NLA Performance Recover-D protein, FL3X approved - AnabolicMinds.com

NLA Performance Recover-D protein, FL3X approved

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

NLA Performance Recover-D protein, FL3X approved

I was trying to do a review on this but it appears it still isn't up in their section. They should have it up soon.

Anyways. Justin from NLA was nice enough to send me a tub of this to try out before it was released.

I was testing it for about 2 weeks before finding out it was gluten free!
    After I read that, I thought back to how "normal" my stomach felt after drinking this, every time.

Because it is a whey/casein blend, I was mainly using it as my night time shake before bed.
    I feel it did a great job of holding my stomach over til breakfast.

I give the taste a major thumbs up, as well as mixability and overall "satisfied" feeling after consumption. Also, there was no bad after taste.

If you guys haven't seen the profile on this yet you're going to be impressed! This should be coming out soon, get ready for it

-FL3X
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    I was trying to do a review on this but it appears it still isn't up in their section. They should have it up soon.

Anyways. Justin from NLA was nice enough to send me a tub of this to try out before it was released.

I was testing it for about 2 weeks before finding out it was gluten free!
    After I read that, I thought back to how "normal" my stomach felt after drinking this, every time.

Because it is a whey/casein blend, I was mainly using it as my night time shake before bed.
    I feel it did a great job of holding my stomach over til breakfast.

I give the taste a major thumbs up, as well as mixability and overall "satisfied" feeling after consumption. Also, there was no bad after taste.

If you guys haven't seen the profile on this yet you're going to be impressed! This should be coming out soon, get ready for it

-FL3X
    I was checking on there site about some protein but never saw. So u got the inside scoop. Nice! Sounded like some good stuff, I just wonder what kind of price they will sale it for. When it comes to protein I go by best price for best quality. With. 3 kids can't go buy the good stuff all the time. Nice review so far bro
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I feel ya on price. I'm not sure what it will go for on their site, versus on Nutra if they get it up there, but after looking over their other products they all seem fairly priced so I'll get my hopes up.Thanks for stopping by.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I feel ya on price. I'm not sure what it will go for on their site, versus on Nutra if they get it up there, but after looking over their other products they all seem fairly priced so I'll get my hopes up.Thanks for stopping by.
    Just got the word RECOVER-D will be ready by this Wednesday. We are selling it for $29.99 on our website
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    I was checking on there site about some protein but never saw. So u got the inside scoop. Nice! Sounded like some good stuff, I just wonder what kind of price they will sale it for. When it comes to protein I go by best price for best quality. With. 3 kids can't go buy the good stuff all the time. Nice review so far bro
    MsRider,
    Lucky for you RECOVER-D will go for $29.99 on our website www.nlaperformance.com so you can get a bottle for yourself, your wife, and your kids. RECOVER-D is gluten-free, low calorie, low fat, and low carb while still packing 28 grams of a mixed blend of whey isolate and casein protein, 10 grams of glutamine for enhanced muscular recovery, and 5 grams of BCAAs.
    www.nlaperformance.com
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder

MsRider,
    Lucky for you RECOVER-D will go for $29.99 on our website www.nlaperformance.com so you can get a bottle for yourself, your wife, and your kids. RECOVER-D is gluten-free, low calorie, low fat, and low carb while still packing 28 grams of a mixed blend of whey isolate and casein protein, 10 grams of glutamine for enhanced muscular recovery, and 5 grams of BCAAs.
    That sounds like a damn good blend. How many servings per container. And what different flavors you guys gunna have. I've been needing a casen anyways, and the ones I've tried don't go down very good. But this is a mixture so it might b perfect. And by the way my 4 year old will tell me if its good or not lol he always has to have a sip
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

That sounds like a damn good blend. How many servings per container. And what different flavors you guys gunna have. I've been needing a casen anyways, and the ones I've tried don't go down very good. But this is a mixture so it might b perfect. And by the way my 4 year old will tell me if its good or not lol he always has to have a sip
    Our only flavor is Chocolate Eclair. This is basically a chocolate, cinnamon dessert flavor. It tastes great.
    www.nlaperformance.com
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Our only flavor is Chocolate Eclair. This is basically a chocolate, cinnamon dessert flavor. It tastes great.
    I agree. I couldn't quite place it at first. It was like cinammon toast crunch in chocolate milk.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

I will have to try it, will get some soon. Sounds yummy!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Sounds good, I'm trying to figure out where to order this from bro. Went to the site but can't figure it out. I'm a redneck lol
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How many servings per tub?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Sounds good, I'm trying to figure out where to order this from bro. Went to the site but can't figure it out. I'm a redneck lol
    RECOVER-D will be complete at 4:30 Pacific Time tonight. It will be available for purchase after that. I will announce when RECOVER-D is available for purchase on our website www.nlaperformance.com.
    www.nlaperformance.com
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    How many servings per tub?
    18 servings per container. It is a 2.2 lb tub. It will cost $29.99.
    www.nlaperformance.com
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What a shame.

Nevermind. Too much.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

18 servings? 29.99+ tax and S/H? Holy shat
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

18 servings? 29.99+ tax and S/H? Holy shat
    Must be some good ****!
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Must be some good ****!
    Not only is it packed with 28 grams of mixed protein blend of Whey Isolate and Casein per serving, it has 10 grams of glutamine, 5 grams of BCAAs, and is gluten free!
    www.nlaperformance.com
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Not only is it packed with 28 grams of mixed protein blend of Whey Isolate and Casein per serving, it has 10 grams of glutamine, 5 grams of BCAAs, and is gluten free!
    Little pricey for me. But I will atleast try a tub out. Will Nutraplanet be selling u guys suppliments in the future?
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Little pricey for me. But I will atleast try a tub out. Will Nutraplanet be selling u guys suppliments in the future?
    We will try to get on there ASAP. Please recommend our products to them. We would greatly appreciate word of mouth help in getting on Nutra Planet.
    www.nlaperformance.com
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

We will try to get on there ASAP. Please recommend our products to them. We would greatly appreciate word of mouth help in getting on Nutra Planet.
    No doubt! I will try to order it today. If its as good as guys are saying I sure will recomend it. I know its more beneficial to all of us if they carry ur products.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

No doubt! I will try to order it today. If its as good as guys are saying I sure will recomend it. I know its more beneficial to all of us if they carry ur products.
    Its available for purchase here: http://www.nlaperformance.com/produc..._men/recover-d
    www.nlaperformance.com
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Just bought some, can't wait to c what its about
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Just letting you know RECOVER-D is now available for purchase on our website at http://www.nlaperformance.com/produc..._men/recover-d
    www.nlaperformance.com
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

This product is now up in the reviews section. I just did the first review

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/produ...recover-d.html
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    This product is now up in the reviews section. I just did the first review

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/produ...recover-d.html
    Just bought me some bro! Can't wait to try it!
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

How has the RECOVER-D been working? Have you noticed an increased in post-workout recovery?
    www.nlaperformance.com
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

How has the RECOVER-D been working? Have you noticed an increased in post-workout recovery?
    I feel it has definitely helped in post workout recovery. The amino acid profile is great, far more than what I normally take in post workout, which is just a plain protein shake without the extras.

I've got like 4 more scoops left...I'll have to get more or I'll be missing it lol.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I feel it has definitely helped in post workout recovery. The amino acid profile is great, far more than what I normally take in post workout, which is just a plain protein shake without the extras.

I've got like 4 more scoops left...I'll have to get more or I'll be missing it lol.
    Epic thats what I like to hear.
    www.nlaperformance.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NLA Performance Recover-D
    By Celorza in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-25-2012, 01:48 PM
  2. Little info on NLA Performance Products
    By power205 in forum Supplements