Achilles show Airborne how its done! Antaeus Labs style!

Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910

  1. awesome my monster brotha!i got a lot in the sale just based on your approval.great log as always and enjoyed following it.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    awesome my monster brotha!i got a lot in the sale just based on your approval.great log as always and enjoyed following it.
    Airborne log + review draws a lot of interest and usually equates to sale. You do a pretty good job as well Mack.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  3. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Airborne log + review draws a lot of interest and usually equates to sale. You do a pretty good job as well Mack.
    thanks bro,means a lot.i always give my best and most detail i can with full honesty.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   
       


  4. Always honest. I won't hype crap. I won't even hype decent
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Always honest. I won't hype crap. I won't even hype decent
    of course,i think we all know that,i hope you did not feel i was saying or leaning towards that in my post.if so my bad bro.i was just glorifying in the compliment!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

    of course,i think we all know that,i hope you did not feel i was saying or leaning towards that in my post.if so my bad bro.i was just glorifying in the compliment!
    Oh no! Just stating haha I know you wouldn't either brother haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. Thank you very much for your log and review. I really enjoyed following along and I appreciate all the time and effort you put in. I wish you the very best and I'll be sure to keep following your journey. Thank you again.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    Thank you very much for your log and review. I really enjoyed following along and I appreciate all the time and effort you put in. I wish you the very best and I'll be sure to keep following your journey. Thank you again.
    No problem brother! Thank you!!! I will still be updating at random! Blessed be my brother
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Winners for Antaeus Labs Achilles, all-in-one joint support
    By cdiblasi in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 08:24 PM
  2. 315lbs. to 215lbs...how do i get it done??
    By figgs0798 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 03:04 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 08:05 PM
  4. How Its Done
    By RedwolfWV in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 09:07 AM
  5. Understanding Our food and how it works.
    By The Answer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 08:48 PM
Log in
Log in