JonesBones40 hopes to Smack some Fat with Purus Labs' FatSmack.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. What's up y'all. So I have been doing a pill in the morning precardio and 2 more at about 11. This is excellent. That all day energy is a definite plus. I got an A on my Calc exam and a B on my o chem exam. so Purus Labs, ill be waiting for my commercial offer

2. How are things going?
    Final review time coming up soon?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    How are things going?
    Final review time coming up soon?
    Absolutely I'll finish it off this week.

4. Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40

Absolutely I'll finish it off this week.
    Still no updates?
    2-3 weeks passed... Curious followers probably wondered what happened to ya...
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Still no updates?
    2-3 weeks passed... Curious followers probably wondered what happened to ya...
    Sorry guys been real busy with school. But just finished off the fat smack this week and as I sad I was hoping that it would give me an extra energy boost to stay focused at school and not get overwhelmed. Sure enough it did just that. My first organic chemistry exam was a B and the most recent in Wednesday was an A! I also pulled a B on my calculus exam!
    But back to what people care about the most, the fat loss properties. I set my goal to maintain a weight in the range of 193-196 before I begin a bulk. This morning, empty stomach and cardio down, I weighed in at 198.7. So nothing to drastic but I also have not been eating great due to always being on the run, and had pizza last Saturday haha.
    All things considered here is my final review of Purus Labs Fat Smack:
    Energy 10/10: amazing energy. No jitters due to the excellent controlled release ?technology? Haha
    Diet supression 8/10: definitely noticed myself eating less after popping a pill of ye olde FatSmack
    Workouts ?/10: I used Purus Labs Condense preworkout so that could have been my reason for great workouts, but I definitely enjoyed the boost Fat Smack provided for early morning cardio
    Negatives: this product really makes you sweat, like a greased pig. For some this may be good but I couldn't stand sitting in class sweating my balls off. Luckily this side effect vanished midway through my run of Fat Smack
    Overall 9/10: I have never tried a fat loss product cause I thought they were bs stimulant laden pills. To my surprise FatSmack is more than that and allowed me to maintain my weight while being very busy and not eating all that great

I want to thank AaronJP1 and everyone at Purus for letting me try their product and will definitely recommend it, and probably run it again to get lean for next summer!

And of course here's a current picture!
    •   

6. Haha that's what it is
    Attached Images Attached Images  

7. Thx for the final review.
    Glad you enjoyed it.

8. Lookin diced man
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Thx for the final review.
    Glad you enjoyed it.
    I'm glad I had the opportunity! Sorry for the sporadic updates

10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Lookin diced man
    Thanks brother

11. Wheyyyyyy great progress
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 08:03 PM
  2. i time to lose some fat
    By sakes in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 07:08 AM
  3. Need to shed some fat in 20 days.
    By Maxwell600 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 03:38 PM
  4. Time to tear some flesh with ALRI's WTF Pump'd!
    By JJC in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 10:26 PM