1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

IronMagLabs Super DMZ 2.0 And a little less fat

First off I would like to thank Blackstone Labs http://www.superdmz.com/and HeavyIron for giving me the opportunity to try this product

Product Details
    Name:  SDMZ-142x3001.png
Views: 641
Size:  83.3 KB
    Dymethazine

[IMG]http://****************/images/dimethazine.gif[/IMG]Featuring unheard of anabolic and myotropic effects, Dimethazine was compared to Methyltestosterone, Oxymethalone, Androstanazole and Testosterone Propionate in their protein-anabolic activity. Dymethazine was shown to have the HIGHEST myotropic (muscle building) effects out of any of the previously named steroids (Methyl-Test, Anadrol, Winstrol, and Testosterone Propionate)! In addition to this, it also displayed an ability to induce a higher rate of Nitrogen retention than Methyl-Test.(1)

In another study performed on Dymethazine, patients were administered Dymethazine for 45+ days. Liver values did not change for 50% of patients, while the other 50% noticed only modest to moderate increases in liver values(2). So, Dymethazine can increase liver values, however nowhere near the current methyl monsters on the market today. This means Dimethazine can be run for 4-6 weeks without the need of expensive liver support supplements.

Hormonal products that give huge strength/weight gains are usually associated with watery or wet gains due to large amounts of aromatization resulting in high levels of estrogen in the body. Too much estrogen can cause severe bloating, fat gain, and even potential growth problems. Dymethazine features 0% ability to aromatize and expresses an extremely weak androgenic activity (3). This means Dimethazine will produce intense gain, has very little to no liver impact, and will cause absolutely no estrogen related side effects.

Move beyond the pro-hormones of yesterday, and step into the future of Designer Steroids with Dimethazine. Consume 1-3 capsules, evenly spaced throughout the day. Do not use Dimethazine for longer than 6 weeks. Immediately begin PCT dosing protocol upon finishing Dymethazine. Wait at least 90 days before running Dimethazine again.

References:
    1. Biological activity of dimethazine in the protein-anabolic field. Matscher, R.; Lupo, C.; De, P. Ruggieri. Lab. Ric. Ormonoter. Richter, Milan, Bollettino - Societa Italiana di Biologia Sperimentale (1962), 38 988-90. CODEN: BSIBAC ISSN: 0037-8771. Journal language unavailable. CAN 58:34623 AN 1963:34623 CAPLUS
    2. Protracted action of protein anabolism in gynecological oncology and its effect on hepatic function. Dambrosio, F.; Donatelli, G. Fontana. Univ. Milan, Cancro, Il (1963), 16(5), 553-604. Journal language unavailable. CAN 62:11656 AN 1965:11656 CAPLUS
    3. A new steroid with protein anabolic activity: dimethazine. De Ruggieri, P.; Matscher, R.; Gandolfi, C.; Chiaramonti, D.; Lupo, C.; Pietra, E.; Cavalli, R. Ormonoterap. Richter, Milan, Archivio di Scienze Biologiche (Bologna) (1963), 47(1), 1-19. CODEN: ASBIAL ISSN: 0004-0169. Journal language unavailable. CAN 60:46973 AN 1964:46973 CAPLUS

Methylstenbolone

In 1966 Methylstenbolone was researched by Searle Laboratories, along with several other compounds; several of which have become well known in the pro-hormones today. Some of the steroids included in this research were Desoxymethyltestosterone (Pheraplex), Methyl-1-Testosterone (M1T), and 17a-methyl-1-androstenediol (M1-Alpha). At the conclusion of this research, the results were compared against several other well known compounds, all of which are still regularly used today. The results of this comparison were shocking, with the researchers commenting that ‚€œEven the least active compound in Table 6 (see below) possessed a higher relative myotropic (muscle-building) potency than previously has been obtained with several clinically interesting compounds, which have been studied under identical conditions, i.e. Oxymetholone (Anadrol), Oxandrolone (Anavar), Stanozolol (Winstrol), and Methandrostenolone (Dianabol).

Even a novice in the world of steroids understands that Anadrol and Dianabol are considered ‚€œstrong‚€Ě steroids. In fact, Anadrol was long believed by many to be the most potent oral steroid in the world when it came to adding overall muscle mass. For every single steroid studied in Table 6 to be considered more myotropic than Anadrol, we are indeed looking at a powerful class of compounds. See below:

As you can see by the chart above, Methylstenbolone is over 2/3rd as myotropic as M1T, per mg. In comparison, Superdrol's anabolic rating is about 400, making Methylstenbolone the more potent compound. While a steroid's anabolic/myotropic rating doesn't always directly correlate with its ability to induce size & strength gains (think Anavar), if we use other drugs in this class as a guidepost for what kind of results to expect relative to their myotropic rating, Methylstenbolone can be expected to deliver. Fortunately, we do not have to guess when it comes to this compound's muscle building potential. In terms of lean tissue gain, Methylstenbolone ranks right up there at the top of the heap, likely providing greater gains per mg than any other OTC designer on the market, as well as surpassing nearly every other commonly produced oral steroid, such as Anadrol, Dianabol, etc.

Structurally, Methylstenbolone is an amalgamation between SD & M1T, sharing significant characteristics of both. However, in terms of visual results, Methylstenbolone will more closely resemble Superdrol, providing the user with a hard, dense, and dry appearance to his muscularity. When it comes to strength enhancement, Methylstenbolone will perform impressively, *****ing steroids such as Superdrol and Anadrol. No doubt, this is a compound strength athletes will be able to put to good use. In accordance with other DHT derivatives, Methylstenbolonen also lacks the ability to aromatize to any degree, nor is it capable of 5a-reduction.

Like all methylated prohormones, Methylstenbolone will exhibit some degree of liver toxicity, but when used responsibly, which entails proper dosing and cycle length, this should remain a non-issue. When discussing hair loss, it should be remembered that the likelihood of experiencing this side effect is largely based on the individual's genetic predisposition. Still, Methylstenbolone does not seem to be particularly prone to causing this side effect, being much less likely than Testosterone or Trenbolone to initiate hair loss. Overall, the uses for which this steroid finds itself suitable are numerous. It can be used effectively in off-seasons bodybuilders, pre-contest competitors, or strength athletes all to good effect.

.OK: A little about me. Ive been on a nice cut for the last few months Ive went from about 305 to where im at now at 264. This will be the first winter Im NOT bulking. SO, In an attempt to increase some fat loss. Im gonna run this and try to maintain if not gain ans much muscle as possible and lose as much fat as possible.

Im doing a body building split. Chest/bis, Back, Shoulders/tris, legs/bis. I do ab work on days Im feeling it.Running a 6-12 miles a week, and hitting a heavy bag on days i feel like it.
    6'
    264lbs

Ill be running:Super DMZ 2.0- 2/2/2/2
    On cycle support. Organ Sheild(purus Labs)
    PCT: Clomid: 150 first day, 100 second to fifth day then 50 for the remainder( Just how Ive run it with great success)
    Recycle(Purus Labs)6 caps a day
    DaaHCG-(Taurus-Oh how you will be missed)
    I will also be taking mY preworkout Which at the moment is a scoop of Muscle Marinade(Purus Labs) And Wyked(Taurus) and a scoop of Condense(purus)

RECOVERBRO

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm in ill be running this in the near future
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

You know AB is in for a Purus Brother!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

oh hey there you
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I'm in bro. I'm adding DMZ into my epi cut on Monday. Keen to see how it treats you!!
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.96%

That's a whole lot a reading lol! Subbed!

Also, do mean that 1 scoop of MM doesn't have enough kick to it that you take a scoop of condense also? That's 500mg caffine and 80mg of DMAA! Wow!
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.08%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Featured Online Retailer of Super-DMZ Rx 2.0
    BLACKSTONE LABS 10% Off Discount Code = HEAVY10
    [IMG]http://www.****************/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/blackstone468.gif[/IMG]
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.02%

subbed
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  214 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.47%

Subbed
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.92%

Quote Originally Posted by RJW719 View Post
    That's a whole lot a reading lol! Subbed!

Also, do mean that 1 scoop of MM doesn't have enough kick to it that you take a scoop of condense also? That's 500mg caffine and 80mg of DMAA! Wow!

Yeah I need to fix that. I copied it but it didnt come out as pretty as I wanted. And YES. Im a big dude. And a stim junkie..LOL

HAd legs and Bis yesterday.
    Pretty interesting workout. Long Hour and 45 minutes. But I came out great. Today was going to be an off day But Im feeling fresh so Im thinking of hitting chest.

Not much to report yet. BUt lets gets thing s rollin..

Name:  Mimnaugh4.jpg
Views: 707
Size:  48.1 KB

RECOVERBRO

11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.31%

subbed
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Subbed,kill it man!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.76%

boom!
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.92%

Sorry folks. Been sick as sh@t. Im still dosing regular. Feeling a bit better today, hopefully tomorrow I can smash some weights

RECOVERBRO

15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.08%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Get rest and fluids brother and come back strong!
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.92%

Yeah buddy. Worst timing though.

RECOVERBRO

17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.29%

hope you get to feeling better bro,worst time to get sick i hate that for ya!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.69%

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Get rest and fluids brother and come back strong!
    agreed!
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.92%

Wow. Lots of catching up. This week sucked for sure. Last say I worked out was monday. Was sick all week. Was going to try and workout yesterday but stuff came up. Hitting it hard today though.

One thing I noticed is aggression. I think me being sick kinda doubled it. But ive been very on edge all week at work. Wish I had more to update. But. Im not done yet. Ill make sure this finishes with a bang

RECOVERBRO

20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.02%

Yea I got ****ed hard this week too, trying to make it to the gym before they close with work hours increasing.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.98%

Subbed.. This will be my next run, so I'm looking forward to seeing how this treats you. Hope you're feeling better soon! Nothing worse than getting sick when you're logging for someone.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.92%

Yeah,.I was gonna workout today but felt one more day. Tomorrow though, its ont like Donkey Kong!!!

RECOVERBRO

23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.98%

Donkey Kong needs rest too. Lol.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.92%

Ok. Yesterday i felt good but got sidetracked with family.

On to the GOOD stuff!!!

weighed in this morning.274. Uh-Oh...not quite the direction I was anticipating. But if anyone knows anything about me. If I look at food I gain weight...If Im"ON" and even think about food...well....lets just say Im certainly an Endomorph..lol.

So today was Chest and Bi's. Got in, Felt SOOO FRESH, and killed it. Glycogen storage is at iots best right now...lol. I had anterior delt pumps that well, I wanted to cry..lol. Chest workout was good. Took me a little to get into it, but whew. I was a machine. By the time I got to bi's I had that extreme pump going on. I started with EZ bar curls and within the second set my bis were bulging. I ended up only doing some incline DB curls and and finshed with 21's. Usually I do a bit more volume for arms, but ill be hitting arms about twice a week so, this was surely enough for a satisfied workout.

RECOVERBRO

25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.29%

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Ok. Yesterday i felt good but got sidetracked with family.

On to the GOOD stuff!!!

weighed in this morning.274. Uh-Oh...not quite the direction I was anticipating. But if anyone knows anything about me. If I look at food I gain weight...If Im"ON" and even think about food...well....lets just say Im certainly an Endomorph..lol.

So today was Chest and Bi's. Got in, Felt SOOO FRESH, and killed it. Glycogen storage is at iots best right now...lol. I had anterior delt pumps that well, I wanted to cry..lol. Chest workout was good. Took me a little to get into it, but whew. I was a machine. By the time I got to bi's I had that extreme pump going on. I started with EZ bar curls and within the second set my bis were bulging. I ended up only doing some incline DB curls and and finshed with 21's. Usually I do a bit more volume for arms, but ill be hitting arms about twice a week so, this was surely enough for a satisfied workout.
    Nice work and update bro!
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.92%

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Nice work and update bro!
    Thanks man. I hope I can get my diet dialed back in. Being sick for awhile definitley screwed that up.

RECOVERBRO

27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.29%

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Thanks man. I hope I can get my diet dialed back in. Being sick for awhile definitley screwed that up.
    Oh I know,I had to postpone my current cycle bc I was sick it sucks.im logging it you should check it out!
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.02%

Subbed...interested in the results of this cycle. Good luck man!
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.92%

Ok people. Crazy work week. Did you ever wake up on a friday morning and say" WTF..that week went by fast but..I had no time for anything."

Quick update now. Details to come later...

Up another 3 pounds. Diet HASNT gotten dialed in. Eating whatever and whenever I can doesnt help for Dieting. Im not stressing it. Im still about 10-15 pounds lighter than this time last year.

Pumps are crazy. My biceps have held a pump which seems to be all week. Im know Im giving them a little special attention but ooowweee. I feel like its fully engorged everytime i raise my arms..LOL.

Worksoutas have been killer. Getting in and killing it. One Thing is That i noticed DOMS more relevant now than before on cycle. I mean, I feel like my workouts are soo good, that the next day or two Im hurting WAy more than usual.

RECOVERBRO

30. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.02%

Man my doms has been cut in half, except for legs.
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.48%

I'm not getting any DOMS at all. Love it lol.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.92%

Yeah thats crazy. Not quite sure. Any thing Ive ever run before DOMS was reduced. Maybe its due to the fact I was sick the other week and came back strong. Who knows

RECOVERBRO

Similar Forum Threads

1. Time to get SUPER JACKED on IronMagLab's Super-DMZ rx
    By brad1224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-26-2014, 09:46 PM
  2. a Savage IronMagLabs Super DMZ 2.0 log
    By randysavage in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-11-2013, 09:20 AM
  3. DCP, Lean Extreme and a little ab fat
    By bobocpt55 in forum Weight Loss