Mack "Tests" NLA Performance - AnabolicMinds.com

Mack "Tests" NLA Performance

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mack "Tests" NLA Performance

First off I'd like to say thanks to Justin and NLA Performance for this opportunity.I will be logging and reviewing T-blast,Recover-d,and Swoll-n.

Stats:
    Training: pretty much lifting everyday,as on cycle now,when I go into pct training will change.As of now I'm on a 4 day split.
    Chest/tris,bis/back,shoulders/traps,legs/back,and throw abs and cardio in whenever.

Weight:current weight is 187 pounds.

Diet:eating around 5000+ calories daily.

Other supplements:
    Fish oil
    Cycle assist
    Formeron
    Prolactrone
    Orange triad
    Methylvar
    Organ shield
    Muscle marinade or prodigy
    Focus xt

Goal: obviously to gain lean muscle,and to maintain weight and continue to gain through pct.

Now just a little info about the products I'll be using:

T-blast:
    Maximize Natural Testosterone Production
    3200mg of D-Aspartic Acid*
    Extreme Intensity and Mental Focus
    Enhanced Libido and Sex Drive
    Estrogen Aromatase Inhibitors

Recover-D:
    RECOVER-D is our gluten-free, post workout recovery protein. RECOVER-D packs 28 grams of whey isolate and casein protein. RECOVER-D also packs 10 grams of glutamine for enhanced muscular recovery as well as 5 grams of BCAAs! RECOVER-D has 7 grams of healthy fats, less than 4 grams of gluten-free carbohydrates, and is low calorie! RECOVER-D truly is the Ultimate Lean Protein!
    RECOVER-D is our gluten free, lean protein drink that is scientifically formulated to promote lean muscle growth, enhance recovery after workouts, and fueld your muscles during high intensity training. *Supplementing with RECOVER-D on a daily basis will help you perform at your best while supplying your body with the nutrients it needs to expedite muscle recovery.
    -Premium, clinically advanced combination proteins- Whey Protein Isolate and Micellar Caseinates for optimal nutrition and performance.
    -Clinically tested designer fats to promote a lean body composition
    -Added vitamins and minerals
    -Over 9 grams of Glutamine and over 5 grams of BCAA to enhance muscular recovery.

Swoll-n:
    SWOLL-N is the newest product brought to you by NLA Performance. SWOLL-N truly is the Ultimate Nitric Oxide boosting supplement on the market. Taking the recommended dosage of SWOLL-N before each of your workouts ensures you will experience the most extreme, volumizing pumps of your life! SWOLL-N will give you lasting endurance, prevent muscular fatigue, and deliver you an immediate strength boost to help you make the most out of your workouts!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

1st brosef
    Independent
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In for sure Brotha! You are going love those products. Couldn't be a better guy running these products. Your gunna love the gains bro.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    1st brosef
    you are,glad to have ya.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    In for sure Brotha! You are going love those products. Couldn't be a better guy running these products. Your gunna love the gains bro.
    thanks,that means a lot man.i used both today,cant say much yet,but i will say that protein is so tastey.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm in on this Mack. I've been hearing a lot of good feedback about NLA lately. Good luck brother.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In it. T-Blast is good stuff. Your wife will be pleased with it too!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm in on this Mack. I've been hearing a lot of good feedback about NLA lately. Good luck brother.
    thanks man,i am excited to see what it offers me as well!
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    In it. T-Blast is good stuff. Your wife will be pleased with it too!
    thanks,i sure hope it is,i have used a lot of daa products to compare to,so i know what to expect and hope for.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

once thing to note,which may not be from either product,is i am having a lot of gas,and really stinks a lot more than normal.stomach is not upset at all.diet was not any different than daily so may be this.but nothing terrible,just a note as i note everything good or bad,small or big that i notice when logging a product.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In fo this fo sho!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

In brother
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    once thing to note,which may not be from either product,is i am having a lot of gas,and really stinks a lot more than normal.stomach is not upset at all.diet was not any different than daily so may be this.but nothing terrible,just a note as i note everything good or bad,small or big that i notice when logging a product.
    I had gas while on Swoll-N, but I have gas regularly too. The wifey hates me
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

my 6th set of bench of 315x3.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwj8OxLeI0w
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Had a good workout today,nothing over the top.but good.gonna really pick things up over next few workouts as cycle comes to an end.

Flat bench:
    225x12
    255x10
    255x10
    275x10
    295x5
    315x3
    295x4
    275x6

Db flys:
    80x8 for 4 sets.

Champagnes:
    90x8 for 4 sets.

Overhead db tri ext:
    110x8 for 4 sets.

Db kickbacks:
    35x9 for 4 sets.

Db press:
    110x8 for 4 sets.

Took my 3 caps swoll-n before workout.Had a shake with 2 scoops of Recover-d.nothing to note so far,the protein taste amazing.I had a great pump today chest was lookin awesome,but can't say it was any better than the normal.Did get a pretty good back pump too!
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Had a good workout today,nothing over the top.but good.gonna really pick things up over next few workouts as cycle comes to an end.

Flat bench:
    225x12
    255x10
    255x10
    275x10
    295x5
    315x3
    295x4
    275x6

Db flys:
    80x8 for 4 sets.

Champagnes:
    90x8 for 4 sets.

Overhead db tri ext:
    110x8 for 4 sets.

Db kickbacks:
    35x9 for 4 sets.

Db press:
    110x8 for 4 sets.

Took my 3 caps swoll-n before workout.Had a shake with 2 scoops of Recover-d.nothing to note so far,the protein taste amazing.I had a great pump today chest was lookin awesome,but can't say it was any better than the normal.Did get a pretty good back pump too!
    Nice workout Mack! And nice lift brotha. You might need to get your wife in behind ya spotting though, might be able to do a bit more that way. It took the Swoll-N a few days to realy notice a big difference. But then again I didnt have veins like you when I started it and then they started to shine. I cant wait to see what yours start doing
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Going to be doing biceps and forearms today!will also be starting my T-blast today to get it in my system for pct.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Wow,I can't even type up my workout yet bc my skin feels like its about to explode.i had to take extra time in between sets today bc my pumps got to the point it hurt.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Wow,I can't even type up my workout yet bc my skin feels like its about to explode.i had to take extra time in between sets today bc my pumps got to the point it hurt.
    Hell yeah! That's exactly what we wanna here. Good stuff bro!
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Ok,so here's today's workout.It was intense as hell.Veins were going crazy,and had pumps that hurt.Even had to take extra time in between sets.

Barbell curl:
    125x10
    135x6
    135x8
    135x6

Reverse grip bench press:
    255x12 for 4 sets.

Incline db curls:
    60x7
    60x8
    60x8
    60x7

Ez curls inside grip:
    105x8 for 4 sets.

Db preacher curls:
    80x8 for 2 sets.
    70x9 for 2 sets.

Hammer curls:
    80x8 for 4 sets.

Db wrist curls:
    80x12 for 4 sets.

Ok,so my pumps were so intense today,they hurt.I love a good pump,but man it was extreme.I was having trouble doing stuff when I got done,could barely move without feeling like skin was tearing.I almost always post my workout as I eat my post workout meal,I literally could not from the pumps,and hands were cramping.Veins were insane today also!Have been extremely thirsty more than usual during workouts.Also one of the products is causing extreme gas,I could care less but man the wife hates it.I also started my T-Blast today.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Took a break from lifting today,did some abs cardio,and good mornings.everything is still good to go.Will be doing shoulders and traps to or row so can't wait to see the swoll-n pump!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Took a break from lifting today,did some abs cardio,and good mornings.everything is still good to go.Will be doing shoulders and traps to or row so can't wait to see the swoll-n pump!
    I love the pumps and vasc look Swoll-N gives me on Shoulder day. Something about having your veins popping out of my neck and traps that gets me pumped.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

as everyone should know,i dont overtalk a product.But i honestly can not get over the taste of the recover-d,chocolate eclair is the flavor.it is amazing,by far one of the best tasting ive ever had,it seems to have a strong hint of cinnamon,im drinking one right now,i also like that its a whey/casein blend.2 scoops is a realistic protein intake,but it does mix kinda thick and i can only handle to mix 1 scoop and is more of the shake type of a drink,i always use milk with mine.
  24. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm in.

Just got my workout sample of swoll-n supp-d and recover-d. I'm excited to try it.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    I'm in.

Just got my workout sample of swoll-n supp-d and recover-d. I'm excited to try it.
    thanks for joining,id suggest swoll-n on arms day with out a doubt!
  26. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I was just thinking if I should take it tomorrow for chest or wait until Thursday for arms
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

I was just thinking if I should take it tomorrow for chest or wait until Thursday for arms
    i obviously believe it will work better once built up,but since its a sample,i would use it on arms.I have only used it twice myself,once on chest and following day on arms,i cant say i noticed anything on chest as i said it may be better after it builds up,but even my 2nd dose on arms day was crazy,pumps that hurt literally.id say go with arms day.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

I get incredible pumps while using on chest days but I've been using the product for awhile. Like Mack stated the best results occur after a period. Butt there's no doubt I would take it on ur arm day since it is a sample. My 2nd bottle is on its way and I tell you I will have veins galore when I'm done with it.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

i had a good shoulder workout today,had some great pumps and veins were crazy again,will get my workout up asap.just not feeling good today!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

i had a good shoulder workout today,had some great pumps and veins were crazy again,will get my workout up asap.just not feeling good today!
    You have a low bf already so your veins should realy get large. Hope you get too feeling better brotha!
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

heres yesterdays workout,just wasnt feeling great yesterday,back on track now!I have started my t-blast,still doing 3 caps swoll-n and just 1 scoop of recover-d when i use it,it mixes thick and im not crazy about shakes to thick.So yesterday i had an amazing pump,i had some delt pumps and lats were pumped way more than usual,i cant say i noticed any vascularity change as on shoulders day i usually see a lot of veins anyways.The recover-d i have concluded is whats causing my extreme gas,usually within an hour of drinking it.Wierd bc i have read the opposite from other reviews,it doesnt upset my stomach,just crazy gas.

Military bb press:
    135x12
    165x12
    185x6
    155x9

Db shrugs:
    105x18 for 4 sets.

Db military press:
    70x9 for 2 sets.
    80x6 for 2 sets.

Side db lat raises:
    30x8 for 4 sets.

Seatbelts:
    90x10 for 4 sets.

Bb shrugs:
    225x18
    255x18
    275x13
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

heres yesterdays workout,just wasnt feeling great yesterday,back on track now!I have started my t-blast,still doing 3 caps swoll-n and just 1 scoop of recover-d when i use it,it mixes thick and im not crazy about shakes to thick.So yesterday i had an amazing pump,i had some delt pumps and lats were pumped way more than usual,i cant say i noticed any vascularity change as on shoulders day i usually see a lot of veins anyways.The recover-d i have concluded is whats causing my extreme gas,usually within an hour of drinking it.Wierd bc i have read the opposite from other reviews,it doesnt upset my stomach,just crazy gas.

Military bb press:
    135x12
    165x12
    185x6
    155x9

Db shrugs:
    105x18 for 4 sets.

Db military press:
    70x9 for 2 sets.
    80x6 for 2 sets.

Side db lat raises:
    30x8 for 4 sets.

Seatbelts:
    90x10 for 4 sets.

Bb shrugs:
    225x18
    255x18
    275x13
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Box squats:
    255x15
    295x15
    325x12
    375x5
    325x9

Calf raises on block:
    255x20 for 4 sets.

Bent db rows:
    100x9 for 4 sets.

Leg extensions:
    275x10 for 4 sets.

One arm db rows:
    110x9 for 4 sets.

Ok,so blasted legs today!Had some amazing back work,i had a pump in my back that carried through to my traps and delts!I will just say this,i was working in a long sleeve shirt today,and i could see my veins in my biceps coming through the long sleeves.had some nice trap vascularity too.More vascular while lifting than normal and got a nice leg pump.Enjoying the swoll-n and cant wait to see it over some time.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Box squats:
    255x15
    295x15
    325x12
    375x5
    325x9

Calf raises on block:
    255x20 for 4 sets.

Bent db rows:
    100x9 for 4 sets.

Leg extensions:
    275x10 for 4 sets.

One arm db rows:
    110x9 for 4 sets.

Ok,so blasted legs today!Had some amazing back work,i had a pump in my back that carried through to my traps and delts!I will just say this,i was working in a long sleeve shirt today,and i could see my veins in my biceps coming through the long sleeves.had some nice trap vascularity too.More vascular while lifting than normal and got a nice leg pump.Enjoying the swoll-n and cant wait to see it over some time.
    Great Leg Day Mack! From the sounds of your workout NLA Swoll-N is in overdrive on your veins. I new this stuff is gunna work well for you. Look forward to seeing your vasc look after you've been on it for awhile. Killing it Bro!
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Nice!!! I'm ready to get my swoll(-N) on!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Nice!!! I'm ready to get my swoll(-N) on!!!
    There's an awesome sale going on
  37. NLA Performance Athlete
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.

Thats what we like to hear!! Nice lifting bro.. You have some good numbers there.. Hope we can help you continue to improve and become a freak of nature!! Keep pushing and keep us updated!! NLA is the real deal ~~

Jon M

National and World Champion Powerlfiter

Team POWER & inTENsity

NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com
    Choice of Champions!!!
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

Choice of Champions!!!
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    There's an awesome sale going on
    Looks like he already got a good deal!
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by power205 View Post
    Thats what we like to hear!! Nice lifting bro.. You have some good numbers there.. Hope we can help you continue to improve and become a freak of nature!! Keep pushing and keep us updated!! NLA is the real deal ~~

Jon M

National and World Champion Powerlfiter

Team POWER & inTENsity

NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com
    Choice of Champions!!!
    Thanks a lot.Im enjoying my run already,can't wait till the t-blast takes off!and the help is always appreciated!
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm in.

Ya take SWOLL-N on Chest and arms day just so you can truly experience the power of the arginine nitrates and 800 mg of agmatine sulfate!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MSRIDER test driving NLA PERFORMANCE SWOLL-N
    By msrider in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 09:46 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 07:26 PM
  3. Replies: 3