Classic34 breaks the speed of life with LEAN EFX Refined!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Classic34 breaks the speed of life with LEAN EFX Refined!

Here we go! I will be logging Lean EFX Refined by Fahrenheit Nutrition. As the title suggests I will be using this not for weight/fat loss purposes but instead for focus, productivity, and energy. I am currently dealing with classes 4 days per week, a new job, as well as my usual 4-5 days/week of lifting and often times cardio on off days. I don't have a minute to spare and the goal with this supplement is that it will keep me focused and energetic at the most crucial times. This just arrived in the mail yesterday so today will be day 1. The supplement facts are as follows:

Lean EFX Refined Supplement Facts

Serving Size: Capsule
    Servings per Container: 60
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 40 mg 200%
    Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 12 mg 600%
    Next Gen EFX™ (Proprietary Blend):
    Caffeine, Green Coffee Bean P.E., Evodiae Fructus (Evodiamine), Cassia Nomame, Dandelion Root
    456 mg **
    Thermo EFX™ (Proprietary Blend):
    L-Phenylalanine, L-Theanine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Hoodia Gordonii
    109 mg **
    NueroTherapy EFX™ (Proprietary Blend):
    N-Acetyl Tyrosine, L-5-hydroxy Tryptophan (Griffonia Simplicifolia), Panax Ginseng Root, Gamma Aminobutyric Acid
    140 mg **
    * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    ** Percent Daily Values not established.
    OTHER INGREDIENTS: Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Aspartate

Lean EFX Refined Directions:

Take one (1) capsule daily upon waking. Do not take on an empty stomach or too late in the day. Do not exceed more than two (2) servings per day.

USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Interested in this Good luck!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

DAY 1:

Upon waking this morning I popped 1 Lean EFX Refined with breakfast. I have not been using much for stims lately but I have been taking a Slim FX on occasion (probably 1-2 in a day every other day) which has been my favorite thus far for focus and smooth energy. After breakfast I headed off to class which started about 90 min. after taking the cap. I noticed a few things. 1) Noticeable body temperature increase when active such as climbing stairs or walking above what I would normally experience doing those activities. The temperature increase was not large enough however for me to notice when I was inactive 2) increased focus during class, 3) increased energy and mental alertness, 3) Decreased appetite. I am currently bulking but I have a huge appetite and tend to get distracted in class when I get hungry. Today this was not much of an issue.The energy, focus, and alertness really lasted well. Even about 5 hours after taking the first cap I was still feeling great although it had
    toned down somewhat at that point. At 5 hours I took 1 more cap with a meal. Now had I not been planning on getting some serious studying done I would not have taken a second cap but having not slept much last night the mental focus I get from this was going to be extremely helpful. There was definitely some overlap of the two caps but it was not too much however I don't think I would have wanted to take them much closer together than that.

I am already impressed with this product. This is honestly one of the best OTC supplements I have tried for focus and mental alertness. Not necessarily for pure energy (although that was very noticeable aswell) but I don't want that anyways. I need to be able to sit and focus so too much energy is not going to do more harm than help. What I got out of Lean EFX today was about what I had hoped/expected and what I need for my purposes so I am pleased so far. I would call this less of a pre-workout product and more of a get-things-done-and-feel-good doing them product. The real test now is can this product continue to deliver day after day? This is where most products fail so I am interested to see how the rest of this log goes.

I'll also add that I trained tonight but it was late and after the product had mostly worn off. Something worth noting was that I was not sluggish or crashing even though both caps had worn off. I still felt good, alert, and strong, as I usually do. I set a big record today on seated cable rows and was strong the rest of the workout as well but I honestly don't think Lean EFX played much of a role if any in that. I was expecting to be strong anyways and have been lately.

usplabsdirect.com
  5. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Hey there.

I'll follow ya.

On this hot train now too huh?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

hey!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Welcome everyone and thank you for following along! This will be a no-bull**** log...Just the information you want and none of the things that tend to clutter logs (posting workouts etc.).

usplabsdirect.com
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Welcome everyone and thank you for following along! This will be a no-bull**** log...Just the information you want and none of the things that tend to clutter logs (posting workouts etc.).
    It's fine if you don't post workouts, I enjoyed the detail and thoughts on the first update. Might I suggest you at least keep us in the loop in regards to BW , estimate BF and if possible Measurements for future reference? I have no experience with women on Fat Burners, and this seems to be an amazing opportunity to learn more, specially if I get a GF I would like to know what to give her once I enroll her into the gym and tailer her nutrition !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

subbed
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    It's fine if you don't post workouts, I enjoyed the detail and thoughts on the first update. Might I suggest you at least keep us in the loop in regards to BW , estimate BF and if possible Measurements for future reference? I have no experience with women on Fat Burners, and this seems to be an amazing opportunity to learn more, specially if I get a GF I would like to know what to give her once I enroll her into the gym and tailer her nutrition !
    I will try but honestly if I am bulking I am bulking and I can bulk on any fat burner or stimulant and have done it many times. There are other supplements and some specialty items in action here when it comes to body fat/composition that will have a more powerful influence. Of course if I think Lean EFX is playing a role I will absolutely take note of that. As far as body weight goes I am usually about 144 in the morning lately. To give you an idea of my body fat abs are sort or visible by no means true abs but you can easily tell where they all are and ribs are also easily visible when standing relaxed. Slight quad separation, delts are still showing striations when flexed. I would be totally comfortable getting fatter than this but at the same time I am a long way off from stage condition. You know something interesting I have noticed is that a lot of women actually seem to handle stims better than or as well as men do. You wouldn't think this would be the case. I looked into it and I remember reading something about women metabolizing stims faster or something...I don't remember the how or why though.
    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    subbed
    Hey! Glad to have ya!

Weekend update coming soon. There's no school or work this weekend so there is not a ton new to report.

usplabsdirect.com
  11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by classic34
    I will try but honestly if I am bulking I am bulking and I can bulk on any fat burner or stimulant and have done it many times. There are other supplements and some specialty items in action here when it comes to body fat/composition that will have a more powerful influence. Of course if I think Lean EFX is playing a role I will absolutely take note of that.

Hey! Glad to have ya!

Weekend update coming soon. There's no school or work this weekend so there is not a ton new to report.
    What you think is playing a role on the fat loss side of things?

What's your diet & eating scedule looking like?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    What you think is playing a role on the fat loss side of things?

What's your diet & eating scedule looking like?
    Anything that effects your ability to gain muscle is going to have an impact in that area. Certain non-OTC items obviously will have a more profound effect that tends to over shadow things like stimulants. As far as diet/eating go typically I am at 6-7 meals daily and range 2600-3200 cals depending on what body part I train, how many hours I am awake for, that type of thing. I probably average around 2900 cal/day.

usplabsdirect.com
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Weekend update days 2 and 3:

Both Saturday and Sunday I took just 1 cap with breakfast first thing in the morning. It was a relaxing weekend with not much for studying or running around so there was no need to have more than that. The nice smooth focus and wide awake alert feeling is still present with just one capsule. My boyfriend is just about the most stim tolerant person that I know so I gave him 2 caps to have on sunday morning before we went to the gym together. He was impressed with it as well. He said he got much more mental alertness and focus with this than other stimulants like Redline or pre-workout powders like Jack3d. He said it was nice energy, clean and not jittery at all. He can literally take 500 mg caffeine and be totally fine and get a little energy from it so this is saying a lot. Qualitatively from what I can tell he got about the same effects that I have been experiencing however I don't think I would want to take two at once at this point!

usplabsdirect.com
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Days 4, 5, and 6 update:

Day 4 (9/10):

Hello Monday! Just as on Friday I had 1 cap with breakfast upon waking and a second probably about 5 hours later. The effects are still going strong. Even on little sleep this is keeping me mentally sharp and feeling alert without that unpleasant stimmed out feeling. No racing heart, no jitters. Just nice clean focus and energy. I love it!

Day 5 (9/11):
    Today I slept in and took just 1 cap at about 9 a.m. Without the second cap I did not crash but rather came down slowly. I'm not sure when exactly it wore off completely because it was such a slow come down.

Day 6 (9/12):
    1 Cap early this morning and another a few hours ago. Today is a similar story to day 4...The effects are still persisting. I am not having any sleep issues probably due to the fact that this does not accelerate my heart rate very much which is nice. The side effects that I hate most about some stims (racing heart, headaches, crash, dysphoria) are not present with this.

usplabsdirect.com
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

very cool!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Guys I swear I am not just being positive because this is a sponsored log. I really do love this stuff! I just hope the effects keep up as I go through the rest of the bottle.

usplabsdirect.com
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

oh hai~
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    oh hai~
    Oh hai dere!

usplabsdirect.com
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

sup chick long time no speaky
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

sup chick long time no speaky
    I know! Just enjoying my off season and finishing up under grad. How are you?

Days 7-11 (9/13-9/17):

There has not been a whole lot new to note lately. Effects are similar to before but not somewhat dulled. I am not crashing or anything. Still getting nice clean energy and focus with an easy come down but the effects are simply not as strong as they were before. 2 caps per day is still plenty. On Sat. and Sun. I only took 1 cap in the morning because those days I was well rested and did not do a whole lot of work. Week days however I am usually running on less sleep with much more to do so on those days I'll typically have 1 cap upon waking then another cap about 5 hours later. Sleep is still uninterrupted. Ummm yeah I guess that's about it!

usplabsdirect.com
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

im pretty good i guess.. missing your prescence in the customer service arena. eric has me doing your old job.. kinda. so what will be your new role behind the scenes?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

im pretty good i guess.. missing your prescence in the customer service arena. eric has me doing your old job.. kinda. so what will be your new role behind the scenes?
    Oh well that's cool to see you've moved up. You always went above and beyond your job as a rep so I think you deserved it. Actually nothing. It turns out there's no need for me so I am currently investigating some other/better options. We'll see what happens!

usplabsdirect.com
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

well heres hoping you find something you like! im sending out the good ju ju to ya.. if you want u always have me for a refference!
  24. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by classic34
    Oh well that's cool to see you've moved up. You always went above and beyond your job as a rep so I think you deserved it. Actually nothing. It turns out there's no need for me so I am currently investigating some other/better options. We'll see what happens!
    You were good to me when it came M1D Blk time.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

<3 <3 <3 // love dat der Aaronjp1 ur good stuff bro.

ph-17
  26. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    <3 <3 <3 // love dat der Aaronjp1 ur good stuff bro.

ph-17
    Thx. Yeah I saw the 17, I'll have to try it one day.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

I'm tempted on it as well.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

well heres hoping you find something you like! im sending out the good ju ju to ya.. if you want u always have me for a refference!
    Thank you! I'll keep ya in mind.

You were good to me when it came M1D Blk time.
    Well come on how could we NOT hook you up?

Days 12 and 13 (today) down. Nothing new to report. Still liking this at 2 caps/day. SNS and Fahrenheit have agreed to let me log this along with the new caffeine free Focus XT which should be arriving in the mail soon. I'll be doing separate logs but noting how they are together in this log in addition to my notes on just the Lean EFX. I'll be experimenting with them both together and separately. It's going to be a pretty bad ass study combo and I'm really looking forward to using them both to prepare for my first couple of exams in the next 2 weeks!

usplabsdirect.com
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Days 13 (9/20) - Day 17 (9/24):
    Still enjoying this. I am pretty surprised actually at how well this is still working for me. After the initial drop in effectiveness it does not seem to have declined much more and 2 caps per day is still just right for my busy days where I need to stay productive and mentally sharp. I am still noticing some appetite suppression as well which is appreciated despite the fact that I am bulking because I am hungry pretty much all the time and this is making it more manageable. The rise in body temperature I was experiencing has declined slowly. I do get an initial increase in temperature shortly after taking it if I do not take it with much food because of the niacin but other than that the temperature increase is there but very slight at this point. I really don't mind this as I am not particularly interested in the thermogenic effects and even if I was a decline in thermogenic effects is pretty unavoidable with any stimulant fat burner.

Edit - Oh and an additional note... My Caffeine-Free Focus XT came in the mail Friday and I tried out the FXT/Lean EFX combo for the first time on Saturday before a long study session. This is an excellent combination just as I expected. Both products are great separately but put together my performance and mental endurance was significantly improved as opposed to not using anything at all. For any students looking for a good basic study stack I would absolutely recommend these two products together. Throw in some piracetam or other racetam and that's just about as good as you're going to get!

usplabsdirect.com
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Days 18 (9/25) - 22 (9/29):
    Over the past few days especially I have noticed the effects declining. My nose has been a little stuffy so maybe I am coming down with a cold and that's making me tired/resistant to stims. I am still mentally sharp between the Lean EFX and Focus XT and my mental endurance is still doing very well but I am feeling run down and like I am not getting much out of this in terms of physical stimulation at this point. Maybe I'm sick, maybe I have just been working too hard, who knows. When I am low on sleep I tend to be resistant to stims so hopefully it's just something like that and I'll be back on top of things soon. I have still been at 2 caps daily on most days and for the sake of this log I will not exceed that as the label recommends 1-2 daily. I think if I were to start taking 3 caps daily it would just cause resistance to build up too quickly anyways so at 2 caps I shall stay!

I used the Lean EFX/Focus XT combo for the last 5 days leading up to an exam on day 19 (Wednesday) and I have to say the combination really helped in my last minute cramming. The Lean EFX kept me alert and focused and the Focus XT really helped me take everything in without getting that mental burnout that you normally get from intense studying. I ended up doing really well on the exam which I obviously cant attribute completely to the two products but they certainly did help!

usplabsdirect.com
  31. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Good to see ya back little lady.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Good to see ya back little lady.
    You sir have an avi addiction lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Day 23 (9/30) - Day 26 (10/3):

Well I seem to be back to normal now. No more stuffy nose and needing additional sleep. Maybe it was one of those times when you almost get sick but not quite, haha. The Lean EFX doesn't seem to have picked back up much in effect though. A couple of times I tried taking the first cap a little before breakfast instead of with/after it and while it did seem to make it a little bit stronger I had a pretty bad niacin flush. It was uncomfortable enough that I'll be sticking with taking it with or after a meal from now on. I am still enjoying this for sure but I think that after finishing a bottle I would take some time off by either stopping altogether or more likely switching to a different stimulant for a while.

One more exam down this week. I needed to do some last minute cramming for it and the Lean EFX/Focus XT combo did not let me down. I posted more on this in my Focus XT log but my last minute studying was definitely effective. The boost in memory was obviously due to the Focus XT but I just want to mention again what a great combo this is.

usplabsdirect.com
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Days 27-33 (10/4-10/10):

There's not much new to report. I definitely feel like I need a break form this to resensitize but it is still doing its job well enough. The time of day when I feel it the strongest is when the first and second dose are overlapped for a couple of hours when those two doses are taken close together (4-5 hours apart). I only have 13 caps left so a final review is on the way! I'll also review the combo of Lean EFX with Caffeine-Free Focus-XT in case anyone is considering it.

usplabsdirect.com
  35. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Cassie good phuckin move to USPLabs!!!

www.InsaneVeins.com
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Cassie good phuckin move to USPLabs!!!

Thanks Aaron! I'm really excited about it.

Days 34-40 (10/11-10/17):

I'd say I'm feeling about the same on this as I was in my last update. I love how smooth the energy feels. It's difficult to tell when my last dose has completely worn off because the comedown is so gradual. This is important because often times I work out late at night. It's too late to take pre-workout stimulants and the last thing I want is to be caught in the middle of a crash right when I need to go lift. The only complaint that I have thus far is my inability to take a dose on an empty stomach without turning into an itchy red lobster from the niacin. That is easily fixed by eating a carb containing meal before taking the cap and I think I am just extra sensitive to the niacin flush. I have had this problem with quite a few other products so other people might not get the flushing with empty stomach dosing. I only have 5 caps left so my final review is right around the corner!

usplabsdirect.com
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Cool deal!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Days 41-44 (10/18-10/21):

Well the bad news is my Lean EFX Refined bottle is empty. The good news is that I really like this stuff. I stretched the dosing the last few days taking just 1 cap most days. There's nothing new to report for the final few days.

**FINAL REVIEW**

Energy (10/10) - Spot on exactly what I was looking for. I experienced smooth sustained energy. It was not jittery but rather I had a wide awake type feeling which is exactly what I need to get through my day. This is not a pre-workout supplement but rather something that picks you up and keeps you going. I did not experience crashing which is a big deal for me because a crash right when I need to work out or do something else important can seriously put a cramp in my style. I noticed that I had good focus and attention span while using this which really helped me in completing reading/studying and other projects. My only complaint is that the effect faded significantly after the first couple of weeks but honestly that is expected with any stimulant.

Appetite Suppression (5/10) - I noticed appetite suppression for the first couple of weeks but after that it seemed to fade to about the same suppression that I would get with any other stimulant.

Weight/Fat Loss (N/A) - I was bulking and noticed no difference however I was purposely gaining weight. If there was any fat loss it was overshadowed by my efforts to keep consistent with my plan.

Side Effects(8/10) - I did not really mention this before because I hadn't realized what the cause was but I get a slight headache from Lean EFX Refined. It begins as soon as I start really feeling the effects of the cap and then fades along with the other effects. This isn't a big deal but I did find myself using ibuprofen more often while using the product. In addition to this I found that if I took a cap first thing in the morning before eating I would get an intense niacin rush. I think I am extra sensitive to niacin. This problem was corrected by taking the cap with a carb meal in which case I wasn't bothered in the least by it. I gave it an 8/10 still because while these sides were present they were easily corrected and were not a big inconvenience

Will I Consider Buying in the Future? - Absolutely. What I got from this is pretty much what I wanted and what I expected. With a bottle lasting me over a month it is absolutely worth the purchase.

**Additional Notes on the combination of Lean EFX Refined and Caffeine-Free Focus XT***

Wow, amazing combination! Caffeine-Free Focus XT gets a good review for me as well. With that improving my mental function and endurance and Lean EFX giving me the physical and mental stimulation that I need I was able to improve my productivity and studying was more enjoyable with the lack of brain fog and tired feeling. I was also able to maintain performance while working/studying for a longer period of time. The two products complemented each other very well and I would highly recommend this combination to other students as well.

usplabsdirect.com
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

awsome final review!
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  40. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Nice detailed review!
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The strengthening of Pride (recomp/lean cycle)
    By Pride89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-19-2012, 02:01 PM
  2. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 03:24 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 08:49 AM
  4. The Spice of Life
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 02:16 PM
  5. Replies: 51