8 Week Chronic...Igf-2/Free Test/Drive/RPM/NeoVar/420

Page 7 of 7 First ... 2567
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    there u r. yo i found a thread u started about apple cider viniger.
    how do u use it to recomp or minipulate insulin.
    nah... no answer...
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

nah... no answer...
    Interested in that myself - ACV seems to have a ton of uses
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    nah... no answer...
    Hey bro sorry. I use it for balancing my pH. It helps with heartburn. Also for my skin and nails, as I have had bad skin my whole life. My wife uses to minimize he allergies.
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Tuesday BACK

Day 53

Mood: 8
    Mental Focus: 9
    Energy: 9
    Endurance: 10
    Strength: 9
    Pump:10
    Recovery: 9
    Libido: tame
    Joints: sore
    Weather: cold

30min
    Abs 3 x 20 x 100

3 rpm, 4 drive 4 igf2 First thing Workout. 2 SAMe and 2 ACarn. 3 NEOVAR with 50g or more carb post meal, rest of my supplements.

[Evening : 3 drive 30-45 before dinner, Fishoil, ACV, curcumin, 3 Neo at Dinner with 50+g of Carbs. 4 IGF2 at bedtime, on empty stomach. ]

Lower back is extremely tight, avoiding all lower back work outs until its better.

Quick workout today as I was running behind.

Rpm still giving me great energy and focus. Libido has simmered down quite a bit.

Note
    Exercises always start from bottom up. pic one is the starting wo page[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Thursday SHOULDERS

Day 55

Mood: 8
    Libido: tame
    Joints: decent
    Weather: decent

60min

3 rpm, 4 drive 4 igf2 First thing Workout. 2 SAMe and 2 ACarn. 3 NEOVAR with 50g or more carb post meal, rest of my supplements.

[Evening : 3 drive 30-45 before dinner, Fishoil, ACV, curcumin, 3 Neo at Dinner with 50+g of Carbs. 4 IGF2 at bedtime, on empty stomach. ]

Had to really make myself get up this morning. Odd with the rest day Wednesday. My diet is a bit lacking only around 2500cal a day.

Once I got my first set in I was feeling good again. PR on lateral and front raises, set 3 on both where pretty exhausting. Had nothing left after 3rd set 12 rep. Cheated 13 and that was it.
    Finished with db shrugs

Note
    Exercises always start from bottom up. pic one is the starting wo page
    Appnut 5 Stack
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Still Killin it my bro!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Friday ARMS

Day 56

Mood: 9
    Libido: 6

70min
    Ab machine 3 x25 x100

No legs this week. Lower back and hams are extremely tight. Resting and stretching.

Feeling good. Arm day was champ. Last two sets of dips was body weight, was extremely happy with this!

Ate better today 3000cal.

Should be able to finish these last few days strong.

Note
    Appnut 5 Stack
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Still Killin it my bro!
    Thanks brother, been a little rough the last few weeks. Getting the Weights in no matter what!

Got some pages and pages of reading comin up!

Hope all is well with everyone

Cheers
    Appnut 5 Stack
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Medical420 View Post

Thanks brother, been a little rough the last few weeks. Getting the Weights in no matter what!

Got some pages and pages of reading comin up!

Hope all is well with everyone

Cheers
    You to brother!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Monday CHEST

Day 52

Mood: 7
    Mental Focus: 7
    Libido: 7
    Joints: sore
    Weather: rain

45min

Chest day. Not feeling it today really had to make myself push. Joints are sore today as well. Did what I could. Had the strength just not in the mood.

Free test is done as of yesterday. Igf2 is next. Lots of neo and drive left along with rpm.

Back tomorrow.

Note
    [/QUOTE]

Not to try changing your split up at all but you should add in some back work on chest days (regardless of bb or pl style training)

It will add both strength and size

A good ratio of two pulling to one pushing is honestly the best.

exercises you could add to your chest day are inverted rows (fat man rows), face pulls, YTWs, chest supported row,
    Those are all quality horizontal pulls, I'd probably add one or two horizontal pulls and one vertical pull
    Etc, pullups, chins, pull downs, and sale sorts of variations
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

Not to try changing your split up at all but you should add in some back work on chest days (regardless of bb or pl style training)

It will add both strength and size

A good ratio of two pulling to one pushing is honestly the best.

exercises you could add to your chest day are inverted rows (fat man rows), face pulls, YTWs, chest supported row,
    Those are all quality horizontal pulls, I'd probably add one or two horizontal pulls and one vertical pull
    Etc, pullups, chins, pull downs, and sale sorts of variations
    I'll give it a go. I just read this now. And chest was this morning.
    Appnut 5 Stack
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Monday CHEST

Day 59

Mood: 9
    Libido: 8

60min
    Ab machine 3 x25 x100

Good go at it today. Hit all sets and felt great.

Lower back is still bothering me. Back day tomorrow

Note
    Exercises always start from bottom up. pic TWO is the starting wo page[/QUOTE]
    Appnut 5 Stack
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Tuesday BACK

Day 60

Mood: 10
    Mental Focus: 10
    Energy: 10
    Joints: great
    Weather: sunny

60min

Great day today 2 complements one asked if I was on gear. 10 min stretch before deads Stretching in between. Feels great right now.
    Lat pull down and cables were nice a slow. Burning lats and biceps equally. Hit the extension machine, started off lighter and hit it real slow. Finished the weights with bent over db row. PR 60 for 15.

Finished with some shadow boxing in the sauna for 3x5min with 1-2min sit down breaks.

Sad to say tomorrow is my last day of IGF2 and I will be stopping Drive, neovar and RPM as well.
    I'll save the left overs for 2013 cut.

Shoulders tomorrow!

I have a proper measuring tape coming in the mail for final review. I'm impressed! Been a killer first natty stack.

Note
    Appnut 5 Stack
  14. Registered User
    Answers

i love it when ppl ask if ur geared up.
    how much do u have left. this log is going into three months
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.
    Answers

I have a proper measuring tape coming in the mail for final review. I'm impressed! Been a killer first natty stack.

Ready to see that final review. You've been killing it Med!
    Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Hell ya he is!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome man! Great work!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Wednesday SHOULDERS

Day 61 that's it!

Mood: 10
    Mental Focus: 10
    Energy: 10
    Joints: great
    Weather: sunny

60min
    Ab machine 3 x 20 x 100 side bends 45 between ab sets
    Sauna 15 min

LAST DAY take my final dose of IGF 2 tonight.

Workout was killer. Was goin to go 45 last set of arnolds but i wanted to hit everything full rep. Was sweating like a mofo durin the front and side raises. Reverse peck went smooth and finished with shrugs.
    Ab machine and side bends before hitting the sauna and showers

Note

Final review of this killer first stack are as this.

RPM

These champ little red pills really kick your ass into gear, without giving you a racing heart and jitters. The additional pump it produces was definitely noticeable. My favourite thing about this product would have to be the increased focus. Somehow this product gets you to focus. You just want to push even if you don't think you do. Take 3 pills. Boom. Your concentrating on the muscle group, form, hitting targets and just pure determination (Drive could be doing this too)

Now just as a bulking negative towards RPM, would be the appetite suppressant the green coffee bean produces. And it was still there at the end but manageable because of the length of use. If you are IF bulking or cutting in any way this would be a bonus possibly.

Overall

9.5 / 10

DRIVE

These kick ass blue pills are by far my favourite. The BOOST this shyt gives you is unreal. Strength and endurance, libido and mood. "we'll see" I said right as I took my first 3.
    Holy shyt, by week 2 I think it hit me and I was/am blown away. The strength and endurance was noticeable, this rep range of 12-15 was semi new to me. And I was recording my wo for the first time. The weights and reps defiantly increased and was made easier because of DRIVE. I was determined to push hard and follow form. I had a goal and I would hit it. This stuff locked me in to the weights and helped me through. 3x15 is balls. But it was made easier with DRIVE.
    As for the libido. This was pretty sweet. Libido was high and endurance was high. So this made for some long nights. My wife was impressed for a few weeks. And annoyed by week 4. Good times!

10/10 for sure. And will do again for sure

NEOVAR
    Creatine in a pill!! Fantastic. Maybe now a days drinks are better. But 5-6 years ago they sucked. Texture and taste were always horrible. I would have to say that this product is great my muscles look very full and with what looks like no or minimal retention.
    Recovery was improved over non supplemental. Hard to rate that aspect knowing IGF2 is a recovery product as well.

10/10 will use again

IGF2

These little wonders are a wonder! No clue if my gh was increased. My quality of sleep was vastly improved after week 2. My dreams were pretty F'd by week 6ish. I would assume this stuff makes you hungry, that is hard for me to gauge since I am a maryjane user and eat like a mother once RPM is worn off a tad. Recovery was improved over non supplemental. My muscles Definitely look transformed. I can notice the size and people have been so very kind to notice it as well!

10/10 because I like what I'm seeing

FREE TEST
    10/10. Test in a pill, sure!

Final weigh in tomorrow

Measurements when my package arrives!
    Appnut 5 Stack
  19. Registered User
    Answers

great review; insane log!!! u really killed it.
    u got the same deep quality sleep effect i had with IGF2, Iwas expecting wierd dreams; but all was good sleept like a log.
    DRIVE; cant say to much about it. it really is the shyt!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

great review; insane log!!! u really killed it.
    u got the same deep quality sleep effect i had with IGF2, Iwas expecting wierd dreams; but all was good sleept like a log.
    DRIVE; cant say to much about it. it really is the shyt!
    Thanks brother man! It really was a good time

Official weight. 202lbs. 6 lbs gain. I look bigger, and feel bigger i projected 204, was close. Not bad i think. The compliments I have been given the last few weeks is more rewarding than anything! I'll get some measurements ASAP. I used a string and tape measure last time. Waiting on my body tape.

I would also like to thank Dewey and all of the APPNUT team. Your hook ups, info and support was much appreciated. And to everyone that followed, thanks for tagging along.

Cheers

Appnut 5 Stack
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Killed it bro! Grandaddy Purp time!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Official weight. 202lbs. 6 lbs gain. I look bigger, and feel bigger i projected 204, was close. Not bad i think. The compliments I have been given the last few weeks is more rewarding than anything! I'll get some measurements ASAP. I used a string and tape measure last time. Waiting on my body tape.

I would also like to thank Dewey and all of the APPNUT team. Your hook ups, info and support was much appreciated. And to everyone that followed, thanks for tagging along.

Cheers

Six pounds is awesome.. Thanks for the log was a good read

Cheers
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Cheers

Man, I am sorry I missed the end of this awesome log. You really killed it and I am happy that you can see and feel results. I'm glad the supplements helped, but in the end those gains are because of the hard work you put in during this log. You should be proud of this log for sure.

I can't wait until the next one!
  24. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Re: 8 Week Chronic...Igf-2/Free Test/Drive/RPM/NeoVar/420

Agreed. Great log and it was a pleasure to follow along. Congrats on the weight gain and glad you enjoyed the products
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks guys.

100% off supps and my strength is increasing! Got up to 80db flat bench press Monday!

Today I got my new tape. I measured arms first and was giddier than a school girl.

Weight 196 now 202
    BF: est. 15% now 12% - 15%
    Chest: 45, now 46
    Arms 15.5, now 16.5
    Shoulders 52, now 56
    Forearms 13, now 15
    Neck 16.8, now 17.75
    Hips 36 now 38.5
    Thighs 22, now 24
    Calves 14. Now 15

Extremely happy with these results! Defiantly a great 8 weeks. I am pleased

Thanks again to all that subbed or creeped this stack was well worth it!
    Appnut 5 Stack
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Great work man! I really wish I would've got more starting measurements than just weight for my log...
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Great log and awesome results man. You killed it for sure. The supplements always are a bonus but you put in some work too. Keep pushing and keep growing!!
    Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Incredible progress and great log and review bro!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 157
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 07:25 PM
  2. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 06:26 PM
  3. Super DMZ/HGHup/Free Test/Drive?
    By Gore in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-19-2011, 09:33 PM