Purus CONDENSE log (sponsored)

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Purus CONDENSE log (sponsored)


    Thanks to Grambo and the Purus team for letting me log Condense!

    [IMG]http://www.**********************/store/media/wysiwyg/Products/C/Purus_Labs_Condense_Diagram.pn g[/IMG]


    I am going to be logging the MelonBerry Cooler flavor.

    A little about me: I am 28 years old, 6'2" and about 220lbs. I am currently following a bulking diet. I guess you could say it is a dirty bulk now. I am eating clean, but WAY over maintenance. I quit weighing out everything and am just eating as much as I can right now. Reason for this is I am working back up from a deload and am getting close to my previous sticking points on bench and press and want to make sure I am able to blast past my old PRs. Hopefully Condense can help me out with that also!

    The only other supps I will be using are Whey, Multi-V, Fish Oil, and Creatine.



    Thanks for following along!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by N.Woods Giant
    Thanks to Grambo and the Purus team for letting me log Condense!

    A little about me: I am 28 years old, 6'2" and about 220lbs. I am currently following a bulking diet. I guess you could say it is a dirty bulk now. I am eating clean, but WAY over maintenance. I quit weighing out everything and am just eating as much as I can right now. Reason for this is I am working back up from a deload and am getting close to my previous sticking points on bench and press and want to make sure I am able to blast past my old PRs. Hopefully Condense can help me out with that also!

    The only other supps I will be using are Whey, Multi-V, Fish Oil, and Creatine.

    Thanks for following along!
    1st

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    1st

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Glad to have ya!

  4. 2nd.

    Do work.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. In!!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  6. In Bro! Get those PR's

  7. In!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    2nd.

    Do work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    In!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA View Post
    In!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    In Bro! Get those PR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    In!

    Thanks guys!


    Im off from the gym today so tomorrow is my first workout with Condense and I am as giddy as a schoolgirl at a Justin Bieber concert! Cant wait for this stuff to get in my system!!!



    Thanks again to all who are following!

  9. Subbed!
    •   
       


  10. Quote Originally Posted by RJW719 View Post
    Subbed!
    Thanks Bud!

  11. Alright, I just realized I didnt give any info about my training in my OP. Here it is: I use 5/3/1 with the BBB assistance work, but I flipped the BBB with the main lifts. So on bench day I do press BBB, and on press day i do bench BBB etc.

    Today was my bench day and my first day using Condense. I was very impressed! I did feel like the condense helped out a lot on my AMRAP set and my BBB sets. Noticeably better endurance there! And after only my first time taking Condense!

    Also, It mixed really well and I thought the taste was pretty good. Not the best, but far from the worst!


    I am thinking about picking up some bulk BA to take on my off days, I imagine that would help even more with the endurance factor!

  12. Ok, I dont know what nitratene is, but I think I love it!

    I just had the best workout I have had in a long time! Crazy stamina! I have used other products with TMG, BA, and caffeine before and have never had results like this. So, its got to be the nitratene!

    Just got back from the gym. It was my squat day and I hit a rep PR of 235lbs for 11 reps! FUKIN AWESOME! I am so stoked right now!


    Also, I just finished up a DAA/erase stack a few days ago and usually after I come off of a stack (yes, even a natty one) I have a mental issue thinking "ohh now that im off of this im going to be weaker" or something stupid like that and my workouts suffer for a bit until I get over it.

    Not this time though! If this endurance keeps up or improves you have a customer for life Purus! I am thinking that the endurance has got to get better as I use the BA and TMG longer. I just need to order some bulk BA for my off days now.

  13. Nitrates brotha!!! Gets better ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. Good stuff man! I think it is a good idea to pick up some bulk BA but I would also get some bulk betaine for your off days. Congrats on the PR man!

  15. Alright, so I placed an order for some bulk BA so hopefully that will be here within a couple of days.

    Workout today was awesome! It really seems like ever since starting the condense I have had great workouts!

    Today I was feeling really tired and unmotivated to go to the gym. I took my condense and got in the car and I swear it was like a wave of focus and motivation came over me on the drive over. Got to the gym ready to do work! The endurance on this stuff is kinda unreal. Like nothing ive ever used before. It seems to even help with the low rep endurance, if that makes sense. Ive used products before that seem to help you complete more reps when you are doing high rep sets, but it doesnt seem to do much for low rep sets. Well, condense seems to make even low rep(3-6 reps) sets feel easier. I am really liking this stuff!

    Something else I've noticed and think is kinda funny is how good this stuff smells. If only it tasted as good as it smelled.

  16. Nice! Awesome to hear your having good results!

  17. Just found,I'm in.It gets better and better the longer you use condense.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Just found,I'm in.It gets better and better the longer you use condense.
    I agree with this. Also goes with Dpol as well.
    The nitrates build up and give better and better pumps and endurance
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo

    I agree with this. Also goes with Dpol as well.
    The nitrates build up and give better and better pumps and endurance
    I'm running the MM and I got the wife some condense, that's some tasty stuff. I was realy impressed with the taste of condense. Also got dpol to run with my pct, get a little nervous about my first pct but at the same time I here all the hype on puris so that kinda gets me excited. Just thought I would tell ya the condense and MM is da **** lol

  20. Quote Originally Posted by N.Woods Giant
    Alright, so I placed an order for some bulk BA so hopefully that will be here within a couple of days.

    Workout today was awesome! It really seems like ever since starting the condense I have had great workouts!

    Today I was feeling really tired and unmotivated to go to the gym. I took my condense and got in the car and I swear it was like a wave of focus and motivation came over me on the drive over. Got to the gym ready to do work! The endurance on this stuff is kinda unreal. Like nothing ive ever used before. It seems to even help with the low rep endurance, if that makes sense. Ive used products before that seem to help you complete more reps when you are doing high rep sets, but it doesnt seem to do much for low rep sets. Well, condense seems to make even low rep(3-6 reps) sets feel easier. I am really liking this stuff!

    Something else I've noticed and think is kinda funny is how good this stuff smells. If only it tasted as good as it smelled.
    You don't think it taste good? :P
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  21. It does smell damn good lol

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    You don't think it taste good? :P
    Its ok.... I mean I dont have to choke it down, but no Im not that crazy about the flavor. I have heard people say the apple is really good though. That is what I will try next time.



    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    It does smell damn good lol
    Yea, It smells like candy or something. Really good smell!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    The nitrates build up and give better and better pumps and endurance
    Thats awesome! Glad to hear it!


    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    I got the wife some condense, that's some tasty stuff. I was realy impressed with the taste of condense.
    What flavor of Condense is it?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by N.Woods Giant

    Its ok.... I mean I dont have to choke it down, but no Im not that crazy about the flavor. I have heard people say the apple is really good though. That is what I will try next time.

    Yea, It smells like candy or something. Really good smell!
    Yup, apple is my favorite.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by N.Woods Giant

    Thats awesome! Glad to hear it!

    What flavor of Condense is it?
    Mellonberry Cooler! Damn good stuff. I just took a sip of it cause I'm on MM and my wife loves it. She has some c4, but she's already switched to condense after two days lol

  26. Lol nice. That's a positive switch
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo
    Lol nice. That's a positive switch
    I thought u might like that lol will def buy some more. Already telling the guys at my gym to get it haha

  28. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    I thought u might like that lol will def buy some more. Already telling the guys at my gym to get it haha
    Thanks man, we really appreciate your support.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Thanks man, we really appreciate your support.
    No problem brotha, gotta get that puris out there lol

    At my gym guys never heard of it, and I'm not gunna tellem to get on AM and watch me do AAS lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Purus Labs Condense log...SLICED N VEINY
    By supersliced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 11-21-2012, 04:32 PM
  2. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 01:42 AM
  3. Confucious's HyperTest Log (sponsored)
    By Confucious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 06:42 PM
  4. HeavyWe1ght's HyperTEST log (sponsored)
    By heavywe1ght in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 02:04 PM
  5. INKLINED MASS FX LOG (sponsored)
    By inklined in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 09:43 PM
Log in
Log in