Creating a new Nad with Creatrona

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811538
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Creating a new Nad with Creatrona


    Yesterday was my first work out with Creatrona.

    Cardio warm up
    Bench 125x8,175x5,195x5, 205x5,200x5
    Incline Db 45 4x9
    Bb row 115 3x10
    Db row 35 3x12
    Plank hold L R F 60 sec

    Didnt notice any increase in strength. But, the pump was great. I'm also running Ignite 2 which I love. So I've already been on Creatrona for a few weeks. What I did notice is great pumps. Just with benching and rows my whole upper body had a major pump can't wait to see how my leg work out goes tonight.

  2. Senior Member
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    121923
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    41.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    In. How are you dosing? I've been doing 4 caps Preworkout with ignite 2 and the pumps are crazy good.
  3. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811538
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    In. How are you dosing? I've been doing 4 caps Preworkout with ignite 2 and the pumps are crazy good.
    Ive just been doing 3 in the morning and 3 pre workout with my Ignite 2. After a few days of getting the feel for it I'll start to experiment.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    251879
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    37.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Wait, what in the world in Creatrona?
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  5. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811538
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro
  6. Senior Member
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    251879
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    37.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'll look into it. Thanks.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  7. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,808
    Rep Power
    789766
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.36%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    The people who developed Creapure in Germany were not satisfied so they double buffered it and we got the rights Very good product for traditonal non-responders as I believe the buffering lowers the molecular weight which may be the problem. I am just speculating....
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  8. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811538
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    It been awhile since I was able to increase in any of my lifts. Between being sick for a week my wife's grandfather passing away and just starting Pct a week and a half ago my main lifts have been struggling. So I think the Creatrona is really starting to kick in because I made a few nice improvements.

    Arm Day

    Cardio warm up
    Clean to press 105x5
    Pull up 10,9,9
    standing Db 45 3x6
    Preacher curl 60 3x12
    Tri cable pull down 140 3x7
    Skull crusher 95 3x8
    Incline crunches 25

    Those in bold are new increases for this week.
    i tried going all 6 pill about 20 min before workout today so that might have help some I'll keep experimenting with my timing.
  9. Senior Member
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    121923
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    41.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME
    It been awhile since I was able to increase in any of my lifts. Between being sick for a week my wife's grandfather passing away and just starting Pct a week and a half ago my main lifts have been struggling. So I think the Creatrona is really starting to kick in because I made a few nice improvements.

    Arm Day

    Cardio warm up
    Clean to press 105x5
    Pull up 10,9,9
    standing Db 45 3x6
    Preacher curl 60 3x12
    Tri cable pull down 140 3x7
    Skull crusher 95 3x8
    Incline crunches 25

    Those in bold are new increases for this week.
    i tried going all 6 pill about 20 min before workout today so that might have help some I'll keep experimenting with my timing.
    Nice. Took me about 2 weeks to really start seeing the strength come up but come up it has.
  10. Senior Member
    Sourdough's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,139
    Rep Power
    198484
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    9.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Hah... The title def made me think, huuuuuuuh?

    But I'm in, been interested in seeing if it's anything special considering creapure creatine monohydrate is dirt cheap.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  11. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,808
    Rep Power
    789766
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.36%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I find that the increase in strength came a bit later but the first thing I noticed early is I was as strong on my latter sets as I was in my early ones.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  12. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811538
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I find that the increase in strength came a bit later but the first thing I noticed early is I was as strong on my latter sets as I was in my early ones.
    Well the strength increase seem to be starting.

    This workout wasn't a huge increase in strengh but since I'm in my 2nd week of PCT. and my diet and sleep are off I'm pleaseD I'm making any progress. I've also been on the same basic routine layout for 3 months. So soon I'm going to change up everything I'm thinking of going to a higher volume plan any suggestion would be welcome.

    Cardio warm up
    Bench 125x12,175x6,200x5, 205x5x2
    Incline Db 45 4x10
    Bb row 125 3x10
    Db back fly 45 3 x10
    Plank hold L R F 60 sec
    Hiit
    Cool down

    So I'm definitely starting to see some increases again. I'm already starting to dred running out of Ignite 2. I have 2 half containers of other pre workout I need to finish before I get anymore.
  13. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,808
    Rep Power
    789766
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.36%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Like I keep saying to the loggers.. the first one's free
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  14. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811538
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Well yesterday's workout was one of the best I've had in awhile. I'm starting to notice the all day pump everyone is raving about. My wife who never comments on my progress, leaned against me while I was on the couch and said man your really getting hard ( talking about my pecs ). I hadn't really noticed until she said something. This was before I even worked out I had just come home from work.

    Cardio warm up
    Clean to press 125 x5
    Squat 125x8,175x6,200x6, 210x5x2
    Leg extension 70 3x15
    Straight legDead lift to shoulder shrug 220x8
    Military press 95 3x8
    Arnold press 35 3x9
    Lat pull down 160 3x12
    Cardio
    Cool down

    I added a few new exercises and up the reps on others.
  15. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,808
    Rep Power
    789766
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.36%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    A lot of people talking about hardness on this product.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  16. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,878
    Rep Power
    3287628
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Now I'm in your log to break your chops!!! LOL J/K

    Keep doing the cleans to press they will help increase overall strenght..Looking good so far keep at it!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
  17. Senior Member
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    121923
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    41.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME
    Well yesterday's workout was one of the best I've had in awhile. I'm starting to notice the all day pump everyone is raving about. My wife who never comments on my progress, leaned against me while I was on the couch and said man your really getting hard ( talking about my pecs ). I hadn't really noticed until she said something. This was before I even worked out I had just come home from work.

    Cardio warm up
    Clean to press 125 x5
    Squat 125x8,175x6,200x6, 210x5x2
    Leg extension 70 3x15
    Straight legDead lift to shoulder shrug 220x8
    Military press 95 3x8
    Arnold press 35 3x9
    Lat pull down 160 3x12
    Cardio
    Cool down

    I added a few new exercises and up the reps on others.
    Nice. Yeah the all day pump is pretty awesome. Running creatrona I'm also noticing a distinct hardening effect.

    Have you ever run a 10x10 program? I often do it in the fall. I'm considering it for next month actually. Grueling but I generally put on some size doing it.
  18. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811538
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Nice. Yeah the all day pump is pretty awesome. Running creatrona I'm also noticing a distinct hardening effect.

    Have you ever run a 10x10 program? I often do it in the fall. I'm considering it for next month actually. Grueling but I generally put on some size doing it.
    I ran Da German volume training program about 1.5 yrs ago. I was sore as hell for a month but didn't notice any real gains.
  19. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811538
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Now I'm in your log to break your chops!!! LOL J/K

    Keep doing the cleans to press they will help increase overall strenght..Looking good so far keep at it!
    The cleans to press took more out of me then I thought they would. I biggest problem is getting the bar back to the ground with out hurting my back.
  20. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,878
    Rep Power
    3287628
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    The cleans to press took more out of me then I thought they would. I biggest problem is getting the bar back to the ground with out hurting my back.
    they will kick the sh*t out of you! Lower the weight if needed not worth getting hurt
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
  21. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,380
    Rep Power
    3148923
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    In this bish
    Myokem Athlete
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  22. Senior Member
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    121923
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    41.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I ran Da German volume training program about 1.5 yrs ago. I was sore as hell for a month but didn't notice any real gains.
    Everyone is different! LOL Man, I've been training for over 20 years and what "works for me" is always changing it seems. I can run a 5x5 and get a ton of strength but not gain a lb.
  23. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,808
    Rep Power
    789766
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.36%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yes I dont' get much out of doing too much volume and gain better with shorter more intensive workouts. As far as change goes, most things do work but not for very long ....
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  24. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811538
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    In this bish
    Welcome, lmk what you think I'm always learning from your posts. Especially on the diet end not my strong suit.
  25. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,380
    Rep Power
    3148923
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME

    Welcome, lmk what you think I'm always learning from your posts. Especially on the diet end not my strong suit.
    Will do good buddy
    Myokem Athlete
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  26. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811538
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Had another good workout on Friday:

    Cardio warm up
    Pull ups 10,10,9
    Standing Db 45 3x6
    Preacher curl 60 3x12
    Tri cable pull down 140 3x8
    Skull crusher 95 3x9
    Bench dips to failure
    Incline crunches 3sets to failure
    Leg raises

    Added a few more reps and one more exercise. Its been two day and i still feel full and harder than normal. Not quite a pumped feeling but definitely fuller. I have only a couple more days before i run out of Ignite 2. I'll be curious to see how the creatrona effects me without the Ignite 2.
  27. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,808
    Rep Power
    789766
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.36%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Had another good workout on Friday:

    Cardio warm up
    Pull ups 10,10,9
    Standing Db 45 3x6
    Preacher curl 60 3x12
    Tri cable pull down 140 3x8
    Skull crusher 95 3x9
    Bench dips to failure
    Incline crunches 3sets to failure
    Leg raises

    Added a few more reps and one more exercise. Its been two day and i still feel full and harder than normal. Not quite a pumped feeling but definitely fuller. I have only a couple more days before i run out of Ignite 2. I'll be curious to see how the creatrona effects me without the Ignite 2.
    Ok you guys want to get really fuggin pumped take 6 crea-trona and a rounded scoop of ignite I thought my arms were going to explode, it was a bit much really... I had incredible strength though which I really liked. I think some of the people in the gym were a little scared as I was pretty pumped up..
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  28. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811538
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ok you guys want to get really fuggin pumped take 6 crea-trona and a rounded scoop of ignite I thought my arms were going to explode, it was a bit much really... I had incredible strength though which I really liked. I think some of the people in the gym were a little scared as I was pretty pumped up..
    Ok I took 3 this morning. I'll try 4 more pre workout with a rounded scoop of Ignite 2 and see how that goes. But if I Hulk out and smash the gym I'm blaming you LOL
  29. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,808
    Rep Power
    789766
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.36%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Ok I took 3 this morning. I'll try 4 more pre workout with a rounded scoop of Ignite 2 and see how that goes. But if I Hulk out and smash the gym I'm blaming you LOL
    That really could happen
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  30. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811538
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That really could happen
    Well I'll be wearing my Freak shirt so no one will be surprised.
  31. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,808
    Rep Power
    789766
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.36%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Well I'll be wearing my Freak shirt so no one will be surprised.
    Cool give them fair warning
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  32. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811538
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Help


    I took DW advice and added an extra pill of Creatrona before my work out and went to a rounded scoop of Ignite 2. I had a great work out except. My bench numbers seem to be stuck. I noticed everything feels strong except my right Tricep. After my work out I got to looking and it noticeably smaller than my left. I have no idea why or how to balance them out. Would appreciate any advice you guy can give.

    Cardio warm up
    Bench 125x8,195x8,200x6, 205x5x2
    Incline Db 45 4x11
    Bb row 135 3x10
    Db row ind. 45 3x10
    Plank hold L R F 65 sec
    Hiit
    Cool down

    I still made some progress but my right Tricep I definitely holding me back at this point. On a positive note today marks my 16th week back to the gym.
  33. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,808
    Rep Power
    789766
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.36%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I would do more single arm movements with triceps to even them out a bit.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  34. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811538
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I would do more single arm movements with triceps to even them out a bit.
    Thanks will do. What do you think of adding an extra workout just for my right Tricep a couple days before my normal workout. Nothing much just a couple extra sets to speed up it growth.
  35. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,380
    Rep Power
    3148923
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME

    Thanks will do. What do you think of adding an extra workout just for my right Tricep a couple days before my normal workout. Nothing much just a couple extra sets to speed up it growth.
    No need for that. Just focus on the contraction with your right tricep on tue days you hit triceps, ecwpecially when your doing your single arm movements
    Myokem Athlete
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  36. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811538
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    No need for that. Just focus on the contraction with your right tricep on tue days you hit triceps, ecwpecially when your doing your single arm movements
    Thanks that will be Friday I'll give it a go.
  37. Advanced Member
    bigguyn10ec's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    652
    Rep Power
    72295
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    41.34%

    How is the creatine working so far? anything?
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  38. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,808
    Rep Power
    789766
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.36%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Important Request:
    To anybody and everybody who has run our products this is an adamant request that you go and review them on the AM reviews section. Just select Reviews and do a search for the product and add in your 2 cents. Honest reviews, we are not looking for props, just what we deserve.

    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  39. Senior Member
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    121923
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    41.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

    No need for that. Just focus on the contraction with your right tricep on tue days you hit triceps, ecwpecially when your doing your single arm movements
    ^This. Doing extra sets for a lagging body part could be a bad idea. Just make sure it's working hard when you are using it. The imbalance usually develops because you let the naturally stronger arm do more work. By concentrating on the weaker arm you will make it work harder than the stronger one.
  40. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811538
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    How is the creatine working so far? anything?
    So far it's worked well. Great pump and a steady increase in strengh.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New site with New prods Finally!
    By MuscleResearch in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 11:16 PM
  2. new sponsor with the hook up!
    By chasec in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 04:46 PM
  3. Great New changes .....with Lion Products
    By buyb12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-06-2004, 10:49 PM
  4. New guy with a question
    By xtrem in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2004, 10:02 PM
  5. new cycle with 1-test cyp injectable
    By locknid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-10-2003, 02:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in