*4 Week DAA & Erase Pro + 4 Week Activate Xtreme / Triazole Log* - AnabolicMinds.com

*4 Week DAA & Erase Pro + 4 Week Activate Xtreme / Triazole Log*

1. New Member

*4 Week DAA & Erase Pro + 4 Week Activate Xtreme / Triazole Log*

Over the next 10 weeks I’ll be logging results of my t boosting stack. The stack will be run as follows:

Week 1:– DAA (3g per day)
    Weeks 2 – 4:-DAA + Erase Pro
    Week 5:– DAA + Erase Pro + Activate Xtreme
    Weeks 6 – 9:- Activate Xtreme + Triazole
    Week 10:- Triazole

I intended on doing 4 weeks DAA + Erase Pro followed by 4 Weeks Activate Xtreme + Triazole. But due to the number of servings in each tub being different, I think the above would be the best way to stack it.

For those interested, I am a 24 year old male (I’m sure some will argue I’m too young to benefit from t boosters but I guess that’s what we’ll see over the next 10 weeks!). I am 5ft 9 and currently weigh 176lbs (80kg) at approximately 14% bf. I am eating around 3200 – 3700 calories per day and trying to keep it as clean as possible. Other supplements i am using are; protein, oats, dextrose, fish-oil, multi & DS craze preworkout.

My training is a 4 day split comprising:

Monday – Chest
    Tuesday – Back
    Weds – Off
    Thurs – Legs
    Fri – Shoulders
    Weekend – Off (or HIIT / arms if I’m not aching too much after the other training days)

Each training day is based around one main strength exercise (Bench Press, Deadlifts, Overhead press, Squats), followed by 2 or 3 assistance exercises such as db fly’s, rows, lat pulldowns, lateral raises etc.

I’ve never really trained for strength and I am not very strong for my size but I am hoping that over the course of the next 6 months this will change and I will gain a decent amount of strength and pile on a lot more mass. My main lifts at day 1 of this log are as follows (almost feel too embarrassed to post this):

Bench press – 70kg for 5 reps
    Deadlift – 120kg for 1
    Squats - 80kg for 6
    DB Press – 22.5kg db’s x 8

Following a leg injury 6 months ago (not lifting related), the doctor advised that I avoid putting any extreme load on my legs for a few months. Last week was the first time since injuring myself that I have been able to deadlift and squat. 6 months ago I could squat 100kg x 5 and deadlift 130kg x 1. Fortunately from continuing training my back, my deadlift has not dropped too much, however my squat has suffered. I am hoping that these lifts increase a lot faster than normal and put me back at the level I was at 6 months ago.

My goal at the end of this 10 week test boosting stack is to increase my lifts to:

Bench press – 70kg for 5 reps > 80kg x 5
    Deadlift – 120kg for 1 > 150kg for 1
    Squats - 80kg for 6 > 120kg for 5
    DB Press – 22.5kg db’s x 6 > 30kg x 6

With decent training and diet I am hoping that I exceed these goals but I would be happy achieving the above.

I am currently half way through week 2. I will reserve the next few posts for weekly results and update daily.

This was posted in the wrong section at first so i've moved it over to this sub-forum.

Thanks for reading!

2. New Member

*Week 1: DAA only results*
    Not too much to say here really, the initial week was to let the DAA build up in my system to ensure I benefit the most when I start the erase pro in week 2.

On day 6 and 7 I noticed a slight increase in aggression and found I was in a very happy mood all day (although this elevated mood could be down to the fact that it is weekend. I guess I will see if this mood carries on during ‘miserable Monday’!) It may also be a placebo effect but only time will tell.

On a side note (no pun intended) I haven’t noticed any sides from the DAA thus far, a couple of spots popped up on the back of my shoulders but I occasionally get spots there anyways so I don’t want to jump to conclusions and identify this as an effect of the DAA.
  3. New Member

*Week 2: DAA + Erase Pro*
    Day 1 - Chest - Managed to get 2 more reps out than normal on 70kg but due to no spotter I didn't have the confidence to try to increase the weight. I couldn't ask anyone to spot me because the gym was absolutely dead today (except for the 9 stoner who's routine consists of bringing every dumbbell under 20kg to a bench, doing 100 sets of bicep curls then leaving all the dumbells at the bench; 4x a week. Funnily enough I had no confidence in him helping me should I fail). One observation I did have today was a lot more energy than normal, especially considering the poor nights sleep I had. I could finish my set and 30 seconds later feel ready for the next.

Day 2 - Back - Started off with my deadlifts. The 120kg I struggled with last week seemed lighter today so I increased the weight to 130kg. SUCCESS; I got it up! Not entirely sure how my form was on this, felt a little bit sloppy and my back felt like it arched slightly; I'll get one of the trainers there to watch me next week to check my form and make sure I don't injure myself. After the 130kg I was low on energy but nonetheless, decided to give 140kg a bash; got about 2 inches off the ground and wasn't going to budge any further. I think I'll try for 135kg next week and attempt 140kg depending on how successful I am and whether my form is in check.

Decided to finish off this session with lat pulldowns and cable rows; both of these seemed a lot easier than normal. I managed 67.5kg for 5 on both. I'll use this as a starting point to log progress from now on. At the end of this workout my energy levels were back up again and I didn't want to leave; roll on Thursday!

Day 3 - Shoulders - got up 2 sets of 8 reps with the 22.5kg db's so an increase in reps from last week, managed 3 reps on 25kg but on the last rep I felt a dull ache in my shoulder where I had a rotator cuff injury about a year ago, this ache crops up every now and again on shoulder day,. It's a strange feeling; the left shoulder just gets fatigued a lot sooner than the right shoulder and there's a slight burning sensation, but it goes about 30 seconds after I've finished the set! Hopefully this isn't anything serious. I finished off on side raises and bent over raises, the last rep of each set caused my shoulder to ache slightly so I finished the session early to make sure I don't injure myself.

Back from the gym and my shoulder feels fine, I'm really hoping it stays this way and I haven't re-injured my shoulder! I'll see how it feels on Monday for chest.

My strength appears to have made minor progress in all my gym sessions this week so far and my motivation levels are through the roof! Let's hope this continues through the following weeks!

Day 5 - legs - girlfriends bday yesterday resulted in a very late night and an early morning meeting today meant I didn't get a great nights sleep! I woke up late and had to rush ti my meeting, this ruined my diet this morning and come gym time I still felt stuffed from eating so much late on in the morning. Nonetheless I gave it everything I had and managed to get out 3 reps of 85kg squats. So despite lack of energy and feeling pretty grim I still lifted more than last week.

So far things I'm noticing with my stack are: generally happier moods, having much deeper sleeps, minor strength increases and the only side I've really suffered is a few spots on my back! Things are looking promising
    •   

4. New Member

*Week 3: DAA + Erase Pro - IN PROGRESS*

Day 1 - chest - what a workout! Noticing some decent strength gains now! Got 9 out on 70kg, 4 more than week 1! Deciding to go for 75kg, (failed to get 1 out on week 1), got 3 out with no spot and was assisted on 2 more reps! Extremely pleased with this increase!

Incline bench also increased and felt much more energy during this workout!

I attempted very light dumbbell flys to see how my shoulder coped but I stopped after about 2 because my shoulder didn't feel 100%, finished up doing slow negative reps on an incline machine to try and bring my upper chest out more!

Weighed myself at the end of this workout, 81.8kg, a 1.8kg increase since starting my log!
  5. New Member

Reserved for Week 4 Results
  6. New Member

Reserved for Week 5 Results
  7. New Member

Reserved for Week 6 Results
  8. New Member

Reserved for Week 7 Results
  9. New Member

Reserved for Week 8 Results
  10. New Member

Reserved for Week 9 Results
  11. New Member

Reserved for Week 10 Results
  12. New Member

Reserved for Final Thoughts
  13. New Member

Day 3 - Shoulders - got up 2 sets of 8 reps with the 22.5kg db's so an increase in reps from last week, managed 3 reps on 25kg but on the last rep I felt a dull ache in my shoulder where I had a rotator cuff injury about a year ago, this ache crops up every now and again on shoulder day,. It's a strange feeling; the left shoulder just gets fatigued a lot sooner than the right shoulder and there's a slight burning sensation, but it goes about 30 seconds after I've finished the set! Hopefully this isn't anything serious. I finished off on side raises and bent over raises, the last rep of each set caused my shoulder to ache slightly so I finished the session early to make sure I don't injure myself.

Back from the gym and my shoulder feels fine, I'm really hoping it stays this way and I haven't re-injured my shoulder! I'll see how it feels on Monday for chest.

My strength appears to have made minor progress in all my gym sessions this week so far and my motivation levels are through the roof! Let's hope this continues through the following weeks!
  14. New Member

Day 5 - legs - girlfriends bday yesterday resulted in a very late night and an early morning meeting today meant I didn't get a great nights sleep! I woke up late and had to rush ti my meeting, this ruined my diet this morning and come gym time I still felt stuffed from eating so much late on in the morning. Nonetheless I gave it everything I had and managed to get out 3 reps of 85kg squats. So despite lack of energy and feeling pretty grim I still lifted more than last week.

So far things I'm noticing with my stack are: generally happier moods, having much deeper sleeps, minor strength increases and the only side I've really suffered is a few spots on my back! Things are looking promising
  15. New Member

*Week 3: DAA + Erase Pro - IN PROGRESS*

Day 1 - chest - what a workout! Noticing some decent strength gains now! Got 9 out on 70kg, 4 more than week 1! Deciding to go for 75kg, (failed to get 1 out on week 1), got 3 out with no spot and was assisted on 2 more reps! Extremely pleased with this increase!

Incline bench also increased and felt much more energy during this workout!

I attempted very light dumbbell flys to see how my shoulder coped but I stopped after about 2 because my shoulder didn't feel 100%, finished up doing slow negative reps on an incline machine to try and bring my upper chest out more!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 09:33 AM
  2. Will DAA + HCGenerate + Erase Pro be enough???
    By Lacrossedude6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-13-2012, 05:17 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 11:20 PM
  4. DAA - Start Erase/Titanium 2 Weeks After Starting DAA?
    By motojunkie96 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 01:26 PM