Rated PH-17.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What's up guys?
Alright for those that don't know me, my name is Aaron. I've been around the boards here for over a year & have made a ton of friends along the way & LG has been kind enough to give me the courtesy to log their new prohormone PH-17, which is labeled as a "cutter". We shall see if it will help reach my goals.

---> Big thx to Luke, LifterGym33 & Ripper.

History:
Bulked up pretty hard earlier this year. I used AndroMass v2 & saw solid results. After that I went off the beaten path a bit & had other goals I was after in my life.

Goal:
Lean out. I think the heaviest I was at would 196/197/198lbs (after Mass v2). I dropped and held steady right around 192lbs. Today I stepped on the scale at 188, IIRC. I'll double check that # tomorrow. I'm hear to lose inches/fat not muscle. <-- Pretty obvious right?

Routine/Food:
We will see if I can stick to an I.F. style of eating. The window would be 12p-8p. I am also a fan of 40/30/30 style macros & will try to have a P/C/F with every meal. To hold weight my cals should be around 2200, I will try to have them around 1800-1900 for this run. I have two splits I'm debating on running, have not totally made up my mind yet. Strength is important but not the top priority. Cardio will be implemented as well.

Dosing:
I will start @ 4, 1.5ml 4 times a day.

Supplements:
Carnivor Protein.
ConDense.
SLINshot.
Multi-vitamin.

-Any questions, concerns or emotional outburst... Let's hear it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Final Review:

Strength:
8/10
I did not notice any significant strength drops during this log, no major PRs were made may 1 or 2 @ best. When you calories are lower & you are on a goal of reducing weight you certainly want to maintain your strength & thats what I did.

Intensity/Agression:
7/10
On most days I felt an alpha style mentality. Equate to a do all, conqur all, & just overall being the top dawg. This wasn't felt every day or all day but I noticed it a bit.

Vascularity:
6/10
You have to insanly lean to have the veins showing all the time, but this product (most notably) after dosing lit my viens up. If you are already lean & very vascular then your veins would probably resemble pipelines/water hoses flowing.

Libido:
9/10
Read the log you'll see a few instances. I was supercharged all day.

Weight Loss/Recomp:
8.5/10
This product is not magic & will not do all the work for you, but diet & lifting is the key.
I managed to drop 5lbs and the mirror & the way the clothes fit changed a pretty good deal. I also noticed less water retention.

Edurance:
8.5/10
I managed to stay focused & not miss work outs & cardio was being done way more than before. You have the have the inner motivation & dedication to want to get things done as well.

Dosing:
5/10
Dosing was easy? Sure as far as measuring goes, but it sucked having a bottle & syringe with you & the adapt-a-caps are not very user friendly either, not a deal breaker from buying the product, but if getting the product out of the bottle is the biggest issue then so be it. :bigok:

Value:
--
I was sponsored to run/log this product, but I think some where in the $30-40 range would be appropirate.

I did see achy joints, no hairloss, minor acne & I mean very minor.

Overall a very solid product & worthy of some attention. I did not notice any crazy side effects but a few headaches here & there. I was able to lose fat by scale/mirror & keep my strength the same. I do not feel as I gained any muscle or that I lost any either. Exactly was I was hoping happened. The bouts of vascularity, increase in libido, minor aggression, was icing on the cake.

Final Score: A strong 7.5/10 & I would recommend & use the product in the future.

Thx to all the LG reps who followed.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 1:

UPS dropped off a box & my 1st impression was to see a cool chrome can that looked similar to a red bull style of can. Instead I had a red bottle full of liquid, with a syringe. The syringe is for measuring and administering the dose of the PH-17 properly. Did my 1st 1.5ml serving & the taste didn't bother me. ICR what the taste reminds me of I'll post it.
Should be hitting the weights in a bit & I'll update.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crush it! SHO' NUFF

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed just because your my boy haha
Nice sig update. :)

Right now you are getting coached by a local pro BB. :bigok:
You should be diced & stacked in another 8 weeks or so.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd to see Aaron shred it.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
In. good luck bro.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Continued Day 1:

So, this dosing is a pain in the azz. Hold under the tounge for 60 seconds, then swish around the mouth for 60 seconds. :)

So yesterday I hit chest & tris & tonight I went in for back & biceps. Todays work out sucked. When I got to the gym I met up with an un-official training partner. He has lower back problems so he doesn't hit back hard. So my work out wasn't as effective.

On another note I waited about 20 minutes for a guy (& I mean this is the worst I have ever seen, ever) to start doing military presses with too much weight when I wanted to hit dead lifts. Now to make matters worse he also tried curling 135+ pounds but when he did it he looked like he was slipping on ice. :boggled: Then I seen him trying to hammer curl 110lbs. :confused: Then after that he was trying to do shoulder presses, arching his back lifting his ass off the chair & I think he had the same 100lb dumbbells in his hands. :boggled:

My work out this time around was all over the place & lack luster, we will get it back on track next session.

Dead Lifts
Max weight used was 275lbs

Seated Low Row
Max weight used was 135lbs

Various hammer strengths were incorporated. I wanted to hit barbell rows & some T-Bar rows, I'll get it next week.
With all exercises I did I made sure to get an ample amount of reps & sets.

Did various curls with barbell, preachers, cables, & hammer curls. Max weight used was 85lbs.

Next session I'm going to make sure I'm well focused, fed, & ready to rock with some better updates & details.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Time to bring the A game!!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
In.

I've got similar goals over the next year and looking to add things to my arsenal.

Good luck.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 2:

Squats
225 x 8
275 x 8
315 x 5
365 x 5

Leg Press
540lbs x 8 (2 sets)

Leg Curls
110 x 10
120 x 10
125 x 7
135 x 4
80 x 12

Military Press
135 x 5
155 x 5
175 x 2 :(
135 x 5

Hammer Strength Shoulders
70lbs each arm 1 set of 8
90lbs each arm 1 set of 6

Tricep Reverse Pull Downs
4 sets.
80lbs
100lbs
135lbs x 2

Notes:
Had a great work-out today. Felt like a straight monster, totally exceeded yesterday's weak attempt. The squats had me a bit dizzy & disoriented for a bit, almost wanted to throw up. I was sweating like a maniac. I have a new game plan: cals been a bit low for too long for me, so I upped them today. I may toy with the idea of more cals lifting, less cals off days. Work out had a good duration to it, kept moving for the most part. I have a new game plan for my work out too, I'm labeling it an A & B work out, 4 times a week here's the set up....

A- Chest, Back, Biceps, Calfs.
B- Quads, Hams, Shoulders, Triceps.

I will repeat each group twice a week (or ABA, BAB) either go heavy or light based on feel, move quick, try and get 5 sets each muscle group, & change up the exercises.

Boom, think I had a job well done here. The taste of this liquid PH-17 reminds me of a mint flavored gum. :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just carb cycle the cals on/off days bubba

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
In!!! Aarons doin it big!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2:

Squats
225 x 8
275 x 8
315 x 5
365 x 5

Leg Press
540lbs x 8 (2 sets)

Leg Curls
110 x 10
120 x 10
125 x 7
135 x 4
80 x 12

Military Press
135 x 5
155 x 5
175 x 2 :(
135 x 5

Hammer Strength Shoulders
70lbs each arm 1 set of 8
90lbs each arm 1 set of 6

Tricep Reverse Pull Downs
4 sets.
80lbs
100lbs
135lbs x 2

Notes:
Had a great work-out today. Felt like a straight monster, totally exceeded yesterday's weak attempt. The squats had me a bit dizzy & disoriented for a bit, almost wanted to throw up. I was sweating like a maniac. I have a new game plan: cals been a bit low for too long for me, so I upped them today. I may toy with the idea of more cals lifting, less cals off days. Work out had a good duration to it, kept moving for the most part. I have a new game plan for my work out too, I'm labeling it an A & B work out, 4 times a week here's the set up....

A- Chest, Back, Biceps, Calfs.
B- Quads, Hams, Shoulders, Triceps.

I will repeat each group twice a week (or ABA, BAB) either go heavy or light based on feel, move quick, try and get 5 sets each muscle group, & change up the exercises.

Boom, think I had a job well done here. The taste of this liquid PH-17 reminds me of a mint flavored gum. :)
Moving dem weight with squat and leg press. Serious work here Aaron. Great job !

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Moving dem weight with squat and leg press. Serious work here Aaron. Great job !
Thx FU. I need a link to your next log. You damn well killed it. One heck of a transformation, ppl need to take notes on that one. I've had my cals low for a few weeks now. Strength feels about the same if not a tad better.

In!!! Aarons doin it big!!
Welcome friend!

Just carb cycle the cals on/off days bubba
Yeah I think that will be the game plan. The volume from these sessions should be brutal. I got the idea a bit from DC training but I'm not going that extreme.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Don't hold back brother

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Don't hold back brother
Word. I plan to do this 3-4 times a weeks for 4-8 weeks depending on how I feel. It's a new routine. Mix of volume & heavy.
With u in hear I'm striving to be bigger, faster, & stronger. You're super heavy weight class. :bigok:

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
In!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
^ :wave2:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice shirt brah. Your arms are black as hell.
:biglaugh:

No comment. ;)

You should see the gray shirt I have too. I have another gray one on the way too...

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ummmm i want one.. in all the colors.. size lrg please.
+1 I should have been wearing a Purus shirt when I reviewed your shake Aaron :p

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
:biglaugh:

No comment. ;)

You should see the gray shirt I have too. I have another gray one on the way too...
Gray or Red is fine thanks, need ma shippin' info mayne?

LOL jk