Finaflex 1-andro and PNI prodigy log

Page 1 of 11 1236 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    Finaflex 1-andro and PNI prodigy log


    Finaflex 1-andro and PNI Prodigy log - Completely unsponsored.

    On Monday October 22nd I will be starting my cycle of 1-andro and prodigy.

    A little background on myself I am 23 years old, 5'8, 140lbs. A little over a year ago I was in the gym a ton but hurt my back trying to squat a PR. I was out of it for a while with nagging pain and then got side tracked with a new job and car racing. I'm obviously on the smaller side. I've always been one of those guys that can eat a ton and it does not matter I just don't gain weight. I've always been around 135. When I was in the gym before I was at 130 and went up to 145 after 3 months.This is going to be my first cycle and with my diet it more in check now then ever I'm feeling good about this. There will not be a lot of listing of specific lifts and there weight in this log but I will keep you guys filled in as I go along if I feel like my strength is increasing.Other then protein shakes and createin my cycle will be laid out like this.

    The first week I will be on 2 caps in the morning of 1-andro and then 1 cap of finaflex PCT black at night. I will be increasing my andro dose as I feel comfortable more then likely in the 2nd week but possibly in the end of the first week.

    Blueberry prodigy will be dosed before I head to the gym in the morning. My gym schedule is currently an hour to hour and half Monday - Friday. Taking Saturday and Sunday off but may end up in the gym sometimes. Tuesday and Thursday are cardio days. Super cissus rx will be added in also but have not decided on a dose. I'm doing a capped form of it. My cycle if I'm feeling well will run for 6 weeks. As you can see I'm running this on a smaller amount of supplements which is why I have this as a prodigy log also. I believe I can give you guys a proper review of the product with out to much outside interference. My pct with run for 4 weeks and include 2 caps of black dosed before bed along with 3g of DAA. I am also going to give formasurge a run and see how it goes.Iil do my best with keeping up with this log for you guys. I will see about at least getting some upper body before pictures taken. Thanks to the guys I have sent messages to for advice I appreciate it. If I left anything out just ask.
    Last edited by PREracing25; 10-23-2012 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Adding unsponsored.

  2. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    Final Review before PCT (Unsponsored)
     
    Starting weight 138, Finishing weight before PCT 157.6 (19.6)

    Strength Increase 7/10... I know you are probably saying "He gained 19.6lbs and he gave it a 7." I gave it a 7 because it was my first cycle so I did account that I may gain more then normal. I will say that this converted very nicely for me though. I know the big thing with 1-andro is conversion. If it converts well then you will make some solid gains. If it does not convert well then you may not.

    Libido 5/10... I give libido a 5 because it did not increase and it did not decrease. Remember though I was taking perform thoughout my entire cycle so I would have to say that helped it not decrease.

    Acne 4/10... So I did in fact have an issue with back acne. Again the acne only showed up on my back and no where else. However once I started using glytone on my back its slowly starting to go away. Be thing is it prevented any further development.
    Back Pumps 6/10... Il be honest the back pumped were awful. I give it a 6 because they were bad but as soon as I got on 8g of taurine and day they were no longer an issue.

    Recovery 7/10... Again I am giving this a 7 because it is my first cycle. I did recover great after my workouts and in between sets. Its like in my mind I said ok rest 90 seconds. 30 seconds later i was doing another set. I just couldnt wait around I just had to do another set.

    Final Review 8/10... In the end guys Finaflex 1-andro was great. I surely enjoyed it and am very happy that I used it as my first cycle over something else. The sides were not bad and the gains were plenty enough to offset any of the sides that I did in fact have. Plus all the sides I was able to control with supporting supplements so sides are deffinetly no problem.
    I would like to give a big shout out to all the guys that followed my log and to all the guys that I sent messages to with questions. The finaflex reps are incredible and anwsered any and all questions that I had for them. Much respect for the company and that is why my next cycle is a finaflex cycle. Thank you guys for a fantastic product.
    Last edited by PREracing25; 11-29-2012 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Edit to put review
  3. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    10/17/12Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 496
Size:  87.3 KBName:  image(1).jpeg
Views: 978
Size:  89.4 KB Before pictures. unflexed and flexed. I will try and take all future picture in the same room with the same lighting.
    Last edited by PREracing25; 10-23-2012 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Adding date
    •   
       

  4. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Rep Power
    2410136

    1st.

    Here to support ya buddy... Do work.

    Make tomorrow your Monday... Haha it'll be in your system by the start of next week...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  5. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    Will do Aaron thanks buddy. I'm getting pretty pumped to get after it.
  6. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    So you are 23, and can't bulk naturally so you turn to AAS to bulk up...

    Sketch me up your diet here...and reconsider the 1-andro, you are too young to be using Pro Hormones, not to mention if you are not gaining weight you are simply not eating enough kCalories.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  7. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    So you are 23, and can't bulk naturally so you turn to AAS to bulk up...

    Sketch me up your diet here...and reconsider the 1-andro, you are too young to be using Pro Hormones, not to mention if you are not gaining weight you are simply not eating enough kCalories.
    Professor Celorza (JR).....
    Let em have some fun, he's over 21 which I think is recommended on the bottle & it could've been sponsored.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  8. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Professor Celorza (JR).....
    Let em have some fun, he's over 21 which I think is recommended on the bottle & it could've been sponsored.
    Oh it's true he is Legal to do as he fairs, but as many of us have stated here in the forums:

    "If you can't sketch your nutrition and training to gain a single pound naturally, in the timeframe you want to gain it...What makes you think that taking AAS/DS will make it happen out of the blue?"

    Not exact words, but mostly what we believe in here...Maybe I can help him crash course his diet so in 5 days he at least learned the basics and he has a good cycle...or MAYBE he listens to reason and saves it for an older age once he has gotten closer to his genetic potential OR he is at the age of endogenous-hormone declining points.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  9. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941541

    Get bro! Kill that prodigy lets see 10lbs from the prodigy jk homie kill it
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  10. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Get bro! Kill that prodigy lets see 10lbs from the prodigy jk homie kill it
    Mr Big Lats here knows what I mean regarding nutrition, he learned the natural basics first and now he is a total Anabolic Success that even has modeling contracts now.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Oh it's true he is Legal to do as he fairs, but as many of us have stated here in the forums:

    "If you can't sketch your nutrition and training to gain a single pound naturally, in the timeframe you want to gain it...What makes you think that taking AAS/DS will make it happen out of the blue?"

    Not exact words, but mostly what we believe in here...Maybe I can help him crash course his diet so in 5 days he at least learned the basics and he has a good cycle...or MAYBE he listens to reason and saves it for an older age once he has gotten closer to his genetic potential OR he is at the age of endogenous-hormone declining points.
    Totally respectful statement... As you wish....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  12. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Totally respectful statement... As you wish....
    Just trying to help out bro.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Mr Big Lats here knows what I mean regarding nutrition, he learned the natural basics first and now he is a total Anabolic Success that even has modeling contracts now.
    1 thing to know it, another to pratice. Im guilty myself at times. :P

    Learn, Teach, Lead.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    I guess lets just see what happens. I have been gaining weight the past month or so. I understand your concerns. And I very much appreciate it. I'm going to be dedicated to my eating and in the gym.
  15. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    I guess lets just see what happens. I have been gaining weight the past month or so. I understand your concerns. And I very much appreciate it. I'm going to be dedicated to my eating and in the gym.
    What's your diet like?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  16. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    I can't give you specific calories but my day generally goes like this. Morning is a bowl of Special K, then I goto the gym for a hour to hour and half, then to work where il have a peanut butter and banana sandwich at noon I generally make up something with chicken today was chicken and egg noodles. 3:00 I have another sandwich, and dinner at 6 changes for, night to night. Protein shake at 7:30, noon, and 6.
  17. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    I can't give you specific calories but my day generally goes like this. Morning is a bowl of Special K, then I goto the gym for a hour to hour and half, then to work where il have a peanut butter and banana sandwich at noon I generally make up something with chicken today was chicken and egg noodles. 3:00 I have another sandwich, and dinner at 6 changes for, night to night. Protein shake at 7:30, noon, and 6.
    That's why you never gain weight, you don't eat properly. You need to eat this essentials at least:

    -Protein: 1g/lb of body weight
    -Fats: .5/lb of Body Weight
    -Carbs are non essential so they fill up the rest of your kCalories.

    Since you are small and sort of lean, don't worry at all from the carb sources. I would start at around 2800-3000 kCals , so around:

    -145g Protein
    -70g fat
    -400-450 grams of carbs.

    If you are not gaining on that, then up carbs more...But I am pretty sure you can gain 1-2lbs per week on that, without the 1-andro...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  18. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Rep Power
    2410136

    The main think I count is protein, everything else will fall into place. I'm a tad strict now (17) but other wise that's how I focus.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  19. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    The main think I count is protein, everything else will fall into place. I'm a tad strict now (17) but other wise that's how I focus.
    I'll be honest, if he is into gaining strength, his macro's should only be concerned with protein intake...the rest, he can have at it with pleasure. It's sheer calories which you need for strength (NOT SIZE , STRENGTH!) ask Rodja haha, he told me that and my lifts skyrocketed (along with his awesome advise too)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  20. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    That's why you never gain weight, you don't eat properly. You need to eat this essentials at least: -Protein: 1g/lb of body weight -Fats: .5/lb of Body Weight -Carbs are non essential so they fill up the rest of your kCalories. Since you are small and sort of lean, don't worry at all from the carb sources. I would start at around 2800-3000 kCals , so around: -145g Protein -70g fat -400-450 grams of carbs. If you are not gaining on that, then up carbs more...But I am pretty sure you can gain 1-2lbs per week on that, without the 1-andro...
    Thanks for the info bud, I will do my best and adjust as I need too.
  21. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Thanks for the info bud, I will do my best and adjust as I need too.
    Myfitnesspal is a good place to start, good calorie counter and has a smartphone app too.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  22. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25
    Thanks for the info bud, I will do my best and adjust as I need too.
    You'll like this buddy.

    http://www.**********************/rec...ein-shake.html
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  23. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    I'll be honest, if he is into gaining strength, his macro's should only be concerned with protein intake...the rest, he can have at it with pleasure. It's sheer calories which you need for strength (NOT SIZE , STRENGTH!) ask Rodja haha, he told me that and my lifts skyrocketed (along with his awesome advise too)
    Post the advice, maybe it's something every1 can away from it...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  24. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    Aaron looks like my nightly shake just got a whole lot better. That's awesome.
  25. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Post the advice, maybe it's something every1 can away from it...
    Damn haha it's a lot, check my log and his posts xD he advises on everything! And quite spot on might I add. Form, diet, assistance exercises, you name it he knows it!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  26. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Damn haha it's a lot, check my log and his posts xD he advises on everything! And quite spot on might I add. Form, diet, assistance exercises, you name it he knows it!
    I have been.

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25
    Aaron looks like my nightly shake just got a whole lot better. That's awesome.
    That's another favorite to gain size or after works...

    Two of those a day, 1000 calories, 120g of protein, & 90g carbs, 22g of fats. (Roughly)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  27. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    Double and have one after work lol. I don't do protein before the gym as it has a tendency not to agree with me.
  28. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25
    Double and have one after work lol. I don't do protein before the gym as it has a tendency not to agree with me.
    Actually I add up the cals...

    2 scoops of protein 250 cals 46p/8c/0f
    Banana 90-100 cals 1p/30c/0f
    Milk 8oz 90 cals 9p/13c/0f
    Peanut Butter 250 cals 9p/11c/22f

    You do the math haha
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  29. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    I hear ya Aaron, I was saying double the recipe and just have one shake, so double everything. Then you get the same out of one shake as you do 2.
  30. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25
    I hear ya Aaron, I was saying double the recipe and just have one shake, so double everything. Then you get the same out of one shake as you do 2.
    Go to the store & buy liquid egg whites add that in for more protein.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  31. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Go to the store & buy liquid egg whites add that in for more protein.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  32. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mack City
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Power
    7275606

    In for this,excited to see what it brings for you!
  33. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    In for this,excited to see what it brings for you!
    Thanks Mack. I'm pretty pumped for Monday. Prodigy should be here tomorrow.
  34. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    Just got out of the gym and to work. Spent 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 on the bike. Finished up my morning shake. I have some stupid classroom training session that will run my whole work day today so that should be a whole bunch of fun. Super cissus should be coming in today and prodigy tomorrow.
  35. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25
    Just got out of the gym and to work. Spent 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 on the bike. Finished up my morning shake. I have some stupid classroom training session that will run my whole work day today so that should be a whole bunch of fun. Super cissus should be coming in today and prodigy tomorrow.
    So you wanna gain weight but do loads of cardio...Do you at least compensate and eat more food for the kCals you are burning?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  36. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    Yes I do up them, I am still trying to stay lean also. I have asthma so it's good for me to work my lungs from time to time.
  37. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25
    Yes I do up them, I am still trying to stay lean also. I have asthma so it's good for me to work my lungs from time to time.
    Oh it is good I don't doubt it, I am a cardio but myself , just try upping the at least 600-900 kCals of you do 60 minute cardios that day.

    Do HIIT if you wanna stay lean, more fat loss, less time and more of an anaerobic exercise.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  38. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    Il have to get the scoop on HIIT.
  39. Registered User
    Rush954's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    97943

    I'm in. Go hard.
  40. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    Thanks for getting in on this rush. Well I'm off to the gym in a few. I got my super cissus rx by usp in yesterday and started I last night with 2 caps with dinner and will be taking 2 more caps in a minute. Today is leg day in the gym which is always my favorite. I'm feeling pretty good and am still pumped to get after it Monday. Prodigy will be delivered today.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Finaflex 1-andro and BPS Dermacrine
    By chestbrah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-17-2014, 09:55 PM
  2. PNI Prodigy Pre-Workout Log and Review JamesM11
    By jamesm11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 12:27 AM
  3. Redefine Nutrition stack Finaflex 1-Andro and 550-XD***LOG***
    By liftsalot in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 11-22-2012, 03:53 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 10:21 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 12:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in