AE's at it again, thanks to Fahrenheit Nutrition (Sponsored)
- 09-20-2012, 11:23 AM
good couple of workouts over the last few days. The tub of endurance is about empty, and after the pill count the lefx will be done on sunday.
I will be finishing up with shoulders tomorrow, and legs/back on saturday, which will lead to a final reviewOfficial Get Diesel Representative
PM me with any questions
- 09-22-2012, 08:17 AM
going into this, this product had the exact profile that I was looking for. It was built around bcaa's and added extra specifically for muscular endurance. It did not disappoint.
The beauty of it imo is
- it mixes in seconds- there was little to no residue at all, even after roughly 20-30 seconds of mixing;
- dominated any doms- i lift as heavy as I can as often as I can, and rarely (maybe once) was I ever sore. That seemed to light an even bigger fire than before, as it became a challenge to make myself sore.
- taste- this wore on me like a fungus. I was not thrilled with it originally, but the more I consumed it the more I wanted it.
One other aspect, I found if I mixed it with a similar flavored pre w/o it greatly enhanced that drink as well. Endurance and condense is a sweet combination fyi
Another pleasant surprise. I am always interested to see if anything will come out of a fat loss supp or if it will even provide half of the label claim. This was an excellent addition. I will say that over the years I have gone from being stim sensitive to stim dulled. So for me....2 a day was not enough.
- Increased sweating from dose 1
- solid water loss- evident from increased vascularity
- good energy- good not great but also very subtle
- while the energy is subtle, it takes a long while to actually kick in. It could take 40 minutes to get the full effect. This was not awful by any means, but I personally like a little quicker impact
I am pleased with both, although to me Endurance exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend endurance. I also recommend Lean EFX, although not with as much passion behind the recommendation as I did for endurance.
Thank you again to farenheit for this opportunity
Official Get Diesel Representative
PM me with any questions
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigschmidt821 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 07-10-2007, 12:51 AM
- By bigschmidt821 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2007, 11:00 PM
- By plymouth city in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 12Last Post: 05-02-2007, 12:44 AM
- By CNizz in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 03-28-2007, 06:29 PM
- By KingMeso in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2005, 01:05 PM