R3ACTION'S PES/USP TESTIMONY - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

R3ACTION'S PES/USP TESTIMONY

Page 4 of 14 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    A lil over a week now
    Nice, I feel great! Just waiting on the strength gains!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

Nice, I feel great! Just waiting on the strength gains!
    I think today actually starts my second week
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

I think today actually starts my second week
    Good deal. I'm stoked to see what 8 weeks does for me. So far I'm sleeping deeper and my appetite is up. What are you seeing?
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Good deal. I'm stoked to see what 8 weeks does for me. So far I'm sleeping deeper and my appetite is up. What are you seeing?
    I'm def updating today but insane vascularity and bottomless gut... Even on 4 scoops Alpha. Food even tastes better
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

I'm def updating today but insane vascularity and bottomless gut... Even on 4 scoops Alpha. Food even tastes better
    Nice! Will definitely be looking forward to that update. 4 scoops at once?
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Nice! Will definitely be looking forward to that update. 4 scoops at once?
    Lol yea I'm Hella ON right now on the Alpha haha
    Todays Squat day so ill see where my strength is at
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Might want to be easy on that many scoops bro!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Might want to be easy on that many scoops bro!
    Lol I'm g2g haha I know I do... It was 2 and 2 spaced between 3 hours
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol I'm g2g haha I know I do... It was 2 and 2 spaced between 3 hours
    Yeah man we don't want any bad r3actions.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Yeah man we don't want any bad r3actions.
    Haha big guy handles his supps well :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Won another tub so spread my wealth amongst my workers... Alphamine and ConDense scoops to go around
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My son is running AB right now and he said he road raged on some candy ass college kid yesterday. He is not an aggressive guy either. He said he can't seem to ever eat enough food. He finishes a meal and 20 minutes later he is already looking to eat again. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    My son is running AB right now and he said he road raged on some candy ass college kid yesterday. He is not an aggressive guy either. He said he can't seem to ever eat enough food. He finishes a meal and 20 minutes later he is already looking to eat again. Lol
    Ditto lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Day 8
    Chest/Tricep

Flat Bench: 195x8 265x6 285x6

Decline bench: 215x8 215x8

Dips: BW x8 x14

V-bar: 180x10 180x10

Seated DB tricep extension: 95x8 95x8 100x7

Overhead ropes: 110x14 120x10 130x8

Vertical chest press: 230x10 250x8

Abdominal isolator: 120x42

Pec Deck: 230x8 250x6

Close grip bench: 135x8 135x8

Didn't go so well today. Was all jacked up at work tons of energy and felt great. Got out to my truck took my anabeta and sipped my alpha infused test powder on the way to the gym. When I got there I was still feeling great, took a shower and set up for bench. After the first set my stomach was a grumblin. By the last set I felt like I was either going to spew or poo.... This continued through the workout and neither came. I did less sets and sacrificed some weight due to this. I've had some stomach issues while on this stack shortly after dosing but nothing serious enough to record. Mostly gone after a little snack or some milk. How about dosing TP after dinner? Maybe its just a fluke and I had an off day and some stomach issues.
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Won another tub so spread my wealth amongst my workers... Alphamine and ConDense scoops to go around
    This is why you're a good rep bro!! All you reps are the bomb haha share the wealth!
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

TP should be taken with food from what I remember. I also take AB with food as well.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

This is why you're a good rep bro!! All you reps are the bomb haha share the wealth!
    U know it!

R3act my brother!!! Solid numbers! Look at that flat bench
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 8
    Chest/Tricep

Flat Bench: 195x8 265x6 285x6

Decline bench: 215x8 215x8

Dips: BW x8 x14

V-bar: 180x10 180x10

Seated DB tricep extension: 95x8 95x8 100x7

Overhead ropes: 110x14 120x10 130x8

Vertical chest press: 230x10 250x8

Abdominal isolator: 120x42

Pec Deck: 230x8 250x6

Close grip bench: 135x8 135x8

Didn't go so well today. Was all jacked up at work tons of energy and felt great. Got out to my truck took my anabeta and sipped my alpha infused test powder on the way to the gym. When I got there I was still feeling great, took a shower and set up for bench. After the first set my stomach was a grumblin. By the last set I felt like I was either going to spew or poo.... This continued through the workout and neither came. I did less sets and sacrificed some weight due to this. I've had some stomach issues while on this stack shortly after dosing but nothing serious enough to record. Mostly gone after a little snack or some milk. How about dosing TP after dinner? Maybe its just a fluke and I had an off day and some stomach issues.
    Solid chest day brah!! Good numbers!! Maybe if you took your supps with meals or would that decrease effectiveness do you think? Or maybe there would be somethin like a probiotic or something you could take to help alleviate your stomach issues? Idk haha maybe someone more informed like cel could help
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    TP should be taken with food from what I remember. I also take AB with food as well.
    Haha just what I was questioning but beat me too it solid advice brotha!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

U know it!

R3act my brother!!! Solid numbers! Look at that flat bench
    Chest is feeling great! Wish I could go above 285 but my shoulder can't stand the negative on any more weight. I'm coming along and I'm happy with where I have gotten in 8 months. If I can keep my numbers and drop to 250 I will be in great shape for Hdrol! PES and AM has really pushed me! Thanks bros, reps, and admin!
  21. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    While I have enjoyed both without food before not everyone reacts the same. Try taking TP and AB with food and see if that helps.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

I'd say your right I like to workout with an empty stomach. Tomorrow I will make sure I eat a little bit on the way to the gym.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Careful with that! I need to order another tub of alphamine, if you share too much they will all turn into alphamine addicts and there won't be any left for me!
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Careful with that! I need to order another tub of alphamine, if you share too much they will all turn into alphamine addicts and there won't be any left for me!
    Lol I won a tub of alphamine but I don't think I'm going to share .. unless proper payments are made (;
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Lol I won a tub of alphamine but I don't think I'm going to share .. unless proper payments are made (;
    Payments in the form of favors? Sexual favors? For alphamine, its not a klondike bar!
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Payments in the form of favors? Sexual favors? For alphamine, its not a klondike bar!
    Hahaha ****
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

You're right, from what people say , it should be worth so much more
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10

While I have enjoyed both without food before not everyone reacts the same. Try taking TP and AB with food and see if that helps.
    Thanks bolt gonna try it out.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

You're right, from what people say , it should be worth so much more
    You have no idea.
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

You have no idea.
    Can't wait
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Day 9

Bicep and Back

Preacher curl: 80x10 80x8 90x6

Reverse grip: 70x8 70x8 80x6

Cable curl: 120x12 130x8 150x7

DB hammer: 35x12 40x10 45x8

Lat pull down: 120x8 140x8 160x8 180x6

Low row: 120x10 140x8 160x8 180x6 200x5

Hyperextension: + 45 x 20 (2)

Pumps and recovery seem to be improving. Not noticing a lot so far, but its still pretty early. Hunger increases daily but I've stayed at my beginning weight which is good for me. I feel leaner and I've been getting great sleep. Just waiting on the strength and libido!
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice work brah.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Good work brah. By the way I'm on the board for first blood slacker lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Good work brah. By the way I'm on the board for first blood slacker lol
    Dammit what did you get? I need some days off!
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Dammit what did you get? I need some days off!
    120 lb doe Sunday night
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

120 lb doe Sunday night
    Nice work bro. I am getting the fever bad. My uncle has passed on 3 eight points at our property. I would have shot any of the 3 because this year with work won't be a big buck year for me.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Nice work bro. I am getting the fever bad. My uncle has passed on 3 eight points at our property. I would have shot any of the 3 because this year with work won't be a big buck year for me.
    Unless late muzzle load I take some vacation.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

I've been out 6 times and haven't seen a buck yet! She was 47 yards and had my wind when I shot lol. Long story short she ducked the string and tried to turn and the 2 blade rage caught her in the neck lol
    Purus labs Rep
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

I've been out 6 times and haven't seen a buck yet! She was 47 yards and had my wind when I shot lol. Long story short she ducked the string and tried to turn and the 2 blade rage caught her in the neck lol
    One day you'll switch to the grim reapers!
  40. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Payments in the form of favors? Sexual favors? For alphamine.
    Hey, don't knock it until you have tried it. I get more action now than I ever have!

Sorry for being so late to sub. Don't beat me up, Tank Abbott.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES/USP Testifying for my Muscles, Celorza to the Stand!!
    By Celorza in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 505
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 07:09 PM
  2. Getting hooked up by PES & USP Labs
    By Bolanrox in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 11:15 AM
  3. Taman heading for summer with PES/USP/Finaflex
    By taman6886 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 07:05 AM
  4. Replies: 851