Goin hard with ABE, C20, DAA, and Alphamine (Sponsored)

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.34%

Goin hard with ABE, C20, DAA, and Alphamine (Sponsored)

PES has given me the opportunity to run a 4 week log of ABE and Alphamine, they also included some SS DAA, SS Agmatine, and I could potentially add USP Compound 20 that would fit in nicely with this stack. Will be cutting for the next 4 weeks and tracking progress with weight (weekly) and before and after progress pictures. Currently lifting 3x a week with RPT. Cardio will not be implemented, caloric deficit will be attained strictly through diet. Main goal is to keep as much lbm and strength as possible while shedding the fat.

Starting weight: 198.2lbs

Big thanks to natty for making this possible, PES has the best customer service and some of my favorite supps out there.
    Here we go!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.34%

All pics are fasted, never done this before so my apologies for the pose fails haha
    Name:  backlax.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  22.9 KBName:  backflex.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  34.3 KBName:  frontlax.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  24.7 KBName:  frontflex.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  24.6 KBName:  side.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  20.4 KBName:  doubleflex.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  37.6 KB
    (BEFORE)
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.34%

Alarm went off at 7am, took two scoops of Alphamine and hopped back in bed. After the second snooze I woke up at 7:20 with great energy and got out of bed with ease. Took my third scoop around 2 and hit the gym to do legs. So far so good.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.34%

Decided to spread out my alphamine to 3x scoops a day, 1 scoop every 4 hours. Two scoops was a little much for me to handle - I just felt really wired. I have also tightened by belt a notch this week which is definitely a good sign. Can't wait for the AE to fully kick in which should be in about a week. I'll be checking my weight Saturday to see where I'm at, but based on the mirror and my belt I have a feeling I might be down a bit. Diet has been excellent and my lifts are holding steady.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.48%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

In. Good luck for this.

Ben
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.34%

Glad to have you Ben!

Weighed in at 197.4lbs, down .8lbs from last week and noticing it. Really regretting that I didn't post before pics for my legs - I have never had this kind of definition in my quads. Probably gunna try to post those up later so I have something to compare at 4 weeks. Lifts are holding steady, and I'm starting to notice the Anabeta. Hunger is up slightly (alphamine puts it in its place though) and I'm looking much fuller. Successful first week, more to come!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.34%

Hit chest/tris yesterday, and felt pretty good doing it. Just to give a basic idea of what my workouts look like ill post yesterday's routine

Bench:
    135x10, 225x8, 305x3, 295x3, 285x3, 275x3, 225x6
    30 push-ups after last set
    Pec deck:
    80x10, 100x10, 140x10 - held each rep for 5 seconds
    70x5 right arm only (greater ROM)
    70x5 left arm only

Dips:
    BWx20, BW+160x2(PR), BW+135x4, BW+90x8, BWx15
    V-bar pushdowns:
    90x10, 150x6, 130x7, 100x8 - holding each rep for 5 seconds

That's it, short and sweet. I lift fasted so I try not to overdo the volume, especially since I'm essentially doing RPT. I usually do this workout on Mondays however this week is looking fairly study intensive so I decided to switch it up a bit. Post workout I took 1 cup 0% greek yogurt with a scoop of myofusion strawberries and creme, and had a nice salad afterwards with 3 whole chicken breasts, lettuce, spinach, green peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, and black olives.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

In!Layout looks solid.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.34%

Doing legs later today, so I'll add more on that tonight. Half way through my stack and I am down about 2lbs, going nice and steady and strength is still there if not up a bit. Looking leaner in the mirror and I weighed in at 196.4lbs down exactly 1lb from last week, which I"m happy with. Any thoughts on if I should try to increase my deficit a bit? Fat loss is my primary goal and I haven't lost any strength, but given the anti-catabolic properties of HICA and the beta agonists is aiming for 2lbs a week with minimal lbm loss realistic? Any thoughts/opinions are appreciated.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.34%

SO, I have been really busy (such a cop-out I know, everyone is busy) but this whole midterm time frame has been consuming all of my time with school work and lifting. I will do a weigh in later today and since I haven't had the time to update nearly as much as I would have liked I'm going to have to leave it to my before and after pictures to do the talking (Which they will, no doubt). Definitely leaner and lighter. Only loss in strength I have noticed so far was a little bit on my deadlift (from 450 to about 430) but strength loss is expected, and I'm not entirely convinced that it wasn't just a bad day. Carb restriction also likely had an impact on that. Anyways, will update later. Really hoping for the 194-195lb range since I have been eating more veggies and less sugar resulting in a solid caloric deficit. Gunna try to get a second tub of Alphamine ordered this weekend, and funds permitting a second bottle of ABE. Really loving the combo of these, but I may drop the DAA since I don't have an AI on hand and I seem to be getting a bit irritable (which is somewhat common for me on DAA). As far as my thoughts on alphamine go they are pretty similar to the general consensus that it rocks. I think if I can find it in my budget to extend this another 4 weeks I may - for the first time in my life - reach one of my biggest physique goals of being lean and muscular AT THE SAME TIME! We shall see

Overall thoughts so far on Alphamine:

Energy: 8/10
    Second only to EC
    Mood: 8/10
    This stuff honestly makes my day and helps me get out of bed in the morning with ease
    Appetite suppression: 9/10
    If you can handle over 1 scoop at a time I'd give it a 12/10 because it works insanely well for me at 2 scoops, but I have to continue to work my way up to that point because I can't quite handle it yet.
    Body Comp: 8/10
    I feel a 8 week run would give a much better gauge of this but it seems to be doing a great job of maintaining LBM while dropping fat
    Side Effects: 7/10
    Sometime my stomach turns a bit when I take it
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.34%

Starting weight: 198.2
    Week 1: 197.4
    Week 2: 196.4
    Week 3: 195.8

So far I'm down about 2.4lbs in 3 weeks. I feel that my weigh in today was a little deceiving as I took in a lot of carbs and upped my water intake by quite a bit. Looking noticeably fuller after a night with lots of rice and sodium, but I'm still down from last week which is a great sign. Got about one week left, gunna give it everything I got!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.34%

So last night I had my lady friend over and got a second opinion about my results. We were watching a movie and she demanded I take my shirt off, and then continued to bombard me with compliments on how good I look. as the movie was ending around 2am (which we watched little to none of) she got upset when I tried to put my clothes back on and refused to let me go to bed. I normally would have been all for this but I was super tired and wanted to get a good nights sleep. Glad to see someone else has been noticing my progress though. Hit chest tris shoulders today and had a fantastic workout. Really noticing the anabeta at this point and I should have a solid week of the alphamine left. All in all I have really enjoyed this stack and would recommend it to anyone wanting to maintain strength while shredding up. Gunna wait till my last serving of alphamine is gone before I update the final weight and after pics but I am impressed by the changes I've made in 4 weeks, especially with the amount of stress school has put on me.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Wocheezy View Post
    Doing legs later today, so I'll add more on that tonight. Half way through my stack and I am down about 2lbs, going nice and steady and strength is still there if not up a bit. Looking leaner in the mirror and I weighed in at 196.4lbs down exactly 1lb from last week, which I"m happy with. Any thoughts on if I should try to increase my deficit a bit? Fat loss is my primary goal and I haven't lost any strength, but given the anti-catabolic properties of HICA and the beta agonists is aiming for 2lbs a week with minimal lbm loss realistic? Any thoughts/opinions are appreciated.
    In my experience its certainly realistic. I averaged roughly 1.5lb a week on my cut, and I literally lost no strength or muscle mass.

Log looks great, thanks for all of your feedback!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Stack is going well?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.34%

Very well. I ended up doing some cardio today although I had originally planned on avoiding it (not much of a cardio guy). Gotta say I was worried the yohimbe wouldn't mix well with moderate intensity but it felt awesome. Did about 4 miles at a moderate pace and only stopped because my lifting partner was ready to go. I can see why people enjoy alphamine pre-cardio - it works.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.34%

Couple of important updates:
    Week 4 weight: 195.2 - total of 3 lbs in 4 weeks. I feel pretty good about this since I seem fuller and clearly havent lost any strength
    Deadlifted Wednesday and got my usual numbers up, so whatever happened the previous week was due to something else
    Squats and legs yesterday where I actually did more weight than i had in the past 3 weeks.. definitely felt good about that.
    Also restocked on alphamine and ABE to keep this log going for a full 8 weeks. (sweet insider deal yesterday made me pull the trigger)

I'll be having a fairly laid-back weekend filled with: tuna, salads, and Borderlands 2... after I conquer my pile of homework of course

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 12:54 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 08:19 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 04:33 PM
  4. will forskolin stack well with daa and erase?
    By ezjax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 08:16 AM