AE's at it again, thanks to Fahrenheit Nutrition (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Had a good back and leg day

Used les as a warmup for deads.

Box squats 7 sets
    Up to 275 for 2. With an extra wide stance

Deads 10 sets
    2 sets @ 455 for 3
    Btn chins 5 sets at bw to failure.

Felt good but definitely hit the wall.

2. Fasted cardio on. 45 minutes 4.0 12% incline.

Back for chest and tris
    •   

3. awesome chest and tri day. great energy and pump today

Flat BP 8 sets
    135, 225,275, 315,335,345 rep range 1-10

Floor press 4 sets
    225 all 4 sets 8 reps per

Incline BP 6 sets
    185lbs-225lbs no set lower than 8

JM Press 5 sets
    225lbs sets of 5

CG BP 5 sets
    275lbs 2 reps

Hit the wall hard and sweating like a freak. Which is a good thing

4. no lifting today....did complete 40 minutes of fasted cardio. Sweating like a fiend. WIll weigh in shortly to get a sense of any change

5. Worked back and bi's this am. Started with typical fasted cardio for 40 minutes

Back:
    Good mornings 5 sets
    185 sets of 10

BB rows 5 sets
    135,155,185,205lbs rep ranged from 3-8

Wide chins 5 sets
    bw to failure

Glass hammer curls 5 sets
    50lbs sets of 8

bb curls 4 sets
    95-115lbs sets of 5

one thing I am noticing now as the sweat is increasing at a rapid pace, my vascularity in my forearms is through the roof. That is always a pleasant and welcomed surprise.

6. Sorry for the delay in my recent update. I was at work yesterday from 630am to 4pm. I did get to lift/run both yesterday and today.

Main things of note right off the bat......
    Sweat continues to increase, although it takes a little while to truly feel the full effects of lefx. However, once it kicks in, it does a great job of providing energy and focus. Strength has not improved, but it has not taken a step back even with slight bw decrease to 208. Was able to hit 275lbs on the incline for 2 sets of 3.

7. was able to get in a solid shoulder workout this morning.

Things to note:
    Body weight is holding stable at 208, which is a good number for me.
    the lefx is still quite potent. Only draw back is the time it takes to kick in
    The flavor of the endurance has worn on me, and I now look forward to it. Surprisingly as it is kinda sticky sweet

8. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    was able to get in a solid shoulder workout this morning.

Things to note:
    Body weight is holding stable at 208, which is a good number for me.
    the lefx is still quite potent. Only draw back is the time it takes to kick in
    The flavor of the endurance has worn on me, and I now look forward to it. Surprisingly as it is kinda sticky sweet
    It is interesting that you say that about the lean efx refined. That is the biggest thing that I actually noticed with it as well. It takes a good 45 minutes to an hour to kick in. We have tried to figure out why but have not been able to. GO figure!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega

It is interesting that you say that about the lean efx refined. That is the biggest thing that I actually noticed with it as well. It takes a good 45 minutes to an hour to kick in. We have tried to figure out why but have not been able to. GO figure!!
    It is still quite effective....just takes a bit. Once it is in, it is certainly noticeable.

Yesterday and today and solid am cardio sessions. Legs and back went well yesterday but over did legs which adversely affected my back. Not as strong on deals as I wold have liked. Body weight continues to stay between 207-208. Slight twinge in my left elbow. Nothing over the top but certainly keeping my eye on it.

10. Had a good solid shoulder workout yesterday and 2 fasted cardio sessions from yesterday and today. THis log will be winding up towards the end of the week. I will do an updated weight and overall thoughts. I would tell everyone that while the lefx does take some time to kick in, once it does it is quite effective as a sweat builder. When coupled with a solid routine it works well. I sweat like a fiend
    •   

11. good couple of workouts over the last few days. The tub of endurance is about empty, and after the pill count the lefx will be done on sunday.

I will be finishing up with shoulders tomorrow, and legs/back on saturday, which will lead to a final review

12. final thoughts

Endurance
    going into this, this product had the exact profile that I was looking for. It was built around bcaa's and added extra specifically for muscular endurance. It did not disappoint.

The beauty of it imo is
    1. it mixes in seconds- there was little to no residue at all, even after roughly 20-30 seconds of mixing;
    2. dominated any doms- i lift as heavy as I can as often as I can, and rarely (maybe once) was I ever sore. That seemed to light an even bigger fire than before, as it became a challenge to make myself sore.
    3. taste- this wore on me like a fungus. I was not thrilled with it originally, but the more I consumed it the more I wanted it.

One other aspect, I found if I mixed it with a similar flavored pre w/o it greatly enhanced that drink as well. Endurance and condense is a sweet combination fyi

Lean EFX
    Another pleasant surprise. I am always interested to see if anything will come out of a fat loss supp or if it will even provide half of the label claim. This was an e****lent addition. I will say that over the years I have gone from being stim sensitive to stim dulled. So for me....2 a day was not enough.

Positives
    1. Increased sweating from dose 1
    2. solid water loss- evident from increased vascularity
    3. good energy- good not great but also very subtle

Negative
    1. while the energy is subtle, it takes a long while to actually kick in. It could take 40 minutes to get the full effect. This was not awful by any means, but I personally like a little quicker impact

Overall
    I am pleased with both, although to me Endurance exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend endurance. I also recommend Lean EFX, although not with as much passion behind the recommendation as I did for endurance.

Thank you again to farenheit for this opportunity

Similar Forum Threads

1. IDS at it again
    By bigschmidt821 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 01:51 AM
  2. IDS at it again
    By bigschmidt821 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 12:00 AM
  3. The FDA is at it again
    By plymouth city in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine