JonesBones40 hopes to Smack some Fat with Purus Labs' FatSmack.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
What up fellas.
Just got my bottle of FatSmack thanks to those over at Purus Labs so I figured I's start my log!
I am a couple weeks post comp and wish to maintain a weight of 193 before I bulk late October. Hopefully FatSmack can aid me in this!
I am a full time student and work part time so having a little aid never hurt ;)

Anyways I'll try to update this log 3 times a week with pictures sometimes.

I will write up my current diet this weekend but my precomp diet can be found on page 9 here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/198692-jonesbones40-gettin-shredded.html

I am also logging Purus Labs' Condense here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/209963-now-shredded-jonesbones40-4.html#post3580763

Lets SMACK SOME FAT!

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Also I will plan on taking one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Maybe more later... We shall see because I just took one and I'm already sweating... crazy ish

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In it JBone

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2:

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this also. Good luck man

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Well arms day went great hit it hard and fast. My 1 hr 30 minute workout was done within an hour. Good energy good focus. Next week we'll see how it works with focus and energy for school. Have a good weekend guys

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
So today was an off day, but usually off days are when I catch myself snacking on foods I shouldn't be. For this reason I took two pills this morning with breakfast. After about 20 minutes I was in the zone and cranked out 3 hours worth of calculus problems. The whole time I didn't snack on anything. It could have been that I was preoccupied with my work but whatever it was I didn't eat much and really focused well on my work. It didn't hit me too much too fast like some fat loss pills I have taken before. I attribute this to the extended release aspect of the pill. Tomorrow is training day so I'll update with how I feel and look with pictures. Likely moving up to three pills. 2 AM and 1 in the afternoon.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Alright I went ahead with 2 tabs am and 1 preworkout and it was insane. I sweated like a motha (am still sweating...) also I didn't gain any weight (stickin at 193) over the weekend. I attribute this to the appetite curbing off fatsmack! I noticed something strange, that is what ever body part I worked felt like it was on fire. It was not unbearable and was actually kinda cool gaha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alright I went ahead with 2 tabs am and 1 preworkout and it was insane. I sweated like a motha (am still sweating...) also I didn't gain any weight (stickin at 193) over the weekend. I attribute this to the appetite curbing off fatsmack! I noticed something strange, that is what ever body part I worked felt like it was on fire. It was not unbearable and was actually kinda cool gaha
Nice.

Yeah Fat Smack curbs it quite well... Stuff is strong. I did a cap yesterday just to get a hint of what I've been missing...

Keep up the great work, should help u reach your goals.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Its been a little bit everything cool?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry brotha school has been crazy. Had to bail a buddy out of jail this weekend to. Update tomorrow. Bear with me mayn
What ya buddy do?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
So I have been trying something different with my dosing. I take 1 pill on empty stomach to get going for early morning fasted cardio. Although I wouldn't recommend doing if you aren't used to stims, I really feel the kick in the pats to get up and go after I take the pill and take my morning poop haha. Anyways I have maintained weight 193-196 which is what I wanted to do. So no complaints there.

Also I have noticed increase focus amongst more motivation to do cardio and homework. No real complaints if doses are spread out properly. I did take 3 all at once on accident and felt like my heart was gunna explode and I was gunna sweat out my intestines.
My sweet spot is 1 right in the morning, 1 mid afternoon and 1 at noon. Don't take after 2!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So I have been trying something different with my dosing. I take 1 pill on empty stomach to get going for early morning fasted cardio. Although I wouldn't recommend doing if you aren't used to stims, I really feel the kick in the pats to get up and go after I take the pill and take my morning poop haha. Anyways I have maintained weight 193-196 which is what I wanted to do. So no complaints there.

Also I have noticed increase focus amongst more motivation to do cardio and homework. No real complaints if doses are spread out properly. I did take 3 all at once on accident and felt like my heart was gunna explode and I was gunna sweat out my intestines.
My sweet spot is 1 right in the morning, 1 mid afternoon and 1 at noon. Don't take after 2!!!!
3 pills @ once?!

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Been taking a cap of fat smack on an empty stomach for morning cardio, really enjoy this. Makes you sweat and the energy is amazing. Taking two more before noon is the sweet spot for me. Fat smack is doing exactly what I wanted it to, gives me energy to not be overwhelmed with school, energy to do cardio every morning, and maintain a weight between 193-196. Pics here soon.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Been taking a cap of fat smack on an empty stomach for morning cardio, really enjoy this. Makes you sweat and the energy is amazing. Taking two more before noon is the sweet spot for me. Fat smack is doing exactly what I wanted it to, gives me energy to not be overwhelmed with school, energy to do cardio every morning, and maintain a weight between 193-196. Pics here soon.
Awesome news Jbeezy!

the two in the afternoon (about 5-6 hours after the first dose) don't get too much for you? Or is that to let you sleep early?

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Awesome news Jbeezy!

the two in the afternoon (about 5-6 hours after the first dose) don't get too much for you? Or is that to let you sleep early?
Yeah doing two before noon has me coming down right at bed time which is great

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
My first couple doses of fat smack had me really jittery, but last night I got really weird sleep, and have a Calc exam tonight... Despite this I took two fat smacks this morning and I'm wide awake. It feels like I got a full night sleep. Two more this afternoon should have me in the right state of mind to kill my exam. Also I had an o chem exam last night that I am very confident I did good on. One of my goals was to stay on top of my studies with the increase in energy from fat smack. Needless to say fat smack along with some alcar has really helped me!

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
My first couple doses of fat smack had me really jittery, but last night I got really weird sleep, and have a Calc exam tonight... Despite this I took two fat smacks this morning and I'm wide awake. It feels like I got a full night sleep. Two more this afternoon should have me in the right state of mind to kill my exam. Also I had an o chem exam last night that I am very confident I did good on. One of my goals was to stay on top of my studies with the increase in energy from fat smack. Needless to say fat smack along with some alcar has really helped me!
There is a great commercial in there somewhere....

Awesome!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Still with us? Lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
What's up y'all. So I have been doing a pill in the morning precardio and 2 more at about 11. This is excellent. That all day energy is a definite plus. I got an A on my Calc exam and a B on my o chem exam. so Purus Labs, ill be waiting for my commercial offer ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How are things going?
Final review time coming up soon?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Absolutely I'll finish it off this week.
Still no updates?
2-3 weeks passed... Curious followers probably wondered what happened to ya...

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Still no updates?
2-3 weeks passed... Curious followers probably wondered what happened to ya...
Sorry guys been real busy with school. But just finished off the fat smack this week and as I sad I was hoping that it would give me an extra energy boost to stay focused at school and not get overwhelmed. Sure enough it did just that. My first organic chemistry exam was a B and the most recent in Wednesday was an A! I also pulled a B on my calculus exam!
But back to what people care about the most, the fat loss properties. I set my goal to maintain a weight in the range of 193-196 before I begin a bulk. This morning, empty stomach and cardio down, I weighed in at 198.7. So nothing to drastic but I also have not been eating great due to always being on the run, and had pizza last Saturday :( haha.
All things considered here is my final review of Purus Labs Fat Smack:
Energy 10/10: amazing energy. No jitters due to the excellent controlled release ?technology? Haha
Diet supression 8/10: definitely noticed myself eating less after popping a pill of ye olde FatSmack
Workouts ?/10: I used Purus Labs Condense preworkout so that could have been my reason for great workouts, but I definitely enjoyed the boost Fat Smack provided for early morning cardio
Negatives: this product really makes you sweat, like a greased pig. For some this may be good but I couldn't stand sitting in class sweating my balls off. Luckily this side effect vanished midway through my run of Fat Smack
Overall 9/10: I have never tried a fat loss product cause I thought they were bs stimulant laden pills. To my surprise FatSmack is more than that and allowed me to maintain my weight while being very busy and not eating all that great

I want to thank AaronJP1 and everyone at Purus for letting me try their product and will definitely recommend it, and probably run it again to get lean for next summer!

And of course here's a current picture!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thx for the final review. :bigok:
Glad you enjoyed it.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lookin diced man