iForce Nutrition JointHelp

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  173 lbs.

iForce Nutrition JointHelp

I want to start this log off by saying thanks to Vaughn at iForce for giving me the chance to test JointHelp. I've been dealing with a broken foot after a comically stupid longboarding injury and need to heal up before fire academy begins.

This is the ingredient list on Joint Help:

Serving Size: 2 capsules Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving

ParActin®
    (Bioactive 14-Neo-Andro Compound)
    126mg

Cissus Quadrangularis:
    (Standardized For 10% Total Ketosterones)
    1000mg.

The instructions are to take 2 servings a day spaced 6-8 hrs apart with a meal for general joint help. For immediate pain/inflammation the instructions are to take 2 servings on an empty stomach then consume a meal within 30-45 min. I'm following the general joint repair dosage.

I just took my first dosage an hour ago with fish oil pills and a protein powder shake mixed with about a cup of coconut milk. Being that it is a joint supplement I can't say I feel any noticeable effects yet.

For anyone curious about what ParActin is here you go. First off, ParActin it is actually a proprietary extract of the relatively esoteric TCM and Ayurvedic herb known as Andrographis paniculata. Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center has a comprehensive analysis of the mechanism of action and general overview which you can google.

For those who don't want to google and read all kinds of articles and abstracts about Andrographis, it is a extensively researched anti-inflammatory that acts on many different pathways. Most notably is its' ability to inhibit and cause the suicide of certain cancer cells such as prostate tumors, colon tumors, and hepatomas (liver cancer cells). The active constituents of Andrographis are diterpenoid lactones and Andrographolides; which are similar to anti-inflammatory eleutherosides found in another well known adaptogen, Eleuthero.

From an initial glance it appears that iForce has a great product with solid reasoning behind it. Both ingredient dosages also appear to be effective amounts compared to competitors products. I"m stoked to be logging this product and will be glad to answer anyone's questions.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

In. Can't wait to start it myself!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

in for the ride.
    •   

4. Registered User

in on this!
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

In!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  173 lbs.

So here's a new development. I was curious why I felt jittery and stimmed 4 hrs after lifting and had just taken my afternoon dosage of Joint Help. Well, sure enough; just as the bottle says, Joint Help does intensify the effects of stimulants. Not that I've had more than usual, but I can still feel the effects of 2 servings of Hypershock and can of Yerba Mate that I had earlier today. Hypershock isn't a notably powerful pre-workout so I was definitely surprised by this, someone taking Alphamine would really need to time their dosage correctly. Glad I didn't drink a Spike!
    “Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.”
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  173 lbs.

Here's the update so far. My foot has a better range of motion and can actually twist without causing shooting pain. I'm not positive that significant repair is happening, but there is far less pain doing calf raises and things that require isolated foot flexion. Also another strange side effect that I get whenever I take Cissus products is a localized pain around the injury site; it almost feels like things are being pulled back together. And there is also a spasm/tetany that happens whenever I have been on my feet for a long time and then rest my foot.

It is also worth commenting that there is a noticable general anti-inflammatory effect from this product. I had been experiencing very slight tendonitis in my wrists after doing tricep dips before starting Joint Help, but now after 5 days of usage with an increased fish oil intake it is almost gone.
    “Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.”
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Nice update.
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by brenthebdog View Post
    Here's the update so far. My foot has a better range of motion and can actually twist without causing shooting pain. I'm not positive that significant repair is happening, but there is far less pain doing calf raises and things that require isolated foot flexion. Also another strange side effect that I get whenever I take Cissus products is a localized pain around the injury site; it almost feels like things are being pulled back together. And there is also a spasm/tetany that happens whenever I have been on my feet for a long time and then rest my foot.

It is also worth commenting that there is a noticable general anti-inflammatory effect from this product. I had been experiencing very slight tendonitis in my wrists after doing tricep dips before starting Joint Help, but now after 5 days of usage with an increased fish oil intake it is almost gone.
    less pain, less inflammation....WIN!
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  173 lbs.

What can be said about a broken foot that hasn't been said before; other than, it is doing much better. I probably should have went and got the damned X-ray, but I figured that if I took enough Cissus and other joint products I would heal quickly and completely. After 13 days taking JointHelp my foot feels better than when I started and I can run and squat without searing pain shooting through it. However, the most noticeable effect is on my arm and shoulder days. Typically my left rotator cuff slightly impinges no matter how good my form is on dumbell military presses but JointHelp has helped me with the range of motion through the entire lift. Also, the tendons around my elbows feel much better when I'm doing seated preacher curls and reverse curls.

There is one negative that I have about JointHelp. Unless I take a high strength fish oil or MCT fat source with the dosage I don't notice the same level of effectiveness. Oddly enough Primaforce's 40% Ketosterone extract Cissus advises that you should take the dosage 30 min before a meal. Personally, I would assume that any sterone or sterol should be taken with a dietary fatty acid source to increase solubility and absorption.

And, I finally picked up a tub of Craze; I still haven't taken it within 4 hours of a Joint Help dosage because I'm learning how long Craze stays effective in my system. But I guarantee that if you take more than 600mg of caffeine within 1hr of a JointHelp dosage you'll wish you hadn't.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

And, I finally picked up a tub of Craze; I still haven't taken it within 4 hours of a Joint Help dosage because I'm learning how long Craze stays effective in my system. But I guarantee that if you take more than 600mg of caffeine within 1hr of a JointHelp dosage you'll wish you hadn't.
    Lol, I dont dare to take 600mg of caffeine even on its own.

Mike
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Lol, I dont dare to take 600mg of caffeine even on its own.
    HAHA... Caffeine is just some carbon and nitrogen molecules strung together, absolutely nothing to be cautious about!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  173 lbs.

Well, I'd say it's safe to say my left rotator cuff is finally repaired! As per the research on Cissus, my tendons and ligaments are feeling great and I'm making outstanding strength gains.

The other thing I was curious about was how JointHelp would amplify something like Craze or Alphamine. Being that I didn't want to start making statements without firsthand knowledge I picked up a tub of both Craze and Alphamine to test. Craze is a dynamite pre-workout, but if taken within 2 hours of a JointHelp dose you can feel the pulse in the back of your head and behind your eyes. Alphamine is pretty much the same story, with the addition of profuse sweating and paranoia. If you take either of these be sure to stagger your dosage and drink plenty of water.

As I look up at the MicroTEST stack add above the quick reply box, I am reminded of all the crap I've blown my cash on. There are few things that have actually worked, but they work because of consistency of use. A 150lb guy who wants to get to 200lbs off of one tub of protein powder must be smoking a different type of powder entirely if he thinks that a supplement will get him there. I've probably gone through 100 tubs or better in the quest for lasting gains. So, in the spirit of honesty, I've been running Cissus extract for a few months now and my joints and tendons have dramatically improved. One bottle of JointHelp didn't magically cure me; but, with consistent use I think it would give somebody the effects they are looking for. In my opinion Cissus isn't a gimmick, it really does help alleviate the normal wear and tear that comes with logging 5 days a week in the gym.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

HAHA... Caffeine is just some carbon and nitrogen molecules strung together, absolutely nothing to be cautious about!
    brb bro.. taking 4000mg and writing a note saying you told me to do..

www.iforcenutrition.com
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  173 lbs.

Just about coming to the end of my bottle of JointHelp and so far I've felt some very promising recovery from my broken foot. It still gets sore after a run, or heavy calve work at the gym, but entirely manageable. My rotator cuff and elbows are feeling great even after heavy dumbell military's and dumbell preacher curls. I've even gotten used to taking Joint Help with both Alphamine and Craze without feeling like my head is going to explode.

Thank you to both Vaughn and iForce for giving me the opportunity to log Joint Help; this is a great product that I would definitely recommend to others and purchase myself.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Just about coming to the end of my bottle of JointHelp and so far I've felt some very promising recovery from my broken foot. It still gets sore after a run, or heavy calve work at the gym, but entirely manageable. My rotator cuff and elbows are feeling great even after heavy dumbell military's and dumbell preacher curls. I've even gotten used to taking Joint Help with both Alphamine and Craze without feeling like my head is going to explode.

Thank you to both Vaughn and iForce for giving me the opportunity to log Joint Help; this is a great product that I would definitely recommend to others and purchase myself.
    Awesome! Good to hear it helped you out!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Thanks so much bro for the nice words.. appreciate it a ton!

Mike
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: iForce Nutrition Testabolan (Muscle Builders)
    By u571 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2009, 05:32 AM
  2. iForce Nutrition MaxOut Review
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 09:19 PM
  3. IForce nutrition's "The Growth Stack"
    By imenraged in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 08:01 PM
  4. iForce Nutrition Proudly Presents...
    By peteypab in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 09:59 PM
  5. Question ABOUT IFORCE NUTRITION.....(not bad)
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 09:13 AM