Shrink your gyno with formasurge/formeron!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153587
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    15.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Shrink your gyno with formasurge/formeron!


    I have dealt with gyno for quite some time as I developed it in puberty. I once thought it was pseudo, but realized when I hit 168lb at ~9% that it was actual tissue. I tried nolvadex, it worked while it was in my system, but as soon as I came off my newly up regulated progesterone receptors made me puffy from prolactin. So to combat that I purchased three bottles of formastane, my first bottle was Formeron.


    The product works great, dried me out, shrunk my gyno a tad bit and had me feeling great, only negative I can add is the price. I can't say what mg dosage I was using since my pump wasn't uniform. So my 200mg might have been 300-400mg.

    That was working rather well but I ran out fast so I used some formastanzol for 3 weeks or so, this does not work all that well as the carrier seems to not permeate well. I didn't have the same rush that I had with formeron, and I wasn't as dry. So I purchased some formasurge during it's presale price.

    The formasurge, although extremely runny and greasy initially, it dried me out incredibly fast. My gyno/nipples shrunk to nearly nonexistence haha. My libido stayed normal, no shutdown, and my joints seemed to compensate for the AI effect.

    So before you jump into purchasing letrozole, please try out a formestane cycle.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  2. New Member
    Kaneshige's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    266
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    41.89%

    i had puffy nipples after a test cycle and jumped on nolva and it got rid of the slight soreness but as soon as i came off of it i i had a rebound so now im on letro for my 4th week. i tapered up to 2mcg. i want to get up to 2.5mcg and stay there for about 2 weeks to see if my small lump goes away. if not i will definitely look into buying formasurge
  3. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153587
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    15.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I've used nolva before to try and shrink gyno, much like you, it came back as soon as I stopped use. I actually have less tissue to grab now having used formestane
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Kaneshige's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    266
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    41.89%

    if this letro doesnt wipe it out then i'll probably jump on formasurge.
  5. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153587
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    15.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneshige View Post
    if this letro doesnt wipe it out then i'll probably jump on formasurge.
    Hopefully the letro works man, good luck.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  6. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,515
    Rep Power
    103040
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    38.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    If using letro to shrink gyno, nolva should be used since letro is a type II AI, not suicidal, and will cause estrogen rebound.
  7. New Member
    Kaneshige's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    266
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    41.89%

    yeah i read that letro should be followed by nolva but i wasnt aware of letro before taking nolva lol so i did it backwards. i took liquid nolva at 1mg a day for 50 days and now im on 2mcg of letro
  8. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,515
    Rep Power
    103040
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    38.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneshige
    yeah i read that letro should be followed by nolva but i wasnt aware of letro before taking nolva lol so i did it backwards. i took liquid nolva at 1mg a day for 50 days and now im on 2mcg of letro
    What the dosages.... Who told you to do that??
  9. New Member
    Kaneshige's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    266
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    41.89%

    one of my lifting partners. the bottle said .2 ml a day but he told me to up it to 1ml. figured i could trust him since hes been down the same road and is cycling test e right now
  10. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,515
    Rep Power
    103040
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    38.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneshige
    one of my lifting partners. the bottle said .2 ml a day but he told me to up it to 1ml. figured i could trust him since hes been down the same road and is cycling test e right now
    How many mg/ml are is it?
  11. New Member
    Kaneshige's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    266
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    41.89%

    the bottle was .2mg/ml. i finished it about a month ago. im on 2.5 mcg of letro right now. i think i may have a little prolactin. if i cant get rid of it with this letro and after running formasurge i will just get checked out by a physician and see what they say.
  12. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,515
    Rep Power
    103040
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    38.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Its 2.5 milligrams not micrograms
  13. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,515
    Rep Power
    103040
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    38.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Try this,

    Day 1: .50mg
    Day 2: 1.0mg
    Day 3: 1.5mg
    Day 4: 2.0mg
    Day 5: 2.5mg (stay at dosage for around 4-7 days until gyno is not changing)

    Then taper it off
    Day 1: 2.0mg*
    Day 2: 1.5mg*
    Day 3: 1.0mg*
    Day 4: .50mg*
    Day 5: .25mg*

    * 20mg Nolvadex ED

    Remain on nolva until one week after letro and run at 10mg ED
  14. New Member
    Kaneshige's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    266
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    41.89%

    ok i'll give that a try. the only thing is that i have 160 letro pills. so i might run 2.5 mcg a little longer than a week. and i'll order nova from over seas some where because i took liquid nova from Lions and i dont think it helped
  15. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,515
    Rep Power
    103040
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    38.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneshige
    ok i'll give that a try. the only thing is that i have 160 letro pills. so i might run 2.5 mcg a little longer than a week. and i'll order nova from over seas some where because i took liquid nova from Lions and i dont think it helped
    don't run it to long. It can drop lipids alot. The nolva isn't going to reduce your gyno. that's letros job, nolva is to make sure you don't get rebound gyno.
  16. New Member
    happybg81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    31
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    89%

    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal
    I have dealt with gyno for quite some time as I developed it in puberty. I once thought it was pseudo, but realized when I hit 168lb at ~9% that it was actual tissue. I tried nolvadex, it worked while it was in my system, but as soon as I came off my newly up regulated progesterone receptors made me puffy from prolactin. So to combat that I purchased three bottles of formastane, my first bottle was Formeron.

    The product works great, dried me out, shrunk my gyno a tad bit and had me feeling great, only negative I can add is the price. I can't say what mg dosage I was using since my pump wasn't uniform. So my 200mg might have been 300-400mg.

    That was working rather well but I ran out fast so I used some formastanzol for 3 weeks or so, this does not work all that well as the carrier seems to not permeate well. I didn't have the same rush that I had with formeron, and I wasn't as dry. So I purchased some formasurge during it's presale price.

    The formasurge, although extremely runny and greasy initially, it dried me out incredibly fast. My gyno/nipples shrunk to nearly nonexistence haha. My libido stayed normal, no shutdown, and my joints seemed to compensate for the AI effect.

    So before you jump into purchasing letrozole, please try out a formestane cycle.
    Are you still using formasurge? If you aren't did your lumps come back when off of it?
  17. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153587
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    15.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494

    don't run it to long. It can drop lipids alot. The nolva isn't going to reduce your gyno. that's letros job, nolva is to make sure you don't get rebound gyno.
    Odd thing is there is a possibility he may rebound from nolva haha. Should use a suicidal ai and not run it so long.
    Quote Originally Posted by happybg81

    Are you still using formasurge? If you aren't did your lumps come back when off of it?
    No, just some bloat
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  18. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,174
    Rep Power
    10752112
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    gotta love the formestane.....



    formasurge is a great choice!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT60OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  19. Senior Member
    Sourdough's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,139
    Rep Power
    198484
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    9.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i don't know why one would come off an ai with nolva since it ALSO can create est rebound...

    Get on form, a suicidal ai, or even exemestane and taper down after a couple weeks of full dose usage so that it will take the most time possible for aromatase levels to build and in turn est levels build.

    Best method possible to avoid rebound.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  20. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153587
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    15.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    i don't know why one would come off an ai with nolva since it ALSO can create est rebound...

    Get on form, a suicidal ai, or even exemestane and taper down after a couple weeks of full dose usage so that it will take the most time possible for aromatase levels to build and in turn est levels build.

    Best method possible to avoid rebound.

    Yep, nolva does have rebound it's sneaky.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  21. New Member
    Kaneshige's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    266
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    41.89%

    yeah half way through the bottle of nolva i researched letro and basically found it letro cures it and nolva prevents it. but ive noticed a change of my puffiness. its gone down a lot. im at 2.5 mcg at the moment and will taper down this coming thursday
  22. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,174
    Rep Power
    10752112
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneshige View Post
    yeah half way through the bottle of nolva i researched letro and basically found it letro cures it and nolva prevents it. but ive noticed a change of my puffiness. its gone down a lot. im at 2.5 mcg at the moment and will taper down this coming thursday
    how are joints and libido holding up?
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT60OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  23. New Member
    Kaneshige's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    266
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    41.89%

    my joints are fine. no aches or pains. as for libido i dont feel a decrease nor increase. the only thing that i can think of is that it takes for ever for me to catch a nut in bed though. lol
  24. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,174
    Rep Power
    10752112
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneshige View Post
    my joints are fine. no aches or pains. as for libido i dont feel a decrease nor increase. the only thing that i can think of is that it takes for ever for me to catch a nut in bed though. lol
    lol...that last part can be both a blessing and a curse. glad to hear no issues with joints or libido, i have heard horror stories about sides on letro.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT60OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  25. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    Try this,

    Day 1: .50mg
    Day 2: 1.0mg
    Day 3: 1.5mg
    Day 4: 2.0mg
    Day 5: 2.5mg (stay at dosage for around 4-7 days until gyno is not changing)

    Then taper it off
    Day 1: 2.0mg*
    Day 2: 1.5mg*
    Day 3: 1.0mg*
    Day 4: .50mg*
    Day 5: .25mg*

    * 20mg Nolvadex ED

    Remain on nolva until one week after letro and run at 10mg ED
    You removed your age being 18 from your account Gregory why so?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  26. Senior Member
    Sourdough's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,139
    Rep Power
    198484
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    9.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    You removed your age being 18 from your account Gregory why so?
    not everyone wants their biz it in the open for everyone to see... but the mods can see it regardless.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  27. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,515
    Rep Power
    103040
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    38.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    You removed your age being 18 from your account Gregory why so?
    I havent changed my account info, only weight...
  28. New Member
    Kaneshige's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    266
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    41.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...that last part can be both a blessing and a curse. glad to hear no issues with joints or libido, i have heard horror stories about sides on letro.
    the way i look at it is that its killer cardio lol but i havent noticed any sides on letro.
  29. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    I havent changed my account info, only weight...
    I thought it used to say Age: 18 lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  30. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,229
    Rep Power
    683047
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Love formasurge, and its easy to get and dose compared to that other stuff.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  31. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,515
    Rep Power
    103040
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    38.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    I thought it used to say Age: 18 lol
    Nope lol
  32. New Member
    zalar4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    143
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    82.35%

    Where would be the best place to apply Formasurge if your trying to get rid of gyno?
  33. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,174
    Rep Power
    10752112
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by zalar4 View Post
    Where would be the best place to apply Formasurge if your trying to get rid of gyno?
    directly on chest.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT60OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  34. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153587
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    15.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by zalar4
    Where would be the best place to apply Formasurge if your trying to get rid of gyno?
    I put it on my chest/nips . If i place it on my shoulders they dry up too fast.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  35. New Member
    zalar4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    143
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    82.35%

    But if its on just one nipple do i put all 4 pumps on jus that one or spread it out?
  36. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153587
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    15.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by zalar4
    But if its on just one nipple do i put all 4 pumps on jus that one or spread it out?
    I suggest just using it on both pecs/nipples. Moisturize later in the day though since alcohol dries out your skin.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  37. New Member
    flarestar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    111
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    64.96%

    I recently got some formasurge and i'm trying this out. It seemed to make the gyno go down a little. Mine is from puberty and i've had it for YEARS. I tried raloxifene for 5-6 weeks with little to no results. I got formasurge just to try it out for the testosterone/body recomp benefits but after reading this thread i decided to do a pump for each nipple/chest then the other pumps on my arm/shoulders. Add a little water to my hands and apply the "residue" on my abs/love handles.

    My joints are a little sore, not sure if that means use less or just stick with it. anyone?
  38. New Member
    zalar4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    143
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    82.35%

    I would stick with it, I am starting to notice some results, Hoping with time it goes away completely
  39. New Member
    flarestar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    111
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    64.96%

    awesome hopefully it works for me too, i really only looked into formasurge for reasons other than shrinking gyno but had i known about this i would have gotten this much earlier.

    another question.. i know from back in my androgel days that applying a topical to fatty areas such as abs/love handles or even in our case fatty areas of the chest affected absorption in a negative way. does this apply to forma since it's an AI? i only ask bc I do a pump for each chest and two more for each arm (4 pumps total morning then 4 more night) but if absorption isn't affected that greatly i may as well just do 3 pumps since 4 seems to be a lot and i do have sore joints
  40. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153587
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    15.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by flarestar
    I recently got some formasurge and i'm trying this out. It seemed to make the gyno go down a little. Mine is from puberty and i've had it for YEARS. I tried raloxifene for 5-6 weeks with little to no results. I got formasurge just to try it out for the testosterone/body recomp benefits but after reading this thread i decided to do a pump for each nipple/chest then the other pumps on my arm/shoulders. Add a little water to my hands and apply the "residue" on my abs/love handles.

    My joints are a little sore, not sure if that means use less or just stick with it. anyone?
    My gyno also stems from puberty. It takes a while , i suggest 2-3 FULL pumps and use rubbing alcohol or hand sanitizer to get the residual off. Topicals are alcohol based for a reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by zalar4
    I would stick with it, I am starting to notice some results, Hoping with time it goes away completely
    Yep, takes a while but worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by flarestar
    awesome hopefully it works for me too, i really only looked into formasurge for reasons other than shrinking gyno but had i known about this i would have gotten this much earlier.

    another question.. i know from back in my androgel days that applying a topical to fatty areas such as abs/love handles or even in our case fatty areas of the chest affected absorption in a negative way. does this apply to forma since it's an AI? i only ask bc I do a pump for each chest and two more for each arm (4 pumps total morning then 4 more night) but if absorption isn't affected that greatly i may as well just do 3 pumps since 4 seems to be a lot and i do have sore joints
    Shouldn't be a factor as aromatization of testosterone and many endocrine activities occur in adipose
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Boost Your Memory with Magnesium
    By Dwight Schrute in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 06:39 AM
  2. RETAIN your MASSFX with HYPERDROL - logged by macedaddy
    By macedaddy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 11-05-2006, 08:11 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 11:21 AM
  4. Your results with Trimax and M1T?
    By pcn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2005, 10:40 AM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-29-2003, 11:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in