Snag continues his off-season REDEFINing

Page 23 of 23 First ... 212223

  1. I want to be a smartass and come up with some quip that makes me sound funny, but I can't. All I can say is that I'm impressed with how quickly you can make vast improvements to yourself and others.
    You're a beast and a wealth of knowledge.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I want to be a smartass and come up with some quip that makes me sound funny, but I can't. All I can say is that I'm impressed with how quickly you can make vast improvements to yourself and others.
    You're a beast and a wealth of knowledge.
    wow...i am impressed that you want to be a smartass.....but can't.
    big improvement there, imo!!!
    next we will work on not wanting to be a smartass!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    wow...i am impressed that you want to be a smartass.....but can't.
    big improvement there, imo!!!
    next we will work on not wanting to be a smartass!!!!
    =o !!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    wow...i am impressed that you want to be a smartass.....but can't.
    big improvement there, imo!!!
    next we will work on not wanting to be a smartass!!!!
    Whoa, whoa, let's not try to turn this geo metro into a Cadillac overnight. Crawl, walk, run for me buddy, I'm not all that S-M-R-T, as you already know.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Whoa, whoa, let's not try to turn this geo metro into a Cadillac overnight. Crawl, walk, run for me buddy, I'm not all that S-M-R-T, as you already know.
    lol....i think there may be hope for you.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I want to be a smartass and come up with some quip that makes me sound funny, but I can't. All I can say is that I'm impressed with how quickly you can make vast improvements to yourself and others.
    You're a beast and a wealth of knowledge.
    ahaa, kind words are appreciated my friend, disappoint you are stumped tho
    only thing i can say about the finale is, i shouldn't have messed with ANY variables - and that is the valuable lesson i learned this time around..when you are on point, there is no need at all to change any variables (water/foods/etc)
    i knew this, but again always looking to tweak things for the better
    it is so much easier just to do it the right way all the way thru, keep it basic

  7. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ahaa, kind words are appreciated my friend, disappoint you are stumped tho
    only thing i can say about the finale is, i shouldn't have messed with ANY variables - and that is the valuable lesson i learned this time around..when you are on point, there is no need at all to change any variables (water/foods/etc)
    i knew this, but again always looking to tweak things for the better
    it is so much easier just to do it the right way all the way thru, keep it basic
    K.I.S.S


    keep
    it
    simple
    stupid

    not calling you stupid..just an old AA adage, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. aye, you're right tom, for sure


  9. KISS. Crawl Walk Run. Fuk I feel like I'm at boot camp...
    Independent Review

  10. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    aye, you're right tom, for sure

    one thing i am sure of....it was a fantastic day outside today!!! hope we have many more like it.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    one thing i am sure of....it was a fantastic day outside today!!! hope we have many more like it.
    It was nice over here too! Wanted to take my team outside but the wind was ridiculous, the one crappy thing about mid-west spring days.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    It was nice over here too! Wanted to take my team outside but the wind was ridiculous, the one crappy thing about mid-west spring days.
    yup..every year we get those winds, but they weren't really all that bad here today. bet it turns really hot very soon!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    yup..every year we get those winds, but they weren't really all that bad here today. bet it turns really hot very soon!!!
    Yes it will. Windy as Hell here at a Pa state college. It's going from 35 to 70 degrees in 2 days for us. Can't wait

  14. Snag u r a beast, that was a fun ride I bet. Thanks for all the information that u gave along the way. Can't wait for your next log.

  15. Here she is! Our newest promo! We need 5 loggers...

    GTFIH 4 new APPLE FUSION- BCAA+SAA
    Independent Review

  16. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Here she is! Our newest promo! We need 5 loggers...
    So many releases!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post

    So many releases!
    How we do!
    Independent Review

  18. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Here she is! Our newest promo! We need 5 loggers...

    GTFIH 4 new APPLE FUSION- BCAA+SAA
    sexy!

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    So many releases!
    more on the way!

  19. and a little follow-up before i leave you all..
    after regrouping and dealing with my hemorrhoids for a week, back at it again, hit some legs SAT and chesticles yesterday
    everything heavy now for awhile, squats went well going up to 365, incline bench up to 315 as i ease back into serious iron
    was a lil shocked at the weight (really ate what i wanted over last week, for the most part) as i was 203.8 SAT upon rising





    and a lil pic of some salad, just cuz


  20. came back here to say, yesterday i FINALLY got the first tennis of the yr in!

    mah calves look so kewl after i play tennis





    that's all you get to see, as i am in hiding again (srs, this time)
    but i will say this: the rebound effect i was looking to achieve has so far played out incredibly well..weight close to 205, strength very nice, size accrual going to plan..pct has been PCT Black (4 caps) + PureTest (6 caps), and i did throw a touch of clomid in there (3 weeks worth) since i ran such hi doses at the end, otherwise i wouldn't have the need....




    but what i really came back here to resurrect the thread for was, this:

    FINAFLEX hammers home mother of all promos

    if you haven't seen it yet, you really should

  21. Killed 2 birds with 1 stone, got some nudes up and hit us with a link!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Killed 2 birds with 1 stone, got some nudes up and hit us with a link!
    i surprise myself, sometimes
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Everyone's Off Season Arsenal?
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 09:23 PM
  2. Off-Season Pic 195 lbs.
    By frankpt in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 05:37 AM
  3. Anybody have Off Season pics of Lee Priest?
    By phasar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 04:16 PM
  4. on and off season pics
    By ironguru in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-02-2005, 12:55 AM
Log in
Log in