AE's at it again, thanks to Fahrenheit Nutrition (Sponsored)
- 09-08-2012, 05:20 PM
- 09-09-2012, 09:02 AM
09-09-2012, 02:16 PM
awesome chest and tri day. great energy and pump today
Flat BP 8 sets
135, 225,275, 315,335,345 rep range 1-10
Floor press 4 sets
225 all 4 sets 8 reps per
Incline BP 6 sets
185lbs-225lbs no set lower than 8
JM Press 5 sets
225lbs sets of 5
CG BP 5 sets
275lbs 2 reps
Hit the wall hard and sweating like a freak. Which is a good thing
09-10-2012, 06:11 AM
no lifting today....did complete 40 minutes of fasted cardio. Sweating like a fiend. WIll weigh in shortly to get a sense of any change
09-11-2012, 02:17 PM
Worked back and bi's this am. Started with typical fasted cardio for 40 minutes
Good mornings 5 sets
185 sets of 10
BB rows 5 sets
135,155,185,205lbs rep ranged from 3-8
Wide chins 5 sets
bw to failure
Glass hammer curls 5 sets
50lbs sets of 8
bb curls 4 sets
95-115lbs sets of 5
one thing I am noticing now as the sweat is increasing at a rapid pace, my vascularity in my forearms is through the roof. That is always a pleasant and welcomed surprise.
09-13-2012, 06:44 AM
Sorry for the delay in my recent update. I was at work yesterday from 630am to 4pm. I did get to lift/run both yesterday and today.
Main things of note right off the bat......
Sweat continues to increase, although it takes a little while to truly feel the full effects of lefx. However, once it kicks in, it does a great job of providing energy and focus. Strength has not improved, but it has not taken a step back even with slight bw decrease to 208. Was able to hit 275lbs on the incline for 2 sets of 3.
09-14-2012, 12:52 PM
was able to get in a solid shoulder workout this morning.
Things to note:
Body weight is holding stable at 208, which is a good number for me.
the lefx is still quite potent. Only draw back is the time it takes to kick in
The flavor of the endurance has worn on me, and I now look forward to it. Surprisingly as it is kinda sticky sweet
09-14-2012, 02:20 PM
09-16-2012, 10:03 AM
It is still quite effective....just takes a bit. Once it is in, it is certainly noticeable.Originally Posted by Brucega
Yesterday and today and solid am cardio sessions. Legs and back went well yesterday but over did legs which adversely affected my back. Not as strong on deals as I wold have liked. Body weight continues to stay between 207-208. Slight twinge in my left elbow. Nothing over the top but certainly keeping my eye on it.
09-18-2012, 06:07 AM
Had a good solid shoulder workout yesterday and 2 fasted cardio sessions from yesterday and today. THis log will be winding up towards the end of the week. I will do an updated weight and overall thoughts. I would tell everyone that while the lefx does take some time to kick in, once it does it is quite effective as a sweat builder. When coupled with a solid routine it works well. I sweat like a fiend
09-20-2012, 12:23 PM
good couple of workouts over the last few days. The tub of endurance is about empty, and after the pill count the lefx will be done on sunday.
I will be finishing up with shoulders tomorrow, and legs/back on saturday, which will lead to a final review
09-22-2012, 09:17 AM
going into this, this product had the exact profile that I was looking for. It was built around bcaa's and added extra specifically for muscular endurance. It did not disappoint.
The beauty of it imo is
- it mixes in seconds- there was little to no residue at all, even after roughly 20-30 seconds of mixing;
- dominated any doms- i lift as heavy as I can as often as I can, and rarely (maybe once) was I ever sore. That seemed to light an even bigger fire than before, as it became a challenge to make myself sore.
- taste- this wore on me like a fungus. I was not thrilled with it originally, but the more I consumed it the more I wanted it.
One other aspect, I found if I mixed it with a similar flavored pre w/o it greatly enhanced that drink as well. Endurance and condense is a sweet combination fyi
Another pleasant surprise. I am always interested to see if anything will come out of a fat loss supp or if it will even provide half of the label claim. This was an excellent addition. I will say that over the years I have gone from being stim sensitive to stim dulled. So for me....2 a day was not enough.
- Increased sweating from dose 1
- solid water loss- evident from increased vascularity
- good energy- good not great but also very subtle
- while the energy is subtle, it takes a long while to actually kick in. It could take 40 minutes to get the full effect. This was not awful by any means, but I personally like a little quicker impact
I am pleased with both, although to me Endurance exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend endurance. I also recommend Lean EFX, although not with as much passion behind the recommendation as I did for endurance.
Thank you again to farenheit for this opportunity
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigschmidt821 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 07-10-2007, 01:51 AM
- By bigschmidt821 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2007, 12:00 AM
- By plymouth city in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 12Last Post: 05-02-2007, 01:44 AM
- By CNizz in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 03-28-2007, 07:29 PM
- By KingMeso in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2005, 02:05 PM