Lv. Percent
    52.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Volatile: LizKing fires up his workouts with Fahrenheit Nutrition

Starting Stats:
    Height – 6’
    Weight – 170lbs
    BF – approx. 15% (? – guessing)
    Training – 4 day split – Lower/Upper/off/Lower/Upper/off – based on Lyle McDonalds generic bulking routine
    Diet – IF: lots of eggs, fish, venison – married to a vegetarian, so I get plenty of veggies, then I’ll throw some sort of animal protein on the grill to go with it.
    Other Supps: HyperT2, Revamp, BCAAs, Creatine, Protein, Multi-V, Fish Oil, HGHPro, 3Z,

Hyper T2 & Revamp – LizKing’s stim-free quest for abs

Normal breakfast: hard boiled eggs, greek yogurt with almonds/a bit of granola, maybe a bit of cottage cheese & almond butter, fruit smoothie with protein powder
    Normal lunch: couple burgers, side of veggies, quinoa/rice of some sort
    Normal dinner: couple pieces of grilled/baked fish, veggies, quinoa/rice of some sort
    Snacks: Nuts, beef jerky, carrots, protein shake
    -------------------------------

Sunday: Legs - 1 scoop
    Monday: Chest/Arms - 1 scoop

First thoughts: They’re off to a really good start in my book – I open the package to find a reasonably sized container – I open said container to find it filled almost to the top! It’s a pet peeve of mine to buy some giant tub of whatever, only to open it up & it’s half full or less… I can understand some settling, but geeez…. It was a nice surprise to find this container sized up well for the volume of product inside…

Taste: The berry flavor is kinda mild, but then again, with some of the stronger flavors, I end up tasting it my entire workout or it will feel kinda odd in my stomach, given I train fasted.

Energy/Focus: It seems to come on without any sort of “rush” type feeling, but the energy carries thru my whole workout -

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.59%

in!
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.03%

in!!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    in!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post
    in!!
    thanks y'all!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.86%

Today was the test - off day morning cardio -

I woke up & mixed a bottle up with 1 scoop. The taste is really growing on me. My first impression was that it was too weak of a flavor... Now i really like it - just enough to add a good flavor without being overpowering.

I woke up & got moving - before long I was sweating my a$$ off & was out of time & had to head to work. I felt great & could've kept on going... Definitely noticed a good boost this morning. Good stuff -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.86%

Friday Update -

Blasted thru arms yesterday & legs the day before...& for the first time in a while - managed to get up for morning cardio this week as well.

I must say - I can tell this stuff works - This week I've been slamming the weights! I keep finding myself out of time in the morning & just wanting to keep going! Not that it's a true measure, but I've been sore as sh!t after the last couple workouts - the better measure is that I've ramped up the number of reps on a couple workouts that I've been stalled on - not just a rep or two, but upped the weight & number of reps...

Looks like I'm skipping the gym this weekend though - strapping my backpack on & hitting the trails for an overnighter - get in some good legwork as we'll be hiking up, down & all over Red River Gorge -
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.59%

enjoy sounds fun!
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.59%

How was the trip?
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.86%

Back at 'em now....

The trip was awesome! Beautiful weather - great camp, no poison ivy issues this time.... Left mid-day Saturday, hiked until almost dark, slept in on Sunday (hammock camping rules....) & barely made it out by dark Sunday - I'll have to throw a pic up in here.

I managed to squeeze my leg day in Saturday morning, before we left for the hike... Combine squat day with a few backcountry miles with my pack on & my legs were screaming..... Although I had plenty in the tank to keep going -

I quickly got myself back in line once home - Volatile has me smashing weights!!!! I can't remember the last time I've been able to keep bumping up like this.... I get up, drink my Volatile, pack my lunch for work, then head to the basement for training - I'm always a little sluggish first starting off, but lately, once I get going, I don't wanna stop!!!

My wife has commented that I look very faint right when I finish up working out - I notice I'll be a bit off for a bit, but just attribute it to the level of exertion combined with fasted training... I do have to watch my coffee intake though, as it will crack me out if I have a cup too close after my workout....

Pumps have been pretty decent - not the biggest, but fair enough. I'm thinking this weekend I'll try 2 scoops for arm day - I've been keeping it to just 1 so far...

Focus has been stellar during training - if anything negative, it's only that I can destroy some weights in the morning, leaving my tank a little lower than usually expected for the rest of my morning.

I'm digging it -
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.03%

LizKing:

Try 1.5 scoops of Volatile the next time. I have been on Volatile now for awhile (about a month or so before release) and never had to increase above that amount. Pumps have been insane at that amount as well.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Back at 'em now....

The trip was awesome! Beautiful weather - great camp, no poison ivy issues this time.... Left mid-day Saturday, hiked until almost dark, slept in on Sunday (hammock camping rules....) & barely made it out by dark Sunday - I'll have to throw a pic up in here.

I managed to squeeze my leg day in Saturday morning, before we left for the hike... Combine squat day with a few backcountry miles with my pack on & my legs were screaming..... Although I had plenty in the tank to keep going -

I quickly got myself back in line once home - Volatile has me smashing weights!!!! I can't remember the last time I've been able to keep bumping up like this.... I get up, drink my Volatile, pack my lunch for work, then head to the basement for training - I'm always a little sluggish first starting off, but lately, once I get going, I don't wanna stop!!!

My wife has commented that I look very faint right when I finish up working out - I notice I'll be a bit off for a bit, but just attribute it to the level of exertion combined with fasted training... I do have to watch my coffee intake though, as it will crack me out if I have a cup too close after my workout....

Pumps have been pretty decent - not the biggest, but fair enough. I'm thinking this weekend I'll try 2 scoops for arm day - I've been keeping it to just 1 so far...

Focus has been stellar during training - if anything negative, it's only that I can destroy some weights in the morning, leaving my tank a little lower than usually expected for the rest of my morning.

I'm digging it -
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.86%

LizKing:

Try 1.5 scoops of Volatile the next time. I have been on Volatile now for awhile (about a month or so before release) and never had to increase above that amount. Pumps have been insane at that amount as well.
    Thanks
    Awesome - I'll give it a shot - I'm really liking this stuff

I'm thinking once this log is over, I'll keep a tub in the cabinet - I like to cycle PWOs, trying to not use 1 too many times in a row to keep them all potent.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.59%

You should not have to worry much with Volatile - a lot of the need to cycle is with the stim content, and since this is rather low, it shouldn't change much in terms of effectiveness. I know Bruce has been on it for months at this point if not longer
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.03%

Bolenrox is correct. I have been on this for several months now and have never had to increase the amount to get the same feeling or effect. I played around with 1 and 2 scoops and 1.5 seemed perfect. I did legs on two scoops once and it just seemed to be to much for me. Everyone is different but because of the low stim it should not have much affect on receptors and tolerance. I am glad you are really liking it. I am sipping on a new flavor sample for Volatile as we speak!!

You should not have to worry much with Volatile - a lot of the need to cycle is with the stim content, and since this is rather low, it shouldn't change much in terms of effectiveness. I know Bruce has been on it for months at this point if not longer
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.86%

Cool - good to know - I do try to keep the stims lower if I can... I end up drinking coffee straight out of the pot just to stay awake sometimes....

I gotta give you guys props again, as I trip over everything in my cabinet - I like having an appropriately sized tub that's filled to the top, instead of a giant cavern of empty space taking up room...
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.03%

Thanks we appreciate it. We try to max out containers but once in awhile we get caught in between and it is not worth carrying another container for one product. We have move a lot of the line for 40oz to 20oz. I really like the look of the 20oz. Endurance and Perform will not fit but the rest of the line seems to be fitting nicely!
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.59%

. I am sipping on a new flavor sample for Volatile as we speak!!
    ohh do share
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.03%

ohh do share
    I will say that we will be coming out with a new flavor of Volatile and Enudrance very soon.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Brucega

I will say that we will be coming out with a new flavor of Volatile and Enudrance very soon.
    Very nice
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.86%

Wow - no joke - I like 1.5 scoops - gave me that feeling that my skin was just a few sizes too small after my workout.

Squat day has went from my most dreaded to my favorite workout day - slam my Volatile, get warmed up & let it all go - I've been extending my weekend sessions just because I can't bring myself to stop.

Took my canoe out over the weekend, decided to try 1 scoop before leaving the house - admittedly, it was a little bit further of a drive than I wanted for that amount of energy, but once I got on the water it was on. Good thing too - turned out to be windy as hell... Ended up getting a great shoulder pump out of it...
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.59%

nice! 1.5 scoops seems to be where its at for most people
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

in!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.86%

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    in!
    Awesome - good to have ya!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.86%

Wednesday = Squat day!!!! 1.25scoops approximate(was half asleep still when I mixed it up- I know it was less than a half scoop....)

Nothing slowed me down this morning - I was able to hit all my goals for my workout & still going strong now at work -

I was rambling in my other log about my current situation & goals, etc - so I'll copy paste some of it - basically, working out at my home - mostly dumbbells - got straight & ez bar, a couple adjustable benches, but no squat rack or barbell bench, so my weights are a bit lighter than what some of these tanks around throw up, but it's all me - my goals and my injuries if I screw it up....in another thread someone asked if they should do squats if they can't do a lot of weight. Because of an ankle injury, I forced myself to do more single leg/stability work along with various squats at a lighter weight, as I had some weak spots that were being worked out.

Now my legs feel stronger than ever - my problem ankle has not been a problem since, either. Just this morning I set my own PR of 4x8@150 for hack squat - I'm a tall fella & may never put up some huge numbers compared to some others, but I'll take every accomplishment & keep moving forward with it -
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.59%

w00t!
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.86%

Saturday Update:

Trying a little experiment today - HemaVolatility.... 1.5 scoops Volatile, 1 scoop Hemavol

As it works out, my schedule calls for workouts both days this weekend, so I'm going to give this a go for leg day today & upper body tomorrow.

let's hit it!
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.59%

cool! let me know what you think, very temped on trying this out as well
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.86%

Welcome back Monday……

Weighed in Saturday morning, preworkout – 168 – few lbs down so far – leaning out in all the right places….

Saturday – Legs

Hack Squat
    Good Morning
    Split Squat
    Leg Curl
    Calf raise
    Seated Calf Raise

Sunday – Upper

Bench Press
    Kroc Rows
    Seated Overhead Press
    Weighted Chins
    Skullcrushers
    Seated Hammer Curl

Hemavolatity - 1.5 scoops Volatile + 1 scoop Hemavol = insane workout….. I couldn’t get enough with this combo….ended up with a couple new PRs, along with tacking an extra few sets on – My usual workout has me out of there in about 55-60 minutes – I barely finished in 75 minutes this weekend (definitely wasn’t farting around either)

Honestly, putting the 2 together didn’t do much for the pump, but it maxed out my endurance – set after set after set I just kept going. As I got warmed up & into later sets, my muscles would be noticeably tingly – way more than I experienced with either alone. The only drawback was with such a powerful combo pushing me thru a killer workout– I inevitably crashed not long after my workout - just straight pooped out.

I definitely WOULD recommend this combo again – especially if you like an extra swift (and I do mean SWIFT) kick once in a while (knock out a PR or get over a hump here & there), but I won’t be incorporating it into my weekday early am workouts – a little too heavy for everyday use for me…
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.59%

good to know thanks !
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.86%

Wow - keeping busy lately - boss retired, mom in the hospital, my friend separated from his wife - lot's going on.....

Volatile has definitely helped me keep in the game lately. Stresses of life getting in the way of a good night's sleep, but I've managed to obey the alarm clock & still get my workouts in. I like that it does not get me all jittery cracked out - for me it kicks in as I'm getting warmed up, carries me through my workout, then I'm off to work - no crash, except a little bit of a slowdown once I settle in at my desk - nothing out of the ordinary. I remember trying other products that made me crash so hard I would be passing out tired about 30minutes after my workouts - not so with this.

I tried the Hemavol & Volatile combo again over the weekend. I feel the combo does way more for endurance than pump. It was pretty much the same experience as last time - kick a$$ workout, but a bit of a crash afterwards. Neither one taken solo makes me crash though...
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.03%

Wow - keeping busy lately - boss retired, mom in the hospital, my friend separated from his wife - lot's going on.....

Volatile has definitely helped me keep in the game lately. Stresses of life getting in the way of a good night's sleep, but I've managed to obey the alarm clock & still get my workouts in. I like that it does not get me all jittery cracked out - for me it kicks in as I'm getting warmed up, carries me through my workout, then I'm off to work - no crash, except a little bit of a slowdown once I settle in at my desk - nothing out of the ordinary. I remember trying other products that made me crash so hard I would be passing out tired about 30minutes after my workouts - not so with this.

I tried the Hemavol & Volatile combo again over the weekend. I feel the combo does way more for endurance than pump. It was pretty much the same experience as last time - kick a$$ workout, but a bit of a crash afterwards. Neither one taken solo makes me crash though...
    Hey LizKing:
    If you are looking for more Endurance from your lift I would take a look at stacking Volatile with Endurance. We formulated both figuring that a lot of people will put these two together for solid gains, Pump and Recovery. Just a thought down the road. I am glad that you are getting such positive results with Volatile.
    Thanks
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.03%

Hey LizKing:
    If you are looking for more Endurance from your lift I would take a look at stacking Volatile with Endurance. We formulated both figuring that a lot of people will put these two together for solid gains, Pump and Recovery. Just a thought down the road. I am glad that you are getting such positive results with Volatile.
    Thanks
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.86%

Thanks Bruce! I'll have to look into Endurance - I've been a RecoverPro fan for a while. As I'm nearing the end of this tub I'm getting a little anxious for the next run I embark on...

1.5 scoops of Volatile has definitely been the sweet spot - major drive, hardly any crash - taste isn't half bad either I'm pleasantly surprised that even after weeks of Volatile - each time I down it, it hits me the same way - I haven't built up any tolerance to this, it would seem...

Just this past weekend, I woke up, downed my Volatile, & hit a new hack squat PR. Then hit the trails for an overnight backpacking trip. Came home the next day, downed another 1.5 scoops & hit a new PR on decline bench...
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.03%

Thanks Bruce! I'll have to look into Endurance - I've been a RecoverPro fan for a while. As I'm nearing the end of this tub I'm getting a little anxious for the next run I embark on...

1.5 scoops of Volatile has definitely been the sweet spot - major drive, hardly any crash - taste isn't half bad either I'm pleasantly surprised that even after weeks of Volatile - each time I down it, it hits me the same way - I haven't built up any tolerance to this, it would seem...

Just this past weekend, I woke up, downed my Volatile, & hit a new hack squat PR. Then hit the trails for an overnight backpacking trip. Came home the next day, downed another 1.5 scoops & hit a new PR on decline bench...
    That is great to hear. We have not noticed anyone building up a tolerance to it. That is mostly because it is not a high stim product. I have been taking it now for 3 months give or take and I am still on the same dose that I started with (1.5 scoops).
    Thanks
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.59%

I love recover Pro - it is my go too bare bones bcaa. Having used a few doses of Endurance I can say it mixes better, and with the inclusion of COP, CM and BA the recovery aspect should be better as well. If you give it a go I do not think it will disapoint.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.86%

It's pretty safe to say that at this point, I think Volatile may have rightly earned its place on my supp shelf. It's held up this entire log & delivers each time. I'm interested in seeing how Endurance fits the bill, as well as having my eye on some other Fahrenheit goodies like the GF series... My b-day's not far around the corner....lol

I'm starting a training log - keep me in check as the holiday/cheat season approaches -

Average Jo-No-Mo: LizKing’s Training Log
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

did you apply for my gf t21 promo?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.86%

No - I didn't see it - I'll have to get in there
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 01:12 AM
  2. RickRock energizes his workouts with Oxygen4Energy!
    By RickRock13 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-13-2012, 02:48 AM
  3. Bassgod Ups His Mass With MassFX V3!!! SPONSORED!
    By bassgod272 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 10:39 AM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 08:18 AM