a damn near week with the first part taking me the heck out of it with stomach virus from hellllll. I mean the worse I've had in years, I finally made it to the gym. I was worried that I'd be horrible bc I will tell you this stomach bug made me weak from loosing 11 lbs in two days and my joints felt brittle as sand powder. I hit up biceps, and was a bit worried about energy but soon as that friggin Prodigy kick in OH YEAHHHH SNAP INTO A SLIMJIM BIATCHHHHH! This stuff makes me feel like roid rage. I keep wanting to smack a car into the ditch for driving out in front of me I can not stand idiot drives.

    Biceps:

    seated alt db curls: 35 lbs x 8,8,8

    spider curls db's: 30 lbs x 10,10,10

    standing ez bar curls: 70 lbs x 10,10,10

    seated preacher machine curls: 70 lbs 10,10,10

    db concentration curls: 25 lbs x 8,8,8
    Dem arms

  35. Thanks guys tomorrow will probally be Chest n tri's day. I didn't go today my Mom's Dad was taken off life support and it's just matter of time before he leaves us to a better world. My mom is holding up but it's tough with the holidays around.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  36. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Thanks guys tomorrow will probally be Chest n tri's day. I didn't go today my Mom's Dad was taken off life support and it's just matter of time before he leaves us to a better world. My mom is holding up but it's tough with the holidays around.
    Sending my thoughts for your family that way pack. Much love brotha

  37. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers brotha!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  38. Damn joints have been hurting all week. I feel like that stomach bug crippled me for lying in bed. I still feel like my immune system is down or something, cause I had trouble with incline bench today. Maybe just still weak idk. My bones are killing me in the point of my elbow where you bend on inner side. Still managed to push a decent chest workout.

    Chest:

    incline barbell press: 135 lbs x 8 185 lbs x 4 def not my game on this move today weird.

    Machine pec deck: 137.5 lbs x 10,10,10

    incline db presses: 65 lbs x 8,8,8

    flat db bench presses: 55 lbs x 10,10,10
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  39. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Damn joints have been hurting all week. I feel like that stomach bug crippled me for lying in bed. I still feel like my immune system is down or something, cause I had trouble with incline bench today. Maybe just still weak idk. My bones are killing me in the point of my elbow where you bend on inner side. Still managed to push a decent chest workout.

    Chest:

    incline barbell press: 135 lbs x 8 185 lbs x 4 def not my game on this move today weird.

    Machine pec deck: 137.5 lbs x 10,10,10

    incline db presses: 65 lbs x 8,8,8

    flat db bench presses: 55 lbs x 10,10,10
    That's a good way to ease back into mane. Now your body knows ****s about to get real!!


    HULK SMASH

  40. Ok bro's and my sisters!! This fat A$$ will be back in the gym hard tomorrow. I've had enough friggin off days. I took off from work this week to spend with kids and then My Grandpa pass away Christmas day. Funeral is Sunday so next two days I'ma hit gym much as I can. I'm feeling sluggish from Christmas junk food. I need a good detox program lol. Anyway love you all and Hulk mode tomorrow.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PNI Paragon Log #1 [Sponsored]
    By Drizzie88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 04-25-2014, 06:39 AM
  2. PNI Prodigy Pre-Workout Log and Review JamesM11
    By jamesm11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 01:27 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 06:47 PM
  4. PNI is at it again!!! Logging opp here guys....THERMADEX
    By howwedo107 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 02:27 AM
  5. Get ready for the my madness stack log!!!
    By jrob24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 11:04 PM
Log in
Log in