Snag continues his off-season REDEFINing

Page 17 of 28 First ... 1516171819 ... Last

  1. Snags is busy developing our new FINAFLEX Company Forum. Go say hi @

    http://finaflex.com/forum
    Independent Review


  2. I recently signed up over there. Good looking forum fort being so young.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I recently signed up over there. Good looking forum fort being so young.
    we're working on it, thanks for that Montego and welcome over there
    tough to build a forum from the ground up!

    in some random news: took 8 days off from lifting, needed a small respite while i attended to other things
    so i get back into it 2 days ago, start off with legs..aaaaand the snow promptly pounds us with ~10.5" of heavy wet stuff that i have to shovel the following day (yesterday), has my legs & back just screaming when i'm done..days like that make me want to go buy a snow blower

    also: picked up some nifty little bread from pepperidge farms, a swirled rye & pump
    not necessarily a rye fan, but i do enjoy the flav occasionally, and this stuff is actually pretty decent

  4. Yeah Montego glad to have you over there brother!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  5. Is Finaflex a fairly new company?

    I only ask because all of my finaflex products have historically been labeled slightly differently, and I feel like I've heard you guys talk about labeling them.

    Got my 2 bottles of Max Pump today (my wife ordered for me while I was in the field) and one is slightly off center.

    Which isn't an issue, kinda makes me feel special lol.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Is Finaflex a fairly new company?

    I only ask because all of my finagles products have historically been labeled slightly differently, and I feel like I've heard you guys talk about labeling them.

    Got my 2 bottles of Max Pump today (my wife ordered for me while I was in the field) and one is slightly off center.

    Which isn't an issue, kinda makes me feel special lol.
    No not at all. We've been around for quite some time. The reason the ingredients change from time to time is to stay ahead of the FDA and their guidelines. Trust in our products, they are high quality and provide excellent results
    Independent Review

  7. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    No not at all. We've been around for quite some time. The reason the ingredients change from time to time is to stay ahead of the FDA and their guidelines. Trust in our products, they are high quality and provide excellent results
    Not the ingredients.

    I'm talking about the actual labels.

    They seem hand done (as in laid on the bottle)

    I have complete faith in any company snags feels comfortable repping for.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    No not at all. We've been around for quite some time. The reason the ingredients change from time to time is to stay ahead of the FDA and their guidelines. Trust in our products, they are high quality and provide excellent results
    Good to hear. Been research your products recently . Interested in running a stack of your products come contest time

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Not the ingredients.

    I'm talking about the actual labels.

    They seem hand done (as in laid on the bottle)

    I have complete faith in any company snags feels comfortable repping for.
    Ah. I see. Well unfortunately I cannot comment on the quality of our labels cuz I dont work in the warehouse nor am I anywhere near Alabama... lol

    Im sure there are no issues with what you are talking about though...
    Independent Review

  10. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Ah. I see. Well unfortunately I cannot comment on the quality of our labels cuz I dont work in the warehouse nor am I anywhere near Alabama... lol

    Im sure there are no issues with what you are talking about though...
    As I said it isn't an issue, was just an interesting observation. Instantly noticeable because of my moderate OCD when it comes to things being symmetrical.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    As I said it isn't an issue, was just an interesting observation. Instantly noticeable because of my moderate OCD when it comes to things being symmetrical.
    totally feel you on this one jim
    and, good catch on your part - Finaflex labels all their own products, because of the special shaped bottle size we use
    it is done by hand, srs - is pretty cool actually, until you can't see straight anymore and lables get a lil skewed as you say here

  12. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    totally feel you on this one jim
    and, good catch on your part - Finaflex labels all their own products, because of the special shaped bottle size we use
    it is done by hand, srs - is pretty cool actually, until you can't see straight anymore and lables get a lil skewed as you say here
    I thought I had heard that before. Its really cool that it gets that personal before being shipped.

  13. here's a pic of the rye i was talking about, goes well on egg mcsnag



    5oz 96% lean beef
    2 slices rye
    1 slice cheese
    2 whole eggs
    grapefruit
    ~575cals total

    weight dipped just under 200 again upon rising this morning (199.8), training coming back into full play, meal plans really no different just eating less, cals ~3300-3500 on training days and ~2800-3000 on non-training days..soon will be taking those #s down again

  14. That looks mighty good friend. Gonna tell the wife I'm heading your way for cooking lessons...!
    Independent Review

  15. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    That looks mighty good friend. Gonna tell the wife I'm heading your way for cooking lessons...!
    bring her along bro - i offer spousal discounts on cooking lessons when you enroll together



  16. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    bring her along bro - i offer spousal discounts on cooking lessons when you enroll together

    Ha!
    Independent Review

  17. Bro... She's gonna kill me in my sleep for insinuating she can't cook!
    Independent Review

  18. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Bro... She's gonna kill me in my sleep for insinuating she can't cook!
    at least yours would wait till you're sleeping
    my ex would want to make sure i knew she was the one pulling out my plug, in that event

  19. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    at least yours would wait till you're sleeping
    my ex would want to make sure i knew she was the one pulling out my plug, in that event
    Well to be fair we probably haven't been together as long as you and the ex were. There is still some etiquette between the two of us. Lol
    Independent Review

  20. ooooooh, that looks good!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    here's a pic of the rye i was talking about, goes well on egg mcsnag

    5oz 96% lean beef
    2 slices rye
    1 slice cheese
    2 whole eggs
    grapefruit
    ~575cals total

    weight dipped just under 200 again upon rising this morning (199.8), training coming back into full play, meal plans really no different just eating less, cals ~3300-3500 on training days and ~2800-3000 on non-training days..soon will be taking those #s down again
    Yummy bud! I love to see that runny yolk. The only way to eat eggs IMO!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  22. man i'm feelin really good this morning following a low-carb day yesterday..how bout that
    arm workout was felony-level brutality, and tho arms are my least fav bodypart to train, it was a ridiculously intense time yesterday..tris were blown up proportionately too not just bis..and some quick-set abs had me some razor definition popping for a minute
    i think the rest i took over the past couple weeks did me pretty righteous..just a couple days back so far i know, but sessions have been extremely nice & crisp, and powerful

  23. Felony level brutality! Nice
    Independent Review

  24. Nice and that sandwich looks tasty too. My workouts seem to be getting better too. I wonder why that is.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  25. well
    let me just say in this quick flash update: cutting season been so good to me, in the early going
    startling changes as i tweaked and played with some macros, concurrent with my training regime
    weight ~198ish upon rising (that slide should stop/slow now as well)
    no pics (i'm hiding again)
    but fantastic start if i can just sustain....
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Everyone's Off Season Arsenal?
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 09:23 PM
  2. Off-Season Pic 195 lbs.
    By frankpt in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 05:37 AM
  3. Anybody have Off Season pics of Lee Priest?
    By phasar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 04:16 PM
  4. on and off season pics
    By ironguru in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-02-2005, 12:55 AM
Log in
Log in