Ax disintegrating adipose with Fat Smack (Purus Sponsored)

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Ax disintegrating adipose with Fat Smack (Purus Sponsored)

First Off I have to thank AaronJP1 and everyone at Purus labs for giving me this opportunity to shed my insulation! Upon looking at the bottle I was thrilled to see that the stimulant portion of this compound is sustained release. So I know I can expect much longer lasting energy with little to no crash!

So after breakfast this morning I took 2 tabs since I'm quite caffeine and stimulant tolerant but 30-40 minutes later I was buzzing! COCAINE!! Seriously this stuff is STRONG!!! I'm used to taking preworkout drinks before I hit the gym but none of them has given me the endurance that this stuff has! I did 35 minutes of cardio and I had plenty of energy left in the tank! I do have to say that I noticed the capsaicin slightly burning my stomach and throat especially when I burped. However, It was slight and disappeared after I had a yogurt, just as Airborne42 has suggested.

I don't usually keep complete track of my diet like I am doing this run. I usually estimate my calories and even after the first day I can see I was way off. I estimated being at 2500 calories but after adding everything up I was at only 1700. I definitely would have caused some muscle atrophy!

My supplement staples consist of CLA,Fish Oil, Creatine, Super Cissus, Glucosamine and chondroitan!

Day 1- Starting weight 190lbs(My G/F says I have baby nipples!)
    Name:  fatsmack.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  167.3 KB

Week 1 review= To say that I love FSXR is an understatement. So far it is causing an increase in workout intensity and a massive increase in metabolism as apparent by my physique change. I have never seen such a change in my body in merely 7 days without anabolics! Looking forward to week 2!

Week 2 review: Took measurements today and found out Aaron was right! I haven't lost the muscle I thought I did. Turns out I just had a LOT more fat than I realized! FSXR is as good as advertised! I'm looking much leaner and even though I've lost a little bit on my arms I believe it was straight fat. Down 9 lbs!
    Week 0---------------Week 2
    33 waist--------------32
    15' calves-------------15
    38.5'' chest-----------38
    23.5'' quad------------23
    15''arm--------------14.75

Week 3 review: I can say that I didn't realize just how potent this stuff was until this week! I wasn't paying much attention to the scale and noticed I was already down 11 pounds. This was much more than I anticipated. I cut down my FSXR dosage and increased my calories a bit more to prevent muscle loss. If you are a hardgainer you have to be careful not to cut calories too low. This stuff is not your average fat burner!

Week 4-review-life has been kicking my butt but FSXR has me kicking it right back! I feel that my results were more than I ever expected. I have used fat burners before but I have never had anything affect me like this stuff! Keeping a strict diet log has really taught me a good bit about consistency and precision. Thank you all from Purus for teaching me what a real fat burner is and how to punish those fat cells!

Final Review:
    One issue I had with this supplement is that it seemed to make me smell horrendous when I sweat. It lessened after week 2 but It never went away. I'm a natural hardgainer and I've always had a fast metabolism so 4 pills a day was more than I could handle. I started losing fat so fast that it started cutting into my muscle. The potency of this stuff was nearly more than I could handle. If you are hardgainer, you need to be extremely careful not to cut your calories too low while taking this. If you are looking for potency though, then look no further!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

My diet for the day consisted of
    2500 calories with about 175g of carbs and 196g of protein.

Breakfast: Kashi cereal w/ light almond milk,teaspoon of peanut butter, and a vanilla yogurt.
    Post workout: Protein and fruit smoothie
    Lunch: 3 carne asada taco's w/ refried beans
    Dinner: 1 Carne asada taco w/ 1 cup of protein powder mixed with water.

Workout
    Elliptical Trainer:
    15mins intense!
    20mins intense!
    Incline Dumbbell Bench Press:
    50 lb x 20 reps
    60 lb x 15 reps
    60 lb x 15 reps
    Dumbbell Bench Press:
    60 lb x 15 reps
    60 lb x 15 reps
    60 lb x 15 reps
    Decline Barbell Bench Press:
    192 lb x 20 reps
    192 lb x 16 reps
    192 lb x 15 reps
    Machine Chest Fly (Pec Deck):
    100 lb x 15 reps
    105 lb x 13 reps
    105 lb x 12 reps

I kept the workout fairly light weight and high rep to burn more calories and also to make sure not to aggrivate my tendonitis that flares up in my elbow and surgically repaired shoulder. Felt no pain during the workout. This workout was a blast! Also watched the new Batman again! Kick ass movie!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

In!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

In man good luck man
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  5. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Hey!

Thank you very much for the "personal thank you"... Means a lot to me because I put a lot of effort into my promos and love getting quality people!

Along with my team which is the Purus Labs it's possible!

Liking the feel of this log; this should be good.

You just had a b day too huh? Happy belated b day.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Hey!

Thank you very much for the "personal thank you"... Means a lot to me because I put a lot of effort into my promos and love getting quality people!

Along with my team which is the Purus Labs it's possible!

Liking the feel of this log; this should be good.

You just had a b day too huh? Happy belated b day.
    Your birthday recently too? Another Virgo in the house? I am going to give this log 100% intensity. I refuse to falter and I will not half-ass this log. It irritates me during promos to see everyone apply like they are gung-ho, yet fall off the bandwagon when they receive the product. No supplement will overcome an apathetic work ethic. You get out what you put in, no excuses!

Arm day workout
    Elliptical Trainer:
    15 min pre-workout
    15 min post workout
    Alternate Incline Dumbbell Curl:
    30 lb x 15 reps
    35 lb x 12 reps
    35 lb x 12 reps
    Standing Inner-Biceps Curl:
    35 lb x 12 reps
    35 lb x 12 reps
    35 lb x 12 reps
    Barbell Curl:
    60 lb x 12 reps
    60 lb x 12 reps
    60 lb x 12 reps
    Machine Preacher Curls:
    95 lb x 15 reps
    125 lb x 12 reps
    125 lb x 12 reps
    Standing Overhead Barbell Triceps Extension:
    45 lb x 20 reps
    55 lb x 15 reps
    60 lb x 12 reps
    Tricep Dumbbell Kickback:
    20 lb x 20 reps
    20 lb x 20 reps
    25 lb x 15 reps
    Triceps Pushdown - Rope Attachment:
    60 lb x 12 reps
    70 lb x 10 reps
    60 lb x 12 reps
    Dip Station Straight Leg Raise:
    12 reps
    12 reps
    12 reps
    Dip Station Bent Leg Raise:
    12 reps
    12 reps
    12 reps
    Weighted Decline Sit-Up:
    35 lb x 25 reps
    35 lb x 25 reps
    35 lb x 25 reps

Tendonitis bothered me a little bit when doing incline curls but I didn't notice any pain on any other set. I will post my meals and macros later today! Fat Smack is making me feel the burn and I LOVE IT!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

To Everyone following: First off, thank you guys for taking the time to subscribe! Feel free to constructively critique my log along the way. I work very hard while in the gym but I'm always willing to listen to what others have to say about the diet or the workouts. I'm in to win!
  8. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I'm in June, I just remember your app you were talking about your b day.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Killin it Man. I'd way rather see someone with nice controlled movements curling 35's than someone that looks like they're getting ready to throw they're back out trying to hit 50's lol.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Killin it Man. I'd way rather see someone with nice controlled movements curling 35's than someone that looks like they're getting ready to throw they're back out trying to hit 50's lol.
    Haha I'm with ya there! I hate when I see people with horrible form doing the modified pelvic thrust curls or the booty clap squats just so they can say they can lift just as much as you can!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

As the respective girlfriend/gym partner, I've definitely noticed a change since Ax has been taking Fat Smack -- and it's only been like 2 days wtf! He's definitely doing amazing with cardio, he can keep up with me now -- but I'm not sure whether I should be happy or scared. :P
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

I'm in June, I just remember your app you were talking about your b day.
    Haha Yeah August 30th I turned 34 but I'm trying to look 24!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Ok, my diet macros are as follows for Day 2
    2660 calories 242 carbs 242 protein
    I ended up eating more carbs than I meant to today. I was shooting for around 200 while upping my protein but I ended up splurging after my workout and ate a small bowl of high protein pasta! I had no burning esophagus feelings today. Yesterday in the gym I also smelled really really bad. Like a pungent putrid teenage foot smell! It was disgusting but today I was back to smelling as fresh and clean as a guy drenched completely in sweat can smell! Not sure if the capsaicin cleared my pours or what but today I felt absolutely fantastic! I had an amazing sense of overall wellbeing. I LOVE FATSMACK!!!

Breakfast: Kashi with almond milk, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, 1 scoop of whey protein with water
    Preworkout: 1 cup of soy peach yogurt.
    Post workout: large protein shake with veggie extract and frozen fruit.
    Lunch: Baked low sodium/low fat chicken strips with side of steamed mixed veggies
    snack: 1 cup vanilla soy yogurt
    Dinner: 2 cups of high protein omega3 pasta with chopped asparagus cooked in olive oil and fresh garlic and basil.
    snack: 1 cup of whey protein in water.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Great set up brother! Kick some ass
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

In this! FSXR is good stuff!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Day 3- LEG DAY!!!

Elliptical Trainer:
    10 mins
    Barbell Squat:
    115 lb x 20 reps
    135 lb x 15 reps
    185 lb x 12 reps
    205 lb x 10 reps
    Clean and Press:
    70 lb x 12 reps
    70 lb x 12 reps
    70 lb x 12 reps
    Leg Press:
    270 lb x 20 reps
    360 lb x 15 reps
    450 lb x 12 reps
    Leg Extensions:
    115 lb x 15 reps
    145 lb x 12 reps
    185 lb x 10 reps
    Lying Leg Curls:
    115 lb x 15 reps
    125 lb x 12 reps
    145 lb x 10 reps
    Calf Press On The Leg Press Machine:
    270 lb x 20 reps
    360 lb x 15 reps
    450 lb x 12 reps

When I left the gym today I felt like crawling! My legs were sooooo tired! I noticed again that I was sweating like the entire gym was a sauna and boy oh boy do I smell atrocious after a workout! Anyone else have similar experiences with this? I'm a person that sweats a lot anyway but rarely do I ever smell bad. Since I've started Fat Smack my G/F has to hold her breath to spot me! It's bad! I'm hoping it's just flushing the toxins out of my body!

On a positive note though I feel like I'm already leaning out! Maybe it's all in my head but definition after 3 days? One of my gym buddies was commenting on how lean and vascular I'm starting to look. Color me impressed so far!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    In this! FSXR is good stuff!
    No doubt! I love the sustained energy release it provides!
  18. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Clean & press huh?

www.InsaneVeins.com
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Is it still (clean and press) if I stink? I think I see what you did there!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Axillist View Post
    I noticed again that I was sweating like the entire gym was a sauna and boy oh boy do I smell atrocious after a workout! Anyone else have similar experiences with this? I'm a person that sweats a lot anyway but rarely do I ever smell bad. Since I've started Fat Smack my G/F has to hold her breath to spot me! It's bad! I'm hoping it's just flushing the toxins out of my body!
    Not sure if this is a combination of the Fat Smack with other supplements/vitamins, but yeah... it makes him stinky. It's a weird, musty smell. We've worked out together for months, but he's never smelled like this.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Day 3- Nutrition macro's
    2312 calories 196 carbs 204 protein

Breakfast: Kashi w/ almond milk, tablespoon of peanut butter, 1 cup whey protein with water
    Post workout: Protein shake
    Lunch: Boar's head oven roasted chicken breast on Ezekiel bread with minced garlic and 1 cup of steamed mixed veggies
    Dinner: 3 all natural hotdogs with no preservatives,2 whole wheat hot dog buns, 1/2 cup steamed spinach, 1/2 cob of corn.
    Pre-bed snack: 1 cup of casein powder with water.

Did a little better with my macros today. I was able to keep it under 200g of carbs by witholding one of the hot dog buns. My goals for the future is to continue keeping it under 200g carbs and shooting for over 200g of protein daily!
  22. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Axillist
    Day 3- Nutrition macro's
    2312 calories 196 carbs 204 protein

Breakfast: Kashi w/ almond milk, tablespoon of peanut butter, 1 cup whey protein with water
    Post workout: Protein shake
    Lunch: Boar's head oven roasted chicken breast on Ezekiel bread with minced garlic and 1 cup of steamed mixed veggies
    Dinner: 3 all natural hotdogs with no preservatives,2 whole wheat hot dog buns, 1/2 cup steamed spinach, 1/2 cob of corn.
    Pre-bed snack: 1 cup of casein powder with water.

Did a little better with my macros today. I was able to keep it under 200g of carbs by witholding one of the hot dog buns. My goals for the future is to continue keeping it under 200g carbs and shooting for over 200g of protein daily!
    What kind of hot dahs have that much protein in em?
    I wanna try some.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

What kind of hot dahs have that much protein in em?
    I wanna try some.
    I don't remember what brand of hot dogs they were but they weren't anything special as they only had about 6 grams of protein. Hell, even the bun I ate had more protein!

I used to always go to a local butcher shop for all natural Chicago dogs but since I moved I can't find em. I can't eat anything with nitrates or I get migraines so I RARELY eat hot dogs. In fact this was my first bout with hot dogs in several months. Most of my protein came from powder supplementation.
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Good stuff so far!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Get it man
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  26. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I don't remember what brand of hot dogs they were but they weren't anything special as they only had about 6 grams of protein. Hell, even the bun I ate had more protein!

I used to always go to a local butcher shop for all natural Chicago dogs but since I moved I can't find em. I can't eat anything with nitrates or I get migraines so I RARELY eat hot dogs. In fact this was my first bout with hot dogs in several months. Most of my protein came from powder supplementation.
    Gotcha.

Yeah surprised I only saw 3 shakes & I would presume they would be in the 23g protein range... Maybe ya double em up?

Not critiquing just curious.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Gotcha.

Yeah surprised I only saw 3 shakes & I would presume they would be in the 23g protein range... Maybe ya double em up?

I double mine. With water comes out to 48g and 240 Cals
    Purus labs Rep
  28. Registered User

In Interested to see how it treats ya!
    Squats do a booty good.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Gotcha.

I usually supplement about 100g of protein a day through shakes. I tend to add 2 scoops with meals which are about 25g a piece and then in my big shake I double up and get anywhere from 55g to 60g.
  30. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I usually supplement about 100g of protein a day through shakes. I tend to add 2 scoops with meals which are about 25g a piece and then in my big shake I double up and get anywhere from 55g to 60g.
    Gotcha.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Also, today is my off day from the gym. My g/f's cat woke me up at 5 am! I used my pillow and about 30 pounds of force to silence the creature! The cat ended up winning the battle though and I wasn't able to get back to sleep! Lil bastard!

On the positive side, thank Poseidon or some other fictional manifestation for Fat Smack XR! I was able to stay awake all day long in my clinical rotation! This stuff is mandatory for any student running on little sleep!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Yesterday was Day 4-
    Macros 2132 calories 170 carbs 238 protein
    Breakfast: kashi with almond milk
    Snack: Cliff protein bar
    Lunch: 2 chicken sandwiches on flatbread
    Snack: Protein shake w/2 scoops of protein
    Dinner: Home made lean ground beef chili with one piece of cornbread and mixed veggies.
    Last edited by Axillist; 09-06-2012 at 07:17 PM. Reason: mathematical error
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Yesterday was Day 4-
    Macros 2132 calories 195 carbs 213 protein
    Breakfast: kashi with almond milk
    Snack: Cliff protein bar
    Lunch: 2 chicken sandwiches on flatbread
    Snack: Protein shake w/2 scoops of protein
    Dinner: Home made lean ground beef chili with one piece of cornbread and mixed veggies.
    Mmm chicken sandwiches lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Day 5- Back day

Elliptical
    15 min warm up
    20 minute post workout
    Wide-Grip Pull-Up:
    15 reps || assisted || 25 lb
    15 reps || assisted || 25 lb
    12 reps || assisted || 25 lb
    One-Arm Dumbbell Row:
    45 lb x 20 reps
    45 lb x 20 reps
    45 lb x 20 reps
    Bent Over Barbell Row:
    80 lb x 18 reps
    80 lb x 15 reps
    80 lb x 15 reps
    One Arm Lat Pulldown
    42.5 lb x 12 reps
    42.5 lb x 12 reps

Workout kicked my butt. My tendinitis in my elbow didn't hurt at all today. I figured I would go light for this week and then lift progressively heavier weight. Definitely excited!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Tried three for the first time. Comparable to adderall... I was focused and geeked all day.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Day 5 nutrition
    Macro 2250 calories 188 carbs 207 protein
    Breakfast: Kashi cereal
    Lunch: 5 chicken strips from school cafeteria
    Snack: Leftover turkey chili
    Dinner: Turkey meatballs over steamed chopped broccoli with a side of canned cranberries
    Pre bed snack: homemade casein protein pudding

Anyone think I should cut the carbs a bit lower? I was thinking maybe cut down to 150ish? Maybe by the end of the run go for the 50-100 range? Or ya guys think that would be too low while working out intensely?
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

I forgot to add that I took 2 pills in the morning and 2 around 1-2pm. Before that I have been taking 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. I was definitely able to pay much better attention in class so I agree with the adderall reference!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

I forgot to add that I took 2 pills in the morning and 2 around 1-2pm. Before that I have been taking 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. I was definitely able to pay much better attention in class so I agree with the adderall reference!
    FatSmack kicks ass. Do you get euphoria?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

How does 2 pills treat you? I'm thinking about taking 2 on my second dose.
    Purus labs Rep
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    FatSmack kicks ass. Do you get euphoria?
    Nothing extraordinary but I do feel pretty amazing. Saw a guy in the gym I haven't seen in about a couple weeks and his direct quote was "I have no idea what you are doing, but it's working! Keep it up man! You are looking good!"

So to say that I'm a fan of FSXR is an understatement!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 09:06 PM
  2. Howwedo smacking dat fat with Fat Smack XR!!!
    By howwedo107 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 07-13-2012, 10:11 PM
  3. Smack This! (Sponsored Purus Log -Fat Smack/Slinshot Log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 09:41 PM
  4. Orangatang's Burnin' with Purus Fat Smack (sponsored)
    By Orangatang in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 10:45 AM