Catdiesel76 Laying the Wood with PES+USP's Testify Stack

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,382
    Rep Power
    600539
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    93.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Catdiesel76 Laying the Wood with PES+USP's Testify Stack


    Catdiesel76 Laying the Wood with PES+USP's Testify Stack


    Name:  arnold-conquer.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  50.2 KB

    Before I get started I want to give a big thanks to PES and USPlabs for selecting me to log these products. I have been dying to try both for a long time and can't wait to see the result of this stack.

    Lifting History:

    I have been lifting consistently for the past 10-11 years and have done competitive powerlifting for the past 5. While prepping for a meet that was taking place last Novemeber, I had a Grade 2 sprain of my left AC Joint (Partially tore apart from the bone.) I continued training as I was approaching my 600 raw deadlift goal and severely reinjured 2 bad disks. I was out of the game until March when I began doing whatever lifts I could such as light arms, rows, light legs etc. Nothing vertical, no pressing, and no heavy legs. As of right now, I am finally getting back to being normal. My back has healed up nicely and my shoulder has drastically improved. I have now been able to do some benching and vertical movements such as pull ups for the past month or so. Over the past few months, my back has healed up nicely and I am ahead of schedule on my shoudler recovery.

    Goals While Logging USP Test Powder and PES Anebeta:

    My goals while running this stack will be to bulk up 10 more pounds to compete at my brother's weight class in my upcoming powerlifting meet. I want this additional weight to be as lean as possible. I want to get as strong as I can and break some existing PRs while getting my shoulder healthy once again.

    Previous PRs

    Bench: 225x25, 285x12, 315x6, 365x1 with a pause (Raw)
    Deadlift: 525x2 or 3, 555x1 (Raw)
    Squat: 495 competition, 502 gym (both with loose one ply briefs and knee wraps)
    Military: 225 strict

    Current Stats and Lifts:

    Age: 25
    Weight: 198
    Height: 5'10"

    Bench: 185x26
    Deadlift: 525
    Squat: low 400s, 315x13, 225x31
    Military: No idea

    Training:

    My training will be a mix of high volume and high rep work for shoulder intensive movements as it is still not better as well as heavy, low rep work for squats and deads. I usually have one main, complex movement at the beginning of my workout consisting of low reps and high weight. The rest of the workout is higher rep accessory work. Training at first will be a mix of bands and some other implements and depending on progress will shift to a modified 5/3/1. I have been lifting light for awhile, have started to go more moderate, and eventually balls to the wall heavy asI attempt to peak. You can see a bunch of my progress and workout examples in my previous log:

    The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense

    Other Supplements Used During Log:

    Fish Oil
    Different Protein Blends
    Vitamins/Minerals
    Joint Force
    Cissus XT
    Animal Flex
    Various Pre Worouts (ConDense, Craze, Caffiene Free Focus XT, Adrena G)

    Anabeta dosing: As reccomended per label. May jump up to 6 caps but doing the first 2 weeks at 4 and judging from there.

    Test Powder: Label reccomendations with one off day on either Saturday or Sunday depending.

    First workout starts today. I will update tomorrow with impressions, workouts, initial reviews, etc. Thanks in adavance to all who follow.

  2. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,382
    Rep Power
    600539
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    93.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Here is a vid I posted in my other log to give everyone some motivation:

  3. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,708
    Rep Power
    4783200
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Big C you are going to love this stack. Makes you feel like King Kong. My suggest though is 6 caps ed with the last 2 pre bed. You better go shopping big man. AB will turn you into a Black Hole with food. Lmao
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,499
    Rep Power
    3576222
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    70.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    In on this. Good luck!
  5. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    You know I'm in with u !!
  6. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,243
    Rep Power
    10709850
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    25.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Better late than never!

    I am talking about the time it took for you to start your log, not the time it took for me to subscribe lol.

    Kill it!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Better late than never!

    I am talking about the time it took for you to start your log, not the time it took for me to subscribe lol.

    Kill it!
    Good things come to thoughs who wait!!! LOL Cat will do a very detailed log no doubt. Your going to love AB I gain real good strenght when on it but you will eat like a house.. ABE is going to be part of my PCT I have 2 bottles!! Good Luck Cat I will be here pushing you along watching you shatter PR's.
  8. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,382
    Rep Power
    600539
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    93.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Big C you are going to love this stack. Makes you feel like King Kong. My suggest though is 6 caps ed with the last 2 pre bed. You better go shopping big man. AB will turn you into a Black Hole with food. Lmao
    It seems a good amount of people are suggesting 6 caps for my weight. Im going to go a few more days and workouts and take it from there
  9. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    It seems a good amount of people are suggesting 6 caps for my weight. Im going to go a few more days and workouts and take it from there
    yeah bud go with six, big difference from 4 . Can't wait to see what you think of T powder I have that as well never tried it before..
  10. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,382
    Rep Power
    600539
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    93.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Intial Impressions:

    Ok so I go antsy and ended up starting the testify stack on Friday. Last night was my first workout.

    Test Powder taken with breakfast and 2 caps Anabeta 1 hour preworkout and 2 with my post workout meal. ConDense and Foxus XT taken on the way to the gym.

    Workout: Squat

    Workout Song of the Day: Devil Driver - Knee Deep

    Box Squats: Belt Only

    barx20
    135x10
    225x8
    265x5
    295x5
    335x5
    365x5
    405x5
    455x3

    Good Mornings:

    barx10
    95x10
    135x10
    185x10

    Barbell Lunges:

    135x10
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10

    Standing Wide Stance Weighted Ab Work:

    135xFailure for 3 sets

    Workout went really well. Have not done box squats in about 6 months but starting to alternate them in as I get closer to my competition. Speed on squats was great and where I wanted to be. Endurance was great. Also, im not sure if it is from the Agmatine in Test Powder or the AB, but my pumps were great. I had a pump in arms from a squat day which is not normal. Other than that nothing really new to report other than I felt good and strength is good. Also, I have been trouble sleeping recently but last night I had the deepest sleep in recent memory. No increased hunger yet either.
  11. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,382
    Rep Power
    600539
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    93.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    yeah bud go with six, big difference from 4 . Can't wait to see what you think of T powder I have that as well never tried it before..
    I think im going to do that since I have an extra bottle of AB from a trade. Im excited for Test Powder too. I have tried Testforce 2, D-Pol, and Bulk DAA (Testforce being my favorite) so I will have good grounds for comparison. Might make an excellent addition for your upcoming PCT
  12. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    As usual your squat workouts motivate me to push harder!! Great job looks like I will be doing Squats as my complex movement tonight..
  13. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    I think im going to do that since I have an extra bottle of AB from a trade. Im excited for Test Powder too. I have tried Testforce 2, D-Pol, and Bulk DAA (Testforce being my favorite) so I will have good grounds for comparison. Might make an excellent addition for your upcoming PCT
    Yeah I'm thinking, SERM (Tamox), Erase, ABE, HCGenerate, and T powder!!.. My be better than my cycle ! LOL
  14. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,382
    Rep Power
    600539
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    93.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Yeah I'm thinking, SERM (Tamox), Erase, ABE, HCGenerate, and T powder!!.. My be better than my cycle ! LOL
    I have not tried HCGenerate but everything looks like its going to be a real solid PCT. Your squats look like they have been shooting up man keep getting after it. I always feel bigger and overall stronger with squats and deadlifts
  15. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,382
    Rep Power
    600539
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    93.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Test Powder Initial Impressions:

    First of all stuff mixes no problem. A little bit of powder that falls to the bottom but no big deal. Taste is OK. I do not care whatsoever how my supplements taste (minus protein.) That being said, the taste of Test Powder is not bad, but it is not great either. Kind of a bitter aftertaste. Reminds me of MAN Clout but a little better. It has nothing on alphamine's fruit punch but I don't think anything does. I think the Agmatine might be giving me some increased pumps, especially mixed with Condense's nitrates.

    Also, I might have spoken too soon on the hunger issue. Just as last night was the first night I noticed the deep sleep on the Testify stack people rave about, this morning is the first time I have been absolutely starving. I will keep updated to see if this is constant or just for this morning.
  16. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Test Powder Initial Impressions:

    First of all stuff mixes no problem. A little bit of powder that falls to the bottom but no big deal. Taste is OK. I do not care whatsoever how my supplements taste (minus protein.) That being said, the taste of Test Powder is not bad, but it is not great either. Kind of a bitter aftertaste. Reminds me of MAN Clout but a little better. It has nothing on alphamine's fruit punch but I don't think anything does. I think the Agmatine might be giving me some increased pumps, especially mixed with Condense's nitrates.

    Also, I might have spoken too soon on the hunger issue. Just as last night was the first night I noticed the deep sleep on the Testify stack people rave about, this morning is the first time I have been absolutely starving. I will keep updated to see if this is constant or just for this morning.
    The hunger will taper off after a week or 2.. I have gotten amazing pumps by just taking Agmatine alone 30 mins prior to workouts and it does not taper off.
  17. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,708
    Rep Power
    4783200
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hah, the AB Black Hole of hunger has begun. I am insatiable on that stuff. I agree on the TP taste as well. Good but not great. It has sort of a chalky,bitter after taste. Liking the box squats C. I have been missing those myself. Right now I'm killing myself with Zerchers. They are like a deadlift/squat all in one. You feel like an animal when doing them. Can't wait for the TP alpha attitude to hit for you.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  18. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,382
    Rep Power
    600539
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    93.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Hah, the AB Black Hole of hunger has begun. I am insatiable on that stuff. I agree on the TP taste as well. Good but not great. It has sort of a chalky,bitter after taste. Liking the box squats C. I have been missing those myself. Right now I'm killing myself with Zerchers. They are like a deadlift/squat all in one. You feel like an animal when doing them. Can't wait for the TP alpha attitude to hit for you.
    Man that is impressive. I can only hope that I will able to do Zerchers when I am your age. That is just plain inspiring good job
  19. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,382
    Rep Power
    600539
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    93.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Grabbed a back workout last night. Was able to deadlift even though I squatted and did good mornigns the day before. I usually try to get at least 3 days in between the two but I only have 3 days I can workout this week so I figured what the hell.

    TP with first meal, 2 Anabeta an hour before workout, 1.5 scoops ConDense pre, 2 caps Anabeta PWO meal, 2 before bed

    Song of the Day: Megadeth - Countdown to Extinction

    Deadlifts against 2 Heavy Bands around the platform: (Around 150 pounds of Band Tension at the Top) Belt, Chalk only

    135x5
    185x5
    225x3
    275x3
    315x2
    365x2
    405x2 (405+150lbs band tension = Around 555lbs at Lockout)

    Wide Grip Bent Rows Parallel to Floor:

    135x10
    135x10
    185x10
    205x10 (+2 from last time)
    225x5

    Free Weight T-Bar Rows:

    1 plate x 10
    2 plates x 10
    3 plates x 10
    4 plates x 11

    DB Rows:

    80'sx10
    100'sx20

    Band Pull Aparts:

    2 sets to Failure

    Barbell Curls:

    barx10
    65x10
    95x10

    DB Hammer Curls:

    30'sx10
    40'sx10

    I felt like I had a very solid deadlift session especially after doing legs the day before. Grip had some give to it almost let go of the last rep on Deads but it will get there. I am strongest at the lockout portion so I can go prety heavy with bands. I struggle mor getting the weight moving so I will be doing some defecit deads to work on that. Everything else felt great and great endurance. Also, was able to squeeze out more reps than usual on the BB rows.

    Supplement notes: Noticed an insane pump today. Im not sure if its the TP or Anabeta but they are ridiculous. Strength has gone up slightly. I got great sleep once again last night. The hunger I felt yesterday was a fluke as I was normal the rest of the day and not hungry at all this morning. Might be having a slight increase in acne but nothing major by any means. I also bumped Anabeta to 6 caps. Going good so far and it is still damn early
  20. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Grabbed a back workout last night. Was able to deadlift even though I squatted and did good mornigns the day before. I usually try to get at least 3 days in between the two but I only have 3 days I can workout this week so I figured what the hell.

    TP with first meal, 2 Anabeta an hour before workout, 1.5 scoops ConDense pre, 2 caps Anabeta PWO meal, 2 before bed

    Song of the Day: Megadeth - Countdown to Extinction

    Deadlifts against 2 Heavy Bands around the platform: (Around 150 pounds of Band Tension at the Top) Belt, Chalk only

    135x5
    185x5
    225x3
    275x3
    315x2
    365x2
    405x2 (405+150lbs band tension = Around 555lbs at Lockout)

    Wide Grip Bent Rows Parallel to Floor:

    135x10
    135x10
    185x10
    205x10 (+2 from last time)
    225x5

    Free Weight T-Bar Rows:

    1 plate x 10
    2 plates x 10
    3 plates x 10
    4 plates x 11

    DB Rows:

    80'sx10
    100'sx20

    Band Pull Aparts:

    2 sets to Failure

    Barbell Curls:

    barx10
    65x10
    95x10

    DB Hammer Curls:

    30'sx10
    40'sx10

    I felt like I had a very solid deadlift session especially after doing legs the day before. Grip had some give to it almost let go of the last rep on Deads but it will get there. I am strongest at the lockout portion so I can go prety heavy with bands. I struggle mor getting the weight moving so I will be doing some defecit deads to work on that. Everything else felt great and great endurance. Also, was able to squeeze out more reps than usual on the BB rows.

    Supplement notes: Noticed an insane pump today. Im not sure if its the TP or Anabeta but they are ridiculous. Strength has gone up slightly. I got great sleep once again last night. The hunger I felt yesterday was a fluke as I was normal the rest of the day and not hungry at all this morning. Might be having a slight increase in acne but nothing major by any means. I also bumped Anabeta to 6 caps. Going good so far and it is still damn early
    DAM BRO!!! 555 DL you the man... Also seeing a lot of volume going on for the weight your moving! Yeah AB had me feeling better than some PH cycles wait until your about 2 weeks in made me feel hard as a rock!
  21. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,563
    Rep Power
    3902482
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    In it!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  22. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,382
    Rep Power
    600539
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    93.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    DAM BRO!!! 555 DL you the man... Also seeing a lot of volume going on for the weight your moving! Yeah AB had me feeling better than some PH cycles wait until your about 2 weeks in made me feel hard as a rock!
    Thanks man its only 555 at the very top and around the mid 400's at the bottom but I was still very pleased with it. About right where it should be this far out. Volume on assistance will be decreasing as the weeks go on. Im excited for this run especially if things keep up at this pace
  23. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,382
    Rep Power
    600539
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    93.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    In it!!!
    Glad you made it!
  24. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,563
    Rep Power
    3902482
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Haha wouldn't miss it
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  25. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,382
    Rep Power
    600539
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    93.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Last night did some light bench work. I had to go cut down some trees on our hunting property and accidentally irritated my shoulder again lifting logs from the trailor to the burn pile. So sick of this its been a whole year as of this week and I still probably have a good 6 months to go (18 month injury). To make it worse, my buddy just had a complete surgery on his AC joint and is cleared to do whatever after 3 months. Sorry for bitching I just hate not being able to be 100% and tear up the gym. Light bench work does not irritate it though so I will stick to that for now. Also, my squat and dead numbers are moving along nicely so at least I have that.

    Test Powder with breakfast, 2 anabeteas 1 hour pre, 2 scoops ConDense 10 min pre, 2 Anabetas with PWO meal, and 2 more before bed

    Workout: Bench

    Song of the Day: Pastor Troy - Vica Versa

    Bench:

    barx20
    barx20
    95x10
    135x10
    185x24

    Hammer Strength Bench:

    2 plates on each side:
    x18
    x16
    x13

    Barbell Skull Crushers:

    barx10
    65x10
    95x10
    115x10
    135x10 PR

    Tricep Cable Extensions:

    120x10
    150x10
    170 (whole stack)x12

    Workout felt pretty good. Obviously can't go heavy on bench or do too much but it felt good. Getting a PR on triceps was a great boost and made me feel much better about my workout. Glad my triceps seem to be staying strong even without much pressing. I will just have to wait it out until I am fully healed and until then just do the best with what I have.

    Supplement Notes: Still having great sleep. Only got 6 hours of sleep last night but I still feel good today. Pumps are insane again. My chest ballooned up even without much work. Strength seems to be increasing nicely as I set a PR and still had a good amount in the tank for cable extensions. Still no increased hunger and some additional acne but nothing too bad
  26. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nothing like a PR to make it all feel better. Did you ever get a MRI on that shoulder? I've been dealing with neck/ trap /shoulder pain for a year now. Tried everything, Chiro, massage, heat, ice, acupuncture nothing worked. Finnally went and got a MRI 2 weeks ago and have a bulged disk between # 5-6! Got some Anti-inflammatories and they are helping.
  27. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,382
    Rep Power
    600539
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    93.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Nothing like a PR to make it all feel better. Did you ever get a MRI on that shoulder? I've been dealing with neck/ trap /shoulder pain for a year now. Tried everything, Chiro, massage, heat, ice, acupuncture nothing worked. Finnally went and got a MRI 2 weeks ago and have a bulged disk between # 5-6! Got some Anti-inflammatories and they are helping.
    No because all of the doctors who I have seen said it would not be necessary and its just one of those things I will have to ride out. At this point though I am seriously considering going to get one. Even if i is just what they say it is, the piece of mind might be worth it
  28. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    No because all of the doctors who I have seen said it would not be necessary and its just one of those things I will have to ride out. At this point though I am seriously considering going to get one. Even if i is just what they say it is, the piece of mind might be worth it
    I heard the same BS till I couldn't take it anymore. It's worth a 30 min scan to get piece of mind.. M2C
  29. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,382
    Rep Power
    600539
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    93.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sorry for the lack of updates guys. I have been out of town since Thursday and just got back in town at 2 am last night. Of course I was taking y stack the whole time and got some workouts in so I will update later today once I get some work stuff straightened out.
  30. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,382
    Rep Power
    600539
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    93.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ok so as I mentioned I managed to get a leg workout in over the weekend. The weekend was hectic as I was out of town for family stuff then a football game so diet was not as good as usual and sleep was near non existent. Still pretty decent workout though.

    Been taking TP as directed with Saturday being my off day and dosing Anabeta at 6 caps per day with 2 pre and post workout.

    Song of the day: Eminem - Cinderella Man

    Squats Against to Heavy Bands (Approx 125 of band tension at Lockout)

    barx20
    Bar + Bandsx10
    135x5
    185x5
    225x3
    260x3
    285x3
    315x3 (Around 440lbs at lockout)

    SLDLs:

    135x12
    135x10
    185x10
    225x10

    Standing Weighted Crunches:

    3 Sets to Failure

    Foam Roller Work/Stretching

    I had a good workout. I have not used this band set up in a while and was still able to perform the same poundages I used to. Bar speed felt pretty good too and had some good explosion out of the hole. Back felt pinched a bit but nothing bad and I feel it had more to do with driving 7 hours than anything. Overall, progress is going as planned and I feel good.

    Supplement Notes: Strength seems to be getting better slowly but surely which I am happy about. I did not get much sleep and was waking up a bit through the night, but the periods I did sleep seemed to be much deeper with wild, vivid dreams. Weight is the same despite a crappy diet over the past couple of days which I am pleased about. No increase in hunger and the increased acne seems to have subsided. Overall, I am very pleased so far. Having good workouts and strength in the gym despite lack of sleep, quality diet, and immense amounts of stress. Could not ask for more so far.
  31. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,499
    Rep Power
    3576222
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    70.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I really want to try some bands out for some of my lifts sometime. Nice workout despite the other issues.
  32. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,563
    Rep Power
    3902482
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Keeping it diesel
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  33. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,502
    Rep Power
    483021
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    73.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sup Bolt

    Those bands are a pain to get used to. Before spending the money, might want to test them out.

    I imagine they are useful (?) but I continue to accept with old age, just K.I.S.S.

    My buddies and I hated them + just never got used to them.

    Good luck manggg

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I really want to try some bands out for some of my lifts sometime. Nice workout despite the other issues.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  34. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,382
    Rep Power
    600539
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    93.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I really want to try some bands out for some of my lifts sometime. Nice workout despite the other issues.
    Thanks man. You definitely should. I feel they help a good deal with increasing acceleration under the bar, lockout strength, and are easier on the body as the weight is lightest when you are at the most vulnerable position. Not too mention it is a fun way to mix things up.

    I got a great deal on mine at elitefts they usually have some great deals on them pretty frequently
  35. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Can't wait to see your lifts once your back on track and get some sleep. LOOK OUT!! Great job brother..
  36. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,499
    Rep Power
    3576222
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    70.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Sup Bolt

    Those bands are a pain to get used to. Before spending the money, might want to test them out.

    I imagine they are useful (?) but I continue to accept with old age, just K.I.S.S.

    My buddies and I hated them + just never got used to them.

    Good luck manggg
    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Thanks man. You definitely should. I feel they help a good deal with increasing acceleration under the bar, lockout strength, and are easier on the body as the weight is lightest when you are at the most vulnerable position. Not too mention it is a fun way to mix things up.

    I got a great deal on mine at elitefts they usually have some great deals on them pretty frequently
    Thanks guys. I don't lift at a conventional gym so I already have access to some bands and chains just a matter of actually trying them out. I like to keep things pretty simple though but they just sound interesting to try to rotate in for a short duration.
  37. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,502
    Rep Power
    483021
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    73.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Good luck brolly
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,767
    Rep Power
    2974488
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    How's the powder?
    I did get good sleep on this stuff when I took it, but it put me in a zone & made me pissed off.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  39. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,708
    Rep Power
    4783200
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I loved TP. It gave me a great attitude.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  40. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,767
    Rep Power
    2974488
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    I loved TP. It gave me a great attitude.
    I think I'm going to get rid or it or try to again.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bpclipper dropping the BF with PES Alphamine
    By bpclipper10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 10:18 AM
  2. Taman heading for summer with PES/USP/Finaflex
    By taman6886 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 07:05 AM
  3. KONG goes animalistic with PES Anabeta and Erase stack.
    By G.Superior in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2011, 04:43 AM
  4. Replies: 851
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 07:53 PM
  5. Getting back into the GYM with Animal, Appnut, and USP Labs
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 06:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in