R3ACTION gets fat smacked (sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

R3ACTION gets fat smacked (sponsored)

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    R3, you do any rotator cuff exercises?
    I can't even do a side or front lat lift with a 10 pound dumbbell! Haha it's weird 455 on shrugs and 215 on military but movements like lat lifts put me on the ground. I was in therapy but right now with the extra hours at work he gave me exercises to do at home.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Go very light first set like 135!
    I'm STOKED haha
    Then end at 280?
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well then there's your sign! Do the exercises big man.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Well then there's your sign! Do the exercises big man.
    Haha alright.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Def go light on the first set. I was going 175 for 15 and 255 for 8 but I figured out If I dropped the first set to 155 and the second to 245 it was about perfect to get a good one rep set In and not feel so fatigued. My numbers are in my log feel free to check em out man. It took me a couple weeks to figure out how to work up to that 1 rep set and still be able to hit 5 after.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Oh and a couple weeks ago I had the same shoulder thing. Could press just fine but couldn't lift a DB or pull a cable at all. I just laid off the pulls and lat raises for 2 weeks and it went away.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Def go light on the first set. I was going 175 for 15 and 255 for 8 but I figured out If I dropped the first set to 155 and the second to 245 it was about perfect to get a good one rep set In and not feel so fatigued. My numbers are in my log feel free to check em out man. It took me a couple weeks to figure out how to work up to that 1 rep set and still be able to hit 5 after.
    It's a wierd rep set up for sure... I just make up my own ****.... Chest and tris just seem to work
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Oh and a couple weeks ago I had the same shoulder thing. Could press just fine but couldn't lift a DB or pull a cable at all. I just laid off the pulls and lat raises for 2 weeks and it went away.
    I've got a tear in my seratis anterior. It runs across the ribs and under the traps. It allows the scapula to pull out and look like a wing. When I flex I look deformed haha ask LTL. They suggest seeing a surgeon...
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

I think when I started it I over bid on my first set and under bid my one rep so I would do two instead of One each time. Takes time I'm sure it's the db incline that gets my shoulder. Wish I had hammer strength incline where I am.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

It's a wierd rep set up for sure... I just make up my own ****.... Chest and tris just seem to work
    Yeah man you've done well with it! I've got to get a belt I was pissed when I decided I was ready to do weighted dips and the only belt my gym has is a small. WTF are you serious a small. When my big ass walks up and tries to put on a small belt it's embarrassing! I am sure it will end up on youtube someday.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

Yeah man you've done well with it! I've got to get a belt I was pissed when I decided I was ready to do weighted dips and the only belt my gym has is a small. WTF are you serious a small. When my big ass walks up and tries to put on a small belt it's embarrassing! I am sure it will end up on youtube someday.
    Haha ass holes
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

I've got a tear in my seratis anterior. It runs across the ribs and under the traps. It allows the scapula to pull out and look like a wing. When I flex I look deformed haha ask LTL. They suggest seeing a surgeon...
    Ok that's def not what I had lol sounds like a good time though haha
    Purus labs Rep
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

With the three pound loss from last week I'm hoping to drop some more for this weeks weigh in. I'm going to cut down to 3 caps a day so that I can run fat smack for 11 more days. With the schedule I'm on it's been nice having the added energy. The part that has really been playing a big part for me is the appetite suppression.

Also I have enjoyed using it as a pwo especially during cardio. It helps me to maintain a heart rate that's ideal for fat loss. Unlike with many pre workouts I struggle in keeping a consistent heart rate in any zone. I have also been drenched in sweat after every cardio session which proves it's thermogenic properties for me.

After reviewing the arsenal on the BA PURUS site I think that I would love to use this to stack with Condense, DPOL, SLINshot, and recycle. I think that while on a test boost the thing that gets me is hunger. And this easily eliminates that issue for me.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Sorry for the delayed update. I'm out of commission for a little bit. I ended up doing some damage to my hand. Still rocking the cardio just waiting on my grip to come back. Shouldn't be long. Gives me a chance to focus more on weight loss. Fat smack has still been smacking me around in fact my wife is out of town and I learned how much this stuff will do for you on a full 8 hours of sleep. My LORD! I can't believe it! I had a hectic night at work came in early, left late...whatever I've got a secret weapon! A whole week of fat smack and sleep.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Hell yea brother!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Sounds like you have a good routine going and results are coming. Now try and keep the consistency there and it's money!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Sounds like you have a good routine going and results are coming. Now try and keep the consistency there and it's money!
    I love the routine I've been doing and have had great results. Just got to stay injury free. Working 7 days a week for long stretches plays hell on the body.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Todays weigh in:

Fat Smacking my way closer to my goals!
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Todays weigh in:

Fat Smacking my way closer to my goals!
    Winning if u ask me
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Awesome job brother!
    Purus labs Rep
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Chiseling away at that physique. Keep hammering big man.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Well with the injury to my hand I had to take some time off of lifting. I have still been doing cardio. I'm feeling much better now and I am feeling that I will be back in the weight room after this weekend. I am leaving for a hunting trip in the morning. Looking forward to fat smack in my tree stand! Thinking it will help me stay on stand all day! Sadly Sunday will be my last day on fat smack. I will be posting a final weigh in and review when I get back.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Happy hunting big guy!!
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Good luck man. I don't get to go out until next weekend. Super jealous
    Purus labs Rep
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Good luck man. I don't get to go out until next weekend. Super jealous
    Hey I need it! We will see who gets first blood!
  26. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well with the injury to my hand I had to take some time off of lifting. I have still been doing cardio. I'm feeling much better now and I am feeling that I will be back in the weight room after this weekend. I am leaving for a hunting trip in the morning. Looking forward to fat smack in my tree stand! Thinking it will help me stay on stand all day! Sadly Sunday will be my last day on fat smack. I will be posting a final weigh in and review when I get back.
    Cool deal man! Enjoy the weekend.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Happy hunting big guy!!
    Thank you AZ!
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

I want to thank PURUS Labs for the opportunity to log Fat Smack XR. Using this product has helped me take another huge step toward my goals.

I found that fat smack very effectively suppressed my appetite. I normally have a large appetite and difficulty with dieting because I'm miserably hungry all the time. With Fat Smack I easily cut down my intake for the day. In fact at times I would have difficulty finding any appetite at all. I had to make sure I waited until after dinner with my family before I would take my first dose. I'm a third shifter so dinner is my breakfast.

Using FS as a pre workout was also a huge plus. The energy that I got from it was very clean. No jitters or shakes and the sweat just poured! I don't believe I received the long sustained energy that I read most got out of this. I got about two or three hours of good clean energy with no crash, so this helped greatly during the third shift witching hours. During cardio I don't think I've ever sweated so heavily. I easily kept my heart rate in a fat burning zone as opposed to using a pw. Pre workouts usually make it impossible for me to stay at a consistent heart but fat smack really helped me here.

The biggest thing is I lost weight without losing strength! I weighed in yesterday. Grand total was 9 pounds. I feel better look better and have only 28 pounds left to go before I hit my goal!

Weigh in on the 9th

Yesterday's weigh in
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

I want to thank PURUS Labs for the opportunity to log Fat Smack XR. Using this product has helped me take another huge step toward my goals.

I found that fat smack very effectively suppressed my appetite. I normally have a large appetite and difficulty with dieting because I'm miserably hungry all the time. With Fat Smack I easily cut down my intake for the day. In fact at times I would have difficulty finding any appetite at all. I had to make sure I waited until after dinner with my family before I would take my first dose. I'm a third shifter so dinner is my breakfast.

Using FS as a pre workout was also a huge plus. The energy that I got from it was very clean. No jitters or shakes and the sweat just poured! I don't believe I received the long sustained energy that I read most got out of this. I got about two or three hours of good clean energy with no crash, so this helped greatly during the third shift witching hours. During cardio I don't think I've ever sweated so heavily. I easily kept my heart rate in a fat burning zone as opposed to using a pw. Pre workouts usually make it impossible for me to stay at a consistent heart but fat smack really helped me here.

The biggest thing is I lost weight without losing strength! I weighed in yesterday. Grand total was 9 pounds. I feel better look better and have only 28 pounds left to go before I hit my goal!

Weigh in on the 9th

Yesterday's weigh in
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Liked it so much you double posted it!! Nice job big man. Goes to show 2 things: discipline and hard work combined with the right supplements will give you the results.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Hell yea brother! Your hard work with a lil Purus payed off!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  32. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thx for the final review.

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Awesome review and good job man.
    Purus labs Rep
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Awesome rearview and hand job man.
    Oh lawd...
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Oh lawd...
    Haha!
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Liked it so much you double posted it!! Nice job big man. Goes to show 2 things: discipline and hard work combined with the right supplements will give you the results.
    Thanks AZ
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Hell yea brother! Your hard work with a lil Purus payed off!!!
    Thanks bro I'm stoked to get to 250 definitely has been a challenge but I'm another step closer!
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Awesome review and good job man.
    no blood this time. Going to hunt the flat lands here at home until I can get home to the hills.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

no blood this time. Going to hunt the flat lands here at home until I can get home to the hills.
    Yeah I went out this morning and got skunked...4 coons and about a thousand squirrels lol
    Purus labs Rep
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

Weigh in on the 9th

Yesterday's weigh in
    Awesome job bro! Great run and log!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. WarcraftJJS's Fat Smack/Slinshot Log (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 10:27 AM
  2. Purus Fat Smack & Slin Shot (Sponsored)
    By pigpen75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 11:11 PM
  3. Smack This! (Sponsored Purus Log -Fat Smack/Slinshot Log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 09:41 PM
  4. Stacked gets smacked - FAT SMACK (sponsored)
    By StackedCop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 04:37 PM
  5. Orangatang's Burnin' with Purus Fat Smack (sponsored)
    By Orangatang in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 10:45 AM