AE's at it again, thanks to Fahrenheit Nutrition (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.48%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

good couple of workouts over the last few days. The tub of endurance is about empty, and after the pill count the lefx will be done on sunday.

I will be finishing up with shoulders tomorrow, and legs/back on saturday, which will lead to a final review
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.48%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

final thoughts

Endurance
    going into this, this product had the exact profile that I was looking for. It was built around bcaa's and added extra specifically for muscular endurance. It did not disappoint.

The beauty of it imo is
    1. it mixes in seconds- there was little to no residue at all, even after roughly 20-30 seconds of mixing;
    2. dominated any doms- i lift as heavy as I can as often as I can, and rarely (maybe once) was I ever sore. That seemed to light an even bigger fire than before, as it became a challenge to make myself sore.
    3. taste- this wore on me like a fungus. I was not thrilled with it originally, but the more I consumed it the more I wanted it.

One other aspect, I found if I mixed it with a similar flavored pre w/o it greatly enhanced that drink as well. Endurance and condense is a sweet combination fyi

Lean EFX
    Another pleasant surprise. I am always interested to see if anything will come out of a fat loss supp or if it will even provide half of the label claim. This was an excellent addition. I will say that over the years I have gone from being stim sensitive to stim dulled. So for me....2 a day was not enough.

Positives
    1. Increased sweating from dose 1
    2. solid water loss- evident from increased vascularity
    3. good energy- good not great but also very subtle

Negative
    1. while the energy is subtle, it takes a long while to actually kick in. It could take 40 minutes to get the full effect. This was not awful by any means, but I personally like a little quicker impact

Overall
    I am pleased with both, although to me Endurance exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend endurance. I also recommend Lean EFX, although not with as much passion behind the recommendation as I did for endurance.

Thank you again to farenheit for this opportunity
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility

Similar Forum Threads

1. IDS at it again
    By bigschmidt821 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 01:51 AM
  2. IDS at it again
    By bigschmidt821 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0