Sawa3's Kids are Back to school Genomyx and more log!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%

Sawa3's Kids are Back to school Genomyx and more log!

After being out of a routine for the summer while the kids were out of school I need to get back on track. So I am putting together a log to keep myself on point with diet, exercise, and of course my supplements.

I am looking to drop around 10 pounds in the next 8 weeks. I plan to do it with diet, exercise and supplements.

I plan to keep my calories around 1550 on average each day. I plan to have about 25% of calories from fat, 35% from protein, and 40% from Carbs.

For exercise I plan to do cardio 5-6 days a week. I mostly run with some biking and swimming. I run the most usually because I am usually training for a race. I figure i will run another half marathon in the fall. I am working up my mileage gradually to run a marathon in the spring. I plan to lift 3-4 days a week. With cooler weather coming I love biking and running a lot outside so it will make it easy for me to get out there!

I also plan to use supplements to help me to my goal. Yes, I know they aren't required, but they are helpful for me, so here we go! Plus many of them help with my over all health too! :-) I am currently taking several vitamins, fish oil, ALCAR, digestive enzymes, and Genomyx's Slin Sane version 2, Protocol, Salvia, and Decimate. I also cycle between several pre-workouts like Force Factor Body rush, Focus XT and Body Octane combo, EndoRush, and C4. I also use Aminolast, and Scivations BCAA regularly. There have been others that I have used, but those are what I am using in my cabinet now!

weight 156.4
    Thigh 20.5
    Hips- 38
    belly button- 33.5
    waist- 28.5
    chest- 33

I'm actually a week into using Salvia and Decimate, and ALCAR. I've been taking everything else for at least 30 days and have been a normal part of my routine.

I will record, energy, work outs, diet, and there may be some great pics.. of food of course! :-)
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

2. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Very nice stack there!! Subbed for your progress

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%

Here are some foods I have made recently to get it moving...

angry birds cake for my son's birthday party

roast, salad, and veggies.. yummm

blueberry muffins with protein added

cupcakes kids helped me decorate

chocolate waffles

Cinnamon rolls
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Very nice stack there!! Subbed for your progress
    Welcome!
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

This thread makes me hungry!
    Squats do a booty good.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%

cookie brownie bars

Lamb chops and Lamb Burgers.

Beef enchiladas

Oatmeal Scotchies

Enjoy!
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.6%

In on this! Tell Isaac I said "Happy Birthday"
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    In on this! Tell Isaac I said "Happy Birthday"
    You missed an awesome cake! I'll tell him. He can hook ya up with a cool pic again too!
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%

August 19

Today was a great day. The weather was just beautiful, went to church, and got a pretty good work out in!

I have been loving the decimate, it is so helpful with curbing my appetite so far. IT doesn't fade later in the day.

For my work out I got to try MAN Strawberry Mango Body Octane today. A big thanks to MustangManGT for sending some out to us. The flavor was amazing. It works great of course too! I am hooked on the new Protocol flavor too.. I mixed it with the original version and had it gone very quickly!
    I did run 4 miles today while the kids played with friends in the basement! I also got to do an upper body work out. I haven't been lifting as much lately just because of schedule so I am trying to get back in the routine. I managed to do lateral raises, shoulder presses, bent rows, dead lifts, flat bench, tricep extensions, and bicep curls. I am feeling it for now, so we shall see how I feel in the AM.

Diet was pretty on point today.
    Calories 1517
    Fat 37 (20%)
    Carbs 219 (53%)
    Protein 115 (27%)

It should be a pretty busy week this week! Working on my exercise plan for the week and already have my meals planned out!
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%

August 20

I am already noticing my stomach flattening more. Love it. Even now at the end of the day, I don't feel bloated even after sharing some fries and a pretzel with the kids at a baseball game! The combo of SSv2, Decimate, and Salvia are working great. I am not hungry even now at 11pm.

Today I ran a 10k. I ended up running outside from my house and it's pretty hilly.. so the last almost mile and a half is uphill! It was an easy run, but yet not easy at the same time. I did "run into" some geese... I DON"T like geese.. they are mean and they hog the running trail and hiss at you.. I am always afraid of being in a headline... "nebraska woman gets mauled by geese around local lake"... LOL.. Those are up there with snakes on the trails.. LOL

I took the kids to a baseball game and thankfully with my stack of SSv2, Decimate, Salvia, and ALCAR I wasn't hungry so I didn't have to worry about snacking a ton at the baseball game I took the kids to!

Tomorrow all day I will be busy so I will be taking an evening bike ride while the boys have football practice.

Macros for the day
    Calories- 1346
    Fat- 46 (28%)
    Carbs- 165 (45%)
    Protein- 97 (35%)
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.89%

In here too, even if I am a little late!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    In here too, even if I am a little late!
    You know I always say better late than never!
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%

August 21

Whew, a busy day! I managed to get a bike ride in while the kids were at football practice today. I was gone the majority of the day. I got to go a bit faster on the way back since I got a call my youngest wasn't feeling well. There is nothing wrong with him though.. I think I might have gotten some added protein today and swallowed a bug.. LOL

Anyways, I took my 3rd dose of my ALCAR, Decimate, and Salvia before dinner, and shortly after dinner I took protocol and Endorush.. Had a fantastic work out and great energy. So pleased. The SSv2 was a huge help too.. Made some yummy protein pancakes with bacon and eggs.

Calories- 1510
    Fat- 62
    Carbs- 121
    Protein- 116
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.89%

Good job Sarah. Make sure you count the added macros from any bugs that you eat!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%

Good job Sarah. Make sure you count the added macros from any bugs that you eat!
    Yeah I figure it was all of .01 calorie with some protein in there too! LOL
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%

August 22

I was running errands the majority of the day today, but managed to squeak in a run and lift! I decided to do .5 mile intervals.. each interval was just a bit faster. In between intervals I had a pretty solid leg work out. Did supersets of squats, walking lunges, and calf raises. I finished with a bit of core work. I needed to get some speed work in so this worked out with me being on limited time!

I got to eat out twice today. I was high today in carbs because of it. Never once did I feel bloated. At one point after I ate I almost felt hungry still. After 15 minutes or so I felt a good satisfied type full. Loving the ssv2 because of these days, I don't have to feel bad. Over all I didn't eat terribly.
    I have learned how to order at red robin so it works for me. I am sure the cooks hate me though because of my special order.. but it's so good! :-)

I had 1779 for calories for the day
    Fat- 61 (29%)
    Carbs- 226 (48%)
    Protein- 111 (23%)

Tomorrow I get to lift upper body and take a bike ride. Should be a bit slower so I will be able to get some work done around the house. Now time for me to go keep working on my scrapbook I have been working on!
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.63%

[insert sarcastic comment about Red Robin and calories]
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    [insert sarcastic comment about Red Robin and calories]
    Dang Smitty, can't believe you are already going there...
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.63%

Dang Smitty, can't believe you are already going there...
    Too soon?
    Mike ~ R/D
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.89%

I am thoroughly impressed that Sarah can eat out twice in a day and still come in under 1800 Cals. Armed with a couple SSV2 caps, I could eat 1800 Cals+ just at Red Robin. They wouldn't give us free refills on those delicious steak fries if we weren't supposed to eat an abundance of them....
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%

My friend and I share a basket and I have broccoli as a side. I played around with their burger builder online. Almost all of their things are around 800-1000 calories the way they are served. Which can be fine but if you budget it's hard. So I get a burnin love burger with Texas toast, no chipotle mayo, with a boca patty ( less calories, same protein plus fiber) and its like 470 calories! With all the other toppings and cheese it's not a huge difference not having a greasy burger. If I want a real burger I go to a local dive here!
    Yeah smitty, can't believe you went there. Lmfao!! :-D
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%

So I am catching up! It's been pretty busy and Thursday night, my internet went out all the way until last night. So I had limited access.
    Thursday August 23
    I ran 5 slow miles. I want to up my mileage a bit, but I have to do it slowly. Plus I got to get in a great upper body work out. I am glad to be getting back in the routine with lifting.
    I am seeing gains on lateral raises, and also shoulder presses. I am still really trying to figure out my abilities in some lifts!
    Calories were 1619
    Fat- 37 (20%)
    Carbs- 197 (46%)
    Protein- 144 (34%)

Friday August 24

I got the pleasure to golf a par 3 course with a friend. It's nice to do a short course because you can easily use the pull carts and walk the course in a decent amount of time. I am improving at golf. I managed to birdie a hole and par a hole and almost half of my drives were on or very close to the green. i cant complain that I am getting good with my irons!
    I got to go out to lunch with my friend to Old Chicago, and many of the things on the menu are just not low calorie.. but oh well! LOL
    I also go to scrap book so I made lots of goodies for my friends and kids to try so I could test some new recipes. Not a great day with diet, but oh well.. it was a crazy day...

Calories2162
    Fat- 72 (44%)
    Carbs- 149 (41%)
    Protein- 55 (15%)
    I am pretty sure the calorie count for hte chicken salad I had had no macros so I lost out on some protein. Oh well for one day...

Saturday August 25-

What a rainy day! We needed it though! The kids had football practice this morning and they were staggered too. So it was tough getting motivated to work out.. but you can see from earlier I did get one in. I ran 2 miles. The second mile was a pretty good pace. Then I did a great legs and core work out and tried to work with my oldest on form for things like push ups.
    I am really adjusting finally to squats. I have very strong legs, but have to deal with grip and placement on back and core not being as strong as legs, but I have to say continuing to work is paying off.. I didn't do max reps or anything but I managed 105x6 today. Glad i got my work out in now. :-)
    Took the kids to a baseball game that was delayed and we didn't get to stay long. my youngest had a tough time.. had to carry him out. We did get on the jumbo-tron though! :-)

Calories- 1541
    Fat- 67 (36%)
    Carbs- 165 (39%)
    Protein- 103 (25%)

Some notes for how i've been feeling and whats been working. I'm still having pretty good results with appetite suppression. Especially when I eat good quality foods and time my dosing right (i.e. I don't almost forget to take them.. LOL) I am not having any stomach issues at this point with anything. I am noticing my metabolism and body temp is still up. It's nice to see my body hasn't adjusted and slowed down from the Decimate, Salvia, and ALCAR stack. This morning I didn't eat fast enough and ended up getting nauseous because of my multi, but once I ate all was good! Silly me!
    Love being able to take SS and help with those less desirable meals. I don't feel myself crashing and burning. Now if only I could get enough rest and get to bed at my normal time!
    next post I am putting on some foods I have made the past few days!
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%

sweet n salty Caramel cups

Orange Cupcakes

Cordial Cherry Cups

My MRM Chocolate Pancakes, Bacon, and Eggs
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%

Hot and Cheesy Bruschetta Dip

Bacon & ARtichoke Squares

chicken Fajita Bites

Greek Spinach Cups

Enjoy! I love how each of the things I posted were under 100 calories per serving. To include each thing on my plate of bacon and eggs (which some things were more than one serving!) :-)
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%

August 26

Over all a good day. I felt good all day today, legs were not very sore at all from the leg day yesterday! I am always pleased about that. I can tell I have been working hard though. It will be good to take a few days off while I travel this weekend. Overall I am pleased with how I have been recovering though. I am not feeling bloated and not crashing during the day.

I managed to squeeze in 3 miles today running on the treadmill. Then did stretching and core work. It can be complicated when you have kids fighting! LOL

Got to watch my oldest's first scrimmage for football and do a few fantasy football drafts today.
    Plenty to do this week as I get ready to get out of town! I suppose now that we had rain, I really do have to mow my lawn.. LOL

Calories- 1699
    Fat- 69 (35%)
    Carbs- 161 (37%)
    Protein- 120 (27%)

Finally got rid of certain leftovers! My boys are probably pleased. It stinks when Dave isn't around...we have more leftovers!

tomorrow will be mowing the lawn, and a bike ride after planning and errands!
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.63%

Mother of God... The food pron is strong in here. And the sweet/salty caramel cups take le cake.
    Mike ~ R/D
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%

Mother of God... The food pron is strong in here. And the sweet/salty caramel cups take le cake.
    yeah those were super yummy! just finished them tonight..

anyways update for today
    August 27

Whew, what a busy day! I took 2.5 hours to mow, weed eat, and pull weeds in my lawn and flower beds. It was hot and humid and I am sure the Decimate made me sweat even more! LOL
    Then I decide to take a 45 minute bike ride, and lift weights. I used body rush and protocol. Yumm! :-) So I did a upper and lower body work out.
    I ate late today since I was out getting a new tattoo.. :-) I took my Decimate and Salvia late, and its worked out great. The nice thing is, I can go to bed anytime now!
    Love that I don't have tons of caffeine.
    Diet for the day
    Calories- 1577
    Fat- 40 (21%)
    Carbs- 202 (46%)
    Protein- 145 (33%)

Over all a great day. Just trying to get things ready to head to alabama. I won't be working out as much or eating as clean for the long weekend. it's worth it though, I get to enjoy the whole family together! :-)
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%

August 28

What a day! It was crazy busy, but I managed to get in 2 miles today. my legs are tired and ready for this weekend away for my body to recharge! I haven't had much with muscle soreness, but sometimes you just know you need to back off to get your body to work better!
    Yesterday I had another personal best with squats and lateral raises. I haven't had much muscle soreness over all. I am noticing my energy and lifts are really going up. There are no complaints with that here!
    I will do a weight and measurement in the morning permitting I remember. LOL

Calories- 1531
    Fat- 28 (19%)
    Carbs- 146 (45%)
    Protein- 116 (36%)
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%

August 29-

Man, what an insane few days! That is what I get for trying to get ready to leave town without Dave around! :-)
    I spent most of the day running errands, cleaning and did another full body lift today! I am noticing a lot more endurance and focus during my lifting sessions these days. I am not getting DOMs very much at all. So I am pleased with the results so far. I can't wait to see the results as I continue this log.

calories- 1659
    Fat- 58 (30%)
    Carbs 180 (41%)
    Protein- 126 (30%)

weigh in today-
    Weight- 155.2
    Thigh- 19.75
    Hips- 37.5
    Belly button- 32.5
    Waist- 27.5
    Chest- 32.75

Starting
    weight 156.4
    Thigh 20.5
    Hips- 38
    belly button- 33.5
    waist- 28.5
    chest- 33
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.47%

I can barely stand looking at it all because I cant eat it. Sarah's food always looks incredible.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Tyler ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler44 View Post
    I can barely stand looking at it all because I cant eat it. Sarah's food always looks incredible.
    What can't you eat? Just diet or allergy?
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%

Ok, I know you all missed me and my updates! Sorry I didn't get on last night.. between catching up and watching football by the time I remembered I was just beat.
    Sept 5

Calories- 1703
    Fat- 65
    Carbs- 159
    Protein- 148

I ran 6 miles.. they were slow and rough, but I am trying to build mileage again. i want to run a half marathon in 3 weeks. But might not so I don't have to deal with finding a place for the kids while I run. We shall see. My allergies are trying to flare up so my breathing isn't as good as normal.
    I had taken a break and done SSv1 instead of 2, and the difference between the two is huge! The way I feel after eating and the way my stomach reacts is very different. both are great, but v2 is much better.

I am feeling off track from the trip and hope to get back to where I feel better about my progress again.

Sept 6
    Calories- 1428
    Fat- 48
    Carbs- 191
    Protein-91

I ran 5.5 miles today outside. I just was so displeased with how I felt yesterday. I had wanted to run closer to 10. So today it was a slow tough run again, but the allergies are still trying to take over.. and I just have to keep going without over doing it. I can really tell I am in need of new shoes so I did manage to get my new pair ordered for a great price!
    Back on SSv2 again. I gave Dave my tub of protocol while visiting him, so am waiting for the new one again. I had to get more! :-). I did use V1 though with my pre work out today. I liked it and it also added great flavor to my pre.

I will be golfing tomorrow, so it should be a great day to just recover and lift or do a quick work out. I am a bit sore, so I have to make sure I get enough rest.
    Starting to feel like my body is going back to normal after traveling!

Pictures are coming, I just haven't had a chance to get them uploaded yet.
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%

Another thing to note is I love the appetite suppression I still have from taking my decimate and Salvia. As long as I keep my mind busy I am not hungry as often. Sometimes my eating is a mental thing vs being hungry. I love that I am 3 weeks in and it is still working well. I also am still sweating more and it's nice to know my body hasn't totally adjusted to it!
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%

Sept 7

I am feeling back to normal for the most part. got to go golfing today with friends. It was chilly and a bit rainy but very nice! It's even better when you get to have lunch with friends!
    I love the appetite suppression. I just can't say enough. i didn't order my other bottles of Decimate, and Salvia soon enough, so I will have to go a few days off of those.

Tomorrow I hope to run intervals and then lift. After lunch the kids are going to help me clean so hopefully we can go to the zoo and possibly bowl also!
    I'm at least getting back into the routine.
    It's so good to be back on the SSv2 also!

Calories- 1533
    Fat- 54
    Carbs- 187
    Protein- 95
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%

Some food

Pork roast I made the other night.. it's cooking

all ready to made with home made gravy

Made some butterfinger ice cream with some chocolate pb2 swirls
    right after it was mixed.

served in a bowl
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%

A birthday Cake Milkshake from Zaxby's...

Dave's dinner from a greek restaurant in AL

My dinner from the greek restaurant

the kids dinner
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%

Last set,
    Steak and roasted asparagus

"fancy" dinner with the whole family! The kids got to have their first experience!
    Dave's Scampi

My pork and mac and cheese

Kids stuffed chicken
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.47%

Quote Originally Posted by sawa3

What can't you eat? Just diet or allergy?
    No no, meant I can look at your delicious food porn but I don't have that food here to eat. Makes me sad lol

Getting back on schedule since your little trip?
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Tyler ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler44

No no, meant I can look at your delicious food porn but I don't have that food here to eat. Makes me sad lol

Getting back on schedule since your little trip?
    You missed the food I sent out awhile back! :-)
    Yeah, I am. My allergies are going nuts right now and are trying to get the best of me. I sure hope I don't get derailed from it!
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%

Sept 8

Ugh, stupid allergies.. I have been feeling worse as the day goes. Still not terrible but I hate not breathing right. I did manage to run 4 half mile intervals today and then 4 1/4 mile intervals too. I also did core work, chest, and arms also.
    I also took the kids bowling. I had to find something to get them out of the house! :-)

I am out of my Decimate and Salvia until my order comes in. Again, bad planning. Still so glad to be back on the SSv2 though! It just works so well for me!

Calories today- 1448
    Fat- 51
    carbs- 170
    protein- 82

tomorrow may be an off day we shall see though. The plan is church and both boys football games, plus catching a bit of the pro games after the boys games! Should be a good sunday!
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF

Similar Forum Threads

1. Back to School with Core ABC.
    By HurtinPounds in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 05:56 PM
  2. Biceps18's Back to School Green Mag and White Flood V2 Log
    By Biceps18 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 07:58 AM
  3. Back to School supplements...(1st post)
    By DavidCream in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 09:21 PM
  4. how to tell if my levels are back to par?
    By neverstop in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-05-2006, 06:33 PM