FL3X is getting SWOLL-N

  1. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0

    FL3X is getting SWOLL-N


    So after looking a bit at some of NLA Performance's products, I decided to give this pump product SWOLL-N a try.

    Looks like a pretty nice mix!

    Each serving contains:
    800mg Agmatine
    756mg Sodium Nitrite
    200mg Citruline Malate
    10mg Pterastilbene

    I've just recently finished a tub of Finaflex Ignite v2 and wanted to keep the pumps going but take a little stim break.

    I'm already 5 days in and I've been dosing as such:

    3 caps preworkout, followed by 3 more caps with my post workout shake.

    On off days I take 4 caps first thing upon waking and then the other 2 caps about 6 hours later with food.


    So far the pumps have been great! This will be the first time I've continuously used citruline malate too.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

  2. Banned
    ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Answers
    0


    cool looking profile. throw some glycerine in there and duhn

    ive always wondered if there was a pump product with agmatine and citrulline malate. what stores sell it?
  3. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Answers
    0


    I've got some on the way that I will be logging/reviewing as well.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   
       

  4. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    So after looking a bit at some of NLA Performance's products, I decided to give this pump product SWOLL-N a try.

    Looks like a pretty nice mix!

    Each serving contains:
    800mg Agmatine
    756mg Sodium Nitrite
    200mg Citruline Malate
    10mg Pterastilbene

    I've just recently finished a tub of Finaflex Ignite v2 and wanted to keep the pumps going but take a little stim break.

    I'm already 5 days in and I've been dosing as such:

    3 caps preworkout, followed by 3 more caps with my post workout shake.

    On off days I take 4 caps first thing upon waking and then the other 2 caps about 6 hours later with food.

    So far the pumps have been great! This will be the first time I've continuously used citruline malate too.
    Is that per cap? Seems like a really low dose of cit mal....
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  5. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,602
    Answers
    0


    My bottle only lists the amount of Agmatine per serving. Serving size is 3 caps. 800 mg of Agmatine per serving. Below that is a "Proprietary Extreme Muscle Expansion Blend" which is 756mg,

    "Nitrates(from Sodium Nitrate),Citrulline Malate, pTeruPure(Pterostillbene)"


    I really like this stuff so far. It's the only pump product I've tried that actually seems to do anything for me.
  6. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,602
    Answers
    0


    I did a review Here.
  7. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Most would come from the agmatine I would assume.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  8. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick
    Most would come from the agmatine I would assume.
    Citrulline converts to arginine in the body, and boosts NO more effectively than actually consuming arginine.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  9. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    Citrulline converts to arginine in the body, and boosts NO more effectively than actually consuming arginine.
    My understanding of citrulline malate is that the effective dose is ~6 grams.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  10. Registered User
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0


    and let the games begin!


    Oh and Jim you are correct, higher doses up to 8-9g are optimal of cit malate.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  11. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Answers
    0


    I already supplement with Cit-malate any hows
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  12. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    cool looking profile. throw some glycerine in there and duhn

    ive always wondered if there was a pump product with agmatine and citrulline malate. what stores sell it?
    Since we are a relatively new company we currently sell only on our website: www.nlaperformance.com and Amazon.com. We are having a promo deal on our website for all AM members. Enter code 'Anabolic10' to receive 10% off your order on our website at www.nlaperformance.com
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  13. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0


    I'm doing pct from a cycle right now and the pumps are almost on par with the cycle pumps...great log so far flex bro
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  14. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    Pumps have been pretty fantastic lately.

    Last night I did chest/back and triceps/biceps.

    I started back with lat pulldowns and by the second set my biceps were swollen lol. Veins during seated curls were almost gross looking!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  15. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  16. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Pumps have been pretty fantastic lately.

    Last night I did chest/back and triceps/biceps.

    I started back with lat pulldowns and by the second set my biceps were swollen lol. Veins during seated curls were almost gross looking!
    Epic!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  17. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    Things are going swoll. I mean swell.

    I'm going to change it up today...instead of 3 pre and 3 post I'll go with 6 pre
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  18. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Pumps have been pretty fantastic lately.

    Last night I did chest/back and triceps/biceps.

    I started back with lat pulldowns and by the second set my biceps were swollen lol. Veins during seated curls were almost gross looking!
    Chest/Back & Arms?
    Curious on your routine, you each group twice a week?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  19. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Chest/Back & Arms?
    Curious on your routine, you each group twice a week?
    Right now it looks like this:

    Monday/wed/Fri

    Chest and arms

    Tuesday/Saturday

    Legs and shoulders


    I'll post my last workout.

    Bench press:
    265x4, 270x4, 270x3

    Weighted dips:
    +90x10, 90x9, 90x7

    Weighted pull ups:
    +45x6, 45x5, 45x5


    All below is supersetted with no breaks...

    Cables crossovers:
    30x40, 30x40

    Tricep press downs:
    40x40, 40x40

    Neutral grip seated rows:
    60x40, 60x35

    Normally there would be some heavy bar curls and then high rep DB curls in there but ran out of time
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  20. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    Right now it looks like this:

    Monday/wed/Fri

    Chest and arms

    Tuesday/Saturday

    Legs and shoulders

    I'll post my last workout.

    Bench press:
    265x4, 270x4, 270x3

    Weighted dips:
    +90x10, 90x9, 90x7

    Weighted pull ups:
    +45x6, 45x5, 45x5

    All below is supersetted with no breaks...

    Cables crossovers:
    30x40, 30x40

    Tricep press downs:
    40x40, 40x40

    Neutral grip seated rows:
    60x40, 60x35

    Normally there would be some heavy bar curls and then high rep DB curls in there but ran out of time
    Gotcha!
    But what about back?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  21. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Gotcha!
    But what about back?
    Pull ups and rows lol.

    Deads on leg day.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  22. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Answers
    0


    How's the muscular endurance during workouts? Do you feel less prone to muscular fatigue while on SWOLL-N?
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  23. Registered User
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0


    have you been getting swole'n recently? Love the updates BTW
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  24. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    As far as muscular fatigue it's hard to say for my old workout plan, but the past week now I've switched it up to include more "pump" sets after my heavy sets. After I get all my big lifts in for a body part, I use machines with low weight to bust out 40 reps for three different exercises. I feel pretty exhausted by the 30th rep, but am able to push through and most of the time barely get out the 40th rep. Soreness is not that bad the next day.

    Using the new workout, I'm getting some crazy pumps! I leave the gym, drive 15 minutes to my place, drink my shake, take my shirt off and look in the mirror, and admire the pumps even yet.
    Now that I've switched it up I'll keep a close eye on muscular fatigue and see how I progress through the weights doing higher reps.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  25. Registered User
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0


    Amazing
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  26. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    As far as muscular fatigue it's hard to say for my old workout plan, but the past week now I've switched it up to include more "pump" sets after my heavy sets. After I get all my big lifts in for a body part, I use machines with low weight to bust out 40 reps for three different exercises. I feel pretty exhausted by the 30th rep, but am able to push through and most of the time barely get out the 40th rep. Soreness is not that bad the next day.

    Using the new workout, I'm getting some crazy pumps! I leave the gym, drive 15 minutes to my place, drink my shake, take my shirt off and look in the mirror, and admire the pumps even yet.
    Now that I've switched it up I'll keep a close eye on muscular fatigue and see how I progress through the weights doing higher reps.
    Epic!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  27. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    As far as muscular fatigue it's hard to say for my old workout plan, but the past week now I've switched it up to include more "pump" sets after my heavy sets. After I get all my big lifts in for a body part, I use machines with low weight to bust out 40 reps for three different exercises. I feel pretty exhausted by the 30th rep, but am able to push through and most of the time barely get out the 40th rep. Soreness is not that bad the next day.

    Using the new workout, I'm getting some crazy pumps! I leave the gym, drive 15 minutes to my place, drink my shake, take my shirt off and look in the mirror, and admire the pumps even yet.
    Now that I've switched it up I'll keep a close eye on muscular fatigue and see how I progress through the weights doing higher reps.
    Cool, I'll be looking out to see how the volume is treating ya.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  28. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    Well I can say without a doubt recovery time between sets has definitely been a bonus on this!
    The other day for legs, I was going heavy (3-4 rep sets) and taking 2 min. breaks between sets. I could get done with a set and 30 seconds later be ready for the next. It took some self control not to just hop right into another set.
    Same with my heavy back day a couple days ago. Be it from the possible positive glycogen properties of the agmatine or maybe the sodium nitrate, I am not sure, but it is more than welcome in my training
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  29. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Well I can say without a doubt recovery time between sets has definitely been a bonus on this!
    The other day for legs, I was going heavy (3-4 rep sets) and taking 2 min. breaks between sets. I could get done with a set and 30 seconds later be ready for the next. It took some self control not to just hop right into another set.
    Same with my heavy back day a couple days ago. Be it from the possible positive glycogen properties of the agmatine or maybe the sodium nitrate, I am not sure, but it is more than welcome in my training
    I do a lot of heavy/light weight alternating circuit training such as Heavy Bench press straight into a set of pull-ups straight into a set of abs and I notice the increased recovery time and endurance of SWOLL-N all the time.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FL3X is getting WEIRD with AI Sports Phenibut/3z (sponsored)
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 03:12 PM
  2. Replies: 895
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 06:26 PM
  3. Post Cycle Acne is getting worse. HELP!!!
    By Poobah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-07-2005, 08:51 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-07-2003, 11:46 PM
  5. ManBeast is getting a haircut!!!
    By ManBeast in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-30-2002, 02:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in