Condense New PWO by Purus Labs Featuring Randoja

Page 15 of 18 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

1. Also!!! For back strength start with goodmornings! You should be able to do half of what your squat max is. Cable rows are another to work on. Straight bar with the hammer grip rings. Put lower back in it too
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Also!!! For back strength start with goodmornings! You should be able to do half of what your squat max is. Cable rows are another to work on. Straight bar with the hammer grip rings. Put lower back in it too
    Can someone post a vid of good mornings, I've tried them before but I'm afraid I don't know what I'm doin
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

Can someone post a vid of good mornings, I've tried them before but I'm afraid I don't know what I'm doin
    Just don't look down! Bad things happen.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

4. Look them up. Slight bend in legs... Look up, keep back straight. Bar on upper back. Lean forward and back up
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

5. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Also!!! For back strength start with goodmornings! You should be able to do half of what your squat max is. Cable rows are another to work on. Straight bar with the hammer grip rings. Put lower back in it too
    Half your squat max? Jesus my good mornings are nowhere near that lol I must be doing something wrong! Or my back really is that weak lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Half your squat max? Jesus my good mornings are nowhere near that lol I must be doing something wrong! Or my back really is that weak lol

Guess all that bending over hasn't paid off.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

7. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

Guess all that bending over hasn't paid off.
    Haha well played sir
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

It's a lower back exercise. You should have it up to par
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

9. Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

10. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    i dont have a safety bar lol

11. You don't need one bubba,that was just to show the form. Regular Oly bar works just as well.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

12. I do have to say that a are all benefiting from AB getting power lifting training and I like it!!!

How's everything going with that other **** Rando?

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

13. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I do have to say that a are all benefiting from AB getting power lifting training and I like it!!!

How's everything going with that other **** Rando?

- Valdez
    Date got pushed out another 2 weeks, instead of tomorrow, so my lawyer and the DA can come to some sort of resolution. I love to procrastinate so it all feels very natural lol. I think it's going to work out pretty good, but still hoping for the best and preparing for the worst.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

14. All the best for you bubba.

15. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    All the best for you bubba.
    Thanks buddy.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

16. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    All the best for you bubba.
    This^^^ hopefully everything works out.
    Purus labs Rep

17. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    This^^^ hopefully everything works out.
    Much appreciated.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

18. So you tried both flavors?

Favorite?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    So you tried both flavors?

Favorite?
    It's definitely Apple, but that isn't to say melonberry cooler isn't awesome. Apple is just the best tasting PWO I've ever had. This log is gonna go for days lol, I have a boatload of the stuff.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

20. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    You don't need one bubba,that was just to show the form. Regular Oly bar works just as well.
    Ok I will see if I can fit them in sometime. I'm just afraid of getting hurt lol

21. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    You don't need one bubba,that was just to show the form. Regular Oly bar works just as well.
    Thanks for the video!

22. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Ok I will see if I can fit them in sometime. I'm just afraid of getting hurt lol
    Start with very light weight,high reps and slow. Build up some strength and confidence in the form and then work the weight up.

23. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

Start with very light weight,high reps and slow. Build up some strength and confidence in the form and then work the weight up.
    Will do, thanks AZ!

24. 10-11 Bench Deload Cycle 2

Bench 5@45--5@95--5@115--5@140
    BBB 3x10@115
    DB Lateral Raise 3x12@10
    BB Curl 12@45--2x12@50

No Condense today due to deload. It will have that kick once I start heavy again.
    Critiques on form welcome
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

25. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    10-11 Bench Deload Cycle 2

Bench 5@45--5@95--5@115--5@140
    BBB 3x10@115
    DB Lateral Raise 3x12@10
    BB Curl 12@45--2x12@50

No Condense today due to deload. It will have that kick once I start heavy again.
    Critiques on form welcome
    YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_50y2N2oX5w&feature=yo utu.be
    Easy breezy!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. the now shredded JonesBones40 ConDense's thanks to Purus Labs!
    By jonesBones40 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 11:37 PM
  2. Getting smacked by Purus Labs!
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 11:39 AM
  3. ReCycle by Purus Labs for pct
    By donbx in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 08:00 PM
  4. halovar by purus labs? any word out?