Bcazo Fighting ProHormone Lethargy w/AgeForce Energy Patch
- 10-01-2012, 02:52 PM
Bcazo Fighting ProHormone Lethargy w/AgeForce Energy Patch
I would like to thank FL3X Magnum and AgeForce for giving me the chance to try thier 10-hour energy patch! I'm 2 weeks into a PH cycle and as most of you know one of the side effects is Lethargy. So how do you combat it? If you start taking Stims you increase the High blood pressure issues already being caused by the PH. So I decided to give these patches a try, I'm going to cut out all coffee intake and rely only on these patches to keep me going.. So for all the skepticts and I have been one lets see what AgeForce has got here. I'll update 2-3 times a week and let you guy's know what I'm experiencing, going to put one on now.
Formula (Ingredients Each Patch)
• 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan)
• Zinc Pyruvate
• Yerba Mate (24 vitamins & 15 amino acids)
• Flax Seed Oil (Omega-3, 6 & 9 Fatty Acids)
• Zinc Citrate
Formula Delivery – Our exclusive time-release transdermal patch delivers the formula nutrients directly into the bloodstream over a 10-hour period. This time-release function allows one’s system to efficiently process and metabolize the formula dosage to deliver a consistent and sustained increase in energy levels.
About the 10-Hour Energy Patch formula ingredients:
• Guarana – Guarana is “generally recognized as safe” by the United States Food and Drug Administration. It is derived from the seeds of a plant first grown in the South American Amazon river regions. Today Guarana is used in medicine and dietary supplements to promote weight loss, increase energy levels, elevate athletic performance and reduce mental and, or, physical fatigue, moderate blood pressure, and elevate libido and sexual desire. People suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome also report that Guarana moderates CFS symptoms. Guarana contains caffeine and works to stimulate the central nervous system and muscles. Guarana is commonly used as an ingredient in carbonated soft drinks and many herbal teas.
• 5-HTP - (5-Hydroxytryptophan) is an amino acid that is extracted from the seeds of the Griffonia plant. It is important to brain chemical serotonin. 5-HTP has been available as a medicine in Europe for over 40-years and more recently in the Untied States in the past 10-years. Supplementation with 5-HTP may help to moderate symptoms of Fibromyalgia, tension headaches carbohydrate craving and obesity as a result of 5-HTP’s ability to increase serotonin levels.
• Zinc Pyruvate – Zinc Pyruvate is used to boost energy and endurance, promote body fat burning, and increase lean muscle mass.
• Yerba Mate – Yerba Mate is made from the leaves of the South American rainforest Holly tree. It has been used for hundreds of years, first in South America, and now worldwide, as a drink with rejuvenate effects. There are 24 vitamins and 15 amino acids, along with many antioxidants in Yerba Mate. It is these vitamins and amino acids, along with it’s rich caffeine content that work to stimulate and increase energy. Unlike coffee, Yerba Mate is not acid forming, so it is less likely to cause stomach acid and jitters. In 1964 the Pasteur Institute and the Paris Scientific Society stated that “it is difficult to find a plant in any area of the world equal to Yerba Mate in nutritional value” and that Yerba Mate contains “practically all of the vitamins necessary to sustain life”
• Flax Seed Oil – Flax Seed Oil is extracted from a blue flowering plant grown in the Western United States and Canada. It is also commonly referred to as “Linseed Oil”. Many nutritionists and scientists consider Fax Seed Oil to be the richest source of omega-3 fatty acids! It also contains omega 6 and omega 9 essential fatty acids, along with B vitamins, potassium, lecithin, magnesium, and zinc. Flax Seed Oil helps to promote energy level and stamina increase, along with healthy immune and cardiovascular system functions. It has also been shown to shorten recovery time for muscles after exercise. Studies show that Fax Seed Oil also speeds healing of sprains and bruises and helps to moderate high blood pressure and inflammation.
• L-Carnitine – L-Carnitine is an amino acid that the body produces naturally. It helps the body produce energy and it is important for normal brain and heart function and muscle movement.
• Lecithin – Lecithin breaks down body fat and transports it to the liver where it is converted into usable energy! Lecithin is used by every cell in our bodies and is essential to maintaining overall health. It is important for the prevention of many diseases, as it decreases cholesterol and promotes cardiovascular health. Lecithin also helps to restore damaged livers and improve brain memory functions.
• Zinc Citrate – Zinc Citrate, along with Zinc Pyruvate (Above) helps to boost energy levels. It is essential to a strong immune system and it may reduce the severity and length of colds, canker sores, sore throats and some skin injuries. Zinc Citrate helps to elevate our sense of smell, taste, and vision.
• So Convenient To Use: Why bother to carry bottles or pills, when you can just apply a 10-Hour Energy Patch in the morning? If you don’t want a full 10-hour energy boost, that’s no problem. Just remove the energy patch whenever you want and your energy levels will return to normal within a few minutes.
- 10-01-2012, 05:07 PM
10-01-2012, 06:05 PM
10-01-2012, 06:15 PM
10-01-2012, 06:21 PM
10-01-2012, 06:43 PM
Haha it was custom made thanks to Doja
Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
Coach AB @ BossBody.net
10-02-2012, 02:32 PM
So my initial thoughts on the patches, first yesterday I put one on my stomach around 2:00PM. This is the time of day I usually have to fight to keep my eyes open at my desk. The patch is small, no smell and sticks surpising well. I thought it was going to fall off after about 20 mins but it lasted until 8:00Pm when i pulled it off. The material is almost like a water proof band aid, that plastic feel to it. I wonder if they are water poof may have to take a shower with one and see. Did not feel much energy, nothing like a pre workout but I did not feel like sleeping on my desk!
Today I put one on at 10:30 AM and tried it on my left shoulder. It's about 1:30 and I feel good similar to the feeling of having a good night sleep. Also had no coffee today so lets see how I feel around 4:00Pm that is usually the worst time for me..
10-03-2012, 11:14 AM
update from yesterday ^^^ . So I did not crash in the late afternoon like I have been the last week from the Lethargy! NICE very happy about that, also not getting that stimmed or energy drink feeling either which I like. Did notice a slight sence of focus and was able to get my work completed faster. I'm not noticing any sides either so for, no reddness at the application site. peals right off leaving no glue behind, and no crash. The effects seem to come on so gradually you don't even realize you on them just know its working because I'm not tired!
10-09-2012, 10:50 AM
So i've been playing around with these patches for the last 5 days. Still not sure what to think of them, Ive also tried placing them in different area's to see if it make a difference. I put them on my stomach, shoulder, wrist, and top of foot. Have not noticed any difference in results with placement. As of now not noticing all that much energy at all? We will see what happens, not bashing them just being honest still too early to pass any judgment.. On to week 2
10-12-2012, 05:04 PM
Not really much to update. Still experimenting with them. I stopped using them for 2 days and then started again to see if I noticed anything. As of now can't say that they are doing anything. I was getting more of a pick me up from my afternoon cup of coffe. I'll keep playing around with them but so far not to promising . Sorry Ageforce I only give my honest impression when I log..
10-15-2012, 02:20 PM
Still after 2 weeks of trying these just not doing anything for me? This weekend I even tried using 2 and nothing? Maybe I'm a non responder I have no idea? I think at this point I'm going to stop using them. If any rep wants to PM me I'll be more than happy to mail the rest of them back at my cost. I appreciate the chance to try them just not what I was hoping for.. Sorry, can't continue to review a product that I'm not seeing anything to comment on..
10-15-2012, 03:44 PM
In broski nice review so far
10-15-2012, 03:48 PM
10-28-2012, 10:07 PM
I am not sure if I noticed an effect from the energy patches either. I have blood test evidence that likely supports the B-complex and DHEA/preg. patches though.
Similar Forum Threads
- By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 40Last Post: 10-03-2012, 02:54 PM
- By daft205 in forum AgeForceReplies: 12Last Post: 09-19-2012, 02:53 AM
- By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-17-2012, 08:14 PM
- By marcink99 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2009, 10:26 AM
- By GorillaPimp631 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-08-2005, 02:23 AM