prepping for Dec 21 with USP Labs Patented Anabolic! (sponsored)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We all know that Dec 21 st is going to be the end of the world, right?? Well, I'm not going out without a bang! I'm going with both guns blazing and SWOLE!!! I was one of the lucky few chosen to run and log their new Patented Anabolic! USP Labs is no joke when it comes to putting out cutting edge supplements, and this one, I'm sure, will be no exception! We've all been given specific instructions as to how to run this, we just don't know what it is. I'll be posting up as much as possible, giving my thoughts on anything/everything that I'm seeing and feeling both in and out of the gym.

I'm going to be doing the GVT workout. I've run it before & loved it. It's time for me to change up my routine, so this fits perfectly. As for my diet, it's a clean, family type of diet. I have two kids, (5 & 2) so we try to get them to eat the healthier foods, rather than just hot dogs & chicken nuggets. I try to get my protein intake around 170g a day. Some days might be higher, some lower. Usually, my workout will dictate how/what I eat. My carbs usually come from complex sources, except right after my workouts. I get a decent amount of healthy fats from olive oil & nuts. I was just informed that my cholesterol was high, so I'm upping my fiber intake too.

My supplements that I'll be running will be a basic multi-vitamin, fish oil, a thermo, (currently running Pyro RX by IronMagLabs), and that high dollar, high quality Body Fortress protein.. Lol, I'm on a pretty tight budget right now, so I get bargain powder.

My goal for this cycle is a recomp with strength gain. I've been told not to look for prohormone type gains. I wasn't expecting that type of product from USP Labs anyway. I'm more concerned w/ the recomp side of this above strength.

Here's a picture from this afternoon after I did chest & bi's.

I've never actually taken a video & posted it up, but I'm willing to give it a shot! Todays workout was aided w/ the free samples that were given to us. I took the Test Powder and Jack3d Micro. Lol, I forgot about good 'ol DAA & the effect it has on me! Talk about a cleanse!!! The workout was great. Super focused w/ great energy throughout. I definitely exhausted myself in there & left the gym only because I had to come to work. If not, I'd probably still be in there! Lol. I'm going to try & hit the gym tomorrow afternoon. I'll start my Patented Anabolic (PA) then.

I work rotating 12 hour shifts. I'm working nights tonight (Monday), and Tuesday. I'll be off a couple days, then work days Fri-Sat, followed by 2 more days off, then working nights Wed & Thurs, followed by Fri-Sat off.. When I work days, I get up around 3:15am to go to the gym before work. When I work nights, I sometimes go on my way home from work if I get enough rest. Otherwise, I'll try to go in the afternoons. I'm going to vote this morning, so the gym will have to wait till the afternoon. I just hate those afternoon social club crowds in the gym...

Thanks to all those that join in & follow me on my journey to December 21 st . Now, let's go slay some freaking zombies!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So...
GVT huh? 10 sets of 10 reps ya doing?
Why do you think you cholesterol was elevated?
& rotating 12 hour shifts? What do ya do?

I'm in to follow along and see how this treats ya. It'll be funny that USP will say don't expect PH like gains and you wind up getting PH like gains.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I love the 10x10. Keeps me humble. Not sure why on the cholesterol, other than the fact that it runs high in my family.

I'm a process operator at a chemical plant. While everyone here in the control room is passed out, I just finished my work for the night. Fiddna catch me a little cat nap before I go get my final set of readings.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah, I love the 10x10. Keeps me humble. Not sure why on the cholesterol, other than the fact that it runs high in my family.

I'm a process operator at a chemical plant. While everyone here in the control room is passed out, I just finished my work for the night. Fiddna catch me a little cat nap before I go get my final set of readings.
Nice, yeah I'm curious as to how your workouts go with the 10x10 & how they are programmed.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We'll call today day 2 & go from there:

Weight this morning when I got home from the gym after work was 171

I didn't make the gym yesterday due to voting in the morning & then sleeping all day. I ended up not getting any sleep @ work on Mon night, so I took advantage of a quiet house yesterday & slept in. I got up yesterday afternoon & had a nice big whole wheat pancake breakfast w/ 1 PA:

Throughout the night last night at work, I had 3 apples, 1 MetRx Colossal chocolate almond protein bar, a big bowl of taco soup, and 2 protein shakes, containing about 50g of protein each. Both were with water. So, yesterday started pretty high in the carb count, but quickly tapered off to very minimal carbs by midnight.

I got plenty of rest at work last night, (yeah, I know, leave me a lone... :lmao:), so I took my 1 cap of PA, and my 1 sample of Jack3d Micro about 60 minutes before I knew I'd be arriving @ the gym. This morning, when I got there, I was ready to friggin go! I did 10x10 of back and tri's. I felt pretty damn good. I'll give all the credit to the Jack3d Micro today. Just a little too early to tell what's going on with the Patented Anabolic.. Strength was decent. Nothing out of the ordinary. I've been away from GVT for quite some time, so I need to check my ego @ the door & select a weight that I'll be able to get 10 quality sets AND reps for both body parts. By the time I was done, I was gasping for more air, and pumped like a S.O.B!!

I work out at a SNAP Fitness, so it's really not too much of a hard core group in there, especially in the mornings. I got a few looks this morning that made me kinda laugh.. F them if they want to ***** foot around the gym & not push themselves into the pain zone...:fing26:

I'm not sure how much sleep I got at work lats night, errrr, last night, but I haven't slept yet. I took the Jack3d Micro around 5:30am & had a sugar free NOS around 11:30am.. I also cut the grass around 2pm.. I guess now that the kids are down & I'm finally settling down, I'll start to shut down. I'll get me a solid 7-8 hours of sleep tonight & then hit legs tomorrow morning.

Not sure if this is a symptom of patented anabolic, but I downed some grilled bbq drumsticks tonight like it was my job. 12 to be exact.. Please forgive me for my choice of beverage. A friend of mine came over the other day to help me lay some bricks & this is what he wanted me to provide him with. Well, I had a couple left in the fridge, so I decided to chug one down w/ the chicken.

Overall, like I mentioned, I think it's too early to say if there's anything going on. I do feel fuller (muscle wise), and have a tad bit more vascularity, but that just may be the glucose uptake.. I will say this: I absolutely love the 1 pill per day dosing!!! It doesn't get any easier than that!

OK, enough for the night. Time to hit the showers & get a little rack pt before sleep..:sgrin:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
We'll call today day 2 & go from there:

Weight this morning when I got home from the gym after work was 171

I didn't make the gym yesterday due to voting in the morning & then sleeping all day. I ended up not getting any sleep @ work on Mon night, so I took advantage of a quiet house yesterday & slept in. I got up yesterday afternoon & had a nice big whole wheat pancake breakfast w/ 1 PA:

Throughout the night last night at work, I had 3 apples, 1 MetRx Colossal chocolate almond protein bar, a big bowl of taco soup, and 2 protein shakes, containing about 50g of protein each. Both were with water. So, yesterday started pretty high in the carb count, but quickly tapered off to very minimal carbs by midnight.

I got plenty of rest at work last night, (yeah, I know, leave me a lone... :lmao:), so I took my 1 cap of PA, and my 1 sample of Jack3d Micro about 60 minutes before I knew I'd be arriving @ the gym. This morning, when I got there, I was ready to friggin go! I did 10x10 of back and tri's. I felt pretty damn good. I'll give all the credit to the Jack3d Micro today. Just a little too early to tell what's going on with the Patented Anabolic.. Strength was decent. Nothing out of the ordinary. I've been away from GVT for quite some time, so I need to check my ego @ the door & select a weight that I'll be able to get 10 quality sets AND reps for both body parts. By the time I was done, I was gasping for more air, and pumped like a S.O.B!!

I work out at a SNAP Fitness, so it's really not too much of a hard core group in there, especially in the mornings. I got a few looks this morning that made me kinda laugh.. F them if they want to ***** foot around the gym & not push themselves into the pain zone...:fing26:

I'm not sure how much sleep I got at work lats night, errrr, last night, but I haven't slept yet. I took the Jack3d Micro around 5:30am & had a sugar free NOS around 11:30am.. I also cut the grass around 2pm.. I guess now that the kids are down & I'm finally settling down, I'll start to shut down. I'll get me a solid 7-8 hours of sleep tonight & then hit legs tomorrow morning.

Not sure if this is a symptom of patented anabolic, but I downed some grilled bbq drumsticks tonight like it was my job. 12 to be exact.. Please forgive me for my choice of beverage. A friend of mine came over the other day to help me lay some bricks & this is what he wanted me to provide him with. Well, I had a couple left in the fridge, so I decided to chug one down w/ the chicken.

Overall, like I mentioned, I think it's too early to say if there's anything going on. I do feel fuller (muscle wise), and have a tad bit more vascularity, but that just may be the glucose uptake.. I will say this: I absolutely love the 1 pill per day dosing!!! It doesn't get any easier than that!

OK, enough for the night. Time to hit the showers & get a little rack pt before sleep..:sgrin:
Nice update.
You killed those drumsticks & I'm drinking a Red Stripe as we speak. :D
What protein shake are you using where you are getting 50g of protein?
You start the AM w/only carbs no protein?

I tried GVT myself today and didn't feel it, maybe the weight was too light for me...

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Right now, due to a lack of funds, I'm using the Body Fortress protein from Walmart. Not the best quality, but still better than nothing. 2 scoops = 50g. I had a small glass of whole milk w/ those flap jacks. Some days, I'll eat a sausage link diced up in about 8 eggs. It all depends on what my body craves. If I load up on carbs right off the bat, I make sure that I stay active throughout the day.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I saw you get some epic gains with the 5-alpha test beta (Epic back then) , I am sure this will be the same bro. Count me in for the ride and good luck!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude, that Epic was.... f'ing EPIC!! Lol. Thanks for joining in!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to see my EPIC brother get anabolic!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Despite the fact that I have Metallica, Kill em all playing, I'm still being humbled by the db's. 10x10 ain't no joke.

Update later.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't even imagine. I am doing 5x10 with the 5/3/1 system and that is a grind. To double that is redic!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's a good way to shock the system.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PATENTED ANABOLIC DAY 4

Weight 169 - it keeps fluctuating, but I think the visual differences are right around the corner, so a constant weight is no problem w/ me.

I have to confess - yesterday's leg workout was not the 10x10 routine.. Here's the breakdown of what I did in the gym yesterday:

Leg extensions supersetted w/ curls - 3x30

Squats - 5x20

Db lunges - 3x15

Really feeling it today. Yesterday in the gym, I felt great! I dosed the 1 pill upon waking, followed by 2 scoops of Cellucor C4 Extreme. I didn't want to leave, but knew if I stayed much longer, I'd be spending this weekend here at work writhing in pain!

I went to the Dr. on Wed for some pain that I've been having in my right knee for the last month-to month & a half. It basically keeps me from ANY/ALL cardio. It started when I was jogging, so I stopped doing that, thinking the impact was doing it. Then, I moved on to the stationary bike, & riding it was OK, but then later that day, it'd really start to hurt. To the point of where it hurt just to walk. So, I then tried the elliptical trainer, & that hurt too... So, I figured it was finally time to go see a Dr & find out what's wrong. I took Fahrenheit Nutrition's Flexible in hopes that it would help alleviate some of the pain. NOTHING... My tendonitis in my forearm pretty much went away, but my knee pain persisted.. I even started the 800mg ibuprofen regiment, but that didn't help either! So, I finally went to the Dr. They really didn't find anything. There's no swelling & no real grinding when they moved my knee around, so they were a little confused. The most pain would come if I tried to sit on the couch & grab my ankle to pull my foot close to me. The Dr. recommended physical therapy & put me on 15mg of Mobic. 2 days later, I'm almost pain free!! So, I'll continue w/ the Mobic & stay away from anything that aggravates it. Surprisingly, the leg workout yesterday didn't bother it one bit.

This morning, I got up @ 3am & popped one PA, along w/ 1 Pyro RX, from IronMagLabs. I got to the gym & Eddie & I had it all to ourselves!

Here's this morning's shoulder workout:

Db military presses - 10x10

Db laterals - 10x10

Shrugs - 5x10 (ran short on time)

It was one helluva workout! The presses were supersetted w/ the laterals. For the laterals, by the 5 th set, the 20lb dbs were feeling like 50's! By the 7 th set, I had to drop down to freaking 15's!! WTF!!?? Lol.. it's cool. I had mega focus and was really feeling it on every set. Here it is, about 10 hours later, & I'm still feeling pretty wide up top!

The shrugs were performed on the smith machine. I alternate between that & db's each week. I get a better contraction at the top of the motion on the smith. Straight up, straight down - no rolling of the shoulders here. I also hold it at the top for a 2 count on all my shrugs and lower the weight down for a 2 count as well.

Here's today's updated pic from after this morning's workout:

Nothing really to report as of yet. My diet is still pretty much the same. I've noticed in a couple other logs that guys are mentioning being hungrier in the mornings. I think I've noticed the same thing. I'm feeling hungrier, and leaner. If I end up losing a few more lbs on this run, I won't be upset, that's for sure! I haven't noticed any significant strength gains, & my sleep feels about normal. I think I'm feeling better throughout the day though. Perhaps somewhat of a higher sense of well-being.. I'm also thinking the libido may be up just a tad too, but nothing that significant. I haven't been on any DAA or anything of the sort for the past month or so, so if there's anything added to this pill, I may be feeling it. I figure after a few more days, I'll have a better grasp as to what's going on inside.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice volume with the squats man!
& that's how 10x10 is supposed to feel, so I guess you're doing it right.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks dude. I'm trying to get these wheels back:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sic quads and the calves are rocking too!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, unfortunately, this is what I'm rockin now.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
considering you are only on day 4, it's a good sign that you are feeling much anything this early!!!

doing a nice job with the log!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
After eating 2 big pieces of grillwd salmon, some peas & a small scoop of potatoes, the Vascularity kicked back in!!

Looking forward to chest tomorrow morning.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
After eating 2 big pieces of grillwd salmon, some peas & a small scoop of potatoes, the Vascularity kicked back in!!

Damn what's your body fat?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
According to that little hand held thing, I was 23%!! I did go in that morning, a little dehydrated, so that may have skewed the results a little.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
According to that little hand held thing, I was 23%!! I did go in that morning, a little dehydrated, so that may have skewed the results a little.
23%???

& what handheld thing?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Company nurses used it. I doubt it's that accurate.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The Patented Pea and Potatoe pump...

Is that normal for you?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No, that's why I was so quick to get a picture.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PATENTED ANABOLIC DAY 6

WEIGHT - 173!!!! Wow, that dinner @ Bravo last night was good, but I damn sure didn't think it'd have me waking up 4lbs heavier! Although, that pint of ice cream I slammed before bed didn't help either....

I overslept yesterday, so I didn't make it to the gym for a chest workout. Alarm went of @ 3am, I hit stop & went back to sleep.. Fortunately, I woke up on my own at 5:15! If I don't workout, I normally leave the house @ 5. I made it to work w/ 2 minutes to spare! No workout last night, it was the Marine Corps birthday, and also the 9 year anniversary of the day my wife & I met. J

I did get up on time this morning to get in the gym for an awesome chest workout.

10x10 incline db's followed by 4x10 flat bench, followed by 3x15 low cable pulley x-overs. I took my AP about 30 minutes before my first working set. I wish I could've gotten up about 10-20 minutes earlier to get it in me, but I just couldn't climb out of bed. For my preworkout cocktail, I used a sample packet of Blitzz, by Complete Nutrition. It's a brand from some shop here @ our local mall.. Not a bad preworkout, but way overpriced on all their stuff.

Finishing up my workout, I noticed I wasn't getting much of a pump. Overall, I felt full all over, but I just wasn't feeling the normal pump I normally get in my pecs.. I will say, though, that at the end of the workout, they were like jello.. Now, about 10 hours later, I'm feeling pretty tight, and getting that soreness. The Blitzz packet didn't specify how much stimulant was in it, but it definitely had me flying high, all the way up to around 11am.

Last night, when I was getting ready to go out w/ my wife, I noticed that my whole upper body seemed to be fuller all over. It actually looked bloated/soft, but fuller. Because of that, I've been drinking water today like it's my job. The vascularity is still looking pretty good in my arms too.

Here's what I'm noticing so far, 6 days into it.

Strength - today felt pretty good actually. I went higher in the db inclines than I expected. Especially doing the 10x10. I would've thought I'd have to stay down around the 60's, but I was able to get a hand full of sets w/ the 70's. For me, that's pretty darn good.

Appetite - still gaining! I'm snacking throughout the day, trying to keep from binge eating for lunch or dinner. Yesterday, one of the guys on my shift made a spaghetti that would make you wanna slap your wife! These Cajuns down here really know how to cook.. It was different though, he made it w/ white pasta! Lol.. I've been using whole wheat pasta for so long now, the white stuff tastes funny. Needless to say, yesterday and today (leftovers), I ate way too much for lunch. As soon as I post this, I'm going out to walk around the plant to get some of this burned off.

Libido - I can't deny it. It's going up.. I'm noticing each day that it's just a little higher. At first, I thought it was just me, but I'm convinced that there's something in these pills.

Recovery - I'm not really feeling any soreness about a day after my workout. Like, my chest right now is starting to feel it, but if it's like my other body parts this past week, my chest will feel full tomorrow, but not sore. Interesting. This could definitely be beneficial if I wanted to hit a body part more than once in a 5 day span.

Sleep - I'd call this about the same. No better, no worse.

Here's a pic from this morning's workout:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Drinking water like it's your job huh?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, yep. Got to! I don't like looking all soft.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol, yep. Got to! I don't like looking all soft.
looking soft, but with increased vascularity...that is an odd combination!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
looking soft, but with increased vascularity...that is an odd combination!!!
Yeah, I don't know.. Kind of weird.. I'll get a better assessment tomorrow morning. Off to bed shortly, then a nice back workout tomorrow morning w/ some light cardio.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
You have a sick log going here.. very detailed most of all straight to the point.. great workouts and post pics.. unless I missed it what is your total daily protein intake?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You have a sick log going here.. very detailed most of all straight to the point.. great workouts and post pics.. unless I missed it what is your total daily protein intake?
Thanks! I'm getting roughly 160-180 grams of protein per day from both solid foods & shakes.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had some solid gains on GVT a few years back. Did wonders for muscle endurance.

Appetite is just starting my friend, just wait
Dude, the appetite is seriously funny!! So much for a cut!! Lol. I'm definitely loving the GVT.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks! I'm getting roughly 160-180 grams of protein per day from both solid foods & shakes.
How much do u weigh?
I'm have to get back on powder too hard from solid foods haha...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, the appetite is seriously funny!! So much for a cut!! Lol. I'm definitely loving the GVT.
Haha I know, comical is the only way to describe it. Hold strong, the affects I'm seeing on my recomp are pretty solid.

I just tell myself, every time I give into a craving a ginger is club'd. You know USPLabs stance on gingers. I've got to protect mullet & boro ;)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PATENTED ANABOLIC, DAY 9

WEIGHT - 171. That's kind of where I've been hovering the last few months. I think I'm looking just a tad bit bigger/fuller though.

OK, since we last talked, I have done an arm workout and back workout. I ended up taking today off due to a slamming head ache when I woke up this afternoon.

I did arms Monday morning & had an awesome workout. I did the 10x10 method, supersetting bi's & tri's. Yes, the endurance is definitely coming up! For bi's, I did the seated machine preacher curls, and for tri's, I did skull crushers. I wanted to do close grip bench, but, unlike what I expected, my chest was hella sore! The soreness is now gone, but damn, it's feeling thick as a brick! My arms are still feeling like I walked out of the gym, with the addition of a little extra tenderness. After the 10x10 was over, I threw in some additional pump sets w/alternate db curls, and weighted dips. The pump I walked out of that gym with Monday morning was friggin awesome! My daughter was in awe as well.. lol..

About 2 hours after my workout, I was beyond starving!! I made myself 6 whole eggs & one sausage link. Appetite: taken care of..

Yesterday, before coming into work, I went in for a back workout. I began it, thinking I was going to do 10x10 w/ juts all pull downs. I got to my 5 th set, & started thinking I needed some row's to "feel" like I was really hitting my back from all angles. So, I did 5 more sets of seated rows & really blew my back up. This workout was over before I knew it! I must be cutting down on my rest between sets more than I thought. I've never been one to time my rest periods, I just try & keep myself moving. If I'm going heavier, I'll rest a little longer so I can get back after it 100%. After I finished my back attack, I hit abs for about another 15 minutes before I had to get changed & go to work.

Like I said, I took today off due to a headache, that I pretty much had all day. I got off shift this morning & had it. I took 2 ibuprofen before bed, & woke up @ 2 w/ the same headache. I took my AP upon waking w/ 2 STRONG cups of Starbucks Verona. My wife/kids kept me busy right up till 4:00 & I realized I was shaking when I tried to take my daughters picture. I ate a bowl of shredded wheat & fried 5 eggs & covered them w/ cheese & threw it on a whole wheat bread. I ate the sandwich when I got here to work @ 6pm.

IF I get enough rest tonight, I plan on hitting the gym tomorrow morning for a shoulder workout. If not, I'll definitely go in tomorrow afternoon before coming back to work.

Notes: Obviously, like others, my appetite is ravenous! I also have noticed my dietary discipline is gone! I'm willing to eat everything in sight if I'm hungry. My good 'ol wife decided to take the kids to Baskin Robbins yesterday.. What do I get? No, not the little kids cup of ice cream.. A freaking chocolate peanut butter sundae!! WTF!!?? I never eat like that! I guess the fact that I'm not blowing up around the gut is a good sign that the synergy between PA & a thermo is definitely there. Personally, I really don't see anybody cutting on this though! My muscle fullness throughout the day is there. I find myself taking my shirt off in the house more often & checking myself out often too. My wife just rolls her eyes. With November here, the house stays cooler, but I'm still doffing my shirt! Lol.. Even when I'm going outside to check the mail. Libido is still up there too. Not DAA type libido, but it's elevated to the point that I'm noticing it & enjoying it. Sleep is still the same. Energy throughout the day is wide open. Whether it's the combo of a thermo & PA, or a preworkout & PA, I'm feeling it all day long! I've always been a self motivating, happy go lucky person, but my mood since starting this is awesome! My wife has mentioned that I'm in a better mood lately too. That might have something to do w/ my lack of dietary discipline though! Haha..

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great update!

Enjoying the log, great attention to detail.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks dude. I'm really looking forward to this next week.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This mornings shoulder workout was F'ING EPIC!!! I'll explain later. Now, I gotta go home, chug down some protein, & hit the sack!

Delts are fried! Sorry 'bout the camera shake.