Farmtireguy's gains inhibitions eith inhibit-p

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
First off. A big thanks to kingjames and SNS for the opportunity to give inhibit-p a try and share my experience with everyone.
Now a little about me. I'm 40 years old stand about 5'8" weighing in at about 184 lbs.
Training- I follow wendler's 531. This system really seems to click with me.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looking forward to your log but just a couple things real quick. I think you accidentally gave credit to the wrong company or hit the wrong button! Also I was wondering what an "eith" is? ;) I'm not familiar with the Wendler routine, what's the basic principles?

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to your log but just a couple things real quick. I think you accidentally gave credit to the wrong company or hit the wrong button! Also I was wondering what an "eith" is? ;) I'm not familiar with the Wendler routine, what's the basic principles?
Lol I will edit that ;-) iPhone key pad and my thumbs don't agree sometimes.
Wendler's 531 created by Jim wendler main focus is the big compound movements squat, bench, dead lift, and overhead press with assistance work. It is a four day a week four week rotation. the main exercise along with assistance work for that movement kinda like a powerlifter routine.
First week you do three sets for the main lift.
First two set of 5 then the last set as many as you can but not until failure. Then assistance work.
Next week three set again but with three reps for two of the set. Then like before
Week three you do 5 then 3 then all out.
Week 4 is a deload week
The weights you use are percentages of 90% of your 1rm.
That's supposed to with lol like I said iPhone and thumbs don't agree sometimes.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like an interesting routine for sure. Log you workouts too if you don't mind so I can see what you're doing. I don't care about weight, just interested in what you do.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like an interesting routine for sure. Log you workouts too if you don't mind so I can see what you're doing. I don't care about weight, just interested in what you do.
Will do ;-). I alway log my workouts in my logs.