Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Last 4 years i have been on trt [200mg test cyp weekly]. recently my blood test came back showing very high liver values, my doc decided to take me off trt and see if liver values come down. during a conversation about formestane i mentioned to bulk perf my situation, and he VERY generously offered to let me try these products. my last bloods before being taken off trt was right at a month ago and total test was 720, i know my level has dropped considerably since then. i haven't been using anything for increasing test since then, unless you count extenze that i have been using to keep libido up. my estrogen level is going to be high also i would think, so i am putting a lot of faith in formasurge to not only raise test but keep estrogen in check....endosurge i have used before, but it was when i was on trt-i am hoping it will have the same great effect as it did before!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed. Give it hell!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They show up yet?
about an hour ago...took my 1st serving of endosurge, going to wait until i finish yardwork and shower before 1st application of formasurge.

big thanks!!!

Reactions: BPS
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the BPS SURGE!!!

And random libido bumps Lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Were going to have to start including surge protectors with each order. Can't having customers prone to surges.

Reactions: BPS
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Were going to have to start including surge protectors with each order. Can't having customers prone to surges.
should just call it 'the surge stack'...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got done with yard work, took a shower to wash off the funk then soaked in the whirlpool tub for 20 minutes...oh yeah!!!

put on my surgical gloves, stood in front of fan and applied 2 pumps of formasurge to shoulders then did 20 deep knee bends-this has always increased the effect of the 'formestane rush' for me.

can't get over how much formasurge reminds me of the old e-form. looks the same, smells almost the same, dries about the same and has the same bite to it. there was some grittiness to it even after shaking so i boiled some water, turned off heat and put the formasurge in the hot water for 10 minutes.

got some of the formestane rush at 2 pumps, going to try 3 pumps tonight and see what happens!!!

so far so good!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There isn't enough supply in the world to satisfy your craving for estrogen eradication.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
took a quick shower. put on the gloves, stood in front of fan and applied 2 pumps formasurge to shoulders and 1 pump to upper chest. then did 20 deep knee bends. got a decent rush with 3 pumps, kinda reminds me of my drinking days after taking a big shot of vodka-heart rate goes up face gets flush and breathing gets deeper.

so far i would say that formasurge definately feels like the real deal..

btw-putting the formasurge in the hot water took care of the grittiness!!! i think this only needs to be done one time and that shaking it before applying should keep it in solution nicely!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oh yeah, endosurge...i am taking 1st 2 doses with food, and last dose on semi-empty right before bed. this worked well for me last time i ran endosurge so why mess with something that works well!!! hopefully in next few days i will start getting those vivid dreams i enjoyed so much the last time!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh how I love the vivid dreams.
i think i liked those dreams and the deeper sleep best of all when i ran endosurge...i can't wait for more!!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt has the urge... the urge... to SURGE.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The sleep was a big bonus from ES!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in Tom!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why the deep knee bends? Are you taking a break from high intensity kegels?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why the deep knee bends? Are you taking a break from high intensity kegels?
lol...you didn't read carefully.....

the knee bends immediately after i appy the formasurge is to get heart rate up/blood flowing. this increases the formestane rush for me...been doing this since i started using form, try it!!!! actually the idea came from my teenage pot smoking days when we would do knee bends then stand up and have some one give you a shotgun-same principle, lol.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

the knee bends immediately after i appy the formasurge is to get heart rate up/blood flowing. this increases the formestane rush for me...been doing this since i started using form, try it!!!! actually the idea came from my teenage pot smoking days when we would do knee bends then stand up and have some one give you a shotgun-same principle, lol.
Lol I understood. I was making a joke. Thanks for making me feel unfunny!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Lmao!! Tom, ya old burnout!! :smokin:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a fun party. Doing squats, taking bong hits and rubbing formestane all over each other....wait wut? Only in the '50s.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lmao!! Tom, ya old burnout!! :smokin:
lol---in 3 months i will be celebrating 15 years of sobriety...believe me my partying days are behind me...but growing up in the 70's was a lot of fun!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a fun party. Doing squats, taking bong hits and rubbing formestane all over each other....wait wut? Only in the '50s.

50's huh......lol:amish:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:whip:

alfredm005

Awards
gonna be doing this stack in a few months. In for the learning. Thanks for sharing

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Still crack up watching this!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
gonna be doing this stack in a few months. In for the learning. Thanks for sharing
if you have any questions that aren't covered in the log feel free to pm me!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 3:

i slept really good last night, can't really say endosurge plated a role since i usually sleep well on weekends-it's the only time i can sleep at night...just thought i would throw the good nights sleep out there.

the fantastic vivid dreams haven't started yet, i think it was around day 5 when they started the last time i ran endosurge-really looking forward to them!!!

still dosing the formasurge 2xday, i dosed 3 pumps this morning but going to go with 2 pumps starting tonight before work.

no huge boost in libido from the formasurge yet, usually i would have noticed this by now, but after 4 years of being on trt it might take a little longer.

i am already pretty lean[for me anyways]since i have been running a fatburner/stim combo] but i dropped a lb so far of what has to be water, even though i have been sweating and peeing like a mofo!!!

the biggest thing i have noticed is aggression and confidence have gone up, i woke up this morning feeling like whatever life thows at me i can handle...don't know if this is due to this stack or just placebo-but i like it!!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Little help for dat der libido..

1041.jpg

I'd like to throw her in a spin cycle!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, just did 2 pumps formasurge to shoulder area. took my 3rd dose of endosurge 10 minutes before i ate my before work meal.

mood is really good....hope it stays that way at work, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
been wondering why i haven't been seeing much from the formasurge yet, usually i get same day effects....my test results from last wed just came back-total test was 87!!! my test level has tanked, so it is going to take a little longer to feel effects of formasurge/endosurge-at least that is my thinking....good news/bad news..my liver values have improved slightly-this is good since the liver is so important, but might keep me off trt if doc determines test cyp is causing the high liver values!!!

i might even go to 4 pumps tonight to see if that helps any, it will eat up the bottle of formasurge quickly...but if i feel better i will just buy another, might even get a bottle of dermacrine!!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
been wondering why i haven't been seeing much from the formasurge yet, usually i get same day effects....my test results from last wed just came back-total test was 87!!! my test level has tanked, so it is going to take a little longer to feel effects of formasurge/endosurge-at least that is my thinking....good news/bad news..my liver values have improved slightly-this is good since the liver is so important, but might keep me off trt if doc determines test cyp is causing the high liver values!!!

i might even go to 4 pumps tonight to see if that helps any, it will eat up the bottle of formasurge quickly...but if i feel better i will just buy another, might even get a bottle of dermacrine!!!
Holy shít! Total T 720 to 87?! F dude! I'm sorry to hear that : (

Are you going to do another blood test any time soon? Sorry i'm at the fire station so I kinda just skimmed through.

The testosterone cypionate raised your liver levels? And you were on injections... Hmmm...? I know you already said that, it was kinda rhetorical, i'm just a little surprised.

Did the doc say that it's just the way your body is metabolizing it? You're not on adex, any other rx/otc meds? Needless to say, subbed. Hormones interest me quite a bit. Good luck T.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Holy shít! Total T 720 to 87?! F dude! I'm sorry to hear that : (

Are you going to do another blood test any time soon? Sorry i'm at the fire station so I kinda just skimmed through.

The testosterone cypionate raised your liver levels? And you were on injections... Hmmm...? I know you already said that, it was kinda rhetorical, i'm just a little surprised.

Did the doc say that it's just the way your body is metabolizing it? You're not on adex, any other rx/otc meds? Needless to say, subbed. Hormones interest me quite a bit. Good luck T.
my estrogen has never been high enough for doc to prescribe prescription ai's, but i dabble often in otc ai's, with formestane being my favorite!!!

yup went from 720 to 83 actually-just got a copy of results-on the phone i thought nurse said 87, but it was 83.... on last test ast was 49 down from 53 and alt was 101 down from 104...so the answer is yes, i will be getting bloods done often to monitor liver values!!!

i tell you, having low test really, truely sucks the big one. hopefully the formasurge/endosurge combo will start having an effect soon!!! going to go with 4 pumps before work tonight!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tom, have you ever given DAA a thought? I react well to it and it might bump you up as well.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tom, have you ever given DAA a thought? I react well to it and it might bump you up as well.
Could help but with levels that low I don't know of anything otc that's really going to do it... Even if he gets the full 40% boost in T he's looking at 110 give or take...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have been thinking about that az, good idea....but 1st in all fairness i want to see what the fromasurge/endosurge combo can do. if my next blood comes back with little improvement then i will add to it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Could help but with levels that low I don't know of anything otc that's really going to do it... Even if he gets the full 40% boost in T he's looking at 110 give or take...
valid point..plus the fact that i am commited to see what forma/endo can do.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have been thinking about that az, good idea....but 1st in all fairness i want to see what the fromasurge/endosurge combo can do. if my next blood comes back with little improvement then i will add to it.
I'm sure they've done the whole work up hormone wise... Have you had an MRI to check your pituitary? How old are you if you don't mind me asking.

Hope we see some results brother. I couldn't even imagine the shut down you've been feeling.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure they've done the whole work up hormone wise... Have you had an MRI to check your pituitary? How old are you if you don't mind me asking.

Hope we see some results brother. I couldn't even imagine the shut down you've been feeling.
never had a mri...was diagnosed as primary....the main thing is no desire-the plumbing works just not in the mood, this is huge for me. plus no energy or motivation, been relying on stims even more than usual.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
never had a mri...was diagnosed as primary....the main thing is no desire-the plumbing works just not in the mood, this is huge for me. plus no energy or motivation, been relying on stims even more than usual.
Well yea dude that makes sense that you don't have the desire... Your T levels are EXTREMELY low. If I were you I would get a referral to see an endocrinologist. That way you can look into why your levels are so low. Find the cause instead of relying on the injections.

Sorry to derail : ) i'm excited to see what these products do for you in your specific circumstance. It def puts them to the test!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent advice, Valdez. I like you already.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well yea dude that makes sense that you don't have the desire... Your T levels are EXTREMELY low. If I were you I would get a referral to see an endocrinologist. That way you can look into why your levels are so low. Find the cause instead of relying on the injections.

Sorry to derail : ) i'm excited to see what these products do for you in your specific circumstance. It def puts them to the test!
i am sure an endo is in my future....like you i am definately looking to see what these products can do in my situation, even if i can get to 200-250 range it would be a huge help!!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am sure an endo is in my future....like you i am definately looking to see what these products can do in my situation, even if i can get to 200-250 range it would be a huge help!!!
No dude, not "I am sure" lol... You gotta get in there. Testosterone is CRUCIAL for Mens health. 200-250 is still too low...

When I go below 700 I feel like shít. I have no idea how you're adjusting lol! You getting enough sleep? Any environmental factors that you know of? Diets on point? If so, something is internally wrong and you gotta get it fixed.

I'll get off my soap box now ; )

Also, if this stack gets you up to 250, you'll find me purchasing a cycle shortly thereafter. : ) soooooooo show me some results, for BPS!!