LECHEEK-MASS HGH - AnabolicMinds.com

LECHEEK-MASS HGH

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

LECHEEK-MASS HGH

i got masshgh in mail on fri, used it fri and sat nights, matter of fact i just got up a little while ago. the formula must be somewhat different than other hgh products i have tried [hghpro/hghup] as those 2 actually interferred with my sleep until my body got used to them...mass hgh effects seem more in line with powerful which from the start improved my sleep. looking forward to better sleep/better recovery/some leaning effect/and a boost in libido...i have been impressed with the other lecheek products i have used, so i expect good things!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great product!
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    Great product!
    what have you got from it?

because of my age i usually have decent results with this type of product.
    •   

4. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

what have you got from it?

because of my age i usually have decent results with this type of product.
    Im up 8lbs, sleep is fantastic, recovery is fast! Little DOMS.
  5. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    Im up 8lbs, sleep is fantastic, recovery is fast! Little DOMS.
    damn....you have gained 8lbs on hgh mass...that's incredible!!! wow.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Love the massHGH one of my favorite products of all time the enhanced sleep and recovery is amazing.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  7. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Love the massHGH one of my favorite products of all time the enhanced sleep and recovery is amazing.
    yeah buddy...gonna have some fun on this ride!!!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yeah buddy...gonna have some fun on this ride!!!
    Oh helllllsss yea! Throwing some Indy love up in this bitch! Have fun with MassHGH bro I know I am!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Definitely in on this!
  10. Diamond Member

bp and some soul in the house....
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed
    After a year off, I'm back
  12. Diamond Member

it seems like mass hgh really has a neutral effect on falling asleep, but once asleep the sleep is very deep. damn, try saying that fast 5 times, lol....

kinda early on to be noticing much else, but the deep sleep is a real plus for me, 3rd shift can wreck your sleep!!! not really sleeping any more than normal, but the sleep i get seems to more recouperating-if that is even a word, lol.
  13. Diamond Member

wow...deep sleep doesn't even do it justice!!! i was out like a log!!! only drawback was the grogginess i woke up with. i was getting catch-up sleep for a few days of little sleep so this may have played a role, and i felt[feel] fine now!
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

wow...deep sleep doesn't even do it justice!!! i was out like a log!!! only drawback was the grogginess i woke up with. i was getting catch-up sleep for a few days of little sleep so this may have played a role, and i felt[feel] fine now!
    Yea buddy same thing I'm experiencing. I work nights as well and this is some of the best sleep I've had since my 4 years on nights. I forgot to take my MassHGH one day last week and it just wasn't the same kind of sleep. And just wait a little bit and you won't be able to fight off the urge to snooze after you take it. I usually try and watch TV for a little bit when I go to bed when I get home but this has me out before I know it. Good stuff!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  15. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Yea buddy same thing I'm experiencing. I work nights as well and this is some of the best sleep I've had since my 4 years on nights. I forgot to take my MassHGH one day last week and it just wasn't the same kind of sleep. And just wait a little bit and you won't be able to fight off the urge to snooze after you take it. I usually try and watch TV for a little bit when I go to bed when I get home but this has me out before I know it. Good stuff!
    you are right, i am sleepy soon after dosing...the last few days i have woken with a bad headache, but it subsides soon after i have my coffee and stims and start moving around...

the headache might be due to arthritis in my neck, usually i am such a light sleeper that i make sure i only sleep on my right side and resist the temptation to roll over onto my left side.

one other thing to note, i have been more sore than usual after workouts..even the next day from workouts that normally wouldn't cause this.

positive sides:
    1.better sleep as already mentioned.
    2.appetite is increased-i say this as a good thing because i seriously look thinner even though i have been eating a ton!!!
    3.libido is up.
    4.mood has been good even though i have been helping to work out some issues between my sister and my nephew!!!
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

you are right, i am sleepy soon after dosing...the last few days i have woken with a bad headache, but it subsides soon after i have my coffee and stims and start moving around...

the headache might be due to arthritis in my neck, usually i am such a light sleeper that i make sure i only sleep on my right side and resist the temptation to roll over onto my left side.

one other thing to note, i have been more sore than usual after workouts..even the next day from workouts that normally wouldn't cause this.

positive sides:
    1.better sleep as already mentioned.
    2.appetite is increased-i say this as a good thing because i seriously look thinner even though i have been eating a ton!!!
    3.libido is up.
    4.mood has been good even though i have been helping to work out some issues between my sister and my nephew!!!
    Looking good bro!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  17. Diamond Member

no headache upon rising last night!!!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

no headache upon rising last night!!!
    Always a good sign man.
  19. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Always a good sign man.
    you bet!!! still had some soreness, but wasn't nearly as bad. i think things are looking up!!!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

I'm starting this within the next couple of nights
  21. Diamond Member

I'm starting this within the next couple of nights
    i been reading thru lots of logs/reviews on hghmass and only 1 other guy had headaches, so other than that everything has been positive so far!!!

good luck!!!!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

i been reading thru lots of logs/reviews on hghmass and only 1 other guy had headaches, so other than that everything has been positive so far!!!

good luck!!!!
    Haha, thanks man! I've read so many review and googled it so many times and Marms finally hooked me up with a bottle. I plan to buy a bunch when I get money!
  23. Diamond Member

Haha, thanks man! I've read so many review and googled it so many times and Marms finally hooked me up with a bottle. I plan to buy a bunch when I get money!
    marms is 'DA MAN'....
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

marms is 'DA MAN'....
    That he is!
  25. Diamond Member

That he is!
    hey, just subbed to your thread-good luck!!!

no headache again-yeah.....sleep continues to be very deep, i added a small amount [1.5] melatonin to help get to sleep quicker-this is working out very nicely so far. really haven't noticed much other than the deeper sleep as of yet, but the soreness i was complaining about is almost gone completely...my body just seems to be making adjustments to mass hgh, could it be that at my age hgh is very low and more adjustments need to be made than for a younger guy with higher hgh?
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

hey, just subbed to your thread-good luck!!!

no headache again-yeah.....sleep continues to be very deep, i added a small amount [1.5] melatonin to help get to sleep quicker-this is working out very nicely so far. really haven't noticed much other than the deeper sleep as of yet, but the soreness i was complaining about is almost gone completely...my body just seems to be making adjustments to mass hgh, could it be that at my age hgh is very low and more adjustments need to be made than for a younger guy with higher hgh?
    Saw that brotha! Thanks!! I have some melatonin also, see how I react to mass the first couple of nights before I toss that in.
  27. Diamond Member

Saw that brotha! Thanks!! I have some melatonin also, see how I react to mass the first couple of nights before I toss that in.
    ABSOLUTELY...i am a diagnosed insomniac, so that might also be part of the reason i react differently to mass hgh than others, but it looks like it is all good from here on.
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

WOW latest I have come to a party ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry T when you told me it was up I kept looking in your posts since you cant post links and this is the first time it came up for me.
  29. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    WOW latest I have come to a party ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry T when you told me it was up I kept looking in your posts since you cant post links and this is the first time it came up for me.
    fashionably late, lol.

no matter...you are here now!!!
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

fashionably late, lol.

no matter...you are here now!!!
    At least I have a nice outfit on
  31. Diamond Member

At least I have a nice outfit on

32. Diamond Member

the doms that i had at the beginning are fading away, but damn they were pretty bad at the beginning...anyone else experience this? still waking up a little groggy, but once i have my coffee and stims i am ok, but my mood seems more mellow and relaxed thoughout the day...

ok, i have come to realize that mass hgh is some serious sheit, can't wait to see what week 3 brings.....bring it on!!!!
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

I wake up a little sleepy sometimes. Nothing like I cant function but I could stay in bed an hour later.
  34. Diamond Member

I wake up a little sleepy sometimes. Nothing like I cant function but I could stay in bed an hour later.
    man...i have to think that mass hgh is hitting me harder than most due to my age plus the low test thing, i bet my hgh level is extremely low!!! those dammed doms were pretty severe at the start and then the headaches....good news is i hope the positive effects hit me just as hard, that would be dammed fine!!!!
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

man...i have to think that mass hgh is hitting me harder than most due to my age plus the low test thing, i bet my hgh level is extremely low!!! those dammed doms were pretty severe at the start and then the headaches....good news is i hope the positive effects hit me just as hard, that would be dammed fine!!!!
    You got to keep me informed on this (not that you wont)
  36. Diamond Member

You got to keep me informed on this (not that you wont)
    you bet...kinda rough those 1st few days, lol...i never expected this, mass hgh really hit me hard, damn!!!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

you bet...kinda rough those 1st few days, lol...i never expected this, mass hgh really hit me hard, damn!!!
    It's just the beast waking up
  38. Diamond Member

It's just the beast waking up
    this is what i am hoping, lol.
  39. Diamond Member

i did a full body workout after work yesterday consisting of 22 pre selected machines....i felt sore today, but nothing unexpected. did 45 minutes on my treadmill in basement after work today, really felt good to limber up muscles and work up a good sweat.

sleep continues to be deeper than without mass hgh, only got up once to pee and back to sleep within minutes. mood is definately more upbeat-not sure this is a good thing, people might start thinking i am a nice guy, lol....
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Your logging this ?

When I wake up to pee on the Mass Im so afraid im going to bump into a wall.Or pee in the closet.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lecheek MASS HGH
    By Marms in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 05:12 PM
  2. Marms and Lecheek MASS HGH
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 212
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 08:32 PM
  3. Lecheek Mass HGH+Testodrol X9 Log--Sponsored
    By Geoforce in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 06:22 AM
  4. Lecheek MASS HGH 3 people needed !!!!
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 09:31 AM
  5. Quintal89's Lecheek Mass HGH Log(Sponsored)
    By quintal89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 11:49 AM