Review of LG's *NEW* LIQUID Pre-WO: EPIC

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
It's EPIC​

So the kind folks from LG sent me a bottle of their new preworkout called EPIC. It is a liquid preworkout. You simply take 1-2 Tbsp before training.

Here is a pic of what they sent me... Kinda. The label was actually part of an information sheet and I just cut it out and taped it on the bottle so it didnt look like I was drinking motor oil lol.

epic.jpg

To be honest, I wasnt sure how I was going to like this. It has a prop blend and I was concerned about if things were really dosed high enough. After using it for the last couple of weeks though, I am very impressed!

Taste: 10/10 It tastes like candy. Really. I have been mixing it with about 4-5 oz of water. Taking it straight made the taste a little sharp. And mixing it with more than 6-7oz of water makes the flavor too weak in my opinion.

Pumps: 8/10 It does not contain agmatine which I was a little bummed about. It does have ingredients that aid in pumps and I have been getting great pumps from this.

Endurance: 8/10 Definitly notice some increased endurance. I have been able to squeeze out more reps than normal.

Energy: 10/10 I really like the energy from this product. It is a very clean feeling that doesnt make me feel cracked out, but you definitely cant sit still either. Really motivated feeling.

Focus: 10/10 Great focus. Easy to block everything else going on around me out and really get in the zone.

Overall: 9/10

One note to LG, you should put something on the bottle about shaking it prior to use. I notice when I pour it into the cup and add water you can see small particles floating around. If you dont shake it those might all settle to the bottom of the bottle and you could get uneven dosing maybe.

Another note, I read that some people were worried about this staining their mouths. I have had NO issues what so ever. Even when I take it straight there isnt much issue.

Overall, I have been very impressed! Thanks LG for letting me give this a try!

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Nice review the bottle looks crazy something different and new wonder when this will be out

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
the bottle looks crazy
Yea, but the bottle came to me as just a plain black bottle. They sent some info sheets with it that had the ingredients and directions and stuff. I just cut out the picture they sent with and taped it on. So no clue what it will look like when it really comes out.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
One more thought for LG. You guys should consider a top that will dose out the liquid so people dont have to use a Tbs spoon. Something like this maybe...

With the mouthwash you squeeze the bottle and it fills the top to the right amount. Any over the line gets sucked back down once you stop squeezing. You get the right amount every time. It would just make things a little more convenient to not have to use a measuring spoon.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i have requested too that we look into single serving soft packs sold by the case. so once we have the formula perfected im sure we will see some improvements in packaging. thanx for the input.. BTW wich flavor did you recieve.?>

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That is a cool looking pkg.
The "made in Detroit" & motor oil looking bottle is sweet.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a cool looking pkg.
The "made in Detroit" & motor oil looking bottle is sweet.
I agree! Detroit is the shizz! Good review bro. Might have to give this a shot!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We thought about that style, BUT they never seem to do well. Quite frankly I think people like to over dose a little and that dooms single servings...

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
wow haha thats awesome!

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards

that's what it looks like with the glossy label

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
It's does look pretty cool even my lady liked it and she never comments on any of my stuff she was impressed that they even put the measuring line on the side like a real oil bottle

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thats cause it is a real oil bottle... it even haz a little oil in it for good measure :fing02:

PH-17

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you got to make sure they are empties of synthetic oil cans! thats just how we roll!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thinking of adding agmatine to the final blend.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dont think just do!! :trout: it would literally make this THE best around. u will thank me later ! ! !
EPIC

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
let me give you real world feed back.. lets use EPIC as the example... epic promotes a nice pump. in fact i know this because i used it solo for two weeks in a few different ways.. insane doseing normal dosing, double dosing, ect ect.. it does give u a pump and it does make you noticably fuller

now thats aces in most peoples book good energy with decent pumps is exactly what this sector is about.

using the same EPIC with the most efficious dose wich for me is about 2.5 tbls. i add in two full scoops of hemavol. here is how i best describe it..
about 10 mins into a work out the pump is noticable and quite pleasant.. about a half an hr into the work out the pump becomes severe! to the point were it is almost like your turning into the hulk.. the skin lays falt against the blood gorged muscles and it feels stretched and under pressure.
the swell lasts for hrs. the strength inproves and i can only say this is not like any pump i can attain from just lifting or creatine / no type products this is different.. like on the cellular level.. like your flexing the whole time even tho your not.. its quite amazing.

even if you only do a test run for feed back im sure everyone will agree its an awesome addition to the EPIC profile.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Thinking of adding agmatine to the final blend.
I think that would be a great idea! If you would like me to test out a bottle with the added agmatine I could do that for you lol! I am getting low on the bottle I have now.:sad: In all seriousness, I dont think any other pre-wo could compete if you add some agmatine to the profile!

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Agmatine would be nice i don't know if this is a dumb question but can I keep my bottle in the refrigerator I wanna put it in my mini man frige

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
go for it.. i would not however leave it in a hot car!