Rated PH-17.

Page 18 of 24 First ... 13161718192023 ... Last
  1. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,573
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    yes i am still working on how much to take and how to make it best work for me.. the flavor is kinda meh.. but so far the only big issue ive had is geting my hand into the damn tub to get a scoop.. perhaps you guys should get a long handle scooper in there for us fat handed fooKs
    1 scoop & a half works good for me bud, I drink it on the way to the gym.
    You got apple right? That's my favorite.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

  2. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,385
    Answers
    0


    yea apple.. a little salty. but so far i found the best for me is 1 scoop 1 hr prior then 2 heapin scoops of hemavol and then when i get to the gym 2 shots of epic! thats been pretty fookin good.. will test again tonight!.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  3. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    You are a thick looking 185 Aa! On another note, I know you are into bikes and was wondering if you had ever checked out these sites?

    BlingRockets.com
    CustomFighters.com

    Some crazy 2 wheeled heaven on them
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    yea apple.. a little salty. but so far i found the best for me is 1 scoop 1 hr prior then 2 heapin scoops of hemavol and then when i get to the gym 2 shots of epic! thats been pretty fookin good.. will test again tonight!.
    Insane!!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  5. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,573
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    You are a thick looking 185 Aa! On another note, I know you are into bikes and was wondering if you had ever checked out these sites?

    BlingRockets.com
    CustomFighters.com

    Some crazy 2 wheeled heaven on them
    I need to be a leaner 185, but thx brother. Everyone always pegs my weight around 200. Most I weighed was 197 roughly.
    I'll def check those sites out later today.

    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    yea apple.. a little salty. but so far i found the best for me is 1 scoop 1 hr prior then 2 heapin scoops of hemavol and then when i get to the gym 2 shots of epic! thats been pretty fookin good.. will test again tonight!.
    Shyt brah!!!

    Cardio vascular haha
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  6. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,221
    Answers
    0


    I would have to agree definitely swole
  7. Registered User
    xigotmailx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,005
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for the PM broski, totes in on this!
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  8. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,573
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    Thanks for the PM broski, totes in on this!
    Welcome.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  9. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Snapped a quick pic after my work out today (sorry poor quality). Shower & protein & I'll get to everyone's questions.
    That isn't you. The colors aren't all inverted and crazy like.

    DAT MASS.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  10. Registered User
    JR.99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    315
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Snapped a quick pic after my work out today (sorry poor quality). Shower & protein & I'll get to everyone's questions.
    Dam son it looks like u could phuck some dudes up and finish them off with a headlock
  11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,573
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JR.99

    Dam son it looks like u could phuck some dudes up and finish them off with a headlock
    I'm mostly calm now a days...
    Eventually once I shed this fat I'm going to make the size creep back up just more lean.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    That isn't you. The colors aren't all inverted and crazy like.

    DAT MASS.
    haha, try to stay incognito.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  12. Registered User
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Day 23:

    Alright so quick update. Hit legs yesterday/tonight.
    Leg curls, squats, leg press, calf raises, & some leg extensions. Moved quick to get it done. Didn't record weight. Know they took a beating cause they were wobbley leaving the gym & they ache a bit.

    Diet, I have to tighten that up a bit with cardio. Plan to get some HIIT in this evening as I feel that was killing calories for me helping me right along.

    Notes:
    PH-17 is definitely shining. Water retention is less, vascularity is picking up, libido is still on the rise, strength is still there, & energy/endurance is still notable in the gym. Perhaps they can dub this as the non stimulant fat burner.
    I have seen to be down 5lbs in weight roughly w/relatively no size loss & for the most part I'm moving the same damn weight as higher body weights prior to this log. I don't think I have added any muscle but mirror wise I do appear to maintain size & get a bit "sharper". I'm have to tweak the diet or get cardio back on track to drive this home. I'm still noticing the hardness & slight fullness. Goodnl stuff so far.
    My vascularity shows up very slight then I am more dense & not peeled yet.
    Hell yeah! Nice update!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  13. Registered User
    JR.99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    315
    Answers
    0


    I'm definently lot more chill now but a couple of drinks might flips a switch

    Good stuff your heading in the right direction BIG A its all with time
  14. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,573
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JR.99
    I'm definently lot more chill now but a couple of drinks might flips a switch

    Good stuff your heading in the right direction BIG A its all with time
    I walked in a bar, middle of a bar fight after movie to get a drink with this chick; Just was off AndroMass v2 a month prior haha, seen a mini riot so was going to leave had to take a piss 1st though....
    When I came out I stopped for a 2nd by a pool table to look for the chick (she was sitting on other side of bar) & this skinny guy like why you stop? You're freakin massive you don't need to stop...

    Funniest thing haha... I was 197 roughly.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  15. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Day 23:

    Alright so quick update. Hit legs yesterday/tonight.
    Leg curls, squats, leg press, calf raises, & some leg extensions. Moved quick to get it done. Didn't record weight. Know they took a beating cause they were wobbley leaving the gym & they ache a bit.

    Diet, I have to tighten that up a bit with cardio. Plan to get some HIIT in this evening as I feel that was killing calories for me helping me right along.

    Notes:
    PH-17 is definitely shining. Water retention is less, vascularity is picking up, libido is still on the rise, strength is still there, & energy/endurance is still notable in the gym. Perhaps they can dub this as the non stimulant fat burner.
    I have seen to be down 5lbs in weight roughly w/relatively no size loss & for the most part I'm moving the same damn weight as higher body weights prior to this log. I don't think I have added any muscle but mirror wise I do appear to maintain size & get a bit "sharper". I'm have to tweak the diet or get cardio back on track to drive this home. I'm still noticing the hardness & slight fullness. Good stuff so far.
    My vascularity shows up very slight then I am more dense & not peeled yet.
    dem veins bro.. sick!!!
  16. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,573
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    dem veins bro.. sick!!!
    Thx brother... Gonna try and reveal em more by peeling a bit more.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  17. Registered User
    JR.99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    315
    Answers
    0


    Yeah I remember that skinny guy was me I was gonna walk behind u so I could get through the crowd
  18. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,573
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JR.99
    Yeah I remember that skinny guy was me I was gonna walk behind u so I could get through the crowd
    It sucks. Chicks like them abs, but when it time to kick some ass you need the hulk bulk...



    (Dogs: pits & rots, don't have no phuckin abs)
    #random.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  19. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,531
    Answers
    0


    Train to look like Arnold but all women want is Edward from twilight...
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  20. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,573
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Train to look like Arnold but all women want is Edward from twilight...


    He's strong as phuck... He can bench cars... (srs) & he's fast.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  21. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,531
    Answers
    0


    Lmfao true
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  22. Registered User
    JR.99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    315
    Answers
    0


    Name:  image-985900542.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  492.1 KB

    Edwards training my some to be a bada$$ and a chick magnet
  23. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Train to look like Arnold but all women want is Edward from twilight...
    Dude what women you trying to mack on? The only women I know that want Edward are teenagers and innocent TWEENs... you sick ****.

    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  24. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,531
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Dude what women you trying to mack on? The only women I know that want Edward are teenagers and innocent TWEENs... you sick ****.

    Lmfao!!! But seriously... Want some candy?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  25. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Lmfao!!! But seriously... Want some candy?
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  26. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,531
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    X-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  27. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,221
    Answers
    0


    You may not be setting any PR but that should cone once you start loading the PCT right?
    How long of a run of PH17 is ok? Longer usage resulting in negative side effects?
  28. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,573
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    You may not be setting any PR but that should cone once you start loading the PCT right?
    How long of a run of PH17 is ok? Longer usage resulting in negative side effects?
    I would think 8 weeks should me max time. No negatives.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  29. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,573
    Answers
    0


    This was my update from last night.

    Day 23:

    Alright so quick update. Hit legs yesterday/tonight.
    Leg curls, squats, leg press, calf raises, & some leg extensions. Moved quick to get it done. Didn't record weight. Know they took a beating cause they were wobbley leaving the gym & they ache a bit.

    Diet, I have to tighten that up a bit with cardio. Plan to get some HIIT in this evening as I feel that was killing calories for me helping me right along.

    Notes:
    PH-17 is definitely shining. Water retention is less, vascularity is picking up, libido is still on the rise, strength is still there, & energy/endurance is still notable in the gym. Perhaps they can dub this as the non stimulant fat burner.
    I have seen to be down 5lbs in weight roughly w/relatively no size loss & for the most part I'm moving the same damn weight as higher body weights prior to this log. I don't think I have added any muscle but mirror wise I do appear to maintain size & get a bit "sharper". I'm have to tweak the diet or get cardio back on track to drive this home. I'm still noticing the hardness & slight fullness. Good stuff so far.
    My vascularity shows up very slight then I am more dense & not peeled yet.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  30. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    This was my update from last night.

    Day 23:

    Alright so quick update. Hit legs yesterday/tonight.
    Leg curls, squats, leg press, calf raises, & some leg extensions. Moved quick to get it done. Didn't record weight. Know they took a beating cause they were wobbley leaving the gym & they ache a bit.

    Diet, I have to tighten that up a bit with cardio. Plan to get some HIIT in this evening as I feel that was killing calories for me helping me right along.

    Notes:
    PH-17 is definitely shining. Water retention is less, vascularity is picking up, libido is still on the rise, strength is still there, & energy/endurance is still notable in the gym. Perhaps they can dub this as the non stimulant fat burner.
    I have seen to be down 5lbs in weight roughly w/relatively no size loss & for the most part I'm moving the same damn weight as higher body weights prior to this log. I don't think I have added any muscle but mirror wise I do appear to maintain size & get a bit "sharper". I'm have to tweak the diet or get cardio back on track to drive this home. I'm still noticing the hardness & slight fullness. Good stuff so far.
    My vascularity shows up very slight then I am more dense & not peeled yet.
    Nice update,looking beast in pictures bro!
  31. Registered User
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    944
    Answers
    0


    Am I missing something?? Didn't you post a pic of your fore arm yesterday, or am I crazy??!!??
  32. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,573
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

    Nice update,looking beast in pictures bro!
    Thx brother.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q
    Am I missing something?? Didn't you post a pic of your fore arm yesterday, or am I crazy??!!??
    Yup tried to edit it and lost the post. I copied what I wrote. I'm on iPhone & it takes a while to upload pixs again. Just didn't feel like it or get back around to it.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  33. Registered User
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    944
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Thx brother.



    Yup tried to edit it and lost the post. I copied what I wrote. I'm on iPhone & it takes a while to upload pixs again. Just didn't feel like it or get back around to it.

    Good.... I'm not crazy then!!!

    Thought I saw some varicose veins
  34. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,573
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

    Good.... I'm not crazy then!!!

    Thought I saw some varicose veins
    Whose to say you're still not crazy?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  35. Registered User
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q
    Am I missing something?? Didn't you post a pic of your fore arm yesterday, or am I crazy??!!??
    Admin made him take it down. He was scaring off all the new guys with those cannons....
  36. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,573
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy

    Admin made him take it down. He was scaring off all the new guys with those cannons....
    Long time no see...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  37. Registered User
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Long time no see...
    Flu has had me down and out, kicking my ass in a major way.....
  38. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,581
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Snapped a quick pic after my work out today (sorry poor quality). Shower & protein & I'll get to everyone's questions.
    Dam how did I miss this!!! There he is the man!!! Looking like a beast bro!!
  39. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,573
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

    Dam how did I miss this!!! There he is the man!!! Looking like a beast bro!!
    Just following all you mass monsters.


    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy

    Flu has had me down and out, kicking my ass in a major way.....
    Vit C.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  40. Registered User
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1


    Vit C.
    On it, along with zinc and echinachea.....or however the hell you spell it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lg sciences ph-17
    By Bigham28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 07:34 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 06:23 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 11:46 AM
  4. Going rate for discontinued ph's?
    By MitchKov in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 01:53 PM
  5. ph/ps for strength?
    By Matt T in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 03:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in