soul0wner's run with Mass HGH!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. soul0wner's run with Mass HGH!


    Hey everyone, first off I want to thank Marms and Lecheek Nutrition for hooking me up with some highly anticipated Mass HGH!!! I've been wanting to run this stuff ever since it came out, and being broke doesn't help that! I am 5'8" 181 pounds as of this morning and I didn't get my bf% so I will put that up when I can get it. I am looking to hopefully finish my cut soon so I can finally start to bulk up. I am on a 4 day lift/5 day cardio split with around 2,100 calories daily intake (202 p, 172 c, 63 f) and on cardio only days I only have 100 grams of carbs. Today was cardio only, just low intensity constant pace for about 40 minutes. I will be hitting chest and triceps tomorrow. I'll be looking for a new PR on bench hopefully.


  2. Good luck and thanks for the link
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  3. you are gonna get that pr!!!!

    good luck, soulman!!!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    you are gonna get that pr!!!!

    good luck, soulman!!!
    I'm sure I will! I'm constantly reading everyone busting out new pr's left and right with this stuff. I'm running this right after HGH pro to compare the 2. I had some pr's with that.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I'm sure I will! I'm constantly reading everyone busting out new pr's left and right with this stuff. I'm running this right after HGH pro to compare the 2. I had some pr's with that.
    out of hghpro/hghup and powerful...powerful is my personal favorite, and hghmass has the main ingredient in powerful- plus a bunch of other goodies!!!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    out of hghpro/hghup and powerful...powerful is my personal favorite, and hghmass has the main ingredient in powerful- plus a bunch of other goodies!!!

    You have a Mass HGH dont you ?
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    You have a Mass HGH dont you ?
    dude....now my feelings are hurt.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    dude....now my feelings are hurt.
    WHY
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    WHY
    you had to ask, lol....of course i have a bottle of mass hgh, been logging it for around a week now!

  10. Ahhhh!! I can't wait to get work over with so I can hit the chest hard!!!! And take mass HGH and get that sleep!!

  11. I've got some nice leg DOMS going in. Hope that won't be happening a lot in the next month

  12. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I've got some nice leg DOMS going in. Hope that won't be happening a lot in the next month
    had them to....seem to be going away!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    had them to....seem to be going away!!!
    Glad to hear it! I did legs on Friday, and cardio on Saturday. And feel it like crazy today, haha. But I know Lecheek will help me out chest and tri's tonight!!!

  14. It's a solid product. You're going to like the run big time!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Glad to hear it! I did legs on Friday, and cardio on Saturday. And feel it like crazy today, haha. But I know Lecheek will help me out chest and tri's tonight!!!
    the 1st few days i had some serious doms!!! you are the only other that i have heard that had them too....

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the 1st few days i had some serious doms!!! you are the only other that i have heard that had them too....
    This is true you are the first 2 consecutive that I have ever heard of as well.
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  17. I definitely didn't notice increased DOMS. New exercises or new intensity in the routine?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  18. I wasn't saying I had DOMS because of Mass, I started mass on Saturday. Just saying that I'm sure mass HGH will cure it

  19. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I wasn't saying I had DOMS because of Mass, I started mass on Saturday. Just saying that I'm sure mass HGH will cure it
    it's got to be the age thing then...i assume you are much younger than my 54, lol.

  20. 26 sir, haha.

  21. Incline Chest Press
    185x8
    185x4
    175x6

    Chest Press
    185x10
    175x10
    165x10

    Close Grip Bench Press
    150x10
    150x10
    150x10

    Tricep Rope Pushdown
    80x10
    80x10
    80x10

    Followed by 20 minutes of HIIT cardio on the bike.

  22. Nice workout
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Nice workout
    Thanks bud! No soreness to report this morning woke up a couple of times in the night to use the bathroom. I've been stuck at 180.4 for the past week and its killing me, I don't know why!!!

  24. In!!

    How do you feel on the MASS HGH....any sides???

    Do you compete and are you planning on posting pics up??

    YES....I know....that's a lot of questions to ask!!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q
    In!!

    How do you feel on the MASS HGH....any sides???

    Do you compete and are you planning on posting pics up??

    YES....I know....that's a lot of questions to ask!!!
    Welcome!!

    I feel good, this is day 4 and so far so good. No sides as of yet, I do not compete. I might post some pics, not sure yet. I'm currently cutting, started at 197 and trying to get to 165ish, and am currently at 180.4. Been stuck there for over a week and I'm not sure why. The bf% is at 20.3 and needs to be around 15%. But I like mass HGH a lot. I'm getting some good sleep for sure.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Welcome!!

    I feel good, this is day 4 and so far so good. No sides as of yet, I do not compete. I might post some pics, not sure yet. I'm currently cutting, started at 197 and trying to get to 165ish, and am currently at 180.4. Been stuck there for over a week and I'm not sure why. The bf% is at 20.3 and needs to be around 15%. But I like mass HGH a lot. I'm getting some good sleep for sure.

    Yup, that happens.... but the good thing is, the next time the scale drops it will probably drop several pounds!!

    The MASS HGH help's me sleep as well!!!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

    Yup, that happens.... but the good thing is, the next time the scale drops it will probably drop several pounds!!

    The MASS HGH help's me sleep as well!!!
    For that long though? That's quite some time.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    For that long though? That's quite some time.
    try a cheat day then the next day do a really long cardio session.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    try a cheat day then the next day do a really long cardio session.
    Haha, I ate a ton of Taco Bell for dinner a little bit ago.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Haha, I ate a ton of Taco Bell for dinner a little bit ago.
    some cut...lol.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    some cut...lol.
    Haha, my first cheat meal in almost 2 weeks.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Haha, I ate a ton of Taco Bell for dinner a little bit ago.
    I cant eat it.
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  33. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Haha, my first cheat meal in almost 2 weeks.
    so...tomorrow is that 20 mile run you been talking about......right!!!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    so...tomorrow is that 20 mile run you been talking about......right!!!
    Haha, tomorrow or tonight? Should it wait until tomorrow?

  35. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Haha, tomorrow or tonight? Should it wait until tomorrow?
    yup....tomorrow!!!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    yup....tomorrow!!!
    Alright man, we shall see what happens.

  37. I will sit and watch this one.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

  38. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    For that long though? That's quite some time.

    Happens to me all the time. It's like my body is fighting getting lean again, and then it just say's F-it!!!

    Try what Big T say's!!!

    By the way didn't you mean Taco HELL???

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

    Happens to me all the time. It's like my body is fighting getting lean again, and then it just say's F-it!!!

    Try what Big T say's!!!

    By the way didn't you mean Taco HELL???
    Or toxic hell? Haha, yeah. I guess I was used to the last time I lost 50 pounds, it all just fell off. Going to hit the bike soon, I do have 2 finals today though. Do not sure when I'm gonna hit it today.

  40. And I definitely feel the effects of mass HGH this morning. I feel like a grizzly bear just woke up from hibernation.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gregg1494's 8 week run with Lecheek Mass HGH and PES Erase
    By gregg1494 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 01:23 PM
  2. Replies: 230
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 07:10 PM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 10:50 PM
  4. Have to run with a pulled quad...please help!!!
    By vinnys025 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-29-2004, 11:54 AM
  5. which to run with Fina.... 4AD
    By lxorl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 09:53 PM
Log in
Log in