Malleus gets some 10-Hour energy!!!!! (AGEFORCE Sponsored)
- 10-03-2012, 08:42 AM
Malleus gets some 10-Hour energy!!!!! (AGEFORCE Sponsored)
Formula (Ingredients Each Patch)
Formula Delivery – Our exclusive time-release transdermal patch delivers the formula nutrients directly into the bloodstream over a 10-hour period. This time-release function allows one’s system to efficiently process and metabolize the formula dosage to deliver a consistent and sustained increase in energy levels.
- 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan)
- Zinc Pyruvate
- Yerba Mate (24 vitamins & 15 amino acids)
- Flax Seed Oil (Omega-3, 6 & 9 Fatty Acids)
- Zinc Citrate
About the 10-Hour Energy Patch formula ingredients:
- Guarana – Guarana is “generally recognized as safe” by the United States Food and Drug Administration. It is derived from the seeds of a plant first grown in the South American Amazon river regions. Today Guarana is used in medicine and dietary supplements to promote weight loss, increase energy levels, elevate athletic performance and reduce mental and, or, physical fatigue, moderate blood pressure, and elevate libido and sexual desire. People suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome also report that Guarana moderates CFS symptoms. Guarana contains caffeine and works to stimulate the central nervous system and muscles. Guarana is commonly used as an ingredient in carbonated soft drinks and many herbal teas.
- 5-HTP - (5-Hydroxytryptophan) is an amino acid that is extracted from the seeds of the Griffonia plant. It is important to brain chemical serotonin. 5-HTP has been available as a medicine in Europe for over 40-years and more recently in the Untied States in the past 10-years. Supplementation with 5-HTP may help to moderate symptoms of Fibromyalgia, tension headaches carbohydrate craving and obesity as a result of 5-HTP’s ability to increase serotonin levels.
- Zinc Pyruvate – Zinc Pyruvate is used to boost energy and endurance, promote body fat burning, and increase lean muscle mass.
- Yerba Mate – Yerba Mate is made from the leaves of the South American rainforest Holly tree. It has been used for hundreds of years, first in South America, and now worldwide, as a drink with rejuvenate effects. There are 24 vitamins and 15 amino acids, along with many antioxidants in Yerba Mate. It is these vitamins and amino acids, along with it’s rich caffeine content that work to stimulate and increase energy. Unlike coffee, Yerba Mate is not acid forming, so it is less likely to cause stomach acid and jitters. In 1964 the Pasteur Institute and the Paris Scientific Society stated that “it is difficult to find a plant in any area of the world equal to Yerba Mate in nutritional value” and that Yerba Mate contains “practically all of the vitamins necessary to sustain life”
- Flax Seed Oil – Flax Seed Oil is extracted from a blue flowering plant grown in the Western United States and Canada. It is also commonly referred to as “Linseed Oil”. Many nutritionists and scientists consider Fax Seed Oil to be the richest source of omega-3 fatty acids! It also contains omega 6 and omega 9 essential fatty acids, along with B vitamins, potassium, lecithin, magnesium, and zinc. Flax Seed Oil helps to promote energy level and stamina increase, along with healthy immune and cardiovascular system functions. It has also been shown to shorten recovery time for muscles after exercise. Studies show that Fax Seed Oil also speeds healing of sprains and bruises and helps to moderate high blood pressure and inflammation.
- L-Carnitine – L-Carnitine is an amino acid that the body produces naturally. It helps the body produce energy and it is important for normal brain and heart function and muscle movement.
- Lecithin – Lecithin breaks down body fat and transports it to the liver where it is converted into usable energy! Lecithin is used by every cell in our bodies and is essential to maintaining overall health. It is important for the prevention of many diseases, as it decreases cholesterol and promotes cardiovascular health. Lecithin also helps to restore damaged livers and improve brain memory functions.
- Zinc Citrate – Zinc Citrate, along with Zinc Pyruvate (Above) helps to boost energy levels. It is essential to a strong immune system and it may reduce the severity and length of colds, canker sores, sore throats and some skin injuries. Zinc Citrate helps to elevate our sense of smell, taste, and vision.
I got these bad boys in on Monday but as I was coming off a 4 day weekend and was fully rested I decided to wait till today to start them. I am placing one patch either on top of my foot or next to my navel. I put my first patch on my foot today, at 7 this morning and I can feel the energy pretty well. I will say I had a cup of cold black coffee and chocolate protein at breakfast but I can feel the energy difference with the patch on now. For those of you stim junkies and non-stim junkines this looks to be a great all around product. I have to give it to AGEFORCE they like to cover the the gaps and broad strokes of the supp area rather than just one or two specific areas.
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me
- 10-03-2012, 08:43 AM
Ok so after finishing these patches, I have come to the conclusion that they work better for people who are not on any other stims or coming off a heavy stim cycle.
I finished at two patches a day. I liked the way it took the edge off and if I did take a stim during the day I actually felt like I got more bang for my buck. The adhesive on the patches is really good. But for some reason this ones did not like to stay long on my arms. I found the ab placement to be the best."I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me
- 10-09-2012, 09:17 AM
So far these energy patches work really well. They give a good boost to my energy all day with out needing to hit the stims. I gave a patch to a friend who works night shift then goes to school to give a shot. He was calling asking all kinds of questions about where to get more so I take it he liked them as well."I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me
10-09-2012, 09:24 AM
10-10-2012, 08:28 AM
10-12-2012, 04:08 PM
I'm logging them too and I feel nothing from them?
10-14-2012, 12:01 AM
I cycle off and on stims quite alot. If you are a heavy stim user these will likely not do much for you. These are really better for non-stim users, lite users, and people who are cycling off of them.Originally Posted by bcazo
10-16-2012, 08:23 AM
Just alittle update. I like the patches, they take the edge off morning tired and really help for the after lunch drowsie time I get. These are "Not" heavy stim based so I know when people hear 10 hour "Energy" they are thinking "o man transdermal Ephedra or better." These are really for just taking the edge off or when you know its going to be a long day and need all the help you can get.
10-25-2012, 08:26 AM
Still going with the patches. I have been hitting it with two patches and its good. I had a slight headache the firstg day but none since. I have no idea if it was the two patches but thought I would throw it up here just in case anyone else gets it.
11-04-2012, 08:36 PM
Done but loved it all.
11-05-2012, 07:44 PM
so was this better then coffee or energy drinks
11-06-2012, 08:48 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By daft205 in forum AgeForceReplies: 12Last Post: 09-19-2012, 01:53 AM
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-04-2012, 03:23 PM
- By triceptor in forum Super Human RadioReplies: 0Last Post: 09-04-2012, 11:19 AM
- By justreading in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 100Last Post: 11-06-2007, 07:26 PM
- By sdmf45 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 69Last Post: 10-26-2007, 08:40 PM