Figure girl test driving LeCheek Mass HGH and AD3-PCT

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Hey all!
I just finished my first figure competition two weeks agao and will be using this tack for my lean bulk for my next competition for sometime in March or April.

For this lean bulk my suppleents will be consistiing of the main characters:

Mass HGH
AD3

With the supporting cast of:
Fish Oil
Multi Vitamin
Glucosamine/ Chondrointin
Vitamin B

And then of course there is the PRE WORKOUT SUPPS:
This will vary as I have many at home.

My diet right now is at about 2100 calories with the ratio being at 40/40/20

My training will vary but I will post this in as much detail as I can. I am chick but I LOVE to lift heavy!

Thanks all for joining and enjoy the show...I know I will!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Im in first i win

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
you do win!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Hey all!
I just finished my first figure competition two weeks agao and will be using this tack for my lean bulk for my next competition for sometime in March or April.

For this lean bulk my suppleents will be consistiing of the main characters:

Mass HGH
AD3

With the supporting cast of:
Fish Oil
Multi Vitamin
Glucosamine/ Chondrointin
Vitamin B

And then of course there is the PRE WORKOUT SUPPS:
This will vary as I have many at home.

My diet right now is at about 2100 calories with the ratio being at 40/40/20

My training will vary but I will post this in as much detail as I can. I am chick but I LOVE to lift heavy!

Thanks all for joining and enjoy the show...I know I will!
In for 2nd

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Thanks! Second is best right?!
QUOTE=bean5er;3672041]In for 2nd

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com[/QUOTE]

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Todays workout:

Chest and Back all supersets with slooooow reps 4:2:4

Decline Barbell Press @ 55 for 15 reps
@ 65 for12
@ 70 for 12x 3
Pull-ups: 10x4
12x1

Bent over rows (weighted bars) @ 40 for 18
@ 50 for 15
@ 60 for 12x2
Push-ups on ball: 15x1
20x1
12x2 (one hand on ball, one on floor)

Incline BB press @ 60 for 9, 10, 9
@65 for 9
Seated rows @60 for 18
@ 70 for 12
@80 for 10, 12

Vertical chest press machine @65 for 12
@ 75 for 8x2
@ 50 for 25
Low pulley rows @ 50 for 12
@60 for 10x2
@ 50 for 16

Lat pull downs @ 50 for 20
@ 70 for 13, 10, 12
@ 50 for 25
DB flys @ 17.5 for 12, 10, 12, 9
@ 10 for 20

Ball crunches 40x3
Ball back extensions 25x2

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Cant wait to see how this works out!
yeah me too!
will be posting pics soon so that I can document physical changes

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
an hgh booster and a anti-estrogen seem like an odd couple for a female on a bulk....oh well, good luck!!!

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
an hgh booster and a anti-estrogen seem like an odd couple for a female on a bulk....oh well, good luck!!!
Yup lean bulk. Ive had good results with erase in the past so AD3 is just a step up, and the added recovery from MassHgH can do nothing but help. Sometimes odd couples make the best ones

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
And what are you doing on those house calls.....hmmmm
well you would have to call and find out...but good look finding the number! :p

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup lean bulk. Ive had good results with erase in the past so AD3 is just a step up, and the added recovery from MassHgH can do nothing but help. Sometimes odd couples make the best ones
i know that rosie is a big fan of erase, so i guess it makes sense...be curious to see how you dose the masshgh.

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Something tell me someone doesnt just play a DR. on tv ;)[/QUOUNTE]

I know it's a habit I can't get rid of:toofunny:

i know that rosie is a big fan of erase, so i guess it makes sense...be curious to see how you dose the masshgh.
My dosing right now is one cap of each to startbefore bed with a protein shake and an
Tbs of peanut butter.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
DocBrown - Will def be following your log, and am looking forward to another female's feedback on MASS HGH!! Are you going to eventually work your way up to 3 caps per night, or stay at a lower dose?? I take 2 caps before bed.

I see you love to lift hard and heavy and that's nice because I like to do the same!!

Would love to see some of your comp pics, maybe you will share some?? No pressure though!!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Todays workout:

Chest and Back all supersets with slooooow reps 4:2:4

Decline Barbell Press @ 55 for 15 reps
@ 65 for12
@ 70 for 12x 3
Pull-ups: 10x4
12x1

Bent over rows (weighted bars) @ 40 for 18
@ 50 for 15
@ 60 for 12x2
Push-ups on ball: 15x1
20x1
12x2 (one hand on ball, one on floor)

Incline BB press @ 60 for 9, 10, 9
@65 for 9
Seated rows @60 for 18
@ 70 for 12
@80 for 10, 12

Vertical chest press machine @65 for 12
@ 75 for 8x2
@ 50 for 25
Low pulley rows @ 50 for 12
@60 for 10x2
@ 50 for 16

Lat pull downs @ 50 for 20
@ 70 for 13, 10, 12
@ 50 for 25
DB flys @ 17.5 for 12, 10, 12, 9
@ 10 for 20

Ball crunches 40x3
Ball back extensions 25x2
Very nice workout! What part of the country you in? What shows have you competed in?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Very nice workout! What part of the country you in? What shows have you competed in?

Never mind I figured out you're Mattys girl congrats to both of you hard work paying off!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DocBrown - Will def be following your log, and am looking forward to another female's feedback on MASS HGH!! Are you going to eventually work your way up to 3 caps per night, or stay at a lower dose?? I take 2 caps before bed.

I see you love to lift hard and heavy and that's nice because I like to do the same!!

Would love to see some of your comp pics, maybe you will share some?? No pressure though!!
2 caps!!!! wow!!!

i feel effects at 1 cap, lol. and i weigh 215!!!!!!!!!!:dead:

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Never mind I figured out you're Mattys girl congrats to both of you hard work paying off!

HA HA! Yup, I am Matty's girl! Maybe that should have been my name on am LOL! Everyone keeps sayin that! :)
But thank you, and I know I am continuing to improve with each workout for the next competition in March/April.

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards

For right now my plan is to take 1 cap before bed. I have been sleeping pretty well with one but I will gauge it as it goes and keep you updated on it.
I love, love, love lifting heavy! The muscles are a secondary gain for me, lol, I love to push myself mentally to see how much I do.

Yeah I will post my comp pics and also some current ones (which of course I have a softer look now ha ha) but I will continue to post pics regularly to assess progress :) Let's see what this stack can do for women!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Im in!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HA HA! Yup, I am Matty's girl! Maybe that should have been my name on am LOL! Everyone keeps sayin that! :)
But thank you, and I know I am continuing to improve with each workout for the next competition in March/April.
you are quite the stunner in your avi...damn!!!:firedevil:

but the good thing is both you and matty seem well grounded with no big heads, this says a lot for the character of you both.....if no one has said it already.

WELCOME TO AM!!!!

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
you are quite the stunner in your avi...damn!!!:firedevil:

but the good thing is both you and matty seem well grounded with no big heads, this says a lot for the character of you both.....if no one has said it already.

WELCOME TO AM!!!!
Thanks! Yeah no big heads here. We both work really hard. I got into this more as a mental test of strength than physical. I was at one point at 225lbs. There is no going back! :)

And thank you for the warm welcome!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! Yeah no big heads here. We both work really hard. I got into this more as a mental test of strength than physical. I was at one point at 225lbs. There is no going back! :)

And thank you for the warm welcome!!!
lol...once you conquer the mental, the physical is easy!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Celly in the house, if you have the will and drive Matt has (I think you do) then I'm in for a killer log.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Awesome! :-D
What is your girlfriend looking to do?
Well me and my gf lift together constantly and shes pretty strong. Shes done a cycle of halo for her before but other than that its often super hard to find info on good supps (and logs) for women so this will be a learning experience for us both :bigok:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Well me and my gf lift together constantly and shes pretty strong. Shes done a cycle of halo for her before but other than that its often super hard to find info on good supps (and logs) for women so this will be a learning experience for us both :bigok:
You do no you could have given her low dose Anavar or Just 25-50mg of Halo a day instead right? Instead of paying extra for under-dosed Halo that merely has a "For Her" label right?

Telling yah because a sham here named Jennifer Murillo loved being on Anavar all the time and she claims to be natty...but many know and have been told by her that she takes anavar lol.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
You do no you could have given her low dose Anavar or Just 25-50mg of Halo a day instead right? Instead of paying extra for under-dosed Halo that merely has a "For Her" label right?

Telling yah because a sham here named Jennifer Murillo loved being on Anavar all the time and she claims to be natty...but many know and have been told by her that she takes anavar lol.
haha honestly had no idea man. Im new to AAS myself however and only have one test e cycle under my belt so as far as knowledge goes we were in the dark. honestly cant say I ever came across any anavar logs for women, but seriously half a dozen or so for h4h. Ill look into though reps for the info!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
haha honestly had no idea man. Im new to AAS myself however and only have one test e cycle under my belt so as far as knowledge goes we were in the dark. honestly cant say I ever came across any anavar logs for women, but seriously half a dozen or so for h4h. Ill look into though reps for the info!
Women don't need PCT , that's their advantage haha. I would not recommend she goes high on the Var though...it can (as many AAS) masculinize her a bit...However I have recently seen some women on var that have made nice changes. One that was a total fail too lol but meh...

And yeah Halo for her is just lower dosed Halo as far as I know.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Women don't need PCT , that's their advantage haha. I would not recommend she goes high on the Var though...it can (as many AAS) masculinize her a bit...However I have recently seen some women on var that have made nice changes. One that was a total fail too lol but meh...

And yeah Halo for her is just lower dosed Halo as far as I know.
yeah its super low dose halo pretty much but it was a nice way to test the waters. shes definitely interested in trying something new after finishing her halo about 2 months ago. Itll be nice to follow this log from docbrown for sure and i appreciate the info on the var. any chance you can link me to a log perchance?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
yeah its super low dose halo pretty much but it was a nice way to test the waters. shes definitely interested in trying something new after finishing her halo about 2 months ago. Itll be nice to follow this log from docbrown for sure and i appreciate the info on the var. any chance you can link me to a log perchance?
PMs, back on topic DocBrown is killing it.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Lot of action going on in here I like it

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Celly in the house, if you have the will and drive Matt has (I think you do) then I'm in for a killer log.
Sweet thanks for joining buddy! I am excited about it and to see how this stack is going to work for the results I am looking for.

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
I think this log may be a learning experience for ALL of us lol. I believe you are right there are not many places to find good info for women on good supplements...so let's all see how this works!