Wilcox's Mass HGH Log - AnabolicMinds.com

Wilcox's Mass HGH Log

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Wilcox's Mass HGH Log

Marms was kind enough to send me a bottle of Mass HGH after winning the NFL contest with the packer game.

Anyways, I have been taking this stuff now for four days, and really wanted to have a few days before I started logging to make sure everything that was happening was from Mass HGH and not from any loss of sleep etc.

I must say, I have been taking 3 caps a night and I sleep like a baby for a whole lot longer than I used to. I never want to wake up but after I do wake up and stay up for about 10 minutes I feel great. Very revitalized I should say.

Anyways, one thing I should note is that my dreams are extremely crazy and extremely realistic. It is pretty sketchy! Some people I know like very vivid dreams. I don't mind them, but I am a deep thinker so sometimes these dreams really get to me. They get me thinking for a while after I wake up. Some have subliminal messages I feel like. I know I sound crazy, but these dreams are extremely vivid.

Anyways, I feel great after I am awake, and I sleep so much better than I used to. I always had trouble sleeping before through the night. I would wake up a good 5-6 times while I had slept and now I don't even get up once. I believe I may get up to pee, if I remember correctly, but for some reason I don't even know if I get up at night to pee. It's kind of a blur.

I was supposed to wake up at 7:30 because I had someone say they were visiting from 8am to 10am, and it turned out my alarm went off and I must have shut it off or something and gone back to bed. I probably thought I would just lay there for 5 minutes and get up, but I can hardly remember. I ended up getting up at 8:30 from my girlfriends alarm. My Doorbell I found out is actually broken, so thankfully my visitor didn't show up until 10 am that day otherwise I would have slept through it all haha.

Anyways, I am really enjoying this stuff, I feel better overall after waking up, and my nights of sleep aren't interrupted anymore. The only thing I can say may be a negative so far is the vivid dreams. It's not even really a negative, because sometimes they aren't horrible dreams, they are just like vivid sketchy message sending dreams. I really can't explain it haha.

Will keep you guys updated!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

glad your enjoying masshgh is my favorite
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions

3. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Its great stuff. I always had trouble sleeping in, which I know is an odd trouble, but my mind would constantly race morning and night, and now I am able to sleep in without any troubles. Hard to wake up sometimes but I manage.

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Today was great. Woke up nice and refreshed ready to watch the packer game. I felt very rejuvenated and like I didn't need to go back to sleep.

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Good stuff man
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep

6. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah bro, my mood has been pretty fantastic today. Its not so good when Im sitting home alone because I want to talk my ass off and I feel like Im bottling crap up however when my girl comes home I'm super upbeat and she claims I'm much more funny and happy.

When I wake up I can be a bit cranky for 10 minutes or so but after that its all good news!

7. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I also want to note that my quality of sleep is at about 500% of what it used to be. I am not exaggerating at all. The quality of sleep I get after taking this is tremendous!

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Wilcox View Post
    I also want to note that my quality of sleep is at about 500% of what it used to be. I am not exaggerating at all. The quality of sleep I get after taking this is tremendous!
    Nice man
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep

9. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah this is good stuff. Mood has been great lately. Sleep has been awesome, and I just feel great overall. I am making good gains in the gym, with the help of Mass HGH and just my overall dedication. Good stuff.

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Wilcox View Post
    every gh product ive used has great sleep quality
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

11. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    every gh product ive used has great sleep quality
    Good stuff! I have had a sample before from a pretty big company and the sleeping effects were much less noticeable compared to this. It was a free sample, so I really would rather not put them on blast, but this seems to have a stronger effect on me. It might have just been an unlucky night but who knows because it was only one dose.

12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

I miss my masshgh like 4 more weeks then another run for me. The sleep enhancement is incredible
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep

13. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Oh mannnnnnnnnnn. So I figured it out, I was taking some over the counter sleeping pill every night to get tired. I thought maybe it will help me get to sleep. This is what was causing me to oversleep. I feel ****ing fantastic now that I didnt take that sleeping pill and only took mass hgh. Seriously the past week with that sleeping pill I couldnt wake up very well and it would take me 10-20 minutes after I woke up and Id feel good. This is after like 10-12 hours of sleep! Dude I just got 5 hours of sleep woke up and BAM, I feel fantastic as hell.

Seriously amazing stuff. This is the first time I didnt take this crap sleeping aid over the counter pill. Sorry I failed to mention it, but I just thought it made me tired and didnt effect me sleeping in.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. U asked for it! Lecheek Mass HGH log opps
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 09:49 PM
  2. Lecheek Nutrition log opps for MASS HGH
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 09:34 PM
  3. Lecheek Mass HGH+Testodrol X9 Log--Sponsored
    By Geoforce in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 06:22 AM
  4. Quintal89's Lecheek Mass HGH Log(Sponsored)
    By quintal89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 11:49 AM
  5. lean mass stack log - megah/zol/trn
    By Ignatius in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-14-2006, 09:55 AM