MSRIDER test driving NLA PERFORMANCE SWOLL-N

msrider

msrider

Awards
Hey everybody! I wanna start off by thanking NLA performance for the opportunity to test there NEW product (Swoll-N)

I'm realy excited to try this product out because I'm an alpha Male looking for the ultimate vascular body. Let's see if we can get my veins swoll-n to the point of exsploding!

About myself: My name is Shane. I'm 31, 6 ft 2", 235lbs, bf around 10%. I've been lifting almost 2 years now. I'm just finishing my first AAS cycle. If you are interested, you can check my first cycle log. I would put the link to it on here but I'm not smart enough lol.

Here's the suppliments I will b on durring this review:

Pre-workout: Muscle Marinade
Fish oil 3 caps
Liv52 2 caps
D-pol (start using in 2 weeks durring pct)
Clomid(start using durring pct 100/100/50/50)
MultiV
Whey Protein
Swoll-N ( reviewing for NLA performance)

I will start taking 3 caps of Swoll-N pwo tomorrow. I'm f@#!ng Stoked, hope you all enjoy the ride!

images.jpg

417OLgvZjjL.jpg

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi... :wave2:

New company, new product, I'll follow.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Today is day 1 on Swoll-N. I totaly killed it today working on Back. I deffinetily noticed my veins were pumped a bit more than usual. Here's the supps I was on and my Back workout:

supps&aas:
Liv52 1cap this morning and 1 in the evening
MultiV
Fish oil 3 caps

Pre workout:
50mg winny (20 min before workout)
3 caps of Swoll-N (20 min before workout)
1 scoop of Muscle Marinade( same time)

Post workout:
2 scoops of whey protein

I workout Mon thru Friday, so no workout tomorrow. I'm glad I'm off the winny tomorrow cause might have been a little much with taking MM and the Swoll-N pwo. I was Jacked, pissed off, agression was way up. (In a good way :)) I can't wait to c what my veins look like on Arm day.

Here's my workout:

Wide grip pull ups:
bw 3 sets x 10

Deads:
135x10 (warm up)
225x8 ( warm up)
315x 6
405x5
495x2
545x failed( was pissed I didn't get it, also never done this much ever. But feel I can get it next week).
315x10

Bent of BB rows:
135x10
185x10
185x10

Bent over single armed dumbel rows:
90x10
100x10
100x10

Wide grip pull down:
250x10
270x10
305x10 (full stack)

Finished off workout with crunches. Also will say I do have a headache now but I was getting them before anyways due to the winny and Muscle marinade. I would reduce the MM but I'm off winny tomorrow, so no need. I will b able to give a better review after a couple days and since I'm coming off winny. If anyone has any ?'s feel free to ask.

Will say while I was doing deads my veins were ripping from my traps down too my hands. Looked ****ing amazing. So far I like but will b able to tell more on arm day and see how it looks off aas.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Heavy deads.

:bigok:

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
The vascularity of your muscles and seeing your veins popping out of your skin is gnarly on SWOLL-N. Glad the product is working wonders for you!

msrider

msrider

Awards
The vascularity of your muscles and seeing your veins popping out of your skin is gnarly on SWOLL-N. Glad the product is working wonders for you!
Me too! Haha. Thanks letting my give it a try. I will update my workout on my next break. Loven the vask look so far. Know by the end, I will have veins like no other lol

msrider

msrider

Awards
Update: today was my 2nd time taking Swoll-N. I was looking realy vascular today. Also I wasn't on Winny anymore, so I'm curious to c if my strength stays the same or not. I will b going into my first pct next Wednesday so typicaly ppl loose a little strength then and the general rule on pct is too not kill my muscles and gradualy increse my heavy weights as my testosterone starts coming back to normal. So next week u won't see me 1rm lifts. But I'm not totaly gunna back off either. I'm hoping Swoll-N can help stabalize that strength along with the help of the test booster I will b running.

As far as the product so far it seems to do the trick, I think it will realy show durring arm day tomorrow (can't wait) the only thing so far I don't like is the smell and Taste. But then again I'm the kinda guy that will do whatever it takes to get ripped so this isn't a problem to me.

Here's my workout for today:

Flat BB bench:
135x10 warmup
225x10
315x3
365xF ( I am not much away from doing this, to tell ya the truth I just started going all the way to my chest so this is new for me and a lot harder but I will get it soon)
225x20 ( this is a pr, can't believe I can do this at the end after maxing out)

Incline db press:
80x10
100x8
100x6

Incline db flies:
60x10
70x10
80x10 (pr). Woop woop

Cable crossovers (downward):
60lb each side x 10
70lb each side x 10
80lb each side x 10

Cable crossovers (upward)
20lb each side x 10
30lb each side x 10
30lb each side x 10( all these reps I hold at the top and they are all slow concentrated)

Then of course I finsh off my workout with 15 min of abb work. I might post a pic of the veins tomorrow if I don't have a lot of spectators watching lol

So far Swoll-N is g2g, can't wait for tomorrow!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Got me wanting to try Swoll-N now!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Got me wanting to try Swoll-N now!
There still work to b tested yet, but I'm liking it so far. My upper bicep veins have started showing pretty good but I'm hoping by the end of the bottle they are blown up. If the vasc look continues to increase brotha, I would give a thums up. Bi's tomorrow :)

msrider

msrider

Awards
Yesturday I did bi's and tri's. Took 3 caps of Swoll-N pwo with Muscle marinade and had some realy awesome pumps. I was gunna try and upload a couple pics of my arms but didn't have time to snap a couple photos. I will get some soon for sure.

Incline db curls: (concentration)
30x10
30x10
30x10

Preacher curls with the ez bar:
105x10
125x6, 105x7,85x8 drop sets
105x10

Close grip cable pushdowns:
Whole stackx10 for 3 sets

Sitting overhead db exstention:
90x10
100x10
100x10

Standing wide grip ez bar curls:
75x10
75x10
75x10

Dips bw:
25 reps
25 reps
30 reps

Standing alternating db curls:
40x10
45x10
50x10

I was looking very vacular today. 1 more week and it will b pct time. So for the first week I will mainly b doing higher reps and not totaly killing myself until my test levels start increasing. Then I will gradualy push myself and hopefuly keep most of my strength. I will update what my nutrition has been tomorrow.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yesturday I did bi's and tri's. Took 3 caps of Swoll-N pwo with Muscle marinade and had some realy awesome pumps. I was gunna try and upload a couple pics of my arms but didn't have time to snap a couple photos. I will get some soon for sure.

Incline db curls: (concentration)
30x10
30x10
30x10

Preacher curls with the ez bar:
105x10
125x6, 105x7,85x8 drop sets
105x10

Close grip cable pushdowns:
Whole stackx10 for 3 sets

Sitting overhead db exstention:
90x10
100x10
100x10

Standing wide grip ez bar curls:
75x10
75x10
75x10

Dips bw:
25 reps
25 reps
30 reps

40x10
45x10
50x10

I was looking very vacular today. 1 more week and it will b pct time. So for the first week I will mainly b doing higher reps and not totaly killing myself until my test levels start increasing. Then I will gradualy push myself and hopefuly keep most of my strength. I will update what my nutrition has been tomorrow.
Thats a legit arm routine. I bet you could really feel the Agmatine Sulfate and Nitrates going to work.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Thats a legit arm routine. I bet you could really feel the Agmatine Sulfate and Nitrates going to work.
There's no doubt I was feeling it. I wanted to take a photo while at the gym but I didn't lol. I have noticed since taking I'm looking a lot more vasc, and today I got on the scale and I was down too 231. So I think its been targeting my fat. I'm not a fan of loosing weight but I know its fat because I've kept my strength so far.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Also I did legs today and f**king killed them. This is the last time I go hard for about 2 weeks. Then I will gradualy go heavy again. Not gunna go into my workout fully but will let you know I broke some pr's for sure.

Leg press: final set I did 1240lbx14 reps( the machine only hold 1040 so I added 2 100 lb db on top lol)

Leg curls: last set I did the whole stack where as before I couldn't do the last 35 lbs 4 times but did this 8 times for another pr

All in all I feel like a beast, legs are by far my favorite lift days.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Also I did legs today and f**king killed them. This is the last time I go hard for about 2 weeks. Then I will gradualy go heavy again. Not gunna go into my workout fully but will let you know I broke some pr's for sure.

Leg press: final set I did 1240lbx14 reps( the machine only hold 1040 so I added 2 100 lb db on top lol)

Leg curls: last set I did the whole stack where as before I couldn't do the last 35 lbs 4 times but did this 8 times for another pr

All in all I feel like a beast, legs are by far my favorite lift days.
Last year around this time when I was eating calories like it was my job, I had insane strength but a lot of fat and bloat...

msrider

msrider

Awards
Last year around this time when I was eating calories like it was my job, I had insane strength but a lot of fat and bloat...
I've noticed that even having more fat on ur body seems like u can lift heavier. At the same time I've never been one to have a lot of fat on me because of my metabolism....last year u were eating a lot of calories so u must have been on some kind of cycle. What was you running?

msrider

msrider

Awards
A new pic at the gym nothing special, no flexing, just what my frame looks like. Then here's a photo of my abs 2 weeks ago. I will post better pics at end to compare my abdominal area. Let's get vascular!

ForumRunner_20121108_104851.png

ForumRunner_20121108_104916.png

msrider

msrider

Awards
Just a little update: I've noticed my strength is still climbing and I've been off test 9 days now. I havnt realy been too tired yet. I deffinetely think the swoll-N is helping me with my strength gains as I've had great pumps and my veins are realy blowing up. Today was the last time I'm going realy heavy till my body starts producing its own test. Having said that I kicked its ass today. Lol!

Wide grip pull ups bw only
3 sets x 10

Dead lifts:
225x10 warm up
315x8
405x4
495x1
550x1 PR, I was so pumped after I did this. Actualy getting geared up for it I totaly sycked myself up. Adrenaline was at a level I've never known lol
405x8

Bent over single db rows:
100x10
100x10
100x10

Wide grip pull downs:
270x10
290x10
Whole stackx10

Would've done more but I was too pumped and did a little talking and had to leave early due to wife being sick.

Oh yeah did bent over bb rows too:
135x10
185x10
225x8(pr this was a lot for me but I need to work on making my back realy strong too keep going up on deads.

Also I'm noticing more and more my abdominal area is looking damn good. Even more cut than I was. Have lost 4 lbs I'm sure was fat or water. I will try and upload my video of me doing 550 on deadlift.

msrider

msrider

Awards
[video=youtube;pxNE2DlZlkw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxNE2DlZlkw[/video]

msrider

msrider

Awards
[video=youtube;pxNE2Dl2lKw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxNE2Dl2lKw[/video]

msrider

msrider

Awards
[video=youtube;pxNE2DlZlKw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxNE2DlZlKw[/video]

msrider

msrider

Awards
I finaly got this video up and running of me doing 550 on deadlift. The first 2 videos failed so view the 3rd one. I don't know how to delete the other 2 I'm afreaid I will delete the whole log.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Ok guys a little update: the swoll-n is realy working now. I look bigger yet am dropping bf. I'm down a few more lbs while consuming more food. My physique is realy showing, the veins are addictive to look at in the mirrow. Lol!

I know for me the next time I cut up for real I will deff use this product again. I don't do cardio for perposes of gaining weight but I love the way I'm looking now and can say if I was doing cardio I would b ready to do a show lol.

Some of my workout today:

Bb bench:
135x10 warm up
225x10
225x10
275x8

Incline db press:
80x10
80x10
90x10

Incline flies:
60x10
60x10
70x10

Cable crossover (downward)
60 e-side x10
70x10
80x10

Cable crossover (upward)
20 e-side x 10
20x10
20x10

Also I worked on abs about 10 minutes. Feeling realy ripped. I'm not gunna push my low rep heavy at the moment cause start pct Wednesday. I feel a little wieker already guess due to the test leaving my body. I feel confident about my first pct. Glad I have swoll-n to increase my blood flow and help me through this. Can't wait for my final pics cause I think u guys will b impressed with my phsique (not trying to b a homo) :)

msrider

msrider

Awards
sorry havnt updated lately guys! I have been away from gym longer than I like. Took 3 days off, grrr! Nah no biggie the body needed some rest. Have to say I might not have all the strength I had when I was on AAS but I wanna just say I've never been as vascular as I am now. I have new veins everyday seems like while on this product. I wanna have veins Like Frank McGrath, so Swoll-N is deff a building block to where I wanna b. Loven this product!

Here's my chest workout:

BB flat bench:
135x10
225x10
225x10
275x8
225x12

Incline db press:
80x10
85x10
90x10

Incline DB flyes:
60x10
60x10
60x10

Cable crossovers downward:
60eachx10
70eachx10
80eachx10

Cable crossovers upward:
20eachx10
20eachx10
30eachx10

Hit the abs a little bit! Will say my diet hasn't been on key because of work dinners and just being lazy. I still take in high amounts of protein and carbs but been adding in pie and junk food lol. Most of the vascular look is deff coming from my forearms,bi's and traps and neck. I love the veins coming from my traps I get complimented everyday on them :) No homo but still like the compliments lol

msrider

msrider

Awards
Havnt updated in a bit due too a nagging back. But should b back in the swing of things. The pumps off of this product is insane.

My chest felt realy good. I'm not as strong as when I was on cycle but I'm on the way up again. Will post my workout in a bit.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Ok today was an awesome day! I can tell my Natural test is increasing day by day. I had one of my best days for training my bi's and tri's. Let's c what I did.....

Incline concentration curls:
30x10
30x10
35x10

Preacher ez bar curls close grip:
95x10
95x10
95x10 wide on this set

Sitting db overhead exstention:
100x10
100x10
100x10

Dips:
Bwx25
Bw+45x12
Bw+45x15

40x10
50x10
55x10

Close grip tricep pushdowns cable mach:
Whole stakx10
Whole stakx10
Whole stakx10

Preacher db single arm:
40x10
55x10

Standing db drops sets:
60x5
50x3
40x5
35x5
30x5 (jumped in with some guys to end my workout)

I will say this is one of the best workouts on arm day. I exspect to keep increasing on all these lifts. I'm mainly going for reps for now while my test levels increase day by day.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Hella good workouts bro!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Yesturday I took 3 caps of swoll-n with my pwo and had great pumps with my Legs

Leg ext.
150x20
150x20
170x20

Leg press:
770x20
950x20
1040x20

Leg press calf raises:
410x15
410x15
410x15

Goodmornings:
135x10
185x10
225x10

Loven the good mornings. My back is getting so much stronger cause of these and my Hammies are feeling like there made of steel. Legs and back in my opinion are the building blocks to creating a Monster. Gunna have tree trunks one day lol

Also I ripped up my abs and I didn't have enough time for leg curls gunna hit them in today with my shoulder workout

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Yesturday I took 3 caps of swoll-n with my pwo and had great pumps with my Legs

Leg ext.
150x20
150x20
170x20

Leg press:
770x20
950x20
1040x20

Leg press calf raises:
410x15
410x15
410x15

Goodmornings:
135x10
185x10
225x10

Loven the good mornings. My back is getting so much stronger cause of these and my Hammies are feeling like there made of steel. Legs and back in my opinion are the building blocks to creating a Monster. Gunna have tree trunks one day lol

Also I ripped up my abs and I didn't have enough time for leg curls gunna hit them in today with my shoulder workout
When you get a chance, PM me some of the ab exercises you do

msrider

msrider

Awards
Killing this **** broski
Thanks Brotha! I'm trying I've been dealing with a pain basicaly on my right glute and its killing me. But I'm trying some excercises to loosen it up but its gunna take awhile to work out and I have a hard time going light on legs lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I got a bottle of this, never been a fan of agmatine though.
Any sides from this? Just taking 3 caps a day? It's say you can use up to 10 caps a day! :eek:

msrider

msrider

Awards
Any sides from this? Just taking 3 caps a day? It's say you can use up to 10 caps a day! :eek:
You will like it bro! Just don't smell it lol.

I just took 3 caps pwo because I was doing a review on it, and saw great results. Don't know if I would take though lol

I actualy had the wife commenting on how great my veins look lol so its gotta b good **** haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You will like it bro! Just don't smell it lol.

I just took 3 caps pwo because I was doing a review on it, and saw great results. Don't know if I would take though lol

I actualy had the wife commenting on how great my veins look lol so its gotta b good **** haha
Well, I lifted already. I think I'm going to try it before my meal.
I'm a bit scared of agmatine though.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Nice avi you got there Aaron

dawilk59

dawilk59

Awards
Hey everybody! I wanna start off by thanking NLA performance for the opportunity to test there NEW product (Swoll-N)

I'm realy excited to try this product out because I'm an alpha Male looking for the ultimate vascular body. Let's see if we can get my veins swoll-n to the point of exsploding!

About myself: My name is Shane. I'm 31, 6 ft 2", 235lbs, bf around 10%. I've been lifting almost 2 years now. I'm just finishing my first AAS cycle. If you are interested, you can check my first cycle log. I would put the link to it on here but I'm not smart enough lol.

Here's the suppliments I will b on durring this review:

Pre-workout: Muscle Marinade
Fish oil 3 caps
Liv52 2 caps
D-pol (start using in 2 weeks durring pct)
Clomid(start using durring pct 100/100/50/50)
MultiV
Whey Protein
Swoll-N ( reviewing for NLA performance)

I will start taking 3 caps of Swoll-N pwo tomorrow. I'm f@#!ng Stoked, hope you all enjoy the ride!

View attachment 69450

View attachment 69451
Looks good buddy. I am logging T-Blast as well. Come check it out!!! anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/219119-test-boosting-tblast.html#post3734500

msrider

msrider

Awards
Looks good buddy. I am logging T-Blast as well. Come check it out!!! anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/219119-test-boosting-tblast.html#post3734500
I will def check it out bro

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just a little update: I've noticed my strength is still climbing and I've been off test 9 days now. I havnt realy been too tired yet. I deffinetely think the swoll-N is helping me with my strength gains as I've had great pumps and my veins are realy blowing up. Today was the last time I'm going realy heavy till my body starts producing its own test. Having said that I kicked its ass today. Lol!

Wide grip pull ups bw only
3 sets x 10

Dead lifts:
225x10 warm up
315x8
405x4
495x1
550x1 PR, I was so pumped after I did this. Actualy getting geared up for it I totaly sycked myself up. Adrenaline was at a level I've never known lol
405x8

Bent over single db rows:
100x10
100x10
100x10

Wide grip pull downs:
270x10
290x10
Whole stackx10

Would've done more but I was too pumped and did a little talking and had to leave early due to wife being sick.

Oh yeah did bent over bb rows too:
135x10
185x10
225x8(pr this was a lot for me but I need to work on making my back realy strong too keep going up on deads.

Also I'm noticing more and more my abdominal area is looking damn good. Even more cut than I was. Have lost 4 lbs I'm sure was fat or water. I will try and upload my video of me doing 550 on deadlift.
Nice work! Congrats on the new PR. Glad NLA Performance supplements were by yourside and in your system while you smashed your deadlift PR. I really wanna see that 550 dead video thats some respectable weight.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Nice work! Congrats on the new PR. Glad NLA Performance supplements were by yourside and in your system while you smashed your deadlift PR. I really wanna see that 550 dead video thats some respectable weight.
Thanks to u guys! Apreciate the oportunity of trying this product. Check out that vid. Ur protein is the **** also, drinking it as we speak haha