Formutech Nutrition Endurance
Our Chemists have taken branched chain amino acid (BCAA) supplementation to an all-time high! ENDURANCE, a 2-1-1 BCAA, includes additional ingredients Beta Alanine and Creatinol-O-Phosphate. This combination dramatically speeds and targets absorption directly into muscle tissue. Beta Alanine decreases the burning sensation of muscles and Creatinol-O-Phosphate increase contraction of the muscles when no oxygen is available in the muscles, providing an extra edge during high intensity workouts!
Why we added Beta Alanine to a BCAA?
- Exercise, especially high intensity exercise causes the pH in our muscles to drop causing a burning sensation!
- Beta Alanine acts as a buffer, so to speak, to help decrease the burning sensation therefore delaying fatigue!
Why we added Creatinol-O-Phosphate?
- Allows your muscles to work past the point where your body would normally want to shut down!
- Utilizes an extended number of muscle fibers during your workout, which amounts to better muscle gains!
- Increases contraction of the muscles when there is no oxygen available in the muscle. This means better sprints or better intervals!
Why we added L-Glutamine?
- It plays an important role in keeping the muscles functioning properly and helps reduce muscle deterioration!
ENDURANCE is one of the most complete sports supplements for all athletes because the ingredients provide an extra edge during high intensity workouts, reduces muscle soreness, and increases storage of energy in muscle and facilitates creation of energy for muscles to use. Along with the staples found in other BCAA powder the additions of Beta Alanine and Creatinol-O-Phosphate make ENDURANCE the most complete BCAA powder on the market!
Enjoy all these benefits of ENDURANCE
- 7100mg of Branched Chain Amino Acids!
- Promotes vasodilation, leading to improved protein assimilation and absorption.
- Reduce muscle breakdown during training and recovery.
- Delay muscle fatigue.
- Reduce delayed-onset muscle soreness.
- Decreases Lactic acid buildup in muscles!
- Promote muscle growth.
- Promote faster tissue repair.
- Support optimum growth hormone levels.
- Provide energy boosts during intense training sessions.
Ingredients in Endurance!
- Vitamin B6 - This water-soluble vitamin changes fats and protein into energy and makes glycogen.* Glycogen is energy ready to be used stored inside the muscle and liver.
- L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine are all essential amino acids which mean that the body cannot make them so you need to consume them in your diet.
- L-Leucine helps burn fat without burning muscle and spares the muscle proteins, leaving them to help build and increase muscle gain and mass.
- L-Isoleucine is important in the regulation of blood sugar, and also helps increase energy level.
- L-Valine is necessary for smooth nervous system, cognitive functioning and is essential for muscle tissue repair, muscle metabolism, and also increases exercise endurance.
- L-Glutamine is not considered an essential amino acid but becomes essential for endurance athletes and people with gastrointestinal disorders. This amino acid supports the immune system, and increases creation of glycogen.
- Citrulline Malate is an amino acid that enhances athletic anaerobic performance and relieves muscle soreness. (Pere-guisado J. 2010)
- Beta Alanine increases muscle carnosine which help reduce muscle acids decreasing the burning sensation therefore delaying fatigue.(Hoffman J, 2008)
- Creatinol-O-Phosphate increases contraction of the muscles when there is no oxygen available in the muscle. This means better sprints or better intervals.