From Monday 3rd of September I will be beginning a 15 week training and natural supplementation run till the Sunday 16th of December. Some points to note:
1. I am currently working OS so there will be no alcohol.
2. I will be consuming minimal sugars and white, starchy carbs throughout. Sauces and condiments are in but that's where it ends. No desserts, soft drink (soda for the US crew) or any other blatantly sweet treats. My willpower is huge so don't expect a diet collapse. 1 cheat meal a week.
3. The food here is decent but lacking nutrition slightly due to the distance it travels. With good choices can succeed but there are obviously times where meals are missed etc.
4. I will be following Military Athlete work capacity training in the AM and a slightly changed Layne Norton PHAT workout plan in the PM. Slightly changed due to equipment limitations. 2 on 1 off, 3 on 1 off. There will be a 1 week weights deload and then a pure HIIT week after the first 8 weeks (weeks 9 / 10) to let the muscle before hitting the last 5 weeks strong.
5. I never have taken either steroids or prohormones and never will (not against others choices let it be said that's just me) so I won't have comparisons of how natural products stack up against the other.
SO the supps:
First 8 weeks:
1 x AM
2 x AM / PM
1 x iForce PM
+ The regs. Whey, Multis, Vit C, , Milk Thistle at the appropriate times
Then take a 3 week break
Last 4 weeks:
2 x PES Alpha T2 AM / 1 x PM
2 x PES AM / PM
Througout I won't post boring weights logs of every rep and set because I know that bores me to tears. What I will do is post in catergories:
STRENGTH GAINS / MOOD / BODY COMP. / ENERGY
So if you were like me and wanting to see what results a solid dig at these products will do then stay tuned.