Getting Gorilla Mean With Bulk Up Courtesy of Androfactory

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
Hi there,

so I was selected to run a log on Bulk Up, this company actually delivered, I had issues with some other producers who offered a log and nothing has ever materialized in my mailbox, well hell what can you do.

Ok, I am new here and cannot post images yet so this is what we all at AM should do:

-regarding my diet and training I use a pretty weird philosophy so please ask questions, it will give me non spamming posts, as I cannot simply say I am following this or that I read into bbing and athletic science and try to make it suit me;

-training I like to split it into 2 a day, usually I would use kettles or girya, oly lifts (as good as I can perform them) and more traditional bbing but I stay away from the machines, wrestling 1-3 times a week, kick-boxing 2-3 times a week if I can also cardio but never running usually rowing sprints or stairmaster liss;

-2 large meals and a protein shake with bcaas through workouts, I do not feel well with multiple small meals usually the intervals between them are little too short for proper digestion, Gracie diet has 3 meals, 3 meals are common, oh and my last meal is the biggest most carb loaded b4 bed.

Regarding cycles, I am 31, did real roids in my early 20's nothing good ever came out of it so I stayed natural, did pre 2004 PH cycle of tbomb and some other stuff but do not remember now really, about 3 years ago had a hdrol, bold cycle about 6 weeks long very good results.

So today is my first day of BU, I decided to run 6 caps ed without any other ph/ds or tbooster, took 3 in the morning on empty had my coffe and green tea some trx's and went to do a quick back workout, had wrestling 1.5 hours session with 10 minute of fighting 3 rounds non stop, and about 45 minutes of kettle bell drills afterwards, now in the evening I will do some back mostly speed reps and high rep volume (instead of morning heavy weight high intensity low reps) with biceps (first time I will do it in two weeks, never really do arms) and cardio this time I am aiming for eliptical interval session, so post workout I intend to take the 3 remaining pills of BU.

I haven't seen anything yet so really nothing to report but I guess I will not see any effects for about another week or so, all I hope is that this **** does not give craps or strange pumps, and do not f mess with oxygen production as I want to remain athletic. First day so have not seen any problems.

I wonder should I keep vit d3 intake high while on or it does not matter and put away my daa, should I continue lclt? creatine?

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
Today is day 2 on BU, nothing serious to report really,

I did legs max ot style this morning, with an intro of KB training to get the cns going like crazy, afterwards I relaxed doing a yoga session which I highly recommend to anyone lifting weights;

evening I will do lower body power work and cardio (about an hour on stairmaster) might throw in a Tabata or two either front squat or kb swings,

My stats 185 cm, 87 kgs and 10-11% bf according to an electronic counter.

I did manage to go a little heavier on squats but I would say its mostly placebo effect I only managed to take 9 caps of BU so it would not have any impact yet, I think so.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
creatine yes.I would hold off on the daa till your cycle is over.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
following along....i'm with mich...keep the creatine...save the daa for pct

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I would also keep the LCLT it would pair perfectly with BULK-UP. Subbed.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can count me in.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
We're really excited to see this thread up! It was quiet a challenge getting this logger his product.. To Poland no less!! lol. I swear we sent it to the US, had to call it back and then send it to Poland. Sometimes that's just the way it goes.. Can't wait to see some results here!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. How long do you plan on running this? Will you be using a SERM? Is one necessary?

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
serm yes I have 10 pills of 50 mg tamoxifen citrate,

2 bottles 6 caps ed prolly around 6 weeks,

I feel androgens are up pumps a tad better and aerobic conditioning is getting a little worse, that usually is how it is as blood becomes thicker with designer supplements :)

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
Would you keep vit d3 intake @ 10000IU ed or limit it to lets say 2000IU, it is rather dark and cloudy here

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
We're really excited to see this thread up! It was quiet a challenge getting this logger his product.. To Poland no less!! lol. I swear we sent it to the US, had to call it back and then send it to Poland. Sometimes that's just the way it goes.. Can't wait to see some results here!
Cant wait for results either too bad I cannot stack it with p-bold as I love bold products I did a 6 week bold 200 (2oomg per cap) of Iforce Bold was cool as hell (along with hdrol).

Can not wait to be able to post some pics guys so shoot me up with replies.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Following along!!!

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Would you keep vit d3 intake @ 10000IU ed or limit it to lets say 2000IU, it is rather dark and cloudy here

If it is dark there I would stick to the 10,000. That's what I take myself whether I am on or not and running it with BULK-UP will be no problem. As far as the blood thickening make sure you stay hydrated and that should not be a problem on a six week cycle.

As far as stacking with P-BOLD I concur that would be an awesome stack. I too ran the original and I too loved it.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
P-BOLD is coming back in stock. Hopefully it will be soon enough that you can stack it toward the end of your cycle. We also have a BULK-UP P-BOLD stacking thread going. Check it out.
Cant wait for results either too bad I cannot stack it with p-bold as I love bold products I did a 6 week bold 200 (2oomg per cap) of Iforce Bold was cool as hell (along with hdrol).

Can not wait to be able to post some pics guys so shoot me up with replies.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
Ok so in push press I went up 2.5kg on each side, which is 17.5kg now, I have had problems with the lift since I started snatching it went down from 22.5 on a side to this now.
I usually clean the bb off the floor so that is prolly another reason for pre exhaustion, this, and kb drills I use to fire up my cns at the beginning of a workout.

Another reason for weak shoulders is grappling it seems this has my shoulders really tired and they do get pounded on with these sprawls and sweeps, locks and levers (kimura :))

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
Damn not too lively here :(;

anyways, since noobody wants to chip in I might say a few words yesterday was pretty good morning workout was cut short by a job meeting but guess what overnight they installed a Jordan (****ty equipment) crossfit cage or whatever it is called and I was able to spartan slam some powerbags, jump and go ballistic on them battle ropes since note even pt's there know what is what I was llok upon as a devil incarnated, I also did chest and shoulders fast way,

late evening I did some kb drills plus heavy db work for ches and shoulders, morning gym does not have heavy db, and did 30 min of light jog followed by a boxing practice but ended up with a ****ty partner so it was rather boring.

Today morning my motivation run high maybe thanks to BU and I did a morning 15 of versa climber workout followed by KB drills and max ou style back workout, although all machine moves I do @ 6-12 reps anyways, and managed to do 2 4 minute rowing sprint sessions 15-20 sec on 10 sec rest, afterwords light cardio to get up on readning:)

I ate a huge breakfast post workout, more than usual, also yesterday after humongous dinner I also had some vanilla cottage cheese and a doughnut for dessert, I decided against ice cream but I am getting worried BU works and my appetite skyrockets, did you also have it like this while on, weight after 5 days seems to be up by about 1.8 kg, but this could be misleading, as I could hold more water and more bulk in my gut know what I mean so even minus that the scale shows an increase which is a good thing.

Also should I take BU on empty or with food?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd take BULK-UP with food. From my own experience, most anabolics can cause stomach pain when taken in empty stomach.

BTW, what is kb drill?

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
KB drill is a mix of kettle bell exercises done in succession ie. back to back for a certain amount of time or reps, sets.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Subbed
I have alot of questions about bulk up, not to many loggs out there.

Will it shut u down.....some places say no, then other time i see yes, and a serm is needed.

Is otc serm good?

What bout liv. Protect, this isnt methly right?

What to expect from this at what dosing?

Anyway, keep it up G
:)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd take BULK-UP with food. From my own experience, most anabolics can cause stomach pain when taken in empty stomach.

BTW, what is kb drill?
not only that, but i'd take it with fats....like pb or something along those lines

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so in push press I went up 2.5kg on each side, which is 17.5kg now, I have had problems with the lift since I started snatching it went down from 22.5 on a side to this now.
I usually clean the bb off the floor so that is prolly another reason for pre exhaustion, this, and kb drills I use to fire up my cns at the beginning of a workout.

Another reason for weak shoulders is grappling it seems this has my shoulders really tired and they do get pounded on with these sprawls and sweeps, locks and levers (kimura :))
sounds like you have some endurance after all of that .

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
potentially should shut you down

liver is always hit even with natty t boosters as androgens increase bilirubin produced by the liver so yes

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
potentially it should cause shut down

also androgens always have a negative impact upon the liver

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed
I have alot of questions about bulk up, not to many loggs out there.

Will it shut u down.....some places say no, then other time i see yes, and a serm is needed.

Is otc serm good?

What bout liv. Protect, this isnt methly right?

What to expect from this at what dosing?

Anyway, keep it up G
:)
yes it can shutdown you down

an otc serm is good but me myself am old school so og serms are what I would use.

this is an non methyl but nothing wrong with using some cycle supports

I would expect nice lean gains you can keep

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
I take my first portion on empty stomach and do not feel bad no gastro issues to report

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
OK Sorry but the Log is over since AF wants me to pay shipping for the 2nd bottle, I would have never started nor applied for BU knowing that cheers

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK Sorry but the Log is over since AF wants me to pay shipping for the 2nd bottle, I would have never started nor applied for BU knowing that cheers
Was the agreement for multiple bottles or just the one?

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Wouldnt shipping be cheaper than the bottle anyhow?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Those are my thoughts. If I was getting product sent across the world for just shipping I would be pretty frigging excited about it still.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
I would not since I do not have the money to do that atm, anyways I would not have applied otherwise, they stated 2 bottles in the original post regarding the promo and did not mention shipping, and I gave them my Polish address since my visa was about to expire and I had to go back they said ok sent it to US anyway over a month after they selected me in the first place

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
This happens sometimes you guys. People claim product, use it, blow the companies off or sell it. We had a lot of problems with this logger following through with it after taking products and have been working with the administrators to get them to do the log. We'll be reporting it to AM and closing the thread. Don't be to disappointed there are some genuine logs at there for BULK-UP and more to come from dedicated AM members. Try this one. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216897-slw2-about-bulk.html#post3687680

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
"People claim product, use it, blow the companies off or sell it. We had a lot of problems with this logger following through with it after taking products and have been working with the administrators to get them to do the log."

This claim is not true in my case and simply disgusting, no wonder you got banned on PHF, I have not claimed the product as you offered full not half a cycle, never mentioned in the official thread, nor later that I would have to pay anything for logging for you.

I have not blew you off as I started a log as soon as the product was delivered and I was ready, even though from the point of selection for a log it was like a month before you have contacted me about me about it, and I have specifically asked you to send it to Poland not to US as I would be traveling, and I had issues with products not being delivered at this address for whatever reason.

I did not sell the product nor disapeared with it it is you who switched the table regarding the log and I cannot accept the new arrangement which is obviously delivered post fact.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This happens sometimes you guys. People claim product, use it, blow the companies off or sell it. We had a lot of problems with this logger following through with it after taking products and have been working with the administrators to get them to do the log. We'll be reporting it to AM and closing the thread. Don't be to disappointed there are some genuine logs at there for BULK-UP and more to come from dedicated AM members. Try this one. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216897-slw2-about-bulk.html#post3687680
Lol at this.

Well done AF. Well done :sarcasm:

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2:

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
No Sir, you should have mentioned the rules in the original post offering the log or should have informed me about it while you have suddenly woke up over a month after selecting the loggers and asked if they are still interested.

It is you who have changed the rules and now try to talk **** about me. Truth be told, you had a genuine logger here but decided against it. Simple as that I am done with AF as well. And I never demanded more than originally offered 2 bottles of a BU cycle u ship one and say it is your policy to deliver the second during the log so I start it an then you ask for me to pay shipping, well if you wanted me to do that in the first place I guess we would have to make different arrangements or leave it alone. And I have followed through, it is you you have not.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards

Would I buy a bottle of BU, would I decide to pay international shipping for one product I am not stupid, and besides that this were not the rules we were to play by.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would I buy a bottle of BU, would I decide to pay international shipping for one product I am not stupid, and besides that this were not the rules we were to play by.
Looks like originally the agreement was the bottles were to be shipped to a U.S. address. AF seemed to be under the impression they would be sending both bottles (separately mind you) for cheap to a U.S. destination, and then you changed address and wanted it shipped internationally. So after the initial confusion and sending the first bottle to the U.S. then having to re ship internationally AF has already taken a hit shipping wise, and then they still have to ship ANOTHER bottle internationally as well. I would have been very appreciative when AF agreed to still send the second bottle after the initial mishap, and happily agreed to pay a small fee to get that second bottle.
Just my opinion.

Hoping you keep that bottle and can maybe run a cycle in the future when you have more money (for another bottle, the cost of PCT supps, maybe a SERM, grocery costs/protein for consuming more calories as your weight goes up, etc etc etc).

You can't just flat out point the finger at AF and say they're nasty people given the circumstances of this situation. Judging from all the logs I'm seeing across multiple boards my impression is that the loggers are happy with AF and don't have anything bad to say about them.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
Neither do I, However, AF asked me where should they ship I answered that to my Polish address as I will be traveling on 10.10.2012, and had problems with other supplements for logging mysteriously never being delivered despite companies sending them over, well apartment block, bbing flat mate, etc., they said ok and then sipped to US knowing I will not be able to pick it up anyways and that it might be as good as lost this way.

When I have the money, well PH is not the stuff I would put them in certainly I enjoy good natty products.