Getting my sweat on with derma therm! (Sponsored)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
First of all I would like to thank primordial for allowing me to test drive this transdermal.

Goal: I am competing and am 4 weeks out from a bodybuilding contest. October 6th is the deadline! This will be the first time I have ever competed and strive to win 1st in novice and open...
What im hoping this product will acheive for me is that it will thin out my skin and help me loose weight.
Basically getting shredded!!!

More info coming fellas. Im starting it tonight and will be posting all of my stats, supplements, and pictures tomorrow.
To get you caught up you can sub onto my log when I started 12 weeks out.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bodybuilding-contest-preparation/207659-mr-madds-competing.html

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Here We Go!

Weight this morning. 173.6
- I work one week on one week off. When im working I stay on a boat for a week. Eat, sleep, Shower, and Work. Training is hard so I try to get in atleast four days of training in, when we are at the dock, cause the dock has a gym. The gym has a ton of db's, benchpress and an elyptical.
I tend to get a little creative on my week off.

I was at 165 and tried to loose it from there... but obviously you cant cheat... so lesson learned and now its pedal to the metal... since there is only four weeks left.

So here is my supplement line up.
multi vit 3x daily
eca stack 3 x daily
epistane 2 x daily which I will be coming off of this week and adsing in erase pro when it ahows in the mail
erase 2x daily till erase pro shows
licogenyx 2 x daily with a meal
yoked three pills before workout

I am also on peptides
-ghrp 2 100 mcg & cjc no dac 100 mcg 3 x daily

And last but not least!!!!

DermaTherm!!!!
Im starting out at one pump for each section, which are quads, chest, lower back, lower abs, and delts.
Im also wearing a midsection belt, while I do cardio, which makes the stuff even hotter!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Woke up this morning and went straight to the gym for.my workout and cardio...

Got to the gym at 0840 left at 1200.

Shoulders
-db mil press 35lb/20reps,40lbs/20reps,45lbs/15reps,45lbs/15reps
-db lat raises front
15/20,15/20,25/12,30/8
-front
15/20,15/20,25/12,30/8
-back
10/20,20/10,15/12,20/8
-machine mil press
80/15,70/12,70/8,70/6
Triceps
-nose crushers
35/20,40/20,40/18,60/8
-rope push down
60/20,70/20,70/20,60/20
Biceps
-ez curls
40/20,45/20,45/20,85/6
-preachers
45/20,45/20,35/20,35/20
Calves
-standing
200/12,240/10,280/8,300/6
-sitting
135/12,135/10,135/8,135/6

cardio.... dun dun dun
30 min stepper moderate
30 min stepper strength training
30 min jog

my meals will be the same. cept meat will rotate from chicken, fish, and maybe porkchop. rarely...
each meal will have some sort of dark green veggie in it about 2 cups..
ill also through in protein shakes..

200 protein, 50 carbs, 50 fat.

-two scoops protein shake after workout
- whole chicken breast with a salad and fat free ranch
-chicken breast and broccoli
-chicken breast and green beans
-chicken breast and brussel sprouts
-protein shake
-protein shake

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
used the dermatherm for this morning so it would work while I was working out.
one thing I will say... Is holy crap that stuff burns!!!! lol.... and while you working out, I was sweating profusely!!! and my skin was all red so my veins were sticking out.... lol... really enjoying it so far...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
This is what it looks like. Really fancy looking bottle. Real runny stuff though. wasnt expecting that when I pressed down on the pump.

ForumRunner_20120911_154801.png

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
used the dermatherm for this morning so it would work while I was working out.
one thing I will say... Is holy crap that stuff burns!!!! lol.... and while you working out, I was sweating profusely!!! and my skin was all red so my veins were sticking out.... lol... really enjoying it so far...
We warned you guys :)
This is what it looks like. Really fancy looking bottle. Real runny stuff though. wasnt expecting that when I pressed down on the pump.

View attachment 66105
The runnyness took getting used to for me as well, but it is a welcome change with the fast drying it provides, imo. Just becareful, because it will run off your hands if you are not careful.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
We warned you guys :)

The runnyness took getting used to for me as well, but it is a welcome change with the fast drying it provides, imo. Just becareful, because it will run off your hands if you are not careful.
yeah the stuff is intense... skim was on fire! lol

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
lol it does fellas... but it wears off after 45 mins or so... until I start sweating again then its bareable. but when you first putit on is the toughest part lol

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
woke up this morning at 170.4.

im seeing new veins in my abs... so cool update :)

yesterday....
wt 171.0

1hr of stepper

leg press single leg 20/135,15/225,12/205,8/275
leg ext 20/75,20/90,20/105,100/45
lunges single leg 12/135,8/135,6/225
leg extensions 8/165,8/180,6/195,50/45
hack squats 20/90,20/90,20/90,20/90
leg extensions 20/135,50/45,100/30
straight leg lifts
3x50
roller 1xfailure failed at 30
machine crunch 20/60,20/60,20/60,20/60

today
wt 170.4
1hr of stepper

smith bench press 20/135,20/135,15/155,8/185
hammer decline press 20/225,20/225,16/225,20/185
smith incline press 20/95,20/95,20/95,20/95
cable crossovers 20/40,20/40,20/30,20/30
incline c.c. 20/20,20/20,20/20,20/20
front c.c. 20/20,20/20,20/20,20/20
fly machine 20/75,12/120,8/165,6/165
close grip bp 20/80,20/100,20/100
wide grip bp 20/135,20/135,20/135

nosebreakers 20/45,15/50,12/60,8/65
rope pushdown 20/70,20/60,20/60,20/60
dips fail 11,10,10

I wasnt feeling too hot today... couldnt sleep last night... not sure why... I felt so worn out and like crap. I took in 100 carbs today just cause I thought it was maybe that... im also getting a sore throught so.... I hope im not getting a cold....

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty high volume in your training regiment

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Pretty high volume in your training regiment
yeah... ive been just trying to focus on pump... nothing real heavy... its working good... my chest is showing a vein hehehe

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah... ive been just trying to focus on pump... nothing real heavy... its working good... my chest is showing a vein hehehe

Our squat area is in front of a full wall mirror, so you face yourself as you are squatting. I was coming up from a squat yesterday and realized I had a bulging vein across my entire upper chest. Was pretty excited because it has always been an area of limited vascularity for me.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Our squat area is in front of a full wall mirror, so you face yourself as you are squatting. I was coming up from a squat yesterday and realized I had a bulging vein across my entire upper chest. Was pretty excited because it has always been an area of limited vascularity for me.
thats awsome! I want a vein like that.... mines kinda in the middle of my left pec... kinda peeping through...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
ok did 15 minutes of stepper and almost passed out... so I did 30 min of bike.... I was really feeling depleted and I knew my body wanted carbs.... so I went to the buffet today chinese food had four cups of white rice no sauce just plain and mildly seasoned bourbon chicken. two plates of chicken and a plate of shrimp, and 12 sushi rolls.... I felt a 100x better.... my body needed it.... going to the gym tonight to finish my workout...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about just using the dermatherm on when im doing cardio... but what yall think guys?
2 weeks out from comp im doing two a days and doing 2 hrs of cardio split... think I should do derma twice a day also along with cardio? or should I just put the stuff on every morning?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking about just using the dermatherm on when im doing cardio... but what yall think guys?
2 weeks out from comp im doing two a days and doing 2 hrs of cardio split... think I should do derma twice a day also along with cardio? or should I just put the stuff on every morning?
I have done it precardio, and it is actually one of the best times to do it. The only issue is don't slab it on and go running. Give it about a half hour so even after 90% of it is absorbed, the last of it can be taken in. If you are an inferno through the cardio session, you timed it well.

You can try twice a day, at this time we recommend once a day, but experimentation always changes things.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have done it precardio, and it is actually one of the best times to do it. The only issue is don't slab it on and go running. Give it about a half hour so even after 90% of it is absorbed, the last of it can be taken in. If you are an inferno through the cardio session, you timed it well.

You can try twice a day, at this time we recommend once a day, but experimentation always changes things.
Just had a buddy tell me he waited till after cardio, applied post shower..said he felt like he had been branded the rest of the night.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
did an hour of cardio today with my sweat belt and underarmour on top with a hoodie.... I was dying!!!!! I did to pumps for my chest... trying to dry out my nips... that was really really really painful lol... I.made it through, but after cardio I had to strip... lol... my chest was so tight looking afterwards though.. it was awsome!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
My goal while im at work is to workout when i can but for now im going to be doing a ton of pushups and abs crunches while im here... but before i go to bed i will be placing that derma therm on my chest and abs before i got to bed... Or should i put it on when i wake up? itll def be used when i do cardio either way...
Stuff has been interesting... Never used a transdermal before...

Oh wt- 168.6!!!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Would you say that is the best time to use it?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ya you're right I don't, I just feel having goals will be good for me. Its like right now I'm not really working torwards anything and this will give me more motivation and help me feel more fufilled about what I'm doing. Not to say I'm not motivated or happy where I'm at, I'm just feeling like I'm wandering around aimlessly if that makes any sense. I know weights just a number, and I've heard I "look like I put on some size" even though I'm lighter - should I even be checking my weight really? Could I do this all from appearance in the mirror?

I'm in southern California, and I'm willing to drive to a different county for this.
finally got to workout...
1hr of stair climber

close grip pull down 10/100, 15/90, 15/90
machine rows 15/90, 15/90, 15/90
90 degree lat raises 20/20, 15/25, 10/30
lat raises 20/10, 25/10, 10/20
leg lifts 80 reps.....

workout as you can see was not the best... but I got my cardio in... hopefully I can get through this... last two days I ate cookies.... lol.. im so ashamed in myself... but im making sure to burn it off... tomorrow is no carbs to make up for that dumb move I made...
im worn out lol.... sigh*

dermatherm is still working wonderfully... my shirts are getting so drenched... and im sweating so much... ill get a weight monday... talked to my trainer and ill prob be able to get to 162 when I cut water out... gunna be awsome... this way.the competition will be easier...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pre cardio? Yes imo, as madds stated, there are times you can almost notice an imediate tightening post cardio, and it seems to negate the water holding effects of yohimbine.
Makes sense, probably going to shower and hit fasted cardio after applying the Dermatherm

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Makes sense, probably going to shower and hit fasted cardio after applying the Dermatherm
ill try that... gah... it already burns... but it might work even more...

Jwarfford

Jwarfford

Awards
Hey madds lemme know how fasted cardio with DermaTherm goes. I keep putting it on lower back and abs first thing in the am, but want to get as much benefit from it as possible.
That said, applying it right before cardio makes me kinda-more-than-slightly worried that I'll sweat it right down into my ...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Hey madds lemme know how fasted cardio with DermaTherm goes. I keep putting it on lower back and abs first thing in the am, but want to get as much benefit from it as possible.
That said, applying it right before cardio makes me kinda-more-than-slightly worried that I'll sweat it right down into my ...
its working great! ill post up my weight later... the heat is soooo hott... but it def makes you tight...
im going to be taking showers and drying off before I put it on...
I wouldnt worry about that... it dries pretty well... try wearing underarmour on top of it ... it hurts lol

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey madds lemme know how fasted cardio with DermaTherm goes. I keep putting it on lower back and abs first thing in the am, but want to get as much benefit from it as possible. That said, applying it right before cardio makes me kinda-more-than-slightly worried that I'll sweat it right down into my ...
I will apologize that the last line made me laugh. I would try to ensure you give it enough time to let it dry before the cardio.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I will apologize that the last line made me laugh. I would try to ensure you give it enough time to let it dry before the cardio.
yeah that would suck though if you accidentally ummm you know.... lol ouch!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
went to the gym and weighed myself after workout... I weighed 166.8!!!!!!

update: my skin is much tighter, my.lower ab I think from this stuff is brining out my lower abs more. this monday ill be back on the stuff with two a days... its going to be tough training....

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
went to the gym and weighed myself after workout... I weighed 166.8!!!!!!

update: my skin is much tighter, my.lower ab I think from this stuff is brining out my lower abs more. this monday ill be back on the stuff with two a days... its going to be tough training....
Sounds good :)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
dermatherm, made me burn up today! jeesh... 165 fellas... and trim ;)... ill see if I can post a pic later busy week this week two a days for getting ready for this comp...

Jwarfford

Jwarfford

Awards
note to self. do not apply dermatherm and then go tan unless you want to be on fire. I'm actually not sure if I have an ass left at all. This could be good.
=)
I've been applying it 2x day for the most part, primarily since I hit the gym in the evenings -- so I want the extra burn. All good though; I swear there's less 'crinkle' (disgusting) in my glutes

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
note to self. do not apply dermatherm and then go tan unless you want to be on fire. I'm actually not sure if I have an ass left at all. This could be good.
=)
I've been applying it 2x day for the most part, primarily since I hit the gym in the evenings -- so I want the extra burn. All good though; I swear there's less 'crinkle' (disgusting) in my glutes
Ouch...less crinkle is good:)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would die in a tanning bed with Dermatherm on. Hell, I sweat so much in them I already choose to do the standing ones.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
=)
lol!!!! I cant imagine!!! haha jeesh... naw I dont wear it to tanning bed lol...
tanning bed I do before I go to bed... bronzer works really well over night...
lol... jeesh thats crazy... I bet you were bright red lol!!!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
weight fluctuating... but still putting it on before I work out... the underarmour really works and I sweat so.much now I have to bring two shirts if im lifting afterward.... ill get a pic to yall... I wanna take one in the morning... if I can remember... sry...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
pictures dont really do me justice.... kinda hard to show unless I have someone take a pjcture for me.... ill see if I can get somone to take a pic for me.... my girl is avoiding me right now cause she knows im grumpy lol
not really fully flexed jist relaxed, waking up this morning...

ForumRunner_20120927_071808.png

ForumRunner_20120927_071819.png

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look good bud, will be neat to see how you progress