Madds87 feeling full of free test during PCT! (Sponsored)

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    You shouldnt go to sleep after taking a hit of acid.....
    Hahaha right!? I couldnt help but laugh at myself.... shoot man if i did acid atleast i would have a good reason for my body to do that... lol


  2. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

    Hahaha right!? I couldnt help but laugh at myself.... shoot man if i did acid atleast i would have a good reason for my body to do that... lol
    True lol
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   
       


  3. True story guys! I ate some sugar cubes that had acid soaked in them. I had a terrible trip. My buddy left and my mom was only home. And I freaked her out good and myself for that matter. I opened up a bag that I tweaked out on in my drugging days and spiders filled my room, they kept jumping out. I turned my room upside down and thouroly cleaned it to get them out. Guess what didn't work, I about killed my mom I went and found some bug spray that was heavy duty stuff we used for the farm and started bombing my room. Had a bandana over my face. My mom was gagging had to get out of house. I ended up leaving for another ****ed up trip in the mean time my buddy who left lived next to golf course licked a sheat of acid that same night ended up driving on golf course green doing donuts and taking flags. He got arrested when they found flags in his truck. Lol! The **** acid does to ya. Just thought I would share lol

  4. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    True story guys! I ate some sugar cubes that had acid soaked in them. I had a terrible trip. My buddy left and my mom was only home. And I freaked her out good and myself for that matter. I opened up a bag that I tweaked out on in my drugging days and spiders filled my room, they kept jumping out. I turned my room upside down and thouroly cleaned it to get them out. Guess what didn't work, I about killed my mom I went and found some bug spray that was heavy duty stuff we used for the farm and started bombing my room. Had a bandana over my face. My mom was gagging had to get out of house. I ended up leaving for another ****ed up trip in the mean time my buddy who left lived next to golf course licked a sheat of acid that same night ended up driving on golf course green doing donuts and taking flags. He got arrested when they found flags in his truck. Lol! The **** acid does to ya. Just thought I would share lol
    Omg!!!! Hahaha.... just to clarify... i didnt actually take acid lol!!! Awsome story though!

  5. Ok the whole 5000 cals... i still have not reached.... its alot harder than i thought... i will def let yall know... i cant seem to get past 4gs.... argh!!! I might start taking some ghrp 6 to help with hunger more... might just start eating large amounts of fish again... i dunno... any ideas?

    Also really shocked how the daa pills(free test) isnt hurting my stomach at such a high intake... i heard daa tears up stumachs....
    •   
       


  6. Is it Free Test or Pure Test? Because I'm 10 days into Free Test and had a jump in libido but there's no DAA in here.

    Acid soaked gummy bears? It's been a while, lol.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  7. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

    Omg!!!! Hahaha.... just to clarify... i didnt actually take acid lol!!! Awsome story though!
    Haha I know bro, it was along time ago. You just brought back an old memory lol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    Is it Free Test or Pure Test? Because I'm 10 days into Free Test and had a jump in libido but there's no DAA in here.

    Acid soaked gummy bears? It's been a while, lol.
    Damn! Never thought of that one lol haha the **** we did n are younger days lol

  9. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    Is it Free Test or Pure Test? Because I'm 10 days into Free Test and had a jump in libido but there's no DAA in here.

    Acid soaked gummy bears? It's been a while, lol.
    Oops pure test i mean.... sry fina!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Ok the whole 5000 cals... i still have not reached.... its alot harder than i thought... i will def let yall know... i cant seem to get past 4gs.... argh!!! I might start taking some ghrp 6 to help with hunger more... might just start eating large amounts of fish again... i dunno... any ideas?

    Also really shocked how the daa pills(free test) isnt hurting my stomach at such a high intake... i heard daa tears up stumachs....
    I don't get anything of that nature from DAA... never heard that.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    I don't get anything of that nature from DAA... never heard that.
    It's not uncommon even at 3g/day

  12. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    Damn! Never thought of that one lol haha the **** we did n are younger days lol
    I'm only 25 speak for yourself hahaha
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  13. Had an awsome little break... drank me some bourbon and coke with friends and family watching the uga and florida game... well once we won it got crazy!!! I dont normally drink but it felt so good to have a little fun.

    Im at work this week. Try to get my training in... missed a couple of days but have been on all my supplements... craving sex like a lunatic! This stuff is rediculous....
    My strength is doing well so i dunno if its all of the stuff or from just preworkout... but im doing good on weight really suprised...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Had an awsome little break... drank me some bourbon and coke with friends and family watching the uga and florida game... well once we won it got crazy!!! I dont normally drink but it felt so good to have a little fun.

    Im at work this week. Try to get my training in... missed a couple of days but have been on all my supplements... craving sex like a lunatic! This stuff is rediculous....
    My strength is doing well so i dunno if its all of the stuff or from just preworkout... but im doing good on weight really suprised...
    Way to go bulldogs I am an Irish fan so it helped
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  15. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Had an awsome little break... drank me some bourbon and coke with friends and family watching the uga and florida game... well once we won it got crazy!!! I dont normally drink but it felt so good to have a little fun.

    Im at work this week. Try to get my training in... missed a couple of days but have been on all my supplements... craving sex like a lunatic! This stuff is rediculous....
    My strength is doing well so i dunno if its all of the stuff or from just preworkout... but im doing good on weight really suprised...
    Nice, LoL, the craving sex like a lunatic was the absolute biggest thing I noticed that proved to me without a shadow of a doubt that it was working and working well!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  16. So alcohol in PCT ok?
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  17. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    So alcohol in PCT ok?
    Lol..... probably not.... but it was really good.... the guy gave ne bourbon , old bourbon and said you have as much as you want.... i was watering in the mouth already lol.... im not drinking anymore guys it was a special occasion. Well cept my bday.... nov 22nd...
    I should also be having blood work done soon... im getting ekg and everything next week...
    Its time for my yearly check up...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Way to go bulldogs I am an Irish fan so it helped
    Haha there u go! It was a great defensive game! Offense just wasnt there at all....

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    Nice, LoL, the craving sex like a lunatic was the absolute biggest thing I noticed that proved to me without a shadow of a doubt that it was working and working well!!!
    Yeah very well... my gf calls me a prevert now lol... cause im always correlating anything we talk about back to sex... lol...
    Its been good though... three weeks in...
    My aggression is also getting up there... i feel very confident now.... like i have no problem telling someone off... it doesnt take long for me to get aggravated.... its kinda cool... to get this off of a supplement... prob cause i have so mich daa in my system lol

  20. Wow get me on this stack. I mean a holiday or birthday is one thing, just wondering how bad of an idea it would be. Obviously a frequent Friday Saturday getting smashed is a no go. But what about a social drink or two?
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  21. Well as long as your not running anything... i think there is nothing wrong with enjoying a drink... there actually are benefits to alcohol... but dont make it a habit... ill havw blood work later

  22. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Well as long as your not running anything... i think there is nothing wrong with enjoying a drink... there actually are benefits to alcohol... but dont make it a habit... ill havw blood work later
    I'd argue that one. Don't get me wrong a drink now and then won't do much harm but I doubt that it ever do any good though. It is a drug like any other. A toxin really...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    I'd argue that one. Don't get me wrong a drink now and then won't do much harm but I doubt that it ever do any good though. It is a drug like any other. A toxin really...
    The benefits you get with some alcoholic beverages like wine can be attained from whole foods. I don't think there has ever been a study that said alcohol itself is beneficial

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    I'd argue that one. Don't get me wrong a drink now and then won't do much harm but I doubt that it ever do any good though. It is a drug like any other. A toxin really...
    There are studies... i was have ran across a good bit of drinking a glass of red wine nightly... butttt i dont drink often and barely even drink... its nice though to occasionally have some fun...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

    The benefits you get with some alcoholic beverages like wine can be attained from whole foods. I don't think there has ever been a study that said alcohol itself is beneficial
    well dur... lol but to help you sleep and antianxiety?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 10:32 AM
  2. Spiderduncan's trial of FREE TEST (sponsored)
    By spiderduncan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 10:09 AM
  3. Cardio at end of cycle or during PCT.. Thoughts?
    By Luck 6 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 11:50 PM
  4. low doses of t3 clen during pct
    By mixedup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-21-2006, 06:41 PM
  5. Cholesterol/Liver enzyme test during PCT?
    By NYhomeboy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 01:27 PM
Log in
Log in