Figure girl test driving LeCheek Mass HGH and AD3-PCT - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Figure girl test driving LeCheek Mass HGH and AD3-PCT

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

CPT as in physical therapist or personal trainer ?

PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mrs matty is on yhe leg press so ill answer for her. Marriage and family therapust and personal trainer
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    Mrs matty is on yhe leg press so ill answer for her. Marriage and family therapust and personal trainer
    Thanks bud

Independent
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    = Matty never wins a fight lol
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Marms

= Matty never wins a fight lol
    Haha i won a fight once just never with her
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  6. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Mrs. Matty - I like your responses to both Bean and DistilledH20!! You have a way w/ word's and I enjoy reading your post's!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    It must be the DOC thing.
    It's gotta be the doc thing ha ha!
    But thanks! :-D I love talking about women's issues...ESPECIALLY when it comes to moving past the fear of iron
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  7. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Mrs. Matty - I like your responses to both Bean and DistilledH20!! You have a way w/ word's and I enjoy reading your post's!!
    It must be the DOC thing.
    Haha i won a fight once just now with her
    HA! :-P
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net
  8. New Member

[QUOTE=bean5er;3682279]Thanks so much. She is very stubborn in her ways and first impressions are huge with her for example if someone rubs her wrong the first time meeting them she tends to not forget and usually writes them off. I just need to get her in there once. Thanks again for your response

I think I can safely say that most women are stubborn especially when i comes to first impressions...we never forget ha ha! But the trick is to be consistent and supportive to her to allow her bad taste for the weights to lessen. Tell her the ladies of AM said to give it a try OH OH I know if she has any trepidations about it, tell her you can ask the ladies on here (if she won't) and you can let her know our responses...love the team approach!
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net
  9. New Member

ok so I started off my lean bulk with a 40/40/20 split for macros but I am super carb sensitive and I think it could also be related to comp prep with low carbs...I def have some spill over effects going on being at 150-200 carbs a day, and I feel like crap from it. I will be reformulating my diet to be eating 100gm carbs a day to see how that feels, and keeping my protein to about 200gm, and maybe adding more fats. I would like to stay at about 2000 calories a day. We will see how this goes

Todays workout:
    Squats @ Bar for 20
    @ 115 for 12
    @ 135 for 9x2
    @ 155 for 3x2
    @ 115 for 12, 15, 20

HS one leg ham curl @ 15 for 15
    @ 25 for 12x2
    @ 15 for 15

Side step squat @ 70Bar for 24, 24, 20

Leg Press @ 70 for 20, 15x4 (slow reps)

Rack pulls @ Bar for 15
    @ 95 for 8
    @ 115 for 8x2
    @ 95 for 8x2

Standing calves @ 305 for 20x3
    Leg Ext @ 65 for 15x4

ALSO...my quads and my glutes are my weak points in terms of needing muscle development. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated for leg day activities!
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

The missus getting huge
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  11. New Member

The missus getting huge
    sneaky sneaky :-*
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    sneaky sneaky :-*
    I think the 1st pic is blurry cuz he turned to look at another girl?
    Doc take care of this LMAO !!!!
  13. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Question for ya Doc - Are rack pulls like a half deadlift movement? So instead of a full body lift it targets the back more?
    Squats do a booty good.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

ok so I started off my lean bulk with a 40/40/20 split for macros but I am super carb sensitive and I think it could also be related to comp prep with low carbs...I def have some spill over effects going on being at 150-200 carbs a day, and I feel like crap from it. I will be reformulating my diet to be eating 100gm carbs a day to see how that feels, and keeping my protein to about 200gm, and maybe adding more fats. I would like to stay at about 2000 calories a day. We will see how this goes

Todays workout:
    Squats @ Bar for 20
    @ 115 for 12
    @ 135 for 9x2
    @ 155 for 3x2
    @ 115 for 12, 15, 20

@ 25 for 12x2
    @ 15 for 15

Rack pulls @ Bar for 15
    @ 95 for 8
    @ 115 for 8x2
    @ 95 for 8x2

Leg Ext @ 65 for 15x4

ALSO...my quads and my glutes are my weak points in terms of needing muscle development. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated for leg day activities!
    Stairs!!!! It works. 45-60 min 3 times a week on there
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811
    Question for ya Doc - Are rack pulls like a half deadlift movement? So instead of a full body lift it targets the back more?
    I kno im not doc, but yes.

Favorite back movement for me
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Rack Pulls have no interaction with the UPPER Back...it is a "Lockout" teaching technique. It helps if you can't lock your dead lift, if you need more grip work too...and even when doing a snatch grip it is simply a partial movement to help the full compound.

Best analogy would be the Floor Press to the Bench press, since they both are just for helping the last portion of the eccentric.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Rack Pulls have no interaction with the UPPER Back...it is a "Lockout" teaching technique. It helps if you can't lock your dead lift, if you need more grip work too...and even when doing a snatch grip it is simply a partial movement to help the full compound.

Best analogy would be the Floor Press to the Bench press, since they both are just for helping the last portion of the eccentric.
    Then why is deads touted as the best mass movement for back? Essentially the first quater to half movement is legs/hip drive then back..
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Todays workout:
    Squats @ Bar for 20
    @ 115 for 12
    @ 135 for 9x2
    @ 155 for 3x2
    @ 115 for 12, 15, 20

@ 25 for 12x2
    @ 15 for 15

Rack pulls @ Bar for 15
    @ 95 for 8
    @ 115 for 8x2
    @ 95 for 8x2

Leg Ext @ 65 for 15x4

If the Glutes are the problem and so are the Quads...why not add direct Quad Work like Front Squat instead of Back Squat, and for Glutes try Hip Thrusts (Bridges) and Good Mornings.

Honestly you have a good squat already, since you are figure I would say concentrating on a good FULL ROM Front Squat is all you would need for Quads, that and I also am a fan of Front Squat Grip Single Legged Step Ups...hard to get used to but pretty good for size
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Then why is deads touted as the best mass movement for back? Essentially the first quater to half movement is legs/hip drive then back..
    I don't know what kinda bro-science people listen to, but Dead lifts (even Snatch Grip dead lifts) are a Posterior Chain movement. If you are referring to LOWER back then yes , it is good for the erectors however the Dead Lift (properly done) is a Hip predominant motion that gets it's power from the whole posterior chain.

Are we speaking the same terms? I refer to the lower back as the Erectors, and the upper back as the Lats, Rhomboids, Scapula and Traps.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Carb sensitive ehh? You look into carb cycling? I am carbs b!tch, this has been great for lean mass, myself.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

I don't know what kinda bro-science people listen to, but Dead lifts (even Snatch Grip dead lifts) are a Posterior Chain movement. If you are referring to LOWER back then yes , it is good for the erectors however the Dead Lift (properly done) is a Hip predominant motion that gets it's power from the whole posterior chain.

Are we speaking the same terms? I refer to the lower back as the Erectors, and the upper back as the Lats, Rhomboids, Scapula and Traps.
    Why must you let your arrogance get the best of you all the time? Always in threads pounding your chest as the internet "know it all." You try and put yourself on a pedestal, internet guru. Yes we were speaking the "same terms" simply asked a question.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    Carb sensitive ehh? You look into carb cycling? I am carbs b!tch, this has been great for lean mass, myself.
    I have told her she should look into your dieting strategy

Btw i sent out a few scoops vitargo to you
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

I have told her she should look into your dieting strategy

Btw i sent out a few scoops vitargo to you
    Excellent. Two packs strawberry Karbolyn heading your way this afternoon my friend, one of my pit stops on my way home from work.

Any carb cycling questions, let me know. I've done about every type imaginable.
  24. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    I am doing rack pulls to actually to take some of the tension off of my back
    I was deadlifting @ 145 but doing higher reps and got an intense lower back pump plus also possible strain (have a bad lower back-happens) about 5months ago. I started doing rack pulls to lessen the potential strain in my lower back, and am using lighter weight. With the rack I have the saftey on the lowest bar which reaches a lower than mid shin, and still have the functional effect as the deadlift, I think with out the initial jerking movement. So I am still feeling it in my lower body the most, and of course my core, and arms. With my back I tend to envision it as just making a hinging movement with no real weight effecting it, kind of like guided imagery to help
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Excellent. Two packs strawberry Karbolyn heading your way this afternoon my friend, one of my pit stops on my way home from work.

Im gonna have to buy some karbolyn for my bulk thanks for the reminder
  26. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

YES! He has been telling me about about your strategy, and taking in carbs surrounding workouts. What does your ratio look like for this?
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net
  27. New Member

I think the 1st pic is blurry cuz he turned to look at another girl?
    Doc take care of this LMAO !!!!
    HA HA! Good for him if he did...but I think he scared to look at other girls
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

HA HA! Good for him if he did...but I think he scared to look at other girls
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

I def don't agree with u not based on science but my experience, ever since incorporating racks instead of full deads my traps especially, along with the rest of my back has improved significantly by simply switching to racks. No change to the rest of my routine. This was all suggested by my trainer/coach. Wrong or right who cares there are more than one way to do things bro. One can find a study/science to support whatever it is they want to believe example - IF vs "bro science" 6+ meals a day, I fall into the latter. I hated IF doesn't mean it doesn't work. What I will end with is yes, you are a wealth of knowledge probably a lot smarter than I, but agreeing with tyga in the sense as far as you do come off as a know it all maybe not on purpose but you do. Just my .02 we are here to learn teach and lead not make people feel stupid.

Independent
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Why must you let your arrogance get the best of you all the time? Always in threads pounding your chest as the internet "know it all." You try and put yourself on a pedestal, internet guru. Yes we were speaking the "same terms" simply asked a question.
    I was not being a chest puffing "guru" lol...I can show you a thread where I got smacked for not knowing those muscles and no...I do not think you are wrong by asking a question or anything...i merely thought you resembled me because I once made that mistake too...

FWIW I think myself quite unknowing and really in dire need of learning more :/ ...if I went to the length of saying that Dead Lifts and Rack Pulls are more Posterior chain, and that RP are the supplementary lift of DL is because I saw the explanation and science behind it...from a REAL person that knows all of this from school, real life and competitions...Rodja...I merely thought to share since I benefit a lot from his advice. Rodja is a true genius and a real trainer, not those that come to you with bro-science...no...a real one that comes with science AND experience and delivers real (and fast) results...at least for me it was like that...

Again I apologize if you think I came off like a gorilla trying to be a douche...I am a bit socially awkward...sorry...FWIW too, if you wanna get more trap involvement snatch grip for any of them does get it a bit more, yet it is needed to add more hypertrophy work to get it to grow and the needed kCalories that is.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I def don't agree with u not based on science but my experience, ever since incorporating racks instead of full deads my traps especially, along with the rest of my back has improved significantly by simply switching to racks. No change to the rest of my routine. This was all suggested by my trainer/coach. Wrong or right who cares there are more than one way to do things bro. One can find a study/science to support whatever it is they want to believe example - IF vs "bro science" 6+ meals a day, I fall into the latter. I hated IF doesn't mean it doesn't work. What I will end with is yes, you are a wealth of knowledge probably a lot smarter than I, but agreeing with tyga in the sense as far as you do come off as a know it all maybe not on purpose but you do. Just my .02 we are here to learn teach and lead not make people feel stupid.
    Exactly, and since I pointed out it was not my intent to make anyone feel stupid and I merely asked because I have made the same mistake (and got buried for it). Now please continue to listen to your trainer, my opinion (and a science based one at that) was expressed , if you do not like it then give me YOUR opinion...not your trainers opinion and we can talk about it civilly...yet I do agree that many things work differently for people...ie a lifting brother of mine got real huge quads from back squats at regular stance...and another got huge hamstrings and small quads out of it...go figure?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

You da man celly
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Oh I did give my opinion which came simply from a suggestion to switch Fromm trainer. I like the info u provide cel I just don't want u to come off as a dick which I've seen happen which my gut tells me is Not your intention. Just trying to help

Independent
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

You da man celly
    You know I didn't mean to come off like that ...sorry guys.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

I know that buddy i know your here to help and I always appreciate your inpur. Not sure bout everyone else
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Of course I did I follow threads ur in to learn all the time and I just someone might take this the wrong way bro no apologies needed brother.

Independent
  37. New Member

[QUOTE=bean5er;3683123]Of course I did I follow threads ur in to learn all the time and I just someone might take this the wrong way bro no apologies needed brother.

I know that buddy i know your here to help and I always appreciate your inpur. Not sure bout everyone else
    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Awww guys you are gonna make me cry! That was so sweet! I dig the love and respect here :-*
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown

YES! He has been telling me about about your strategy, and taking in carbs surrounding workouts. What does your ratio look like for this?
    I consume ~50grs around my workout & progressively add until I'm at 100 (peak mass mode) maybe 10gr every 10days? Start sipping 30min before or so & sip til the end of my workout

Then when I carb up Saturday, ill do ~2gr per lb of body weight.

PM me if you want more specifics!
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

I consume ~50grs around my workout & progressively add until I'm at 100 (peak mass mode) maybe 10gr every 10days? Start sipping 30min before or so & sip til the end of my workout

Then when I carb up Saturday, ill do ~2gr per lb of body weight.

PM me if you want more specifics!
    So the 50g works as an intra shake as well distilled?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

So the 50g works as an intra shake as well distilled?
    Si! Any more Q's, PM me. Don't wanna de-rail too much :-D

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gregg1494's 8 week run with Lecheek Mass HGH and PES Erase
    By gregg1494 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 12:23 PM
  2. Marms and Lecheek MASS HGH
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 212
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 08:32 PM
  3. Replies: 330
    Last Post: 07-25-2012, 01:07 AM
  4. Lecheek MASS HGH 3 people needed !!!!
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 09:31 AM
  5. Quintal89's Lecheek Mass HGH Log(Sponsored)
    By quintal89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 11:49 AM