First of all, I would like to thank xR1pp3Rx for the opportunity to log LG Science's. It shipped within 4 business days which was awesome! He also threw in a bottle of as a bonus! I'm very excited to be trying this product and hope to see results!
Hi, I'm Gokix. Some of you might have seen me hanging around the Weight Loss sub-forum. I have struggled with my weight and bad eating habits for most of my life. It's not been an easy road and I was spending way too much time idling around, wondering what it'd be like to be fit & healthy as opposed to actually doing something about it. Last year I became fed up with myself and wanted a change. I started off with circuit training videos like p90 and 30 day shred which put me on the right track. Then, I fell ill for a few months and regressed, losing and gaining back some of the weight I had lost. In January '12 I started adding weights to my workout regime and I've not looked back. I love how lifting has started to form my physique and seeing muscles I never thought I even had! Why hello biceps! 8 months later, 20lbs lighter and I'm still a work in progress. A.M has been a great source of inspiration and support for me and I am so thankful for the wealth of info and knowledge members (you know who you are! ) So, now you know a little about me and I hope you'll join me in my journey! Questions, comments, concerns are welcome. Thanks for reading.
To cut and reduce BF% by... a lot, because I have a lot to lose! I don't know the exact %. I'm shooting for ~15 lbs - I have a cruise coming up in November so that's my goal! Will post before pics sometime this week. If anyone is interested have a workout log in my sig.
27 yrs old
161.2 lbs (Today's PWO)
Train 3x week with 2 days of cardio. I'm working on the cardio part - it's not my favorite!
Following IF 14/10 window & carb cycling
Workout Days: ~1800 calories
Rest Days: ~1400 calories
4 -8 weeks*
Will assess at 4 week mark. *Is it recommended to take a stim break after 1 month?
- 1 pill/day around noon to test tolerance.
- Strong and a bit overwhelming. It smells like ground up coffee ** I just did a side by side comparison with Folger's Instant Roast Coffee - the smell is very similar to that.**
- Took 1 pill at noon and the stim effects hit me within 15 minutes; started to feel a warming sensation about 30 minutes in. This stuff is definitely potent!! I can't imagine taking more than 1 pill at a time. My energy didn't exactly skyrocket but my heart did start to feel a bit heavy so something was/is happening, and it subsided about ~1 later. I felt great during my warmup/workout and it didn't interfere with that at all. Now that I've finished that heavy feeling is starting to creep up again. Hmm, any thoughts?
- Ate a pre-wo snack about 2 hours after dosage on empty stomach. Hasn't done much to suppress my appetite because I've finished my workout and I'm still hungry.
- I was expecting it to kick in once the stim feeling did, but it didn't. However, I had a great workout and it provided me with good, sustained energy. I'm usually burned out by the time I hit supersets but I felt like I was coasting today.