Achilles show Airborne how its done! Antaeus Labs style!

Page 8 of 13 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. Gotta see these vids... 645...dam
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com


  2. No need to be cam shy when you can lift as much as you do bro! 8)
    •   
       


  3. Holy effin ****!!!!!! Straight smashing weight makin it feel lighter!

    Bench: 15/15/5/3/1/1/1
    315
    315
    385
    405
    450
    450
    450

    Block Press overloads: 3/2
    485
    500... 2nd rep needed help so I guess don't count

    Flat DB press: 8/8/8
    120
    120
    130

    Incline Bench: 8/8/8... I go light on these. Rough on shoulders
    225
    250
    275

    Pec Dec fly: 15/15/15
    160
    170
    180

    Db oh tri ext: 8/8/8
    50
    60
    65

    Tri pressdowns with Rope: 12/8/8/6
    180
    200
    210
    235

    Single arm tri pressdown: 8/8
    70
    80

    Reverse Tri Pressdown: 8/8/8
    160
    170
    180

    Tri Ext machine:
    80 for 25


    Can't beat this product! The wife is gettin me a 6 month supply for xmas
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Holy effin ****!!!!!! Straight smashing weight makin it feel lighter!

    Bench: 15/15/5/3/1/1/1
    315
    315
    385
    405
    450
    450
    450

    Block Press overloads: 3/2
    485
    500... 2nd rep needed help so I guess don't count

    Flat DB press: 8/8/8
    120
    120
    130

    Incline Bench: 8/8/8... I go light on these. Rough on shoulders
    225
    250
    275

    Pec Dec fly: 15/15/15
    160
    170
    180

    Db oh tri ext: 8/8/8
    50
    60
    65

    Tri pressdowns with Rope: 12/8/8/6
    180
    200
    210
    235

    Single arm tri pressdown: 8/8
    70
    80

    Reverse Tri Pressdown: 8/8/8
    160
    170
    180

    Tri Ext machine:
    80 for 25

    Can't beat this product! The wife is gettin me a 6 month supply for xmas
    U killled it son, damn good job!

  5. Very nice AB. Bench numbers staying up there without the pain.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  6. Lol at the "light" incline press. Still more than us normal people can lift.

  7. Thank you bros! I don't know what's heavy for incline haha never went heavy
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Lol at the "light" incline press. Still more than us normal people can lift.
    Strong this. Some of us are mere mortals...
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi
    Strong this. Some of us are mere mortals...
    It's what you choose ;-) overcome my brothers. The weight wants to bring you down. Rise above!!!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  10. Heavy Incline always gave me great carryover to bench weight and was always good to switch in. Sounds like you might hit a 700 squat man congrats thats sick
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76
    Heavy Incline always gave me great carryover to bench weight and was always good to switch in. Sounds like you might hit a 700 squat man congrats thats sick
    Haha thank you bro max was 685
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. Man you need to video your squat! I always need extra motivation!!!!!

  13. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OdM...e_gdata_player
    Get Money. Coach spot but didn't help
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. Deads: 8/5/3/3/2/1
    455
    500
    545
    565
    595
    665

    Hammer strength high rows: 8/8/8
    2 plates
    3 plates
    3 and a quarter plates
    Per arm

    Db bent over rows: 8/8/8
    120
    130
    130

    Straight bar cable rows: 8/6
    270
    290

    Ez bar curls: 8/6/5
    135
    155
    195

    Single arm hammer strength preacher: 8/6/5
    50
    75
    80

    Db hammer curls: 8/6/6
    70
    80
    90

    Math was wrong was 665
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  15. ...holy ... impressive brother
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  16. Healing up from the achilles I hope!
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  17. And you guys know this :-) got 6 months worth haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  18. man,i went to order me some of this just bc this log and it was sold out!its on my xmas list from myself tho!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    man,i went to order me some of this just bc this log and it was sold out!its on my xmas list from myself tho!
    Hahaha Damn I prob bought most haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  20. Gettin Money!!! Shoulders are gettin better by the day!!!

    Db Rear delt rows: 8/8/8
    45
    50
    60

    Rotator cable pulls: 15/15/15
    30
    30
    40

    Seated military press: 15/10/8
    225
    245
    250

    Db shoulder press: 10/8
    90
    100

    Db Lat raise: 8/8/8
    40
    45
    50

    Db front raise: 8/8
    45
    50

    Bb shrugs: 15/10/8
    315
    405
    435

    Db shrugs: 10/8/8 slow controlled reps
    140
    150
    150

    Hammer strength shrugs: 20/15/10
    3 plates
    4 plates
    4 plates

    Achilles is one of a kind! My shoulder is pain free and working magic... A new effect I'm noticing is waking up without stiffness. This hit people way before me but atleast its happening. I can now hit shoulder press and overhead movements without pain or pinch! Thank you AL!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  21. Numbers continue to be out of this world. If there's anyone that truly needs good joint support, it's you.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

  22. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    Numbers continue to be out of this world. If there's anyone that truly needs good joint support, it's you.
    There will be more vids! This is legit!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    There will be more vids! This is legit!
    Ur vids amaze me bro, great motivation homi!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Ur vids amaze me bro, great motivation homi!
    That's where its at! Will get more!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    That's where its at! Will get more!
    Hell yeah! I liked ur reaction after, more than the lift haha! I know when I did 550 with straps I felt a high coming on just before doing the lift, felt awesome and then after I was so excited it was hard to finish my workout. Its crazy how the adrenaline just kicks in like that.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Hell yeah! I liked ur reaction after, more than the lift haha! I know when I did 550 with straps I felt a high coming on just before doing the lift, felt awesome and then after I was so excited it was hard to finish my workout. Its crazy how the adrenaline just kicks in like that.
    I was already worn down before that lift haha then hit bis and **** man!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    I was already worn down before that lift haha then hit bis and **** man!!!
    U r an animal bro! Straight up! I only dream of pushing ur weights.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    U r an animal bro! Straight up! I only dream of pushing ur weights.
    You will get it for sure
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    You will get it for sure
    Thanks bro, we will just have to push each other. I'm out bro, hitting the sack

  30. Off day again. Less then a weeks worth on this first bottle. Still waiting on the 6 others. Even after final review I will be updating status of where I'm at on this stuff :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Winners for Antaeus Labs Achilles, all-in-one joint support
    By cdiblasi in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 09:24 PM
  2. 315lbs. to 215lbs...how do i get it done??
    By figgs0798 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 04:04 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 09:05 PM
  4. How Its Done
    By RedwolfWV in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 10:07 AM
  5. Understanding Our food and how it works.
    By The Answer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 09:48 PM
Log in
Log in