Page 15 of 15 First ... 131415

1. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

Ass to Mouth??
    Well now I'm interested
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    I would only use Smith as a finisher after the free weights. The more musculature activation in a lift,the better. Stabilizers or whatever.
    Go heavier!!! Tons of activation!!!

JK! Well kind of. I can't rely on a spotter every workout so Smith is my only real option... There is only one ****ing power rack at golds and 24 and 0 at my station so to stay consistent I stick with Smith
    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
    •   

3. Like they say...you work with what you have.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

4. 10-23 Cycle 3 Week 1 Deadlift

DL [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@365
    BBB [email protected]
    Weighted Dips 4x10@+60--9@+60

Another disappointing deadlift day. I'm not making progress and my back is getting worse, I wanted to quit after the first set of BBB. I couldn't even hold form. Might have to switch my routine for a bit and try to recoup. Good pumps from the Condense today, dips went pretty good.

Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

5. Still a solid day bro.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    10-23 Cycle 3 Week 1 Deadlift

DL [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@365
    BBB [email protected]
    Weighted Dips 4x10@+60--9@+60

Another disappointing deadlift day. I'm not making progress and my back is getting worse, I wanted to quit after the first set of BBB. I couldn't even hold form. Might have to switch my routine for a bit and try to recoup. Good pumps from the Condense today, dips went pretty good.

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE5lg0W0kM0
    Every1 has a bad day every now & again don't let it get you down.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Hell bubba...7 seconds is great sex for me! Lmao
    Single handedly?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

7. This will be my last workout in this log. I've gone through about 1.75 containers of Condense, and need to get on my other log obligation. Huge fan of this product, and I'll have a final review up a bit later today.

10-25 Cycle 3 Week 2 Bench

Bench [email protected]@[email protected]@190--[email protected]
    BBB [email protected]
    DB Lateral Raise [email protected]
    BB Curl [email protected]@[email protected]

Nice workout today, pretty sure that's a PR on the money set. Accessory work went well, the [email protected] at the end of curls felt pretty good. 1.5 Scoops of Condense had me pumped up.

[img]http://www.**********************/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=15 658&d=1351203836[/img]
    Progress pic from today for a new log.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

8. Solid lift Doja. HellBoy is rockin!!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

9. Iron is only as strong as the man who lifts it. Stay strong bro!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

10. Good deal brother! Great log. I may hit your up on getting a 5/3/1 plan going
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

11. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Solid lift Doja. HellBoy is rockin!!
    Thanks buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Iron is only as strong as the man who lifts it. Stay strong bro!
    Much appreciated brah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Good deal brother! Great log. I may hit your up on getting a 5/3/1 plan going
    Definitely bro my Pm box is always open.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

12. In for the final....

Judging by your signature you should put:

Final Review:
    Just see my signature for answers.

Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

13. Condense: Final Review

Taste: 10/10 Both flavors of Condense were great, Apple was definitely my favorite. It's amazing how much it tastes like real apples instead of fake flavoring. The product mixes very easily as well.

Energy/Endurance: 9/10 Condense gave a nice clean energy without jitters. I liked that you only have to take it 10 minutes before you start your workout, I was surprised how fast it worked. The effects were long lasting and there was no crash, and no problem sleeping if I used it later in the day.

Pumps: 9/10 Pumps were awesome with Condense, I'm definitely a big fan of nitratine. During workouts and up to 6 hours afterward vascularity and pumps would last. I was also taking Purus d-pol for a portion of this log and that combined with Condense was epic.

Overall 9/10 I thought this product as a whole was awesome, I've gone through almost 2 tubs and the flavor doesn't get old, neither do the effects. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants low stim product that works, and continues to work throughout the day. I will definitely be getting more and keeping it in my supp regiment.

Thanks again to Aaron and all the guys at Purus Labs for the chance to try this first and log it.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

14. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    Condense: Final Review

Taste: 10/10 Both flavors of Condense were great, Apple was definitely my favorite. It's amazing how much it tastes like real apples instead of fake flavoring. The product mixes very easily as well.

Energy/Endurance: 9/10 Condense give a nice clean energy without jitters. I liked that you only have to take it 10 minutes before you start your workout, I was surprised how fast it worked. The effects were long lasting and there was no crash, and no problem sleeping if I used it later in the day.

Pumps: 9/10 Pumps were awesome with Condense, I'm definitely a big fan of nitratine. During workouts and up to 6 hours afterward vascularity and pumps would last. I was also taking Purus d-pol for a portion of this log and that combined with Condense was epic.

Overall 9/10 I thought this product as a whole was awesome, I've gone through almost 2 tubs and the flavor doesn't get old, neither do the effects. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants low stim product that works, and continues to work throughout the day. I will definitely be getting more and keeping it in my supp regiment.

Thanks again to Aaron and all the guys at Purus Labs for the chance to try this first and log it.
    #1 Purus SuperFan!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

15. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    #1 Purus SuperFan!!!
    Definitely!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

16. The #1 Purus Man!!!

Ever need another log just HMU.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. the now shredded JonesBones40 ConDense's thanks to Purus Labs!
    By jonesBones40 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 09-18-2012, 12:37 AM
  2. Getting smacked by Purus Labs!
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 12:39 PM
  3. ReCycle by Purus Labs for pct
    By donbx in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 09:00 PM
  4. halovar by purus labs? any word out?