Snag continues his off-season REDEFINing

Page 19 of 23 First ... 1718192021 ... Last

1. Thank you for this awesome log snags, very cool to see where things start and how they run through. You are a beast bro.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

2. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    Thank you for this awesome log snags, very cool to see where things start and how they run through. You are a beast bro.
    thanks for that, stang been a pretty fun ride - lotta ups and just a few downs
    i learned a bit about myself too..will be interesting to put together a final summary of this one ahahaa

low carb day planned today (150), no training
    (i still have done ZERO cardio this entire time, other than that 15min LISS to loosen up legs the other day!)
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    thanks for that, stang been a pretty fun ride - lotta ups and just a few downs
    i learned a bit about myself too..will be interesting to put together a final summary of this one ahahaa

low carb day planned today (150), no training
    (i still have done ZERO cardio this entire time, other than that 15min LISS to loosen up legs the other day!)
    This just goes to show you what proper training and diet can do. I too have done the least amount of cardio I've ever done in this prep and have leaned out nicely. I'm just now starting to ramp it up.
    Independent

4. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    This just goes to show you what proper training and diet can do. I too have done the least amount of cardio I've ever done in this prep and have leaned out nicely. I'm just now starting to ramp it up.
    exactly
    i am not a fan of "straight cardio" (think i have made this known)..prefer to get my cardio thru sports endeavors/weight training
    that said - yes this is the time in prep i would normally be doing some cardio..some sprints..all in an effort to tighten up and bring in some leg seperation (the wheels are stubborn that way)
    i'm not going all out for that, others goals in mind here
    tennis will be coming soon - it's getting warmer! i will be getting shredded soon enuff

5. How are you dosing Max Pump with all this?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    How are you dosing Max Pump with all this?
    4 preWO, 4 with supper (or meal #5)
  7. Unbreakable

I am curious. How much nitrate does 3000mg Betaine Nitrate (trimethylglycine NO3) yield?
    All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
    Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
    Wondering if I've done it wrong,
    Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
    Where have all the good times gone.

8. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I am curious. How much nitrate does 3000mg Betaine Nitrate (trimethylglycine NO3) yield?
    i cannot disclose that sir
  9. Unbreakable

Understood.
    All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
    Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
    Wondering if I've done it wrong,
    Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
    Where have all the good times gone.

10. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Enough to make you awesome.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Enough to make you awesome.
    yeah that works
    i understand the point of the question - too much nitrate can present potential issues
    what i can say is, i am not worried about ODing on nitrates, with the amount i am currently taking

12. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    fuggin Hoosiers

that is all
    alford landed the ucla job...proud of him!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    did not hear that - yeah good for him, big gig!
    i always wanted him to succeed BK, but i guess he's not the strongest recruiter around
    davis & sampson (WTF!!), horrid..crean doing just fine

14. some food pics from today
    i was able to sneak some 96% lean beef in for a small splurge, and still keep my fats in allotted range
    is DEF last day for this tho..no more deli meats soon either..even tuna will go away in a minute
    steady diet of ground chicken and turkey breast
    also - man haven't had french style green beans in forever..yum!

3oz 96% lean beef
    2oz turkey breast deli meat
    5 egg whites
    1 slice rye bread
    300, 50/14/5
    (was hungry, couldn't wait for pic, had to take bite of burger)

5oz 96% lean beef
    4 egg whites
    6oz sweet potato
    1 rice cake
    1c beans
    415cals, 50/43/5

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

The pride of Manchester College (now Manchester Univ) ;-)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

16. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    (was hungry, couldn't wait for pic, had to take bite of burger)
    When I whip up food, I get hungrier and hungrier haha. Totally understandable decision!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    The pride of Manchester College (now Manchester Univ) ;-)
    maybe....but he will always be a hoosier!!!

good kid!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

maybe....but he will always be a hoosier!!!

good kid!!!
    That's in Indiana boss ;-) bout 35min outside Ft. Wayne.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    That's in Indiana boss ;-) bout 35min outside Ft. Wayne.
    yup - off 114 in the middle of nowhere
    srs, manchester is off the beaten path
    i think bigt meant, alford will always be known for his body of work as an IU player..he personified hoosier hoops, and will forever hold a spot in the heart of every IU fan who followed them back then
    (yes i speak from personal stance)

20. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i think bigt meant, alford will always be known for his body of work as an IU player..he personified hoosier hoops, and will forever hold a spot in the heart of every IU fan who followed them back then
    yes indeed...hoosier as in indiana university hoosier!!!

very well said, snag!!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I see, my bad Bigt.

Oh I remember middle of no where, I went there my freshman year! Where I met Nick Winter (R.I.P.)

I just know that was his first gig, really put Manchester on the map for basketball for a while. I think too them to the national championship game his last year?

22. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Oh I remember middle of no where, I went there my freshman year! Where I met Nick Winter (R.I.P.)

I just know that was his first gig, really put Manchester on the map for basketball for a while. I think too them to the national championship game his last year?
    you went to manchester eh? it's decent college really, just small
    and yes, alford took that program to new heights for sure..in his last yr there (1995) he took an undefeated squad (30-0) to the division III title game where they suffered their only defeat of yr..then, he moved on to southwest missouri state

23. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    you went to manchester eh? it's decent college really, just small
    and yes, alford took that program to new heights for sure..in his last yr there (1995) he took an undefeated squad (30-0) to the division III title game where they suffered their only defeat of yr..then, he moved on to southwest missouri state
    Yeah, it is small, cross campus in less than 5min haha. They're a university now so I wonder how they'll grow? I enjoyed my time there, though. My roommate was a basketball player, he said ole Steve was a staple around those parts & rightfully so.

24. i love all this talk of indiana baskeball....back in the 70's bobby knight was like a king, and indiana was his kingdom!!! everywhere you went bk and IU basketball posters and calendars were prominently displayed. it would be hard to describe to a non hoosier just how huge IU basketball was back in the day!!!

25. ^^ absolutely
    was still that way in the 80s too - even weathered the landon turner deal, and then isaiah thomas yrs were big..dan dakich and nccaa tourney game against NC, where he became the only player in the world who stopped michael jordan dead in his tracks..then mid-80s hit a lull - punctuated by The Chair incident
    steve alford was the bright spot for a long while

not to change the subject, but i gotta slip these in lol

sneaking right along..everything going just fine
    drying & slimming while holding weight - cannot beat it!
    and this is upon rising guys, no pump

26. That's some serious definition going onnn

27. Monster! One day ill catch up snags. When my body cant take a beating anymore. Joints for that matter
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

28. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    That's some serious definition going onnn
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Monster! One day ill catch up snags. When my body cant take a beating anymore. Joints for that matter
    they don't call it Peak Week for nothing boys

29. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    they don't call it Peak Week for nothing boys
    You have a rose.....or a lizard on your back...can't quite make it out. Not sure why since you ARE using a top of the line 1920's Polaroid camera

Ps. Nice hair
    Pss. Get new wallpaper or paint over current wallpaper.
    Psss. You don't hide for shyt.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

30. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    You have a rose.....or a lizard on your back...can't quite make it out. Not sure why since you ARE using a top of the line 1920's Polaroid camera
    you leave my cam alone!
    it is a rose (+ my daughter's name)
    other side is a lion (and my son's name)
    Ps. Nice hair
    Pss. Get new wallpaper or paint over current wallpaper.
    Psss. You don't hide for shyt.

1 - ah thx, i'm loving the long shyte! (at least till tennis season)
    2 - no, i'm moving
    3 - LMAO!
    i couldn't stay in hiding, this is going better than i had even figured it would

of course, there always has to be a lagging bodypart (sigh)
    i may just have to get out there and do some sprints..had decided i would not, but definition in wheels is not on par with rest of me..it will get better (later in week) just continuing what i'm doing, and definition won't be as great anyway when it's all said and done because i'm rolling out a full-on squat day on friday (and your legs - being largest muscles in your body - hold more blood and water naturally than any other part of your body..this is why, for those knowledge who don't compete, legs are typically done last on the weekend prior to show day, to allow for full definition to come in)
    all that said above - sprints are another story entirely, you want to do sprints if definition is lagging

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Everyone's Off Season Arsenal?
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 09:23 PM
  2. Off-Season Pic 195 lbs.
    By frankpt in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 05:37 AM
  3. Anybody have Off Season pics of Lee Priest?
    By phasar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 04:16 PM
  4. on and off season pics
    By ironguru in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-02-2005, 12:55 AM