P bold logger

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Id like to thanks mich29 and Androfactory for picking me to log AndroFactory P-bold liquid

About myself
Height: 5-11
Weight: 230

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/217061-need-2-p.html

Pbold
The Ultimate in Lean Muscle Building Compounds.
P-BOLD is the Strongest, Safest and Legal method of a natural conversion to the anabolic steroid Boldenone via the prohormone Boldione. Previously banned in the anabolic steroid act of 2009 people have been searching for a safe and legal alternative to Boldenone for years and ANDRO FACTORY has it.

CYP 17a1​

Fact: P-BOLD CYP 17a1 converts to the potent anabolic intermediate hormone Boldine (1,4 Andro) and then at an incredibly high rate converts to 17bHSD Boldnone: an active steroid hormone known for building lean muscle mass, maximizing strength, hardening and produces very little bloating.

Before pictures : I cant figure out (for now) how to resize pictures, when i do ill post them

Taste: Taste fruity, 3ml under the tongue daily

11/23
Leg day
Deadlifts:3 x 10 225lbs
Calf press: 4 x12 625lbs
Leg press: 3x 10 625lbs
Leg extensions: 3x 10 130lbs

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
first....can't wait to see what this can do for u

JD261985

Banned
Awards
3 bottles of p bold have arrived just waiting on that fourth

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed for sure!

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Today was kind of a sucky workout, i think i was in a turkey coma still.

Before pics
pic123.jpg
pic234.jpg

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can count me in!

Props from pics, most people don't post them but IMO it's the only real way to tell if the product works or not! Besides numbers of course!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cool thread title.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh hell yeah def in this bro! Kill it!

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
11/23
Shoulders

Military press (DB) 3x8 70lbs
Front shrug 3x10 245lbs
Rear shrug 3x10 245lbs
Rear military press 3x8 145lbs
Front raises 3x8 30lbs
Lateral raises 3x8 25lbs
Rear delt machine 3x10 165 lbs
Upright rows 3x8 90lbs

Definitely a good workout, I did feel focused and had tons of energy..I could feel it working!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice work!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def man I need to do this routine my shoulders are weakkkkk. Nice job bro.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
11/25
Biceps
DB preacher curls: 3x10 45lbs
Hammer curls: 3x8 40
Concentration curls: 3x8 40lbs
Flat bar curls: 3x10 80lbs
DB curls: 3x8 40lbs

Forearms

Back
Inverted pullups: 3x10
Standing rows: 3x12 100lbs
Standing pulldowns: 3x12 100lbs
Diverging pulldown (machine): 3x10 145lbs

Another good workout, feeling in the zone :shocked:

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice work,I got a bottle on its way and haven't decided what I'm gonna do with it yet,or when I'm gonna do it!

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm pretty excited to see the results with you. Thanks for logging man.

msrider

msrider

Awards
In Bro! Like to see what this stuff is all about

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for logging! What is your prior hormonal experience? How long are you planning on running P-BOLD?

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
I have taken other Prohormones: Superdrol, Halodrol...etc. The bottle says 40 doses (3ml a dose)

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I have taken other Prohormones: Superdrol, Halodrol...etc. The bottle says 40 doses (3ml a dose)

So you have plenty of experience. How long since you ran a cycle? Did you find you responded well to androgens?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good updates brother def will be looking into trying this myself. Last ph I ran was hstane and didn't get anything from it.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
I ran Halodrol for 5 weeks. I ran superdrol for 2 weeks. I had the worst back pumps in the world. I came home from work and would sleep. But felt it was to risky (for health reasons) to keep going.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
11/26/12

Chest
Decline bench: 3x8 255lbs
Incline DB: 3x8 90lbs
Machine flys: 3x10 205lbs
Incline DB flys: 3x10 45lbs
Flat DB flys: 3x10 45lbs

Triceps
DB skullcrushers: 3x10 40lbs
Machine tricep extension: 3x10 135lbs
Tricep pulldown: 3x10 85lbs
Reverse pulldown: 3x10 65lbs

Another great workout. I have awesome strength, and focus and pump though the roof. I am also taking a pre-workout supp too. I hope thats ok. Tomorrow is a rest day, im sore.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11/26/12

Chest

Triceps

Another great workout. I have awesome strength, and focus and pump though the roof. I am also taking a pre-workout supp too. I hope thats ok. Tomorrow is a rest day, im sore.
Preworkout is OK. Just watch your blood pressure. P-BOLD shouldn't be bad for BP though.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I'm late...count me in!

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Preworkout is OK. Just watch your blood pressure. P-BOLD shouldn't be bad for BP though.
I second this. Check your BP and if in range your good to go. If it is high drop the preworkout. IMO high BP is nothing to ignore you should take care of those kidneys.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True that. And another thing to think about: after you finish the cycle you'll want to do everything you can to keep those gains. So it could be smart to save PWO for PCT.. Although I'm using preworkout product during my current cycle.. But don't do like I do, do what is smartest thing to do!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as stated above....bp with a preworkout is always a concern so keep an eye on things

i know it's tough to not have a jolt before your workout and it does take some time to get used to...but once the p bold kicks in and you get going in the gym, you wouldn't even notice not having the preworkout

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
11/26/12

Chest

Triceps

What is the Preworkout supp BTW ?

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
I just wondered if the Pre-workout was ok to use because I didnt want to mess up the log using something other than the P-Bold.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just wondered if the Pre-workout was ok to use because I didnt want to mess up the log using something other than the P-Bold.
yeah using one is fine if thats what u want to do....it wouldn't have any effects on what the p bold will do for u

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Yea you're ok..... P-BOLD will deliver, this will not diminish it's effects.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid workout brother love the decline bench!! Yeah for me my normal bp is good but stims can raise the crap out of it depending on what all i've had that day. PWO normally don't make it to bad, but this friggin adipex the Dr. prescribed has me bouncing like a crack addict.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
11/28

Leg day
Squats:3 x 10 225lbs
Calf press: 4 x12 645lbs
Leg press: 3x 10 645lbs

Hate legs but put a little more weight on leg presses to day, feeling good. Off tomorrow.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11/28

Leg day
Squats:3 x 10 225lbs
Calf press: 4 x12 645lbs
Leg press: 3x 10 645lbs

Hate legs but put a little more weight on leg presses to day, feeling good. Off tomorrow.
a lot of ppl hate leg training, but if u want to add to overall size then squats are necessary and you don't want ot have twig legs....but i'd throw in some hamstring work....stiff legged deads or even leg curls

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
as stated above....bp with a preworkout is always a concern so keep an eye on things

i know it's tough to not have a jolt before your workout and it does take some time to get used to...but once the p bold kicks in and you get going in the gym, you wouldn't even notice not having the preworkout
I'm going to try my 1st session with out a pre today... See how I do.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
a lot of ppl hate leg training, but if u want to add to overall size then squats are necessary and you don't want ot have twig legs....but i'd throw in some hamstring work....stiff legged deads or even leg curls

This is good advice to heed. An imbalance in development could lead to an increased risk of injury.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to try my 1st session with out a pre today... See how I do.
It can be a b!tch if you've been on stims for long time but it becomes easier.. I was a stim junkie, took big doses of preworkout for months straight, I can assure you that lethargy was horrible the first 2-3 weeks without stims :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It can be a b!tch if you've been on stims for long time but it becomes easier.. I was a stim junkie, took big doses of preworkout for months straight, I can assure you that lethargy was horrible the first 2-3 weeks without stims :D
Hope it goes away soon...

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
I do leg curls(i called them leg extensions)
So i have a question about P-Bold...would it cause me to be agitated (pissed off)?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do leg curls(i called them leg extensions)
So i have a question about P-Bold...would it cause me to be agitated (pissed off)?
my belief is this is user dependent. unless your a pissed off kind of person you should be ok.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
11/30
Shoulders
Military press (front): 3x8 175lbs
Military press (rear): 3x8 145lbs
Shrugs (front):3x10 265lbs
Shrugs (rear): 3x8 265
Front raises: 3x8 30lbs

Short workout, didnt feel it at the gym, but my strength was pretty good. I kind of forced myself to workout. I stepped on the scale today and noticed i lost 2lbs.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
12/1

Biceps
Curl bar preacher curls: 3x10 85lbs

Forearms

Back
Bent over rows: 3x10 125lbs

A little sore today. I have tennis elbow (or something) that stings when i do curls in the left bicep. Sometimes in the right arm. Sometimes i have to go light and ice my biceps after my workout. Other than that, my strength is still pretty good. I still have awesome focus during the workout

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good details in here!
Sucks about the elbow. I have tendonitis in my forearms and notice when I do bar curls I have to keep my hands on the bar another ten seconds after I put it down or else the pain is almost crippling!

Joint products seem to help a bit but definitely doesn't eliminate it.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wicked workout brother! Them preacher curls are huge numbers I can barley do 50 but standing I can do 90 idk why but my wrist hurt like hell when sitting.

12/1

Biceps
Curl bar preacher curls: 3x10 85lbs

Forearms

Back
Bent over rows: 3x10 125lbs

A little sore today. I have tennis elbow (or something) that stings when i do curls in the left bicep. Sometimes in the right arm. Sometimes i have to go light and ice my biceps after my workout. Other than that, my strength is still pretty good. I still have awesome focus during the workout