Rated PH-17.

Page 18 of 32 First ... 1617181920 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Put a sock in his mouth. (As long as his over 21.)

-Have to say that cause some people actually take my advice.

So, if he's OVER 21, it's legal?!?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

So, if he's OVER 21, it's legal?!?
    As long as both of you are.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Rest pause is legit as fug! I use to use it for 3-4 weeks at a time a while back. Hard to do without a spotter though. For me anyway.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Rest pause is legit as fug! I use to use it for 3-4 weeks at a time a while back. Hard to do without a spotter though. For me anyway.
    Right. Yeah everyday doesn't have to be DTP based either, you can use it to shock certains muscles as you feel the need. Rest/Pause FTW.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    Sleep?
    When?

(Now y'all can witness 1st hand what a crazy schedule can be like.)

6. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

When?
    What is it?

7. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

What is it?
    A tough life.

8. Haha I bet!

9. Winning isn't everything,but making the effort to win is!!

Where do they sell that skittles box???
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

10. I have a squat rack at home that I used I set the bar about chest height went up and behind the next form was better for me because it kept me straight with no back support

11. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99
    I have a squat rack at home that I used I set the bar about chest height went up and behind the next form was better for me because it kept me straight with no back support
    Nice. Yeah man doing high reps on that exercise can be damaging.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Winning isn't everything,but making the effort to win is!!

Where do they sell that skittles box???
    You crack me up.
    No stores around here.

12. Quick little update:

Tad past the two week mark. Strength ain't blazing but it's there. Libido def up, energy and endurance is wild. Still finding that balance with calories & going to get a bit more strict with meals. That's why I wanted to introduce nuts & p nut butter back along w/fruits... I'll post a pic of what's in my Tupperware. Diet is the most challenging part.

13. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Quick little update:

Tad past the two week mark. Strength ain't blazing but it's there. Libido def up, energy and endurance is wild. Still finding that balance with calories & going to get a bit more strict with meals. That's why I wanted to introduce nuts & p nut butter back along w/fruits... I'll post a pic of what's in my Tupperware. Diet is the most challenging part.
    Look like what I just ate!

14. Keep strong buddy, diet will only get easy as time goes on.

15. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    Keep strong buddy, diet will only get easy as time goes on.
    Thx. Been on point for sure today. Off from work. Eggs, chicken, fruits, peanut butter, a shake or 2, broccoli. I can't complain.

16. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Thx. Been on point for sure today. Off from work. Eggs, chicken, fruits, peanut butter, a shake or 2, broccoli. I can't complain.
    You still considering cutting the shakes out?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

Simple, clean, effective.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda

Simple, clean, effective.
    Got some sweet potatoes too.
    Forgot the damn cinnamon though.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

You still considering cutting the shakes out?
    Eh, I'm not a fan of eggs... I choke em down especially hard boiled ones. I don't have a shake everyday as I don't reley on them as my main source but I'm just seeing how it goes. I use a beef protein shake BTW too, try and stay away from milk.

Although I do want those skittles/M&Ms off that girl a few pages back.

19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Here's a DTP video for arms:

Form starts lacking @ higher reps. He speaks to it about it being controlled cheating (between minute 7-8). Check out the video comments after the video. He is not "simply shredded", but still massive & cut, so what he is doing is benefiting him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ntpp...e_gdata_player

Here's one for legs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F46N...e_gdata_player

BTW, I'd like to thank THO for my new wallpaper. 8)
    Oh my! You would put my best friend in your log!

Eat Children Aaron!!!!! EAT CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

All the best wishes, TheHard1
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

20. Day 16:
    Day Off

Some "new" pre w/o samples showed up, wanted to try em out but I made today an off day; been up all night, & have work tomorrow so we are going to give sleep a chance tonight.
    Diet was on point today.
    Nothing new to note from 17.

21. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Day 16:
    Day Off

Some "new" pre w/o samples showed up, wanted to try em out but I made today an off day; been up all night, & have work tomorrow so we are going to give sleep a chance tonight.
    Diet was on point today.

What samples did u get?
    Purus labs Rep

22. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

What samples did u get?
    4 samples of Prodigy, 4 of Axiom, & 1 too big XL t.
    Good day. Thanks Ricky.

23. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

4 samples of Prodigy, 4 of Axiom, & 1 too big XL t.
    Good day. Thanks Ricky.
    Ha hell yeah! I got a sample of "beast mode" in the mail the other day...sh1ts foul
    Purus labs Rep

24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Day 16:
    Day Off

Diet was on point today.

You could send them to me and I'll try them for you ;-)

25. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99

You could send them to me and I'll try them for you ;-)
    You seem like a solid guy. Got to get ya set up with a PL log soon, be cool to follow.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Ha hell yeah! I got a sample of "beast mode" in the mail the other day...sh1ts foul
    Can't imagine with a name like that it would taste good!
    FeFiFo.com support

27. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

You seem like a solid guy. Got to get ya set up with a PL log soon, be cool to follow.
    I think a guy recently bowed out of that contest, mate he can take his place!
    FeFiFo.com support

28. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda

Can't imagine with a name like that it would taste good!
    Ha it actually didnt taste too bad just upset my stomach and had no real stim effects.
    Purus labs Rep

29. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Ha it actually didnt taste too bad just upset my stomach and had no real stim effects.
    Inferior.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lg sciences ph-17
    By Bigham28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 09:34 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 08:23 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 01:46 PM
  4. Going rate for discontinued ph's?
    By MitchKov in forum Anabolics