a big thanks to formutech for letting me log this stack ofand .
Formutech : Clean Energy & Devastating Pumps!
**DMAA Free Formula!
, by Formutech Nutrition, is a great tasting PRE-Workout Catalyst. Compared to other pre-workouts that might leave you short changed, VOLATILE boasts 9 grams of active ingredients per scoop. The scientifically formulated active ingredients in VOLATILE give you energy to get you into the gym but will not cause jitters or a crash.* VOLATILE will leave your body totally pumped long after your workout is complete.*
HOW IT WORKS:
The focus on VOLATILE is the PUMP. The ingredients in VOLATILE are scientifically proven to increase the blood flow into your muscles rapidly, aiding nutrient transport, fullness and vascularity to your muscles while you train.* This increase allows your body to produce more energy which in turn will allow you to push out more sets and more reps than you ever had before.*
Taking VOLATILE pre-workout is a proven way to give you an athletic edge that will improve , decrease recovery time, giving you massive and long lasting pumps!*
The perfect combination of Energy meets Power = PUMP*
- Enhances Nitric Oxide production
- Increases the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the muscle cells during exercise by dilating blood vessels.
- Provides a larger amount of carbohydrates, proteins, and other muscle building hormones inside the cells.
- Extends muscle pumps, enhances muscle growth through stimulation of both fast and slow twitch muscle fibers.
- Boosts power output, leading to rock solid muscle gains.
- Increases Nitric Oxide Production.
- Effective in nutrient transport, partitioning, and enhancing blood flow.
- Enhances muscle pumps by stimulating the release of hormones such as pituitary, growth hormone, and luteinizing hormone.
- Inhibits (blocks) NO synthase, the enzyme that breaks down Nitric Oxide.
- Gives an athletic edge that will improve, decrease recovery time, give you massive and long lasting pumps, decrease body fat, and increase overall performance.
- The increase in blood flow has been shown to promote better focus and enhance your mood.
- Fuels ATP production (muscles energy source).
- Eliminates metabolic waste such as Lactic Acid and Ammonia from Blood.
- Boosts immune systems.
- Stimulates energy.
- Metabolized to.
- Increases Nitric Oxide production.
- Regulation ammonia toxins which damage living cells.
- Purified extracts of apple and grape polyphenols.
- Enhance sports performance.
- Effects muscles cells providing a lasting vasodilating effect.
- Scientifically researched and backed system of glucose polymers and sodium creating an anabolic environment inside your cells.
- The glucose polymer combination maintains the proper osmolarity for proper digestion rate post workout to ensure nutrients pass quickly and efficiently to muscles.
- Prevents water from leaving too fast or too slow from cells, which maintains an even balance for fluid retention during recovery.
- Prevents hyponatremia, an electrolyte disturbance, by keeping sodium levels even.
- Increases glucose absorption and water uptake.
- Acts as a lactic acid buffer to prevent cramping.
- No creatine loading and cycling required.
- Retains the advantages ofminus potential bloating and other disadvantages.
- Chemically bonded to magnesium rather than a water molecule as in creatine monohydrate.
- Better creatine absorption through a lignand-gated cation channel.
- More bio available creatine.
- Less subcutaneous (under the skin) water retention.
- Higher concentrations of creatine in the muscle, yielding better gains.
- Increased Energy.
- Assists in the production of NO (Nitric Oxide).
- Regulates hormone metabolism and cell behavior.
- Helps in the production of testosterone through estrogen.
Vitamin B3 (Niacin):
- Helps the body to convert food (carbohydrates) into fuel (glucose), which is used to produce energy.
- Improves blood flow.
- Stabilize your blood sugar.
- Improves mental focus.
- Enhance Performance.
- Boost heart health.
- Increase energy levels.
- Increase Muscular Strength & Power Output.
- Increase Aerobic and Anaerobic Endurance.
- Delay Muscular Fatigue- Train Harder & Longer.